Turnabout Is Fair Play - Cover

Turnabout Is Fair Play

by Phoebus

Copyright© 2006 by Phoebus

Erotica Sex Story: A stipper gets a different patron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Copyright© 080503

Light played and shadow danced across her form. Her voluptuous body writhing slowly to the music that she had selected. The air smelled of cigarettes and beer. And a tinge of something else. More ethereal and yet base. An essence.

The other girls on shift worked the room wandering from patron to patron. Or they sat together, read or conversed between sets.

Her shift had been long and rather dull to this point. Some newbees, one regular. He was always nice. Polite conversation before and after, even during sometimes, but not often, she thought. She held his attention in other ways. On one occasion he had remarked that his "reaction" was only very strong in this sort environment. And then really only with her. She was taken aback at the time, but later began to understand why it was so.

Forbidden fruit.

The excitement of pushing the limit, how far to go. She never even thought about consummating their relationship, it would spoil it. Theirs was a relationship of the tease. Strip tease.

All of these thoughts went through her mind as she danced under the lights of the main stage. She always felt alone up there, as she could not see beyond the halo of the stage lights. If she had her way she would not work the stage. But it was required of her to do so.

So she did. A bit indifferently. Casually. Her stage dance reflected her attitude towards the whole idea.

She preferred one on one. Close interaction. And it showed. She had regular patrons who waited for her patiently.

The music stopped briefly, and Buck's voice rang out

"Put your hands together for the lovely Camille."

"Next up on the front stage, Allison"

And so it went.

She stepped down from the stage and collected her costume. She dressed on one side of the stage in the shadows. Looking into the mirror, she adjusted her costume, checked her hair and glanced around the room behind her. The afternoon lunch crowd seemed to have thinned out. Leaving the usual hangers on and - hello, she thought, what have we here...

Sitting in a dark corner, she spied a slight figure.

Allison brushed by her, caressing Camille's breasts in passing. She gave Allison a playful pinch on her exposed butt cheek in return.

"Don't tease the animals, Camille", Allison remarked.

"You sure about that Ally?" She replied, shaking her breasts, mostly for Allison's benefit.

Her reply was drowned out by the start next song.

Allison was a dynamite dancer and really put on a show on stage. And it more than made up for her lacking in certain attributes. Camille shook her breasts again and Allison stuck out her tongue.

"You wish" Camille mouthed to her.

She turned away from the stage and looked over to the dark corner. There were 5 girls on shift and 6 patrons. She wandered over to the corner and as she did she began to make out features. Slight of build, soft facial features. Longish length hair, blond, pulled back. Very pretty for a guy.

Wait - no. Not a guy.

"Can I dance for you?" Camille asked.

"ummmm, I, ahhh..."

"Nervous?" Camille asked, hand resting on her thigh.

" Very "

"Don't be... First time?"

" yes "

"tell you what, first one is on me. If you like it then we can talk about more."

" uuhh... mmm... I'm not sure if..."

" If what, you want to or... ?"

"uhh mmm... if I should even be here... "

The next song was starting, and Camille stood up. "Well?..."

She always found the eyes to be telling. A certain hunger in most. In this one she saw curiosity, and just a little bit of fear.

She leaned in close, and began to dance. Camille's body was full and curvy, the classic exotic dancer, and she knew how to use it to her best advantage.

This club, the dancers were not allowed to remove their costumes for table dances, however, in the dimness they could reveal their charms to the patrons, offering, teasing cajoling. Camille climbed up on her lap, she felt a hand on her thigh, and then slowly slide behind her, cupping her ass.

Camille allowed her hands to roam a bit... mmmm... a nice firm body. This girl works out, nice flat tummy... One her hands found under the loose t-shirt that there was no impediment to her breasts. Camille's hand cupped a small teat, and caressed a nipple, as only one woman can do for another.

Camille heard a soft moan. Barely audible over the music. Then a hand cupped one of her full breasts, caressing the underside before traversing the nipple and tweaking it gently. Camille offered her full breasts to her mouth, all the while watching in the mirror for the pit boss.

She hated her, the bitch, Camille felt she did not get enough, but liked to watch the dancers bump and grind and was very inconsistent in how she applied the rules.

Not seeing her, Camille guided her patron's hand to her inner thigh, just beyond her G-string. After a brief hesitation the hand explored and touched the outside of her costume, Camille could feel the coolness and she imagined that her patron felt the heat.

The music stopped and Camille paused, their eyes locked for a moment, her patron whispered:

"Please don't stop..."

"mmmm... hadn't planned on it..."

Their lips met briefly, tongues touching. Camille allow her patron to explore, touch, probe and seek most if not all of her curves and sensitive places - save one.

The area around them, while it did not clear out, it did grow quiet as the men and the other dancers observed the intimate interplay before them. Camilla and her patron had only eyes and touch for each other. Her patron, allowed Camille free access to her. Camille ran her hands across her patron's firm flat belly, down to the top of her jeans.

The top button was unbuttoned.

Camille's fingers teased lower, beneath the top of her jeans. The smooth skin extended deep into the soft, worn cotton of her Levi's.

Camille smiled and whispered, "Hardwood floors?", as her finger found her patron's wetness. And then withdrew.

Her patron gasped, "oohhhh... yes... noo..."

Camille was getting very aroused, it was not often that she had the chance to indulge her fantasies, dancing meant indulging others.

"he's here", her patron whispered, from behind half open eyes, "don't let him see me yet..."

Camille stared in the mirror in front of her, at the panorama behind her and then at her patron.

"what do you mean 'he's here', your husband, boyfriend... ?"

"yes, my husband, he comes here all the time..."

Camille was taken a back, but regained herself quickly. "Where is he?"

"opposite side of the room, near the bar - the joe-six pack guy..."

Camille scanned across the bar, and settled on a likely fellow. He looked fairly average, nothing that set him apart from the crowd.

"have you danced for him before?

Camille's eyed widened and her heart began to pound in her chest.

"Just what are you up to, my sweet girl", Camille hissed.

Her patron held Camille's gaze, a depth of passion in her eyes.

"I've never understood why guys like this sort of thing, to me I always thought is was..."

Camille hushed her.

"you came in here looking for him?"

"No... well, sort of... and not finding him... I watched for a while."

"Jesus, girl you've got me in a spot here"

" I like it, what you do... It makes me hot... Wet... Like nothing before..."

Camille looked down, then back at her patron's husband. She had seen him before. But did not think she'd done him. Dammit girl what have you gotten into. Thankfully he wandered to the other side of the room, and found a vacant space.

"I doubt he'll recognize me, he won't expect me here."

The music started again, and Camille found herself wanting to continue, risky, but it made her loins burn with desire - to taste forbidden fruit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.