What's in A Name - Cover

What's in A Name

by Phoebus

Copyright© 2006 by Phoebus

Erotica Sex Story: Thoughts on a Sunday morning, after an enjoyable Saturday night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Copyright© 072905

Hmm, the morning sun sure feels good.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange bed. It was early, I knew that. No sounds other than my breathing, and wait... Someone else in the bed with me.

Oh right, now I remember. Last night.

Jeeze, ok - I do remember.

I was there to have a beer and listen to the music at the piano bar. Dueling pianos. Way cool. They play a bit of everything. I was on my own, probably for the first time in 15 years. My relationship had finally crumbled into nothingness, and I needed an escape to take my mind off things.

She talked to me first, which was odd. I sipped my beer and talked to her, nothing serious mind you. Just talk. Gave her a hard time about her shoes and her outfit. She did look gorgeous, but I felt like teasing her. Her shoes were nothing more than gussied up shower shoes, like the rubber thong shoes we had when we were kids. And I told her so, indignant, she told me the price she paid for them. After the spit take, I said something clever, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. Oh right, something about the less is more theory of thongs. She thought I was referring to the shoes. Oh well.

I busted her on her skirt, Which was short to the point of being obscene. Any shorter and it'd be a belt. She blushed at that remark, but moved a little closer to me at the bar. The music suggested some serious moves and she wanted me to join her on the floor. I demurred, and in a moment or so I was rewarded with a slow piece. And this time when she asked I accepted.

She immediately came in close, pressing her lithe body to mine. Her hands guiding mine to her firm bum. Her head resting on my chest. She tempted me to feel her up and I was tempted, but held off. Until that is she moved my left hand to her thigh. And then pushed it up under her dress! Her bare ass was lovely to touch, firm yet pliant. and I did find her thong, and gave it a tug. We danced all the slow songs and she just seemed to love to snuggle in close.

All the dancing we did, we ended up closing the club. Actually were the last ones out, other than the employees. In the parking lot she giggled, blushed and asked me what did I want to do next.

I paused for a moment, and looked into her green eyes and before I knew it her lips were on mine and she was not holding anything back. I responded in kind, and after what seemed to be a very long time, we came up for air.

"Take me home", she whispered, "Please... ?"

"Yes, I can do that, your car or mine?"

"Yours, my ride left hours ago"

"You trust me?"

"Yes I do"

That's always the way it is with me, women trust me and assume that I'm harmless, well I am for the most part.

With that I led her to my pickup and, being the well manneed fellow that I am, I opened the door for her and helped her in. Five minutes later she told me to park in the driveway of a small bungalow on a quiet side street. She fumbled a moment with her keys, then dropped them. I picked them up and unlocked her door.

She entered and beckoned me to follow.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.