Weight Loss Program - Cover

Weight Loss Program

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Chapter 8: Getting Closer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Getting Closer - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Up until that particular Tuesday, I would have to say that the most erotic exercise session was the first one with Shirley. At that time, Shirley was confused and embarrassed about her nudity, and didn't know what to expect next.

I guess my next most erotic session was going to be Wendy's first, as she had the same confusion, although she was guided by Shirley as well as me.

Neither one, however, prepared me for the exercise session this day.

First, the girls started the session with a new made-up exercise called "pole cleaning," where they licked up Shirley's pussy juices from my shaft after Shirley rode me for about ten minutes.

Next, the girls went through their standard exercises. However, this time, the girls would help each other. As Wendy did her leg splits, for instance, Shirley would be at her legs, helping her to lift even higher, affording me a better view of Wendy's treasures. Shirley found many opportunities to touch Wendy, often unnecessarily, but in a way that was sexually suggestive.

This extra activity ate up time, but the two girls were determined to get their standard exercises for the first exercise period, which extended it to nearly an hour.

As usual, during the first rest period, Wendy lay on my lap. This girl had already kissed me passionately and sucked me off, so it wasn't as if she was a stranger to me at all. Laying down on the throw rug on her side, staring at the two of us, was Shirley.

I was undecided what to do with Wendy. She had a thin sheen of sweat on her body, which sort of made it glow warmly in the fading light of the sunset that came in through the living room window.

After a couple of minutes, Shirley remarked, "You guys are boring."

Without warning, Shirley rolled over to where I was sitting and Wendy was laying on my lap. She moved her head over Wendy's, and started to kiss her friend.

I felt Wendy squirm a bit in my lap, stimulating my still-erect cock slightly. After a few minutes, Wendy threw her arms around Shirley's neck, and it was obvious that this wasn't any minor peck. The two girls were kissing each other as passionately as they had done with me previously.

Of course, my cock was as hard as steel once again, but the girls seemed to ignore it, except that Wendy moved slightly against it, seemingly at random.

I watched the girls kiss each other for about ten minutes before they finally parted.

"Ready for the second session?" Shirley asked Wendy.

"So soon?" I asked, hoping there would be more intimate activity between the two girls like I was seeing during the rest period.

"Of course," Shirley explained, "we need to start by doing our warm ups. Right, Wendy?" Shirley gave Wendy an exaggerated wink.

Warm ups? I was confused. I never had the girls do any warm ups, although now that Shirley mentioned it, it was probably a good idea. Why hadn't she mentioned it until today?

"Two minutes of pole cleaning," Shirley said, and Wendy smiled broadly.

My cock was already straining at its full height as the two girls descended upon it.

I was just ready to come when Shirley called time, leaving me with a terrible case of blue balls. "Um, perhaps..."

Shirley interrupted me by kissing me. "No you don't, Jim," she whispered afterward. "You will not order us to finish you off. If you do, Wendy and I will not be sleeping in your bed tonight."

This was the first time that Shirley gave me an order during the exercise session. Suddenly the full extent of Shirley's words hit me. "Wendy and I will not be sleeping in your bed tonight..." Did that imply that this was her intention?

Of course, this did nothing to relieve the pressure in my balls.

Shirley turned to Wendy and said, "Let's take a five minute break and simply watch Jim."

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Jim, you've ordered us to masturbate in front of you. I'm now ordering you to do the same for us. We've got you started, so hop to it!"

I felt more than a bit embarrassed myself. I looked at my cock, which was about as hard as I'd ever seen it. It was also wet with saliva from the two girls.

Tentatively, I touched it, and it flinched. My fingers felt electric when they touched my shaft, and it didn't take me long before I had my cock firmly in hand.

I was already ninety percent there, and I started to feel that lovely sensation that flowed over my entire body right before I came.

It only took about two minutes, but I started rubbing myself faster. With little warning, I shot my load.

I wasn't sure when I closed my eyes, but when I opened them, Shirley was right above my cock, with her mouth opened expectantly. I had already shot my first load, and it appeared to have streaked her right cheek. Her lips moved further toward me until they were just touching the head of my cock.

Shirley sucked as my second, much smaller, load erupted. It looked like she was kissing the tip, and in a way, she was. She continued to suck for a minute or two until all the spasms went away.

