Weight Loss Program - Cover

Weight Loss Program

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Chapter 3: A New Development

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Development - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Saturday night had me thinking a lot about Shirley. I'm not sure how Shirley had such a negative self-image about herself; this might be something I might want to check out with Trance Shirley.

Shirley turned out to be a good sport about the whole nudity thing. She even was precocious enough to get me back by stroking me inside my gym shorts, and seemed playful enough to invite me for a shower.

Somehow, the two of us just sort of clicked.

That night also had me thinking sexual thoughts about Shirley. It was easy to remember her big jugs and her hairy snatch. It was also easy for me to remember her big smile and that warm, sexy kiss we shared.


On Sunday morning, I woke up and Shirley was once again on my mind. It reminded me of an old Henny Youngman joke. "Money is the last thing I think about... before going to bed every night," and applied it to Shirley. She was indeed the last thing I thought about and the first thing when I woke up!

Although I told the truth to Shirley about my reasons for having her naked, there was also the voyeuristic thing I had. I truly appreciated seeing any female naked, and knowing that she was powerless to stop because she was in my control was a bonus. Those stories on the Internet had fueled those desires, actually.

The two of us had another exercise session this day.

Shirley was going to expect another surprise like the nudity I tricked her into yesterday, but I wanted to go slowly. I had my own rule: I would not force Shirley to do anything she didn't want to do, and if we actually had sex together, I wanted to know that she wanted to do it on her own. That was a part of the erotic stories I didn't particularly like: having sex with unwilling participants. My idea of eroticism is getting your partner very willing!

My coworker showed up at 10am. I was surprised that she didn't have a gym bag with her.

"I figured you'd get me naked again anyway. Why try to fight it?" Shirley explained.

I shrugged and watched Shirley undress. This time, she was completely in control. Although I was a bit disappointed by that, I let Shirley have her way. It was obvious that Shirley preferred being in control, even if she had fantasies of losing it.

"Like what you see, Coach?" Shirley asked.

I was actually surprised. Shirley seemed to have trimmed her pussy hair.

Shirley saw where my attention was focused. "I saw your reaction yesterday," she explained. "I figured I'd do an early bikini trim. I didn't realize that I'd be presenting myself to you like that. I take it you approve."

"I didn't really mind..."

"Right," Shirley said, laughing. "And that tent in your gym shorts tells me otherwise."

It was time to get to business. "Sleep, Shirley. Sleep. Trance Shirley only."

Shirley froze.

"Take me to the Room of Truth."

"We are there."

"Does Waking Shirley want me to take advantage of her like I did yesterday?"

"She expects you to do something. That's why we're trying to cut you off at the pass."

"I see. She wants to make it a challenge, then."

No answer. I didn't phrase it as a question.

"OK. Let's go to the Room of Obedience."

"We are there."

"Waking Shirley is back."

Two blinks. "Shirley, we're going to do the same exercise regimen as we did yesterday. I don't remember the exact order but if you can help me, let me know what we need to do next."

"Sure."

"Thanks."

I led Shirley out of her trance, and started her again on leg lifts.

Since Shirley's pubes were trimmed, I had a much better view of her womanly folds. In fact, I found myself more distracted than the previous day.

After our first session, Shirley lay on my lap as she did on Saturday.

"Mind if I tease your breasts again?" I asked.

"Sure, but if you tease them, I'll tease you back like I did yesterday."

"Hmm," I said, pondering. I then bent down and started to lightly lick her left breast. The nipple immediately responded, and I licked around her aureole, moving closer but not quite touching her nipple. After a couple of minutes of this, I kissed her nipple, and started to suck.

Shirley moaned lightly as she caressed my head as I did this.

I moved from her left breast to her right, and gave it the same treatment before going back to the left.

After about fifteen minutes, I could smell the musk of Shirley's arousal. I brought my head up and said, "Rest break is over!"

"You fucking tease!" Shirley complained.

"I got your permission to do so," I explained.

The next half hour's workout went fine. Shirley had a determination in her eye that I didn't see yesterday. For instance, during her repeat of her leg lifts, she reached a bit wider--I think it was because she was shyer the previous day. However, all of her exercises looked a bit sharper and better defined.

At the end of the workout, I praised her. "You're actually looking pretty sharp!"

"Thank you," Shirley said.

I sat down behind Shirley, and instead of laying her head on my lab, she turned over until she was face down on my crotch. "You teased me. It's my turn."

Shirley pulled down my shorts and saw my now-erect cock. She grinned and then gave it a tentative lick. This was followed by another, and then another, up and down the shaft, never quite reaching the head of my cock.

I tried to move my crotch to get her to lick closer to the tip, but Shirley easily avoided it. After about five minutes of this maddening activity, Shirley pulled her head up and said "Rest break is over!"

It was apparent that Shirley was extremely pleased with herself.

Once again, Shirley asked permission to take a shower, and I gave it to her. She didn't ask me to join her, and in my frustrated state, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to do so anyway.

We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant that evening, and Shirley insisted on picking up the check. I let her do so, and before we parted company, we kissed.

