Happy Anniversary! - Cover

Happy Anniversary!

by Macpappy

Copyright© 2006 by Macpappy

Erotica Sex Story: He didn't forget this year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   .

July 9, 1992 is a day that changed their lives forever. At 4:30 PM on that hot and humid Florida day, Phil and Jeanne were married in the backyard of Phil's parents' house, next to the pool. They sometimes laugh about that day for several reasons. For one, they only decided and announced that they were getting married 3 days earlier and had made arrangements to stand before the Justice of the Peace at their county courthouse. Both of their families were not going to have that! They were gonna have a wedding ceremony. A preacher, cake, kiss the bride; throw the bouquet, all of it. Even if it was small, there will be a ceremony, period.

For the next 3 days, it was like flight of the bumblebee getting everything set up. Jeanne's mom hand sewn the garter and bought the cake that turned out to be fairly small for a wedding. Jeanne took care of getting a dress with her 8 1⁄2 month pregnant maid of honor, Shelly, who was also a school friend of Phil. Phil's mother prepared the dinner, homemade lasagna and got the house ready. Phil borrowed chairs from a local funeral home to seat everybody and set up the chairs and had to return them the day after the wedding. Phil also used his dad as his best man, and actually at that time and even today he still is Phil's best friend.

Finally, the day was here. The bride walked down the isle. To that point, Phil had never seen a more beautiful woman. Her dad handed her hand to the groom. Standing before the preacher the video cameras were recording. The 96-degree temperature contributed to everyone in attendance sweating, make-up starting to run. Wouldn't you know it? A long-winded preacher. The camera catches wet and aggravated faces. "Can you believe this fucking preacher?" Was the look that everyone had. The best man was in a suit, hot and bored, watching a plane fly overhead. The preacher spent the better part of an hour trying to convert the groom and get him to join his church before the vows even started! Then seeing the best man get the ring from the maid of honor who was sitting in with the crowd, hand on belly. Alas! "You may now kiss the bride." The 5' 9", 130 pound, brown hair, blue eyed 19 year old Jeanne and the 5'10" 195 pound, brown hair, blue eyed 21 year old Navy-man Phil were husband and wife. The rest of the evening went along smoothly.

Thirteen years later, Phil wakes up next to Jeanne, still asleep. As he watches her he can't help but see that at 33, she is even more beautiful now than she ever was at 19. No matter what he tells her, she has always disagreed with that thought, self esteem not as high as it deserves to be. Through the years they had 2 children and 8 addresses. The jobs that Phil had kept him on the road a lot and he either was out of town or simply forgot about their anniversary. I know it sounds bad, but Jeanne was always a good sport about it and never got openly angry about his complacency. However, Phil did NOT forget this year. This year he wanted to make it up to her.

Phil had made arrangements with his parents to take care of the kids. This weekend he would show her how special she is to him. All of the arrangements were made unbeknownst to Jeanne.

He told her to pack her overnight bag to include a bathing suit. She was really excited about that since she now suspected that they were going to the beach, one of her favorite activities. They dropped the kids off and drove off towards their anniversary plans.

About 45 minutes later they arrived at the Sheraton Hotel. Phil had arranged an oceanfront deluxe room with a king-size bed and a large bath tub/Jacuzzi as part of a Romance Package. When they walked into their room Jeanne noticed a vase with a dozen roses. She went and read the attached card. "Here's to 13 wonderful years, and looking forward to spending forever with you. Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart! I Love You! Phil". A larger smile took control of her face, as she smelled the roses. She turned around and wrapped her arms around Phil's neck, kissing him. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stevens, I would like to offer you champagne, compliments of the hotel. Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your stay with us."

Phil removed the cork from the bottle and poured Jeanne and himself a glass, handing hers to her and they held up their glass in a toast. "Baby, the last thirteen years have been so wonderful that it seems like just yesterday we were on our honeymoon. Here's to me waking up next to the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world for the rest of our years to come. Happy Anniversary, Jeanne." They raised their glasses to their lips and sipped in commemorence of their love. Jeanne set her glass down on the table and took the glass from Phil's hand and set it down also.

Jeanne smiled, staring into his eyes and started removing his shirt. She then pulled her tank top off and pressed her breasts into his chest and kissed him deep and lovingly. Phil placed his strong hands over her ass and caressed it. Their breathing starts to get deeper. They start grinding their groins into each other, Jeanne feeling Phil's excited manhood. She wants him right now.

They remove their shorts and undergarments and embrace again. Feeling his rigid pole at her crotch she places it between her legs, on her fold. They pull each other close and her mouth starts watering, having her pussy teased by the slow glide of his cock against her clit and wet slit. Jeanne breaks away and pulls him to the bed. "Sit down, honey." Jeanne instructed. Phil sat down on the edge of the bed. She knelt between his legs; licking her hand she wrapped her fingers around his cock and started stroking him. "Just lay back and enjoy!" She said with a smile.

