Weight Loss Program
Chapter 6: Thrills

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thrills - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

(Shirley)

I woke up a couple of times that night. The first time, I felt a strange hand cup my breast. I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange bed. Then, the memories of the previous night came flooding back. I was in Jim's house, in Jim's bed, having been fucked by Jim that night. I sighed as I thought of that wonderful, gentle, and understanding man, and reveled in the touch of his body behind me and his hand playing with my breast.

At about six in the morning, I had to pee really badly. Again, there was the air of unfamiliarity with my surroundings as I opened my eyes, but I quickly remembered that I was with Jim.

Carefully, I disengaged from Jim's caress, and his even breathing told me that I didn't awaken him. I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I remembered that when I turned on the light last night, a fan went on in the bathroom. Since there was a bit of light spilling in from the window, I decided to not risk waking Jim and didn't turn on the light. I sat down on the toilet--it was cool--and took care of business. I glanced around the bathroom and saw the toothbrush I used last night--Jim's toothbrush! (I never even considered using another person's toothbrush before last night. I tried futilely to remember what I read in Cosmo about sharing toothbrushes. Did it mean I was secure in my love for Jim?)

When I finished peeing, I boldly went to the sink and put some toothpaste onto the toothbrush. I giggled wickedly at how I was making my love more secure as I cleaned my teeth.

I flinched as I flushed the toilet--I didn't want to wake Jim up, but when I left the bathroom, Jim hadn't moved from when I left him. He was still on his left side, his body in the shape of an "S," apparently thinking he was still spooned against me. I felt a pang of regret at not being there against his wonderful body, but my tummy was rumbling. I can't miss breakfast... it's the most important meal of the day!

I tiptoed out of the room and headed downstairs. Passing through the living room, I saw the lamb's wool rug where Jim had Wendy and me do our exercises. I never told Jim that I was doing exercises every day, even the days I didn't come over to his house, but I was serious about wanting to lose some weight. I already lost a couple of pounds; Jim never asked about that, but when I reached five pounds, I was going to have a big celebration with him.

On the rug, I did a hundred toe-touches, and then fifty sit-ups. It was only ten minutes, but if it helped to burn off my fat, it would be worth it.

Finally, I went into Jim's kitchen. I poured myself a large glass of water--I knew that was one of Jim's hypnotic suggestions and it was a good idea, even if it made me need to pee all day. In the fridge I saw some bacon, but no eggs. I couldn't find any cereal in any of the cupboards, but found some frozen bagels in the freezer.

There was a coffeemaker, and I measured enough coffee for four cups. I didn't know how many cups Jim drank in the morning, but two would probably be about right.

How was I going to do the bacon? There's an old saying about not frying bacon in the nude, and it was probably a good idea! Luckily, Jim had a microwave, so I put four slices of bacon (two were for Jim, not me!) on some paper towels and set the timer.

I toasted the bagels while thinking that Jim should find a bakery that sells fresh bagels. Frozen bagels are terrible!

Everything seemed to be ready at once. The microwave dinged at the same moment that the toaster popped.

I avoided butter--empty fats!--and Jim had no margarine so I improvised bagel sandwiches with the bacon. I was putting the sandwiches on the table when I heard Jim approach.

"Good morning, Shirley! Why aren't you dressed?"

Jim, of course, was fully dressed in his office clothes.

I shook my head. "You know that I'm not allowed to be dressed in this house."

Jim smiled. "You need to get dressed for work, you silly girl!"

"Oh, all right."

Jim came up to me and kissed me. I felt that same electric thrill shoot up and down my body that I did every time he touches me, and I felt my knees getting weak again. How does he do that? If I didn't know him better, I would have thought that he "programmed me" using hypnosis to react that way, but it didn't seem to be like him to do that.

Finally, we broke the kiss.

I told Jim, "I found bacon in the fridge but no eggs. You had bagels in the freezer. I hope you don't mind a bacon sandwich."

Jim seemed intrigued by my improvised meal. "I don't mind at all."

"I guess I'll go and get dressed."

I found my suitcase where I left it in the living room. It didn't make any sense to go upstairs just to change, especially since Jim has already seen every inch of my body a number of times, so I opened it while sitting on my exercise rug and got out my clothing.

In the kitchen, I saw Jim stealing glances of me, and it made me feel all gooey inside again. From the way he looks at me, it was obvious that he really did think I was pretty. I'm not sure why he would think this body could be anything but fat and flabby, but his actions were convincing me he really was sincere.

Thinking about hypnosis while Jim was kissing me made me think of the "orders" he gave me while I was under. He gave me what I would call "open orders," which I had a direct memory of, like eating healthier and exercising regularly. There were also those "hidden orders," which he gave me, like the first time he made me undress. Even though I didn't directly remember him giving me that order, I could slightly remember him making such a suggestion. He made other ones, I know, but if I thought about something, like how he makes me feel when he kisses me, it didn't feel like that was one of his hidden orders.


When I was growing up, I guess I was a bit of an exhibitionist. As a kid, I played doctor with a few of the boys, and learned a lot about male anatomy, while they, of course, learned a lot about mine. Even so, when I was in junior high, I became kind of shy. I had dreams of being nude in the school with everybody seeing me, and I kind of got a secret thrill out of the idea.

It was in high school that my exhibitionism worked against me. Freddie, a schoolmate, brought me to his bedroom when his parents weren't around and dared me to get undressed. I didn't agree at first, but finally, I allowed him to "convince" me on the condition that he'd undress as well. I did so, and I earned the twenty dollars that he bet me. (I know, undressing for money... what a slut, right? I was only sixteen at the time, though.)

Anyway, it turned out that little Freddie kept a secret from me. His brother Billy was hiding in the closet that day, and had a Polaroid camera. The next thing I knew, there were about five photographs of me standing naked in his room in my birthday suit floating around the school. I could never face my friends or any of the boys after that!