One thing I had to say about Shirley was that she was a great kisser. The kiss we shared lasted about five minutes.

When Shirley left for her apartment, I was once again hard as a rock.

I took care of my "problem" soon afterward.


The next day, Shirley found me in my cubicle right before lunch.

"I have two turkey sandwiches," Shirley said. "Since I'm on a diet, I was wondering if you'd help me with the second one."

I said "Sure!" and didn't tell Shirley that I had my own lunch. I found that I was getting pretty used to Shirley's company.

We ate in the break room, where I insisted on purchasing two diet sodas--one for me--to accompany the meal.

The plan for us was for Shirley to come over on Tuesday for her next work out.

Shirley said, "I've been doing some research on the web about these workouts. If you don't mind, I have some suggestions for tomorrow night."

"That's great," I said, finishing my sandwich. "I'm not really an expert on exercise."

"I don't mind," Shirley said.


Shirley did have some excellent suggestions for Tuesday night's workouts. She had me sit on her legs as she did some sit ups, which weren't easy for her. However, it was quite obvious that she was determined to succeed with her exercise plan.

During our rest periods, I didn't tease Shirley anymore. Instead, she simply lay on my lap and we kissed tenderly. It was obvious that our relationship was starting to blossom.

I never considered dating a coworker before. Everybody says that it's a bad idea, and they are probably right. However, I justified it by telling myself that I was simply trying to help her work out, but that didn't explain why we were always kissing each other. In addition, people helping each other out don't tease each other the way we did on Sunday.

For dinner, I cooked a spaghetti supper. Shirley had her first glass of wine that week, as did I.

I looked across the table, where Shirley was sitting with her towel wrapped around her head, and naked otherwise. "How's the sauce?"

"Extremely good," Shirley said. "I'd ask for seconds, but I'm on a diet."

"You can have seconds. You didn't eat much for your first helping."

"You sound like an Italian mama!" Shirley giggled.

"Well, my mother is Italian," I said, partly in defense.

"Is this her recipe?"

"It is, in fact."

"It's great!"

I changed the subject. "Are you going to insist on being naked all night?"

"Is that an invitation?" Shirley asked, a gleam in her eyes.

Uh, oh. "Shirley... I'm not sure..."

"Oh, I was just teasing. Any time you want, you can just hypnotize me into sleeping with you!"

"No I can not!" I said, almost shouting. I was hurt that Shirley would suggest such a thing!

"Oh! I'm sorry..."

"Shirley, I don't need to hypnotize girls to get them to sleep with me. The girls I sleep with are the ones I also want to wake up to in the morning. If I was to take advantage of somebody, I would not be able to wake up with myself in the morning!"

"I didn't mean..."

"Shirley, I know you have fantasies, but if you want me to 'make' you sleep with me, you are probably going to be disappointed."

Shirley did look disappointed. "You're right."

It was time to grab the bull by the horns. "Trance Shirley, sleep."

This was a new post-hypnotic suggestion I gave Shirley last weekend to have Shirley go into a trance and not have Waking Shirley around. It saved time. Shirley crossed her arms, which was a new signal we worked out for her to let me know that she was under as Trance Shirley.

"Take me to the Room of Fantasies."

"We are there."

"Tell me exactly what kind of fantasies that Shirley has regarding me and hypnosis."

Trance Shirley started reciting a very graphic fantasy involving the two of us. I stopped her and asked for just the main points.

The first fantasy was apparently one that Shirley was trying to live out. Whenever she spent any time in my house, she was to be naked at all times. That was to be an inviolate rule that she had, and enjoyed living with it. In fact, she was a bit nervous about what would happen if somebody else was to visit.

Apparently, Shirley was a bit of an exhibitionist, despite her low self-image of herself.

In addition, Shirley had quite a few fantasies involving hypnosis that I had apparently awakened in her. She wanted me to force her to do sexual acts. She wanted me to force her to exhibit herself in front of others. She wanted me to force her to become my slave.

In each case, Shirley used the word "force."

"Shirley, what do you mean by the word 'force?'"

"Shirley wants you to make her do these things, because she probably wouldn't have the nerve to do them herself."

"You don't seem to have any problem licking my dick."

"Shirley was getting even with you. She warned you about teasing her."

"Does Shirley want to sleep with me?"

"Yes, but she would enjoy it more if you made her do it."

"The only way I can force Shirley to do these types of things is to have her obey me without question regarding every thing I suggest."

"That's true."

Oh, shit. I really needed to think about this. I didn't mind the nudity thing, but this sounded like Shirley was asking for a master and slave relationship. Such a thing would probably require a lot of trust and confidence. I wasn't sure if I was capable of such a relationship myself.

"Take me to the Room of Obedience."

"We are there."

"All right. Let's make the nudity thing permanent. Whenever Shirley is in my house for more than a few minutes, she must be nude at all times unless I specifically tell her otherwise."

"Agreed."

"Shirley will not bring up making me force her to do things anymore. If I discuss the subject, that's fine. Otherwise, don't bring it up."

A pause. "Agreed."

That pause told me that she really, really wanted this. I knew I would have to think about this long and hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.