Golf - Cover

Golf

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: The room was filled with a bright flash as Jerry took a picture. Soon Barbara was naked and Jerry had taken many pictures then Carol slipped off her dress and, naked, she posed with the half conscious bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   .

I was only here for the golf but the week turned into something else. My young niece was with me for she was a golfing nut. I enjoyed a game or two but she was fanatical. The Hotel had two full size courses and Annie was happy to play 36 holes a day; me, I thought the last few holes were a bit too much. We soon noticed other quests, Jerry and Carol, a 30-something couple who would only play 18 holes in a day. And then there was Derek and Barbara who were there on their honeymoon and didn't play golf at all.

We were half way through the first week when Derek and Barbara appeared for dinner for the first time, and my, how beautiful she looked. In the bar afterwards they joined us and we had drinks together. I could see that Jerry and Carol were interested in the honeymoon couple but I didn't know then how much.

"I'm off to bed, Uncle," said Annie who kissed me on the cheek and waved at the rest and disappeared.

"That girl just loves her golf," I stated with a chuckle. "She about wore me out with her 36 holes in a day."

Annie had been playing now for 3 years and on her 14th birthday I had bought her a first real set of clubs, made to measure and everything. Trouble was, she was now beating me on a regular basis. Today, for instance, she beat me by 2 and 1 on the 1st 18 and by a whopping 5and 4 this afternoon.

"Yeah, she's got a great swing," said Jerry who was leering at her receding backside.

Although only 14, Annie had all the curves her mother, my sister, has and she does attract the stares of some men.

"More drinks?" asked Carol.

We sat there chatting, mostly about the hotel and its courses when the barmen announced he was shutting the bar.

"Come up to our suite," said Carol with a big smile. "We have a well stocked mini bar."

I was all for going to bed myself but something seemed slightly out of kilter. Just a few words about me; I inherited my uncle's estate a few years ago, a whole string of flats and lock up garages with enough income to make my life very easy. Our newlyweds looked at each other and nodded. I wasn't so sure that I was invited, so I invited myself.

"Yeah, I could do with another drink," I said and then I knew I was right when Carol and Jerry exchanged odd looks.

They had a big suite, bigger than mine so it must have cost them the earth.

"Champagne, everybody?" asked Jerry and he poured out 5 big glasses.

I knew one thing, I wasn't going to drink anything they gave me. I took a small sip then put the glass down. Carol and Barbara were chatting while Jerry kept topping up their glasses.

I don't know at the time if they put anything extra in the drink or it was just the amount they were drinking, later I would find out. Derek was now asleep and Barbara not much better. I closed my eyes and from my corner chair I watched.

"He's out like a light," laughed Jerry.

"What about 'em?" she asked looking directly at me.

"Gone, too," he said "with the amount I put in their drinks the guys will be out of it for hours."

"Come on love," said Carol to Barbara, "Time to have some fun."

Carol was unzipping Barbara's dress to reveal she was just wearing some scanty knickers.

"My, look at this, love," she said to Jerry.

The room was filled with a bright flash as Jerry took a picture. Soon Barbara was naked and Jerry had taken many pictures then Carol slipped off her dress and, naked, she posed with the half conscious bride.

"Here, take this," said Jerry and he handed the camera to his wife and he lowered his trousers and advance on Barbara.

"I'll bet she's been getting plenty," laughed Carol as her husband pushed his stiff cock into Barbara and once again the room was lit up from the camera flash.

"Nice tits," he said as her mauled her savagely.

"Spunk over her face," said a giggly Carol.

Once more the flash captured every action.

"Shit!" he sighed. "That was nice. Here give me that and you can have a go."

With a tissue Carol gently wiped her face then moved down to lick her between her legs.

"What's she taste like?" asked Jerry.

"Sweet," his wife replied.

"Not as sweet as that young Annie is going to taste," laughed Jerry.

Them talking about my niece like that made me mad. Ok, drugging and raping this young bride was bad enough but talking about doing it with a 14 year old innocent made my blood boil.

"Are we going for her then?" asked Carol.

"Too fucking right," said Jerry. "Sweetest looking arse I've seen in a long time."

Not on my watch, I swore under my breath.

Jerry was some horny son of a bitch, for three times he pushed his naked wife out of the way and pushed his hard cock into the young bride. Then it was over, they redressed her and laid her out next to her new husband then arm in arm they headed for their own bedroom. I didn't move until I heard loud snoring coming from their room. I didn't know what to do for the best then I spied the camera left forgotten lying on the table. I picked it up and examined it, it was a digital camera just like mine but using a different type of memory card.

I checked my watch to see it was well past 3 am.

"Is there an all night Chemist around here?" I asked the night porter.

"We have some things here if you need them," he said.

"No, I need something special," I explained.

He directed me to a place a few streets away and I was in luck for in the corner was a photographic coping machine. I bought the CD disk form the assistant and then copied all the memory card onto it. Once back in the hotel I replaced the card and then wiped it clean. I found the honeymooners' keys and, one by one, I moved them back to the safety of their own room. Having done as much as I could, I returned to my own room, checking in on Annie first, I then stripped off and went to bed.

One good thing about golf is you can have a quiet chat without anybody over hearing. Our tee shots lay side by side and Annie and I walked up the fairway together.

"Annie," I asked. "What do you think of Carol and Jerry?"

"I don't know," she said. "I don't like them much. A bit loud and coarse."

"Look, my pet," I said as we reached our balls. "There're not nice people, ok. So don't spend any time with them alone."

"Oh, this sound good," she said, "what have you heard."

I looked at her and saw she was no longer a child.

"Look, Annie," I said making up my mind. "Last night, they drugged and took advantage of that young honeymoon couple."

"What! How?" she asked, golf all but forgotten.

"Look, it doesn't matter how I know, I just do, ok?" I said, knowing that my own part in last night's proceeding was not very praiseworthy.

"Fuck me," she whistled.

"And," I said, "they would like nothing better than get their sticky hands on you," I carried on.

"Me," she gulped.

"Yes, you," I said. "After all, you're very attractive."

"Uncle!" she screeched.

"Well, you are," I said. "You must have seen how some guys look at you."

"Yeah, of course," she said, "I'm not a baby. Just as soon as my tits arrived I notice all the guys staring at them."

"Yeah, right," I muttered, not really wanting to go there. "Just keep out of their way, please promise me."

"Sure," she giggled. "I think a 5 iron to the green. You know I've never been a sex object before."

"Yeah, you're right, a 5 iron I think," I said. "Look, just be careful, ok?"

Lunchtime came and went without any sighting of either couple. I didn't know what Carol and Jerry would think or do when they woke up this morning, finding their guests had gone and all their pictures deleted.

"Oh, hi," said Barbara, sounding happier than she had any right too.

It was mid afternoon and Annie and I had finished our second 18 holes of the day and were having tea in the lounge.

"God, what a hangover we had this morning," she explained. "We don't even remember going back to our rooms."

I caught Annie looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Yes, some evening," I said.

"Up late were you?" asked Annie.

I stared at her trying to tell her to keep her mouth shut.

"Oh, yes," said Barbara, "drinks in Carol's and Jerry's private suite. Makes our room look like a broom cupboard."

"Nice couple, Carol and Jerry," continued Annie.

"Oh, yes, wonderful," said Barbara, "we must swap numbers later. Ah, there's Derek must dash."

"What are you trying to do?" I snapped.

"She doesn't seem any worse for the encounter," she said.

"That's because she doesn't know," I snapped. "How do you think she would feel if she knew that some pervert had drugged and taken advantage of her on her honeymoon."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.