First Chess Club - Cover

First Chess Club

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chess was my passion but I didn't know how passionate it could be until Sophia showed up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

I was the best. Ever since I joined my freshman year I was the school's best. Three years as number one. This, my senior year, would make four. I had the top skills. I could always mate. Everyone knew it.

By "everyone" I meant the five other guys who made up our high school chess club. By "mate" I meant checkmate in the game of chess. I never came close to real mating with a real girl though like any teen male I fantasized about it all the time. The best I could do in a relationship was look at a girl as she walked by in school. We euphemistically referred to ourselves as the "chest club" because our eyes gravitated to the chest of a pretty girl. Make that any girl. None of us were picky. We'd love any girl to show the slightest ounce of interest in us no matter what she looked like.

Sigh!

Yes, I was president of the "dateless wonders" club.

Only a couple of weeks into the new school year, we were back into regular routine. Every day I crammed my lunch down in two minutes and headed to the school library to meet my chess friends. Today I met Andrew across the chessboard. We just started the match.

The first weeks of school it was common to see freshmen wander into the library as they explored their new campus. They'd look around, see that nothing of interest was here, and never return. We'd get a few stares as we sat together at some tables. Maybe a student or more watched us play for a few minutes. Hopefully one or two would be like us, want to join, and so the chess club kept propagated.

Andrew and I positioned for power in the center of the board. I pushed a pawn forward when our latest onlooker stood at the end of the table. I punched the time clock.

I glanced up as Andrew contemplated his response. The onlooker was a new freshmen and a very pretty female one at that! She had straight blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, light blue-green eyes, and slender arms and legs. She wore a yellow and red skirt with a matching top. I did the "chest club" scan. Her tits looked small but they stood high and proud. If there was a "tit pride" parade, this girl could be grand marshal. Lastly, she had what almost every viewer of our chess matches had - a vacant, unperceiving expression.

I sacrificed a pawn to gain position. The girl winced when Andrew took the piece. As the match continued, she winced when either of us took a piece. The oddest thing about her wasn't that she winced. The oddest thing was simply that she stayed the whole time during the lunch break!

Maybe a chess player? And a girl player? I felt hopeful. What were the chances of that? What about the vacant face however? I sighed. She wasn't a chess player.


The next day I was half way through slaughtering Tim when she appeared again. Talk about your shockers! One just can't describe such a strange phenomena. What could be more shocking than a return watcher? I looked at her and rubbed my finger under my lip. She repeated the motion under her lip. She looked at the red on her finger. Her lunch!

"Thank you," she said looking embarrassed but with a smile.

The girl was so amusing to watch as we played. Every time a piece was taken she physically reacted. I purposely played sloppy and let Tim capture my pieces just to see her shudder. She was strange.


The following day was Friday. I played against Hector. He was a sophomore now. He steadily grew from a weak player to a stronger one. His creativity challenged me but he often didn't look ahead for his moves. He was good at improvisation but my fundamentals prevailed.

The same girl was here in a blue skirt and pink top. She was here three days in a row. Wow! I reevaluated my assessment. She had to be a player.

"Hi," I greeted. It takes me time to warm up. As a "dateless wonder" I had no experience. Three days to say "hi" to a girl was just about right.

"Hi," she greeted back. If it turned out that neither of us were great conversationalists, this girl at least had the benefit of a great smile. I could look at her smile all day without any concerns about not talking to her.

I told her my name.

"Sophia," she said.

"Do you play, Sophia?"

"No. I just like to watch."

Me too. I could watch her all day.

Hector made his move so I turned my attention to the board. He had several divergent threats but nothing too dangerous. I saw his latest aggressive thrust. I rescanned the pieces. Yes! The end was near. I moved my queen.

"Check!" I said.

Hector took my bait. He captured my queen with his knight. In a couple more moves, my pieces were aligned for victory. Hector's queen was stuck on the other side of the board. I began the kill. In my next few moves I grabbed several more pieces. Hector finally accepted his hopelessness and resigned.

