Preview

Weight Loss Program

by JiMC

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Heterosexual, MaleDom, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism,

Romantic Sex Story: After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Copyright©

This story is copyright (c) 2005. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication. Posting on-line is only allowed when permission is explicitly granted by the author, and then only for the complete story, including this disclaimer. Contact the author at <jimc-author at excite dot com> for more information, referring to this story ("Weight Loss Program").

I explicitly grant permission to post this story as a work in progress on StoriesOnline.net and asstr.org. Those two sites also have explicit permission to post the completed stories as well.

The following is a work of fiction and is just a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and entirely unintentional. There may be references to people in a historical context, but they are not really characters in this story.

This is a story that describes sexually explicit situations in a fictional universe that only vaguely seems similar to the one we live in. All of the characters in this story are above the age of twenty-one, as if that matters, really. The target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds. If reading this kind of material is illegal where you are, then stop reading and finish doing your homework!


Despite the tone of the story and the narrator's dismissal of the accuracy of erotic hypnosis stories, I am not an expert on clinical (or any other form of) hypnosis. I am, in fact, very cynical as to whether any form of erotic hypnosis story could possibly be true! This was written entirely as a fantasy, and I have no doubt that even what I describe is probably not possible. That's why it's fiction! People that know more about the subject should take this story with a very tiny grain of salt.

--JiMC

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.