When Shirley lifted her head from my lap, I had a better view of the semen trail I left on her face. It had just missed her eye, and I suddenly thought of that funny Christmas movie where everybody is telling a kid who wants a B.B. gun that "you'll shoot your eye out!"

I smiled at my mental image, and Shirley smiled back at me. Instead of kissing me, however, she moved over to where Wendy was kneeling, watching the two of us with her fingers in her snatch. As Shirley approached her, she offered Wendy her right cheek, and without any hesitation, Wendy started to lick Shirley's face.

Watching the two girls, I looked down on my cock. There was little hope in arousing that fellow from the dead at this point, but I still was excited knowing that Wendy was willingly licking my seed from her best friend's face.

Once Shirley's face was clean, she turned to kiss her friend. It was another passionate kiss, but it didn't last too long. Shirley broke it off after about ten seconds by saying, "Warm ups are finished. Time for our session."

It amazed me how much Shirley had taken over control of the exercise sessions. I had selected the different activities originally because they would be embarrassing when executed by naked women, and Shirley was now turning them into exercises of passion. Gone was the slight teasing that I saw in the first session. That teasing was replaced by Shirley actually touching Wendy's breasts, making her nipples hard, and having her friend return the favor when they switched roles.

Near the end of the session, I could see Shirley moving her attentions toward Wendy's crotch, first caressing her under her breasts, then tickling, and even once licking Wendy's belly button.

By the time that Shirley reached Wendy's pubic hair, she said, "Boy! One hour. Extra long session today, Jim!"

Somehow, the two girls' passionate moves had managed to get a rise--albeit slight--from my cock. I was actually disappointed that Shirley called an end to the exercises.

For the rest period, it was Shirley's turn to lay on my lap. With no encouragement from Shirley necessary, Wendy came over to kiss her friend passionately as Shirley squirmed in my lap, even more than Wendy did previously.

I simply watched the two girls kiss.


(Shirley)

I'm not sure what got into me during exercise period that day, but I'm sure it wasn't any suggestion from Jim. For one thing, he seemed genuinely surprised at my actions, and didn't have that smug smile that he has when he makes me do something that I wouldn't normally do.

I sensed a reluctance in Wendy, which confirmed that Jim wasn't controlling things. This made me feel a lot more in control, and for some strange reason, I felt a lot freer to do some very risqué things.

One thing that Jim did was make me get horny when he did things with Wendy. I remember feeling a bit left out the first time he touched her, thinking of him as my own private property. It's weird how possessive a person can feel when the emotion of love is experienced.

There was an old saying, and Sting put it into a song. "If you love someone, set them free." All grammatical problems with that expression aside, I realized that I should give Jim his freedom to at least play around, but in reality, I found it difficult to do that.

I think it was the past weekend when Jim must have hypnotized me to no longer be jealous. I mean, I'd feel a twinge of it, but then I would start to feel sexy, and then see what he is doing as if he were doing it to me, and I felt like I was having an out of body experience, with Jim's phantom fingers playing with me instead of Wendy. This feeling is so out of this world and alien to me that the only explanation is that it must have been induced through one of Jim's hypnotic commands to me.

With Jim, I decided to stop trying to second guess him. He does things to Wendy and me, and he always has explanations for what he does. He made me strip that first exercise day, and then explained that he needed to see what he had to work with. He also admitted that he liked looking at pretty naked girls, and despite how I felt about my body, his words actually did make me feel pretty.

His exercises were designed mostly to get him aroused, but they seemed to actually be working. I know that I enjoyed doing them, and the bathroom scale in my house confirmed that I had already lost a pound or two. Now, this may not seem like much, but it's there. The scale showed that I lost a pound that first week, and another pound when I weighed myself that morning, but this silly hypnosis thing was really working. Furthermore, I found that I was enjoying this weight loss program!

I remembered the first time that Jim and I invited Wendy to go out to Fiesta Bravo. This is a new restaurant near Jim's house that serves tortillas stuffed with meat and vegetables and cheese. Jim ordered for all three of us, and Wendy's face fell when she saw hers. There was some cheese on it, a lot more than she expected. I remembered her Doctor's orders to not like the taste of fatty foods, and immediately felt sorry for her. My chicken wrap had less cheese on it, and I was about to trade with her when all of a sudden, Wendy was smiling again. I saw her actually smile as she ate her cheesy wrap. I knew that Jim made it better; she didn't finish it, but she really seemed to enjoy it.