She lowered her mouth to the head of his raging hard cock. She formed her lips around the head and licked the slit, sucking up his pre-cum. She then slid her tongue down his shaft to his balls, taking them in one at a time; sucking them, massaging them with her tongue. Phil had his eyes closed and started rubbing his nipples. "Oh, baby! Your mouth feels sooooo good!"

Feeling his cock throb in her hand caused an undeniable hunger inside her. She wanted to devour him. She pressed her tongue flatly against the bottom of his cock, feeling the blood flow through his veins. She pressed hard against him, hearing his recurring moans. She licks up and down his shaft, all around his circumference before taking him deep into her mouth.

She slowly took his cock in until it worked into her throat. The hair tickled her nose. She held him in her mouth and rubbed her tongue back and forth on his shaft. Phil grabbed his hair, "Oh good God! Mmmm..." He groaned, trying with all his might not to cum. Jeanne began bobbing her head, sucking hard on her up-stroke, sucking in his wetness. He feels on the verge of exploding, feeling his wife in this feeding frenzy, feeling his balls massaged by her soft gentle hands, hearing her own moans knowing she is vigorously rubbing her aroused clit.

She feels his balls churning. His breathing quickened. She wants his seed in her mouth, but she wants to fuck him first. She needs his cock deep in her drenched pussy. She takes a firm hold on the base of his cock and lifts her head, helping him regain control. Phil feels adrenaline pumping and is ready to fuck. "Get your sweet ass up here in this bed! I gotta have you right now!"

With a small giggle she stands up and crawls next to him on the bed. He gets up to his knees and turns her on her side. Straddling her bottom leg, he raises her upper leg to his chest and shoulder. He takes his cock in his hand and starts rubbing her slit, back and forth, massaging her twitching clit. "Mmmm... that feels sooo nice! You feel so good teasing my pussy like that. Mmmm" she moaned.

He placed his cock at her entrance, wrapped his arms around her leg and slammed his cock deep and hard into her, then slowly retracting his cock. "Oh my God! Phil! Yes! Make my pussy feel good!" He slams into her again, and again, hearing his balls slap hard against her soaked labia. Hearing her yelps he starts fucking her fast and hard. He placed his middle finger on her clit and strokes it, pinches it, plays with it. He watches her intently, admiring how much more beautiful she was to him when he pleasured her. Jeanne held her breasts in her hands. She pinched and pulled her erect nipples and kneaded her hand-sized tits. Her yelps got louder and blended into high pitched screams and saw her stomach tightening and her hands left her tits and gripped the sheets. "Oh! Oh! Oh! YES! Oh my God, YES! Fuck me! YES! Oh SHIT! I'm gonna cum all over your cock! Ooooohhhhh!"

She starts turning her head side to side, moaning loudly. Sweat starts running down his face and chest, pumping his cock into her as fast as he could, feeling her cum spray all around his cock. His continued fucking sent her into another successive orgasm. She puts her face into the pillow and bites down on it, screaming at the top of her lungs. She reaches her hands out to grab his ass and she pulled him into her, holding him still before she loses consciousness. Her body trembled and jerked slightly for a few minutes until she finally regained her composure. Now she wanted him to feel the same thing. To put him into the most incredible orgasm he had ever felt, like he just did for her.

She pushed him back. "Sit back down on the edge baby." She instructed once again. She got up and found her legs wobbly as she walked to him. She parted his legs, turned around and guided his slick cock into her swollen pussy lips as she sat down on his cock with her back facing him. He lay back while she adjusted her position to get maximum penetration. She started grinding her hips back and forth, feeling his head rubbing her cervix. This cervical massage sent her into another orgasm; squirting her cum down onto his balls.

"You make my dick so hard! Tell me how my cock feels deep inside you."

"Oh Phil, I absolutely love your cock in me. You fill me completely!"

She started grinding faster, her hands on his thighs for support, her full weight down against him, grinding in circles. "Cum for me sweetie! Explode in this pussy!"

Phil reached for her ass but couldn't quite reach it lying down and placed his hands on top of his head. His eyes closed. Knowing it wouldn't be long now.

"Yeah, baby! Your cock feels so hard! You're making my pussy hot! I love fucking your cock! No one has ever fucked me like you do!" She knew he likes her to talk dirty to him, sends him over the edge.

"Oh Yeah? Whose pussy is this? Huh? Who fucks you right, baby?"

"You do, baby! This is YOUR pussy! You fuck this pussy so good!"

"Oh God! Oh SHIT! I'm gonna cum baby!" She starts grinding faster and faster. "Yeah, Phil, Give it to me!"

"Oh... Oh... OOOHHHHHHH!" He groaned loudly, his teeth clinched and he arched his back, pulling his hair. He released his load inside her while she continued bucking her hips wildly. She came at the instant she felt his hot seed, but kept fucking him fast.

