My Favorite Voyeur - Cover

My Favorite Voyeur

by Whiff

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: A man catches a young woman peeking at him and his neighbors, and when he confronts her, stumbles into a sexy, wildly erotic relationship with she and her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Chapter 1

It was really just a small sound, but when you're stroking your cock in front of a big picture window, I guess you're sensitive. I was watching a porno movie off the Net, and was close to cumming. But the interruption kind of scared me.

I pulled my pants up and started for the door, trying to be quiet. I thought I heard a twig snap outside, but wasn't really sure. Somehow I was convinced someone was watching, and paranoid that I have been since the divorce, I was prepared. The night vision goggles I had bought from a mail order place were right in the drawer beside the door, and I slipped them on as I slid onto the outside porch that wraps around two sides of my cabin.

In the greenish view I had, I saw a figure moving away toward the lake, just turning left on the beach that came right up to the woods. If I hadn't had the goggles, I'd never have seen him or her, because the tall trees hid the moon which was low on the horizon that night. I decided to follow rather than yell, since after the first spell of adrenalin charged fear, I was curious. I kept well back, and made sure I hugged the woods line, which was easy to do with the glasses.

Once I got to the beach, the moon made everything bright, so I tried taking the glasses off. After my eyes adjusted, I could see her hurrying down towards the Carmichaels, my next door neighbors, and her bare ass looking like alabaster in the golden glow. Her hair was almost down to her waist, and I got an occasional glimpse of heavy breasts jiggling as she almost trotted. She went past the single story cabin, then eased back into the woods, seeming to know where she was going.

I slipped the glasses back on so I could track her in the dense brush, and realized there was a path that led around to the side, where I thought Tom and Laura's bedroom window was. She stopped about fifteen feet from the house, just out of the forest, and was again illuminated by the moon. I crept as close as I could, trying to be quiet, by now having guessed she must be peeking at the sexy couple who were rumored to be porn stars. I had been to a couple of parties at their house, and they seemed completely normal, though gorgeous.

As my eyes adjusted to the moonlight again, I recognized the naked blonde. It was Elenor Janits, who always took care of me at the local general store I thought her mother owned. And as she leaned up against a tree, I could see she was rubbing her groin, masturbating as she stared into the house.

Now that I could see them, her tits were really big and full, their weight making them pillow on her chest. She was about ten pounds overweight, and I remembered thinking she was a very pretty woman, early twenties, if she had only taken better care of herself, a little makeup, and dressing better. But nude, her body was spectacularly sexy, the extra weight making her chunky but not flabby, and as her hand began moving faster and faster, her drawn in tummy, long pretty legs and the gaping, excited look on her face made her a sensual picture worthy of the Net.

My cock responded to what she was doing, so I unzipped and pulled it out, edging to the left so I could see her better. I got to where I could see her hand in her thick forest of pubic hair, and I thought she must have had at least one finger inside her, as the other hand was rubbing on her clitoral area. I licked my hand and started stroking again, trying to be quiet, but I could hear her grunting as she seemed to be rising in her excitement. I was already excited from watching the movie, so I got hard as a rock and climbed toward an orgasm quickly.

I heard her groan as her hands became spastic and unrhythmic, and her hips bumped out a couple of times in an urgent way. I guessed she was getting off herself, and that made me shoot.It was a hard, but sharp and short, cum. I managed not to make any sound, but my jiz fired out so hard it rustled a drying bush right in front of me. I thought she might have heard it, because she seemed to start, but then relaxed back into her cum, her hand still moving in her cunt. It was an altogether sexy thing, and I was reverberating with the thrill of it.

She seemed to recover faster than I did, and headed back out toward the beach. Fortunately, I had edged off the worn path, so though she passed within five feet of me, she couldn't see me. She had to stare down anyway, to follow the path. I slipped the glasses on again, and watched as she got out to the beach and turned back toward my house. I followed carefully, seeing her sneak down to look inside my living room, then go back and head down the beach, toward home I supposed.

