Tattoo - Cover

Tattoo

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I'd been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time, nothing big or fancy, perhaps a small heart on my upper arm

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   .

I'd been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time, nothing big or fancy, perhaps a small heart on my upper arm. There was this parlour near where my wife and I lived and I would often stop and look in the window as see the wonderful works of art displayed there.

It was my day off and I was looking forward to a nice quite day. I put my coat on and decided a pub lunch was in order after all my hard work I had put in over the last few weeks. As usual, I stopped outside the Tattoo parlour when the door opened.

"Hi, there," he said.

He looked just like an exile from a motorcycle gang, big with large tattooed arms and even a multi coloured scarf around his head.

"Hi," I replied, "bit slow today?"

"Yep, but I don't mind," he said with a smile. "Why don't you come in and have look at my wall of fame?"

I hesitated for a second then nodded, my pub lunch could wait.

"If I can I take a picture of each work," he explained waving at the wall covered with hundreds of Polaroid pictures.

"This one is great," I said tapping a picture of a mermaid, her breasts bare and her long hair flowing.

"Yeah, but look at this one," he pointed.

It was a picture of nice naked breast with a small tattoo of a horse just above the nipple.

"You'll be surprised where the ladies want their tattoos these days," he said with a laugh.

"Nice work if you can get it," I said joining in with his laughter.

"Oh, I did this one the other day," he said pointing at another square of cardboard.

It didn't look much, just a small blue butterfly.

"It's where I did it," he explained when he saw my face. "Right up here."

He pointed to the top of his own inner thigh.

"She wanted as high as I could get it," he explained. "Tasty she was, too."

I noticed his face went a little vague as he was obviously remembering that day.

"Fancy a cup of tea?" he asked unexpectantly, "I put the kettle on earlier."

"Sure," I replied while still studying his wall of photographs.

"God, she was a cracker," he mused. "Came in a few weeks ago and wanted this butterfly right up in her groin. Well, I can tell you I was all for it. Fucking great legs she had. Anyway, she took her jeans off and sat down right here."

He tapped a large leather chair.

"Fucking great legs," he said again. "well, I can tell you my hand shook a bit, not a good thing for an artist like me. Anyway, she spread her legs wide and I went to work. I couldn't help it you see, she wanted it so high up that my knuckles keep rubbing her panties, then I could smell it."

"Smell it," I said.

"Yeah, she was getting excited, you know?" he said.

"Shit," I said. "So what happened?"

"Well, I just about finished the outline when I asked what colours she wanted," he said. "My hands were still touching her upper thighs and I may have been rubbing her just a little more than was necessary, you know."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.