The Neighbor's Wife

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: After cheating on my wife and messing up my marriage, I now have feelings for the neighbor's wife. Will it work out?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   .

Thanks to 'LadyCibelle' and my man 'Techsan' for their editing of my stories. They help make it a good read.

I read story after story about spouses that cheat on each other. I know all about the double standards and how a lot of husbands cheat on their wives also. I'm a guy and I've heard all the reasons that guys give for cheating. I've asked a number of female friends why they believe women would cheat.

The number one answer I heard was that the woman never loved her husband in the first place. It might have been a fear of being alone or a marriage to get revenge on an old flame. Some were baited into marriage by friends and relatives. I guess that was before the statement "Just say no" came out.

Another reason frequently given was that she did love her husband but he cheated and she wanted revenge on the spouse or that the husband never showed interest in her anymore.

The most important thing I learned was that if the woman loved her husband and he showed interest in her regularly then these wives very rarely cheated. The women told me that this stuff about cheating because they wanted to try bigger dicks or strange dicks was a crock of shit. Most women said it was how you used it that counted. Why did I think there were so many lesbians or bi-sexual women if size was everything?

The third reason for cheating was scary to me. It was husbands' fantasies or wanting three-ways or swinging and group sex. The women told me that once you crossed that line of reality the incidents of cheating greatly increased.

Trust, marital love, lying, and respect all seemed to diminish with the playing out of fantasies.

That got me to thinking about all the stories I've read about real life situations that could have been avoided if trust, communication, and respect were used. With all that said, I will tell you one of the stories of a cheating husband.


My name's John and I was a cheating husband. After twelve years of marriage I thought the grass was greener on the other side of the street. I am a department manager in a large factory in our city. I was kidding around with one of the temp girls in the office. I was in my thirties at the time and seeing this young gal strut around the office was great eye candy. She made me feel younger. Why wouldn't she, seeing she was about nineteen and paying attention to me?

The joking around got a little more serious and why I did it is now something I'll always regret. I asked her out and she accepted. I made an excuse to my wife about why I would be home late. I was thinking with my dick. The temp and I went out and we had sex in the car. It felt good that I was once again the stud. When I dropped the girl off at her car and went home, I began to feel bad. I knew it was wrong and said to myself that I would never do it again if I was lucky enough to get away with it.

I walked in and my wife didn't suspect anything. I felt relieved as I took a shower. I thanked God that I didn't get caught, like God saved me from my own stupidity. I told myself never again would I be that stupid to jeopardize my marriage.

Julie - that was the temp's name - didn't work for the next few days. That made it a little easier on me. She showed up the following Monday and asked me why I didn't call her over the weekend. I explained to her that the date was a mistake and I was married which she already knew. She explained that she didn't love me but that she just liked to play around. She closed my office door and locked it and came around to my side of the desk. She took my hand and put it on her thigh. I couldn't help it as I slid my hand up her thigh to pay dirt. She had removed her panties or didn't wear any, I don't know which.

I wanted to say no but I guess I was too weak as I slid into her sex and started fingering her. She reached over and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. She got off my desk and then, while facing me, slid my cock deep into her sex. I should have tried to stop but was too far gone as my pole slid deep within her and she rode me to climax. When we got done I told her it would never happen again. She looked at me and kind of snickered. She must have had her own agenda.

We did do it a number of times. I was too stupid to say no. I know I'm not the only man that has ever fallen to temptation but I ruined my marriage over it. One day Julie was at my front door. My wife answered it and Julie told my wife that she was my girlfriend and that she thought she was pregnant. My wife yelled for me and when I entered the room the shit hit the fan. I couldn't deny anything other then I didn't love Julie but it was just about sex.

My wife of twelve years was in tears. It was the lowest point of my entire life. I hated Julie at that point but could I totally blame her? She told us she didn't want any kids but she expected me to pay for her abortion.