I had not had time to think much about what was happening. It all took no more than fifteen minutes, and it seemed rather strange to me. I remembered that when I dealt with Elenor in the store, she couldn't look me in the eye, and seemed terribly shy. I had heard gossip that she had done two years of college, then dropped out. She dressed in very baggy clothes, and always had her hair in an unattractive ponytail. The woman I had spied on tonight was a very sensual, daring person, and the contrast between the two versions was confusing. I also wondered whether she did this a lot, and whether she had watched me before. The idea that she had, rather than pissing me off, turned me on.

There were a lot of questions in my mind, and the only logical thing to do was ask her to explain. And as I fell asleep, I found myself imagining what it would be like to accompany her on her evening forays. I had to make myself think about the program I was writing to get my dick to go down and finally go under.

I waited until late afternoon the next day, after the main shopping period was over, and went in to find her alone behind the long counter that served as the center of the store, behind which were kept the expensive items like drugs and exotic foods. Rather than pretend to shop, I walked right up to her and said "Hello Elenor."

As usual, she didn't meet my eyes, and answered in a husky whisper "Hi Mr. Longden. Can I get you something?"

"I'd like to talk about last night, Elenor. I followed you after you left my house, and saw you at the Stoners. I'm not angry or anything, just curious about why you do it. Have you been doing it long?"

Her first reaction was a scared gasp as she stared at me, then her face contorted with pain and she began to cry. I reached over the counter to touch her arm, but she jerked away from me, tears pouring down her face. She started to mumble as her head shook from side to side.

"It wasn't me, Mr. Longden. I would never do such a thing. It must have been someone else." When she looked at me and realized I wasn't buying that, she continued in the same panicky voice "It was the rape that made me crazy, you know how that kind of trauma can be, don't you. The doctor calls it a transactional response. They made me afraid, and yet want... Oooooooh."

With that, she raced to the front door, pulled down the blind that signaled closed, and ran into the back office. I could hear her still sobbing, but she hadn't closed the door. I waited until she seemed to have quieted, then stepped into the room quietly, and eased the door closed. "Is your mother here?"

For the first time she looked at me directly, her face red and bleary eyed, and whispered "No, she doesn't come back up here until the weekend. Do you want to rape me? Is that it? Well okay, I'll come down to your house tonight and you can. But please don't tell anyone, okay? And particularly not Mom. She feels bad enough about me as it is. And you have to use a rubber. I couldn't stand another abortion. How could you see me? No one ever did before."

I was in shock, sitting there realizing the drama this woman had lived through, and how someone I'd dealt with for over a year could harbor such an awful secret. I closed my eyes, and spoke softly, carefully. "Elenor, I don't want to rape you. Thats the furthest thing from my mind. I didn't know about the difficulties in your past, I just wondered why you went around peeking at people in the nude. To be honest, it was... exciting for me. Do you remember a sound you noticed at the Stoners? Well, that was me, watching you. And, well, getting off. Hard. You were very sexy. I guess you've watched me before, huh?"

I could see her at first trying, and then succeeding in remembering her start when my jiz had rustled in the woods. Then she stared at me, and suddenly a little giggle squeezed out of her mouth. "So you peeked at me, huh? You always shoot a lot. People seem to think just because your wife left you for a woman there must be something wrong with you. But you look like you'd be a pretty macho guy to me. And do you realize how regular you are? Every other day, right at ten. I can never see what you have up on your computer, but you just look sexy to me. Were you able to see the Stoners? They aren't so regular. That next cabin down from them are, though. Every night, right at eleven. I don't think I'm sexy. I'm too fat." She stared at me for a moment, then continued "Actually, you're my favorite. You get so into it, and it's kind of cute to see you let it shoot out onto that towel you always have ready. I always... get off right then, just as you do."

By now, I was sure she was attracted to me, and it had been nearly six months since my last frustrating sexual relationship. I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder, or tried to. She grunted and pushed the rolling chair she was in away from me, her face red. She yelled "Don't do that. Don't touch me. I can't stand to be touched." She took several deep breaths, as I stood there shocked.

