Day At The Beach - Cover

Day At The Beach

by Phoebus

Copyright© 2006 by Phoebus

Erotica Sex Story: Don't fall asleep at the beach, you might miss something

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 061705

White, gooey cream oozed from the bottle of sunscreen into my hand. Dropping bottle on the towel, I spread the lotion in both hands and proceeded to apply it to my legs. I paid attention my thighs, calves and the bottoms of my feet. Once I got past that the next part of my body needed covering.

Being that this was a nude beach, I felt a bit self conscious about rubbing lotion on my naked cock, but felt it better to be protected that have a burnt member. The lotion felt cool and smooth on my skin and I savored the sensation. Spreading it around my groin, I paid close attention to my scrotum and made sure that my balls were well covered by sun screen. I ran my hand down the length of my cock and back up again, coating my phallus with the glistening substance. Of course I could feel a tightening in my groin and the sensation of the lotion spreading on me was pleasurable. But I exercised self control, doing no more than was required to protect my sensitive skin.

Another hand full of lotion, I then spread it across my arms, chest and belly. And lastly my face neck and ears.

I lay back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the summer sun across the length of my body. My legs were parted, and my manhood hung limp next to my thigh.

Life was good, or so I thought...

After a while I felt a shadow fall over me and he opened an eye to see what was what.

She was blotting out the sun, making it difficult to see anything other than her outline, sort of a human eclipse. After a moment she spoke.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you, but can I trouble to cover yourself?"

"What?"

"Cover yourself, I find it distracting and, well, just a bit uncomfortable for me."

I sat up. I'd never been to a nude beach before and, well, I thought nude was nude. I felt that I could be au naturale here with out issue. I looked up at her, now being able to see her a bit more clearly. She was naked to the waist, with a sheer sarong cover up tied loosely around her hips.

"You're kidding aren't you? - This is a nude beach."

"Yes I realize that, however I find it difficult to avoid staring at you."

I looked around, and took in the beach. There was a mix of people there, young, middle aged and old. A cross section or so I thought. Not terribly crowded, as it was a weekday.

"I don't see what the problem is"

" Well, I'm Maura, Maura Farson, " she and extended her hand, "It's just that, well I don't know how to put this..."

"Maura, I'm Xavier, Xavier Josephs " I took her hand in his and pulled slightly bringing her down to my towel with a thump.

"Oh!" "Now Maura, please tell me what your problem is, there are nude people all around us, why do you object to me?"

Her slate gray eyes blink once, twice, she looked away. I peeked at her breasts, which I found quite to my liking, full and from what I could tell at a glance quite natural.

"I find your p-p-p..."

"penis?"

"Yes, your penis, oh God, I'm so embarrassed..."

"You find my penis - what?"

"Well it's distracting."

"Distracting?"

"Well a while ago I arrived here and set up my place over there, and began to read my book, and while I did notice you here, I paid you no mind"

"What changed that?"

"Well, look I'm sorry I bothered you, please forgive me, I just-"

"No, it's clear that something changed your mind and caused you to come over and disturb me. Now you have to tell me, and if i can do something I will to make you more comfortable."

"Well, " she swallowed, bit her lip, sighed, brushed her auburn hair with her fingers, "while you were laying there, you were aroused, oh god, you penis stood straight up in the air, for maybe 5 minutes or more, there I've said it"

I was totally shocked. well maybe not totally. I did still get that rock hard erection in the mornings, not every morning and nothing a nice long piss didn't cure. But this was mid day, and I did not recall nodding off.

"Maura - I sorry if I offended you, the only thing I can say is I must have dozed off. And as you are no doubt aware things like that do happen"

The cool gray of her eyes found the brown of mine.

"Yes I understand that is does happen... but I found it hard to resist."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.