Oracle III : As the Wheels Turn - Cover

Oracle III : As the Wheels Turn

by Nightman37

Copyright© 2006 by Nightman37

Erotica Sex Story: Barbara teaches a young bird some new tricks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Babs awoke to the first rays of the sun streaming through the window. She got in her chair and decided to forget her robe and enjoy the warm light bathing her body. She wheeled her way to the window and took in her view of Gotham Harbor. The sunlight felt so warm as it shined on her body. She was particularly happy today because it was her birthday. This was the first birthday she and Dick had spent together. As she enjoyed the feeling of being naughty she wheeled about the apartment. The phone rang and she answered. It was her father, Commissioner Gordon. He called to wish her a Happy Birthday and wanted to take his favorite girl out for lunch. As she talked to her father, Babs saw Dick waking up in the bedroom. She thought, 'Oh Boy, time to get really naughty.' As she talked on the phone she was rubbing her tits and flashed Dick by pushing her legs apart. He watched from the bed as Babs rubbed then inserted a finger. Dick grinned and got up then kissed Barbara as she hung up with her Dad. Dick told her to get dressed he had a surprise for her.

She joked at him, "Boy I've never hear you say that before it's usually the opposite.

Dick wheeled Barbara in her chair downstairs and she was surprised to see Bruce and Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce's trusted friend and butler, waiting.

Upon seeing her they said, "Happy Birthday!"

Then Dick said here a little something for the birthday girl from all three of us. Bruce pointed over towards a large tarp and Alfred pulled a rope to lift it and present a car. The car was an older model VW convertible and Babs saw that it had modified it for use with hand controls. Babs loved it and kissed all three.

In weeks to come she enjoyed her new car and got to get out more. She had taken Dick to 'Make out point'. Here Dick and her behaved like a couple of school kids making love in the car. After that while sitting there in the arms of her lover, Dick's pager went off. It was a distress call from Arsenal, his teammate from his teen titans' day. Dick rushed off to help his friend as Babs sat in her car trying to get dressed. Then she spied a couple of kids coming up to park. She thought, 'What the heck, lets see what happens.' She watched and then was surprised to see it was Tim Drake, the new Robin and a beautiful girl. Babs smiled and thought she would just watch for a little while.

Tim sat there and watched the moon. He shyly slipped his arm around his girl. Then the two started making out. Ariana Dzerchenko his girlfriend liked the attention. She began to kiss harder back and became more aggressive. Babs crouched down in her car and enjoyed the show. Tim's mouth fell opens as the girl opened her blouse. She was wearing no bra. Barbara admired her well-developed chest. Then Tim grabbed his pager and looked at it. He said it went off, his Dad needed him.

The girl was quite taken by this, stating rather loudly, "I didn't hear anything!"

Tim started the car and hurriedly took the girl home. Babs followed at a discreet distance and watched Tim's girlfriend slam the door and stomp into the house. Barbara could see that Tim was quite shaken from the experience. Then it dawned on her; Tim didn't know what to do.

Tim Drake has always been considered one of the brightest members of the superhero community. But the problem was he had no Mom and his Dad had always been busy with work. Tim was nothing more that a super geek when he stumbled on to the Batman's secret. Bruce had made him a fighting machine. No one had been around to teach him about girls. Barbara Gordon settled into her chair and went into her secret room. There she began on planning on being the one to teach young Timothy the facts of life: Oracle style.

A few evenings later, Babs gave Nightwing a good night kiss as he set off on another stakeout with Batman. She knew she would be alone for a while, so she then sent E-mail to Tim's private account. She told him that she needed his help debugging some programs. He replied a few minutes later saying he would be right over. A short time later a knock came at the private entrance to the loft. Babs checked the monitor to see it was Tim. She buzzed him in. Tim worked for about a half an hour debugging the search program that Babs had prepared. Tim pointed out the problem was a simple typo in the code. Babs acted overjoyed and hugged Tim. He got all flustered. Barbara then invited Tim to stay over for dinner. He accepted saying he hated eating Peanut Butter and Jelly while his Dad was gone on business. She fixed a nice meal of cheeseburgers and fries. Tim was in heaven. Now was the time for Babs to put her plan in effect. She asked Tim if he wanted to watch some movies He accepted. She told him to start the movie in the VCR and she would get some snacks. Tim turned on the television and started the tape. His mouth dropped open as the tape began it was Supergirl naked. She rubbed her tits and caressed her pussy to show how wet she was. Then she moved the camera out to reveal she was in the fortress of solitude and she lay under the statues of Jor-El and Lara and produced a produced a steel vibrator. She turned it on and ran the humming device all over her body. Then she inserted it into her wet pussy. Supergirl let out a scream of pleasure. Tim was stunned and intrigued. He could not take his eyes off of the maiden of steel as she pleasured herself. Barbara was watching from the kitchen and grinned she knew he was about ready for his lessons.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.