"I'm sorry, but ever since, well, you know, I haven't let anybody touch me." She frowned. "I guess I don't mind if you watched me. But I don't want to, you know, um, make it. I just can't. But I have to, well, um, relieve the pressure, you know. Are you going to tell people?"

I was still confused about her, but the picture was clearer, and the thing that fixed heavily in my mind was how exciting the previous night had been. Maybe down deep I was thinking I could be the one who could get her to accept sex again after her trauma, but mostly the thought of her sensual body orgasming in the moonlight filled my imagination. I went back to the chair, sat down and asked her the sixty four dollar question: "Could I come with you some night, watch you as you did it? I really enjoyed last night."


Chapter 2

She showed up two nights later wearing a long tee shirt. It was a little tighter than her normal clothes, and her nipples were outlined in the soft cloth. She saw the look of disappointment in my face, then sat down in the chair beside me on my porch. "I have to get used to this idea, I mean doing it with you, knowing you're watching. I thought about it ever since yesterday, and it kind of interests me."

I was sitting there naked, my cock already stiffening, even though she wasn't showing any signs of getting bare. I asked her "Would you like a drink of something, it might make this easier?" She shook her head quickly. "Well I guess you could back out Elenor. You really don't have to, its just that ever since the divorce, I haven't enjoyed being with a woman all that much. You probably don't know the story. We got married right out of college, I was kind of a geek, just spent six days a week programming, then Jake and I hit it big, and sold out. Thats when she told me about the woman. She got the house in town, and I got this cabin. But actually I made out pretty well, because my options paid off a year ago. But I still feel like a geek, though I think I'm getting over it. So in a way, I'm damaged too."

Her eyes were shifting from me to my cock. Her conversation had a casual, almost distracted character. "Well I don't know how I'll feel. It makes me nervous, but kind of excited too. Did you have a good sex life with your wife?"

I smiled and answered "I thought it was great. I was only home on sundays, and we would spend all day in bed. She told me later I wore her out. And when the business got going good, even before Gates bought us, I was able to buy her the things she had always said she wanted. It was a helluva shock when she moved out."

There was a short silence, and then she changed the subject. "What did you mean you thought I was sexy? I think I'm dumpy and dowdy. I always thought that was why those frat boys did what they did, cause I was so flabby."

I stared at her, and in the dying light of sunset, I thought she was blushing. "Come in the house and let me show you some of my favorite pics, Ellie. We can compare you to them."

I split the screen of my new nineteen inch plasma blaster and stepped through both my Big Tit file and my Plumper file. I would stop at some of the blondes who looked a lot like she did, just slightly heavy but hugely sensual. "See that girl isn't nearly as pretty as you are and your... breasts are bigger than hers. She wears that heavy makeup to look slutty, but its a turn on."

She stared at the pics, concentrating. There were several of really heavy, voluptuous women, and once she asked "You find her attractive?" When I nodded, she shook her head. "Well I'm thinner than her, thats for sure."

I finally looked up at her and commented "A little work on your hair, some eye makeup, and getting a thong suntan would make you an absolute knockout Ellie. You're putting yourself down, which I guess I can understand. I was that way after the divorce, and I thought all the girls who chased after me were interested in was my money.

She giggled "Well I just like your cock. A thong suntan huh. Is that a big deal to you?"

I smiled at her. "Better than that one piece you have. You tan so well. Want to see some more? I have several movies."

She was staring at the screen, her hand idly toying with her pussy. And her eyes were still flitting to my cock occasionally. It had stiffened while we watched the pics. "Oh, why don't we go over to the Stoners. They came back from town today. They always fuck their first night back." Then she realized what she'd said, and covered her mouth, giggling again.

Before she said any more, I said "Okay and you can watch me beat my meat and shoot jiz, as long as I can watch you pound your pussy." She looked at me and slowly got a sly smile on her face. She pulled the tee shirt over her head, then cupped her tits. The small, compact little nipples were stiff as small nails. Her bushy pussy glistened a little, at the bottom of the vee, and in the light from the screen she was an erotic dream.