The bell rang. Lunch was over. Hector left quickly. I picked up all my plastic chessmen and put them in a plastic bag that I carried in my backpack. I folded my cardboard chessboard and tucked it under my arm.

"Would you like to learn?" I asked.

"Me?" Sophia replied.

"Why not?"

"I can't learn that."

"Sure you can. I'll teach you."

"You would?"

"Sure. You could try it out and if you don't like it, at least you tried."

"Okay," she agreed.

"Meet me at the flagpole after school," I said.

She looked very happy. I barely made my class on time.


"Sophia!" I called out and waved. She looked around. I couldn't understand why she couldn't see the flagpole. It was this tall pole with a flag on it.

She came over and said, "Oh, there you are. I thought you forgot."

"It looked like you were leaving," I said.

"Oh, no. I want to learn. Thank you. I just couldn't find you."

I looked up at the flag. I didn't comment.

"Which way do you live?" I asked. "We can set up the board in a park or some place along the way."

Okay, okay. Yes, I carried my chess set to school everyday. I've already established my geekness. I was the king of geeks.

My current motivation was to teach this girl chess. It was my best chance to spend time and have conversation with a girl. I didn't entertain any ideas beyond that. I was realistic. I liked girls but no girl thought I was handsome or anything like that and certainly no girl as pretty as Sophia. A girl only wanted something if she stooped low enough to talk to me.

"Not very far," she said. "I live on Dogwood."

"You do! I pass Dogwood on my way home. I live on Pine. Wood Park is right there." I was excited. If she joined the chest ... I mean chess team, I could see her daily during lunch and after school I could walk her home. I could walk a girl home every single day! My relationship experience would increase dramatically. Just wait until the guys heard. I would further cement my status as the best in the club.

Sophia said something but I didn't hear. I was too wrapped up in my extrapolated fantasy.

"What?" I asked.

"Why do you want to go to the park?" she asked again.

"It has tables."

"Why not just go to my house?"

Her house? The idea freaked me out. Me going into a girl's house? My breathing became faster. This was too much to handle.

"I don't want to bother your family," I said. I know. I chickened out. I major chickened out. I colonel chickened out. I hoped someone needed the eggs.

"No one's home," she said.

Was my face sweating? Alone with a girl in her house? My eyebrows felt heavy with sweat. Was I really sweating or was it all in my head?

"Is it okay?" I said nervously.

"Sure. I can have friends over."

"Um..." That was the extent I could express my thoughts. I followed it up with the witty remark of "Er..."

She looked at me with that beautiful smile and waited for an answer. For some reason I had the impression she didn't think I was making a complete ass of myself.

"I..." It was progress. I knew that "I" was a popular start of many sentences.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked again. Since I couldn't move forward in my thoughts I took a step back.

"Yes. My parents don't mind. I'm an only child."

"You are? Me too." Another only child? We were practically made for each other! I could dream.

"So?" she asked.

"I guess I can." The words slipped out. I don't know how but I said what I wanted to say.

"Great!"

As we walked, Sophia talked about this and that. I listened.

I was in love!

This was probably as close to a date as a member of the "dateless wonder" club could get.


It was a much shorter walk than my normal walk since she lived closer to the school. We arrived at her house in no time.

"Set up on the table?" I asked.

"I like to lie on the floor. Is that okay?"

For you my pretty little chess student? Anything!

"Sure," I answered.

"I'm going to change," she said.

"May I use your bathroom?"

Sophia pointed at the door.

No. I didn't go jack-off. I had to pee.

I set the board up on the carpet in the den before she returned. I sat cross-legged on the black side. On the floor would be fine. I could see the whole board like this.