From that time, I was always leery of boys. I never allowed anybody to get close to me. I was known as a loner in college, and my only friends were girls. Some girls thought I might be into girls, but I corrected them on that! Another thing that started after that episode with Freddie and Billy was that I started an eating binge after that and my body started to inflate.

That was my life up until the day that Jim and I were the only people who came into the office during the big blizzard a few weeks ago. I had known Jim, and thought he was handsome. To me, he always seemed to be a loner. We talked about Wendy's seeing a hypnotist, and I was surprised that he knew so much about the subject. He didn't approve of Wendy's Dr. Simons, saying that a single session wouldn't really accomplish anything, and could possible do damage.

Sometime during our talk, I got the idea of having Jim hypnotize me. He seemed kind of nice, not like most of the other men I knew. I could almost trust him, which was saying a lot for him if you consider what I felt about the male species.

A week or so later, I finally got the nerve to approach Jim again. I asked him outright if he'd help me shed a few pounds. One thing led to another, and I found myself naked in his house. However, instead of laughing at me like all the boys did when they saw my picture at school, he seemed to really be sizing me up. He saw my fat ass and flabby belly and didn't seem disgusted--he actually seemed aroused!

It was a major discovery for me--my body could actually make Jim horny! After all these years, it took somebody like him to make me actually think that I may be pretty!


As I got dressed in that living room that morning, I was convinced that my feelings for Jim, although strange for me to have them, were genuine. After all, he was smart, caring, and loving... everything a person would want in a lover.

Jim. My lover.

I decided to focus on other things. Wendy was a surprise to me. I told her about Jim helping me. I knew she had a reputation of being a gossip, but she promised not to tell anybody. In fact, she told me that she wanted to join in. At first, I was jealous to see Jim leering at Wendy, but I quickly noticed that when he looked at me, he would give me a warm smile. He simply leered when he looked at Wendy. That may not sound like much, but that little distinction made a difference to me.

For some reason, I started to get angry when I saw him touching Wendy during one of our rest breaks. I knew that we weren't lovers, and my reaction surprised me. After a couple of minutes, however, I started to get aroused, fantasizing that his fingers were doing those things to my own body. In fact, I could almost feel those phantom fingers on my body! This, I think, was one of Jim's hidden orders; I sort of had some kind of memory that he asked me not to be jealous. Since Wendy had been a friend for a couple of years, it was stupid to allow his touching her destroy that friendship. It would be just just like Jim to make it fun; instead of getting jealous, I get turned on instead! Isn't he a hoot?

I felt strange being with Jim in his house wearing clothes. I told him how his forcing me to go nude turned me on, and I sort of asked him to make it permanent. Of course, this could work against me if I decided to live with him, but I decided to take life one day at a time.

Thinking about last night, I knew that I would have to tell Wendy all the graphic details. She knew that I was going to spend the night; she'd want to know. I saw how she masturbates when Jim touches me, and I think telling her would put her over!

Maybe the two of us could even cook up a surprise for Jim!


At work, Wendy found me in my cubicle, and as expected she demanded to know all about it.

"Not here," I told her. "Not in the office."

"How about ladies night out, then?" Wendy suggested.

We decided we'd go for drinks (this was a special occasion, right?), and maybe have dinner at Wendy's apartment.

I actually didn't discuss our date until we got to Wendy's place.

"OK, here's the scoop. First, we went to Okinawa. You know, that Japanese place where they cook at the table?"

"Yeah. I heard the food is good there."

"And healthy," I agreed. "Chicken, shrimp, vegetables, and rice. I couldn't eat it all. The chef was fantastic."

"So, what happened next?"

"Jim drove me back to his place, and I... well, you know how we have to undress whenever we're in his place, right? Well, I started to get undressed--I can't believe I'm actually starting to get used to doing it, it's so natural. Anyway, Jim surprised me by undressing as well. So, you know, I'm looking at him..."

"You've seen him naked before, though."

"Not really. He doesn't get undressed when we exercise, you know. Except yesterday, and we undressed him. Anyway, I'm looking at him, and his... you know..."

All of a sudden, I noticed that Wendy seemed to be flushing. Was she getting turned on by this?

I continued, amazed at Wendy's reaction. "Anyway, he showed me the rooms in the first floor of his house, and then he took me out the back."

"The back? Last night? In the cold?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling at the memory. "He has a hot tub on his back porch and it was steaming. We both were in the tub, and it was cuddly warm in the water and nippy in the air. Jim even had champagne chilling outside!"

Wendy was breathless. "Really? How romantic!"

"Anyway, we're snuggling together, pushing our bodies together, kissing each other..."

That was when I saw Wendy's hand. Actually, I didn't see her hand, since it was hidden beneath her skirt, but I knew what she was doing.

"Go on," Wendy said with a husky voice.

I could see that Wendy was getting very horny. Was this Jim's doing? It's the sort of thing he'd do to Wendy, and chatting about sexual things to others, even friends like Wendy, wasn't really me. I closed my eyes, and thought of Jim's soft voice, wondering if this was one of his hidden orders.

What if it was? Why would he want Wendy to be getting off as I told her about the two of us?

"Shirley?" Wendy's voice was hoarse.

"What?"

"Keep talking!"

"I'm... a bit uncomfortable, Wendy."

"Huh?"

"It's one thing when we're exercising, Wendy. Why are you doing that now?"

"I... I don't know. It's not like me, actually. I mean, I never do this publicly, but..."

That clinched it for me. This was Jim's handiwork. But why?

"Anyway, I sat on his hard, throbbing cock. It felt wonderful as I moved up and down. I kissed him, and he sent those ripples of passion up and down my body."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.