In addition, at that restaurant, Wendy was able to order and eat a piece of carrot cake, something she told me she couldn't eat anymore since she couldn't eat desserts. Again, she didn't finish it (she offered the second half to me, and I accepted), but I felt so happy to see Wendy enjoying food again--hopefully without ending up getting fat again.

I realized it then that Jim was right. Not only was Dr. Simon's orders to Wendy not to like fatty foods a short-term solution, but I saw now that it was kind of cruel as well. Was Jim trying to make me see that? It didn't seem so to me, but I knew by now that Jim could be very subtle.

Anyway, after playing that silly poker dares game and feeling so horny without any outlet, I finally jumped Jim's bones, not caring one whit that Wendy was watching me!

I felt a certain freedom with Jim that I never felt with any boy since I left junior high. I felt like the old Shirley, the one that would show her pussy on a dare, the one that would wear a blindfold and kiss anything that was put near her mouth.

All this freedom felt wonderful, but the man responsible for it was Jim. He spent the entire night worrying that he may have betrayed Wendy and me with that video session, but I have to tell you that I got very horny during that video shoot--especially during the editing session afterward. I know that Wendy came more than once; I had her do the climax scene a few times in order to get the perfect take!

After that video shoot, Wendy and I had an intimacy that we never shared before. We'd seen each other reach orgasm, and now I was able to fuck my man in front of her.

I watched my best friend suck Jim off as her "bribe" to him never to show her that video again. I was shocked at how embarrassed that video would made her feel, since she had so much fun making it, but Jim assured her, and I know that I believed him.

Jim, for his part, isn't the all knowing and all wise Oz the Magnificent, either. I know that Wendy loves to give head (she told me during her video shoot), but she needs to feel loved afterward, or she just feels used. Jim didn't do anything to thank her afterward, and I quietly scolded him about it afterward.

Anyway, it was Little Girl Shirley, that girl that I was that I missed so very much, that was in control of the exercise session that afternoon. Despite the fact that I couldn't fuck Jim and make him come, I figured the two of us would have to work just a little bit harder. We started with my little warm up exercise where Wendy and I would lick him. I'd already tasted Wendy's pussy juices during our video shoot (that's another story, honey!), so I figured that she wouldn't have any problem licking mine off Jim's wonderful dick.

We went further and further during that session. The whole exercise set was like an erotic parody of a real exercise session--something you'd probably see on, say, Playboy TV. Both of us girls were getting turned on, and I saw that Jim's erection never left him.

I finally made Jim masturbate in front of us and he seemed embarrassed (serves him right!), but he did it. I rewarded him by trying to catch it, and then simply sucked his semen from the tip.

Wendy made a show of cleaning me up and we kissed before starting the second session, which was even more erotic than the first one, with both of us actually touching each other sexually.

Jim hinted on more than a few occasions that he would like to see Wendy and I get together, but I sensed a hesitance in him as well. I guess it feels different to guys. There's no way that a guy like Jim would feel frisky enough to kiss or touch another man in a sexual way, but I feel no such hesitance at all with girls. Although I've turned down offers from other girls in the past, it wasn't because the idea of having sex with another girl was repulsive; it was because I didn't feel any love with the girl making the offer, and I guess I really wanted my first time with a woman would have to be special.

Despite my hatred of men, I never wanted to live a life sexually attached to another woman. I knew that I would always feel like something was missing. It's like always eating the icing off the cake, and never trying to eat the cake itself. It didn't make any sense to me; I was born with female organs, and they work with male organs so nicely. Just because I don't trust males didn't mean that I would never be able to have sex.

Now, I don't want to give out the wrong impression. I've mentioned that I had lesbian friends who thought that my hatred of men might be an area where we shared a common interest. I must admit that I did do things occasionally with other women, mostly out of curiosity, but I can not say that I've ever made love to another woman. I never made any commitments to any woman, since I still preferred the kind of sex that a warm penis could provide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.