Phil's head jerked back and forth, he pounded his fists repeatedly into the bed. Her continued movements made him delirious. "Jeanne... Jeanne... Jeanne... Oh SHIT!" His cock, overly sensitive to her friction sent him into another orgasm. Ropes of his sperm crashed into her walls and he couldn't take it anymore. He sat up and pulled her back on top of him to stop her; He wrapped his arms around her and rolled to the side with his cock still buried inside her cum filled hole.

He held her in his shaking arms while his dick softened and slipped out of her. They both lie there, panting, sweating, and coming down from their sexual high. "Wow!" Was all Phil could manage.

"My sentiments exactly!" She smiled and they drifted off to a light nap.


They woke about an hour later still wrapped up in each other. She smiled at Phil, lightly running his fingers up and down the side of her body from the thighs to her breasts; while kissing her shoulder.

"What do ya feel like doing now?" Phil asked, "Wanna head to the beach?"

"That sounds great! Let's get our suits on." Jeanne answered. They got their suits on and left for the beach. Phil chased her on the beach threatening to pick her up and throw her in the water. He caught her and held her. Both of them were laughing and having a wonderful time. They held hands and walked into the rolling waves. They then swam out and played around in the waves, feeling like kids again. Jeanne had no idea what else he had planned for her.

After swimming for another hour, they decided to go up to the beach bar and get a beer. Actually, he ordered a beer and ordered her favorite: Sex on the Beach. They took their drinks to the lounge chairs and lay back, watching the other people and children playing. They talked about what a beautiful day it turned out to be and finished their drinks.

It was 4:30 now and they decided to head back to the room and get cleaned up for dinner. Phil got the shower ready and they both got in the shower and started kissing. "Let's settle down and save this aggression for later on tonight, let it build up for later." Phil suggested. She let out a playfully dissatisfying grunt and agreed. They cleaned themselves up and left the shower.

They got dressed and Jeanne started putting on make-up and primping herself up for this special occasion. Phil was in the room putting on a pair of black pleaded slacks and a blue polo shirt. Jeanne was in the bathroom and put on a red sundress with white flower patterns, spaghetti straps over the shoulders, low cut in the chest showing a hint of her cleavage and came down to mid thigh when she was standing. Phil loved the way she looked in this dress; especially the way it hugged her lucious hips. She sprayed her body lightly with his favorite perfume, finished her hair and was now ready.

"Honey, you look incredible! Hell, maybe we should order in tonight!"

She smiled and put her arms around his neck. "Yeah, we could, but then you wouldn't get to see me working my ass in this dress."

"Good point. You ready? Let's go." Phil smiled at her and gently kissed her lips, not wanting to mess her lipstick up before dinner.

They went down to the hotel restaurant. It was a very swanky establishment and open to the public, the ones that could afford it. The romance package included a free dinner so the only cost was the wine.

The maitre'd escorted them to a reserved table and lit the candle. It had a breath taking view of the ocean and beach. "This place is beautiful, Phil. I've never been in a place so ritzy. Thank you for today, sweetheart." She said, smiling genuinely. Phil smiled back, "Don't thank me yet, honey, this day is far from over."

"What else do you have planned? Besides the mind blowing sex you're gonna get later?"

"You'll see." He said with a knowing grin.

The waiter took their order and they sipped the wine while talking. They talked with a renewed interest in each other, like nothing else in the world mattered. Holding hands, sitting across from each other. Phil loved the sparkle in her eyes. The way her smile lights up a room. Lights up his soul. Listening to her talk, her voice like an angel to him. He sat there and wondered how an average schmo like him ever ended up with such a warm beautiful woman.

Their food arrived and they enjoyed their dinner and conversation. The duck was exquisite and the brownie a la mode was better than any they ever had before. Phil refilled her glass with red wine and motioned to get the maitre'd attention. He showed up at their table and Phil motioned for him to come closer. Phil covered his mouth and whispered something to him. Jeanne saw the man smile and respond simply "Yes sir, as you wish." He gave Jeanne a quick smile and left to take care of Phil's wishes.

"What was that all about?" Jeanne asked, now curious.

"Be patient, you'll see." Phil stated simply taking her hand in his.

"What in the world is this man doing?" She thought to herself.

After about 30 minutes of stimulating conversation a young woman interrupted. "Excuse me. Mrs. Stevens?" Phil's Jaw hit the floor. A gorgeous curvy brunette wearing a formal evening gown with a glowing unblemished face. His cock began to stir.

"Yes, can I help you?" Jeanne answered.

"Could you come with me, please? Your husband set you up with an appointment with us so if you're ready we will get things going for you."

"Phil, what the hell is going on?"

"Baby, just relax and trust me. Go and enjoy yourself, I'll be waiting for you in the room."

She gave him a weird look, not sure what was going on. Reluctantly, she got up from the table and followed the young woman. They reached the elevator and the young woman pushed the 11th floor button. "Where are we going, miss?" "Helen. To the spa, of course. Mr. Stevens arranged for us to give you the works. A massage, the sauna, a facial, manicure and pedicure. He said to give you the best treatment possible."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.