My wife Kara was totally disgusted with me. She loved kids, we had two of our own both girls, one was ten and the other eight. Here I was paying to abort a child. I agreed to the terms and Julie left. My wife told me our marriage was over. She told me she suspected something was up because of the way I was acting lately. She said a woman can tell if her husband is a cheater. Something about their actions after they cheated.

I packed a suitcase and moved into a motel until other plans could be made. I tried calling Kara a number of times but she told me over and over that she could never trust me again and was going through with the divorce.

We got divorced and I really regretted it. I really loved my wife but I guess I didn't respect her enough until it was too late. Julie had her abortion and I asked for a transfer to another plant. It was granted and now I lived about fifty miles from my ex-wife and daughters. I went and picked up my daughters every other weekend and tried to make any school functions they were in. At the beginning they were there every other weekend, but as they got older I saw them a lot less. When they became teenagers they wanted to spend more time with their friends, so I saw them even less. I did my best to stay on speaking terms with Kara for the sake of the kids.

Kara got remarried after about five years to a nice guy named Bob. The day she told me about their getting married I had to go get drunk. I ruined my life for what? A strange ride in the hay. I will never completely get over Kara. I guess I was hoping that time would heal old wounds and that we might get back together, but now I knew that is was never going to happen. She told me that she will not get completely over me either but after what I did she could never trust me again.

That all happened about twenty years ago.

I now live in a condo in a nice area. I date but could never get interested in marriage again. At my age, in my mid-fifties, I figured that was how I would spend my remaining years. My daughters were married and on their own now. I would keep in contact with them and go see them every so often but it always reminded me of what a fool I was and what I had lost. My ex-wife was living her new life with her husband and according to my daughters he treated her with respect. Then there was me. I spent time in the evening at the pool at our condo. I met a number of neighbors that were really nice people. I even went out with a few of the divorced women but nothing materialized. With some I had sex but I wasn't up for exclusive dating although with most of the women, we remained friends.

There was one gal at the pool who always struck my fancy. The funny part was that she was probably forty-eight to fifty years old. She was neat and attractive. Pam was her name and she seemed to be always smiling and so friendly. The problem was she was married. Why, of all the women that I was attracted to, did she have to be married? Her husband, Nick, came down to the pool one evening and introduced himself to me. He seemed a nice enough guy but I really didn't have an opinion of him yet other than I had a light crush on his wife.

One day after work I went with a few friends to a local lounge. Lo and behold there sat my neighbor Nick with a young gal around twenty-five. I could see him putting his hands above the woman's knees and knew where he was headed. I remembered I had been there myself and it cost me my marriage. Nick looked up at me and just winked. I couldn't believe this guy. He had a wife at home whom I would love to shag and he's out here playing around. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

I guess I started to dislike him at that point. He was doing the same thing I did and I knew what it did to my marriage. When I got home I wondered about mentioning to Pam that I had seen Nick. I didn't want to get involved in their personal business so I was at a stalemate as to what to say or do if anything. Usually it wouldn't have bothered me but Pam was such a nice person that I hated to see her get hurt. It made me think of Kara and how I had hurt her.

I decided not to be a snitch right then even though I wished Pam knew about her husband's extra-curricular activities. That's when I remembered something that my ex-wife Kara had told me. She said that a woman knows if her husband has been cheating on her. So I wondered if Pam knew but wasn't talking about it.

After Nick got home he came up to me at the pool and told me that he was just getting a little on the side and that nobody was getting hurt. I asked him about Pam and he told me what she doesn't know can't hurt her. Then he left for his condo.

As I was talking to Pam the next evening she was telling me about her life. Nick was her second husband. Her first husband of seventeen years was killed in an auto accident nine years ago. She had three kids who were all grown up and lived in another state now. She had met Nick about two years ago and he asked her to get married. Since she was alone with all her kids out of the nest she thought Nick was a nice enough person and they got married the following month. Then he was transferred to this state and she kind of missed her family but wanted to be a support for her husband.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.