"Okay, you can watch me stuff my hot little cunt and diddle my clitty." She took my hand and pulled me out into the night, releasing it as soon as we got outside, though I noticed she wiggled her hips provocatively. The urge to jump on her and bury myself inside her big soft ass was almost uncontrollable, but I knew I had to control myself. It was an effort, though.

She led me back to the place she had been two nights ago, and I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder. Laura was weaving in an erotic dance right in front of their bedroom window, though she had a tee and shorts on. Tom must have been standing beside the window, or maybe sitting, and I couldn't figure out whether Laura was looking outside, or the window was reflecting back to her as a mirror. The way she stared at the window made it seem she was watching her own movements.

She was rubbing her hands over her groin, performing sexily, wiggling her tits under the tee. Elenor whispered "She does this all the time, its like she's practicing. But it doesn't last long, he gets anxious." I swear I could smell her pussy as she rubbed it slowly. Her hips were humping gently back and forth. My cock was spasming.

Laura began to raise her tee. Her tits were bigger than I realized, and stood out at an impossible angle, obviously from implants. As they came into view, I heard Elenor grunt, and start to rub harder in her pussy. Then Tom came into view behind Laura, his hand diving into her shorts, as the other cupped a breast, and his head buried in her neck. Laura was smiling broadly. Elenor whispered "Here they go. They'll be fucking real quick. He's a little bit of a firecracker."

I found myself wanting to watch Elenor more than the couple inside. I slipped to the ground and pushed myself between her legs so I was looking straight up between her legs as her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt, and the other hand rubbed above the slit. Her half open eyes looked down at me as I lay there, and she backed up so she could see my cock as I stroked it. The moonlight was coming over her shoulder and made the sight of her body almost impossibly erotic. She whispered "Oh god, Don."

Suddenly she was seized by the same spasmodic movement I had seen before, and her eyes shut tight. The sound of her hand in her cunthole was shlurping as though it was in the water. Her mouth opened and a gasp came out. Then she looked down at me and kind of choked out "Are you ready Don? Squirt on me, okay?" She lowered herself as I stroked faster, and then started to shoot. She shoved her wet pussy down so that the second shot hit into her pussy hair, and pulled her hands away so the third shot lodged between the lips, then when she could see I was just seeping out, shoved forward and let her ass rest on on my wet cock. She made a little squeak as I humped upwards, her hand started masturbating again, and in fifteen seconds she seemed to be cumming again.

We stayed that way for a full minute, both kind of knocked out about the strength of our orgasms. Then she pushed herself back upright, staring at me, a strange, surprised look on her face. I was dimly aware we had been touching, very intimately, and what a breakthrough that was for her. Mostly I felt sated. I was not at all sure I had ever had a better nut.

As we left, Tom and Laura were silently fucking on their bed, but neither of us much cared. At my house, Elenor whispered "Night Don." and kept going up the beach.


Chapter 3

By the third day, when Elenor hadn't come again, I was afraid the whole thing had upset her. I was horny, and was thinking about downloading a porno when she knocked on my door. She was wearing a tee shirt and shorts, very much like Laura had been. What I noticed immediately was that she had makeup on, bold, heavy and slutty. She had cut her hair and styled it in soft curls. She looked like one of my Net girls. She smiled, and I bowed and scooped an arm to wave her in.

She giggled as she walked to the center of the room, turned and faced me. She licked her lips, then breathed softly "I was so surprised the other night, Baby. I wanted to feel you, suck your cock, have you fuck me. So I waited a couple of days and I still feel that way." Under the light foundation, I could tell she was blushing. "Can you put some music on?"

I put on "The Stripper", and she started to dance. She wasn't as good as Linda, but the sense of elation I felt more than made up for any clumsiness. And as she showed me those big, natural tits, flopping around when she pivoted and gyrated, I found myself hard, excited, and itching to grab her. But I figured restraint was still needed. When she slid the shorts down, she beamed at me, because her pussy was bare. "I shaved it two nights ago." she giggled, "and it makes me sooo horny."