Sophia reappeared in dark blue shorts and a light yellow tank top. My "chest club" instincts took over even though I knew I shouldn't stare. I couldn't look away because I thought I could see her nipples! She sat down on the white side. I'm glad she didn't notice my libidinous look. The way her top's material clung around her tits, she must be sans bra. "Sans" was an old French word that at this very moment was defined as "Look at my tits!"

She looked up from the board. I hastily looked away. I gave a weak smile.

"Is it ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded. My body felt like one big giant bead of sweat.

Sophia lay front side down. She faced the board with her head and upper body held up by her forearms.

"So where do we start?" she asked.

Where do we start? Well where I started was in my pants. My little guy decided to become a big guy. The reason? In Sophia's position, I could see down her top so my cock decided to reposition. The strain in my pants became an uncomfortable position.

Sophia looked up waiting for my answer. I could look in her face and at her tits at the same time. I could see the tops of her tits. I mentally filed away the look and shape. I couldn't see her nipples, but I could only see the form of her nipples through the thin material of her top.

Eventually she'd catch on that I stared down her top so I forced my eyes away. If she didn't know I could see her scenic view then hopefully it would remain open for my tourist eyes to explore.

"Let's start with the basics," I said. As I spoke she moved her shoulder. My eyes immediately flew down her top to watch her tits bounce.

"The king is the most important piece," I said. I held it up.

"Don't these ones look like pointy tits?" she asked. She picked up a bishop.

"Pointy tits?" I automatically responded and felt embarrassed for saying it. I could feel myself sweat again.

"See," said Sophia. "It has rounded sides and a little nipple."

Well what did I know? They looked like pointy tits. I could have had more fun playing chess all this time if I pretended I held a pointy tit every time I moved my bishop.

"The bishop moves diagonally. It stays on its color," I explained. The mention of "tits" knocked me off purpose but now I resumed it. I was here to teach her chess.

"Bishop? Which one's the bishop?" she asked.

"That one," I said pointing to the white bishop in her hand.

Sophia looked confused.

"The pointy tits," I said.

"Do you like pointy tits? Are they good?"

Did she just ask that? How did I answer the question? I stared back down her top at the tits before my eyes. Hers were not that pointy but they were very nice tits.

I had a strange moment of boldness. I said, "I love tits."

"Oh, good. My tits need to get into the sun more often. Look how pale they are?" She held up the white piece.

I groaned internally. My dick hardened more. I looked down at her lovely tits barely restrained in her top. I'd love to see her tits out in the open.

"This one is called a knight," I said. I touched the piece. I once more tried to get back on task.

"What piece is the day?"

I picked up my knight. "There's no night. I mean there's no day. It's a ... you can call it a horse if you want." This girl was making me insane. I was tongue-tied enough around girls but this was ridiculous. I knew chess. I should be able to easily explain it.

"Horse," she said.

"It moves in little 'L' shapes," I said. "It's a little harder to grasp how it moves. I'll help as we play."

She picked up a pawn and sucked on the top. My eyes watched in stunned surprise. She seemed to just play with it in her mouth. Her action appeared more absentminded than intentional. The timing of it made my cock surge.

"This is a rook," I said.

"The castle piece?"

"Yes. It can move just in rows."

"They all move differently," Sophia said.

"Right."

"I'm getting confused."

"I'll go over the piece movements again when we play the game."

"Okay. I think I only have a grasp on my tits."

I gasped loudly

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Do you need a drink?"

"I just swallowed wrong." I covered.

I picked up the queen. "The queen is the most powerful piece. It can move in all directions."

"Queen," she repeated.

"Right."

"What about all these little pieces that look like baby penises?" she asked.

My eyes shot up immediately to the little hard plastic pawn that Sophia idly rolled on her tongue. My cock surged in agreement to my thoughts. It would be wonderful to have my cock in her mouth in place of that little pawn.

"It's called a pawn. They're like soldiers," I said.

"Penis soldiers?"

"Pawns. They only move one space at a time except when they first move then they can move two spaces. I'll demonstrate when we play."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.