Before long she was spread eagled on the carpet, her knees up and spread, and she raised her eyebrows to question me. As I ripped off my shirt, my mouth clamped over her cunt, and I immediately tasted her juice, that tart, tangy essence of woman. I pushed my tongue inside her, then licked up to her clit, and she began humping into my lips. She moaned for no more than half a minute, then her cunthole opened and she squealed as her hips humped wildly. It seemed to me she orgasmed for a long time, but when she started to relax, I stood up and pulled off my pants. Her eyes blinked a couple of times, then she vaulted to her knees and sucked my hard cock into her mouth, eyes closed. I could feel the suction, and her teeth nipped me once or twice, but I didn't complain.

She sucked for a while, occasionally looking up into my eyes. I smiled, but the truth is I'm not so wild about blow jobs. Finally she leaned back and murmured "Don't you like it, Baby?" I answered "Are you ready to fuck, Babe? Ready to cum around that meat?" She smiled widely, nodding her head. I grabbed her hand and headed for the bedroom.

When we got there, I embraced her and we kissed. The first kiss, deep and tonguing, wild and breathy. She seemed to have none of the fear of touching she had claimed before, pressing her hot skin against me frantically. Her belly twisted on my wet cock that was trapped between our bodies. I eased her back onto the bed, and as she inched backward, I crawled between her legs. She grabbed my tool, and staring up at me, fit it inside her. She was tight, but slippery, and I slid easily to her depths. We both sighed as I held there briefly. Her legs wrapped around me as she whispered "Oh god, yes, yes."

I concentrated on kissing her as I fucked into her, wanting to last well, and she came after about five minutes, hard and gurgling, then smiled as I kept going. She came again a little later, and I finished within moments of her third cum. She had been grunting and groaning, though not screaming. The smell of sex surrounded us.

After five minutes of my laying there on top of her, my cock shrinking but still inside her, she sighed and pushed me over to lie beside me. "Oh Baby that was better than rubbing off. So much better. I feel so good. Did you like it? You were sure juicy. Do you like my new look? Mama helped me with it. She came up tonight so I could stay with you, and she wants to come over tomorrow and meet you, okay? You'll like her. She's very sexy. Can we do it again after a while?"


Chapter 4

I lasted a good half hour around midnight, and it seemed to me she got off at least five times. The change in her was amazing, and I was pleased that she seemed to have been released from her inhibitions. It was clear that her basic nature was profoundly sensual, and as I drifted off to sleep, her happy face filled my heart.

I was fixing breakfast when she finally surfaced about ten and walked into the kitchen nude, tits swinging, but showered and smelling lovely. She hugged me from behind, and whispered "Last night was so great, Don. You know you've awakened a nympho, don't you? Boy those eggs look good." She put away a bunch of them, talking all the time. "Mom's minding the store, and she has to hire someone. I'm going to go back to school. It starts next week. If she finds someone, can I sleep over until I go down there? I have a lot of time to make up for. You liked it didn't you? You seemed to. I'm going out sunbathing in my thong today, I want that tan the way you like it. Mom is tanned like that."

I got very little done that day. She would go out, then come back in, get me to massage her with sun tan oil, I would get hard, and she would lead me to bed, carefully getting on top so she didn't get oil on the sheets. She came in and showered around one, then went down to the store for an hour. She wore a sundress with nothing else but shoes. She came back with groceries. "Mom's coming about six, Don. I'll cook. I really think you'll like her. Here, she said to check out her website, this is the username and password."

She spent the afternoon cooking, baking a cake, and preparing some sort of elegant stew. "We need our nourishment, babe." She dragged me into the bedroom about three, and whispered as she got off on my cock "God I really crave it, Don. Its neat you're keeping up with me." Around five, I gave up on my program and logged on to her mother's website. I was expecting the usual single page, two or three snapshot sort of thing, but it turned out to be quite different.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.