Sex on the Mary Dreare - Cover

Sex on the Mary Dreare

by Whiff

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: Three beautiful people from the wrecked "Mary Dreare" come to the surface in todays times, leading to very sensual experiences for many bystanders

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   .

One

The Mary Dreare went down during a storm in 1824, further from the shore of North Carolina than normal because her Captain was trying to escape the weather. She had been bound for New Orleans, and the passengers had been warned that it was a perilous journey at this particular time of year, but she was a large ship, four masts and with room for nearly one hundred, not counting crew. The selection of those who continued to inhabit the ship as she lay on the ocean bottom was rather curious.

Certainly the most attractive were Darius Absolving, a professional gambler (think Pierce Brosnan), his companion, Mrs Frank Skeffington (think Jenna Jameson, without the boobs. We'll get to the boobs later.), and her daughter, Glenda (think Sylvia Saint). They had each been in the throes of passion as the ship went down, Mrs. Skeffington having cum two minutes before, and Darius pouring his seed into her just as the Mary Dreare went under. Glenda was spying on them from her adjoining stateroom, and masturbating as she watched. All the inhabitants were in one way or the other, in fact or in mind, engaged in libidinous conduct at the crucial moment.

Existence was rather strange there on the oceans bottom, but everyone adjusted quickly. There were some strange rules. Darius, Mrs. Skeffington, and Glenda could see and touch each other, but touch none of the other residents. As they would promenade around the deck of an evening, they could see others, and would nod, but could not hear them or touch them. There were around twenty people, and Darius supposed they all felt as he did, that it was a great deal better than the fate ordinarily reserved for riders on a sunken ship. They were not cold, nor affected by the currents, nor in any way bored. They simply existed.

The thing they all did frequently, lacking much other amusement. was fuck. Darius, Mrs. Skeffington and Glenda were able to touch, feel, and thus interact with each other. The other residents they could watch, but not join. Darius had been stealing Mrs. Skeffington from her husband, along with all her jewelry which he had planned to pawn to finance his gambling., and young Glenda had even before embarking made her very precocious sexual interests known to him. For a time they were able to be perfectly satisfied with all the variations two women and a man could manage, and, another of the strange rules, pregnancy was not a problem. Eventually, they made an effort to engage others, but did not man age it. During one of these escapades, as they observed another attractive couple in furious coupling, and Darius commented positively about the woman's breasts, Mrs. Skeffington discovered she could concentrate and develop a spectacular bust, which she kept permanently. (NOW think Jenna Jameson, complete with boobs.) Glenda, being young, never acquired the knack.

After over a hundred years, they had become very very good at a level of sensuality that would have scandalized the primitive world they had left. Mrs Skeffington developed an amazing deep throat ability, which she taught Glenda. It was apparently unnecessary to resort to lubrication to engage in sodomy. Being young, and with so much practice, they were all able to achieve orgasm far more often than normal, the ladies more than Darius, of course. They saw nothing wrong in this existence, and were never particularly aware of a deeply buried frustration, until the arrival of the submersible. It came whirring out of the gloom one afternoon, as Darius and Mrs. Skeffington were enjoying a lovely, relaxed sixty nine on a canvas covered skiff. They disengaged and were surprised to see a young couple inside, peering excitedly out at the Mary Dreare, but disappointed that the couple did not appear to see them.

Naturally this new addition attracted everyone's attention, and it was apparent that the young couple were exploring the ship, but unaware of its inhabitants. When it began to rise upward, only Darius and his ladies had the courage to ride with it. (Don't ask me how, I'm the author, not god.) The ship they arrived at was a spectacular surprise, made of steel, with an amazing number of masts and protuberances, whirring, rumbling things, and a crew of about twenty. It was the Carypso.

Being by definition old fashioned, the family was amazed at the casual and scanty costumes of the crew. Nearly all the women wore little more than underclothes, and were tanned from the sun. Many of the men wore tiny pants which barely covered their privates. The family was naturally wearing their best formal clothes. Mrs. Skeffington commented to Darius that she had the feeling that by concentrating, she could bring them to the attention of any of the crew. Most of the afternoon was spent debating which members that should be, but they concluded that the young couple who had ridden the submersible were the best candidates.

Joel Swenson was the son of an Admiral, and had been fascinated by the sea all his life. He was also very bright, which had led to a PHD in Oceanography at 22, and second in seniority on the research vessel Carypso, exploring the deep waters east of Florida. Of average height, he was a handsome, well built man whose blue swedish eyes had been fascinating women since his seduction of his babysitter at age eleven. Practice and habit had made him constantly horny.

He had invited the beautiful Lena Jones (think Veronica Zemanova) to be his assistant on this cruise less because of her brain than her beauty. She was also a couple of years older than most of the seniors he taught in his college course on deep sea exploration. He did not know that she was a career stripper, having amassed a sufficient nest egg to attend school by becoming a regular at the "Krazy Kat" on the other side of town. She had had a boob job at eighteen, and liposuction on her tummy at twenty, and was at her present age of twenty four a spectacular brunette who still commanded substantial tips on the weekends. She had understood Joel's intentions when he invited her on this adventure, which she had looked forward to, so that they had been lovers for most of the cruise.

The evening after they had found the old wooden schooner wedged on a steep fissure at about two hundred fathoms, they were watching the sunset from the little spot on the foredeck which provided a bit of privacy for them, and were discussing their dive. They would retire soon to their adjoining rooms, where Lena was sure Joel would do his usual enthusiastic cunnilingus for her, prior to fucking her for his usual ten minutes. She thought he viewed sex as a sport, rather than a meeting of minds and souls, as she fiercely hoped some man would someday find with her. But she had no complaints.

"I had the strangest feeling down there Joel. It was as though we were being watched. Remember the way those little clouds of murkiness kept drifting around? I thought it was spooky, but I felt, I dunno, kind of excited too. I know you always think I'm imagining things."

Joel was indeed becoming a little bored with Lena's imagination, so he answered "That's just the microscopic life from deeper drifting upwards until it bursts, doll. Remember my lecture on plankton? Its like that, except a different organism. I..." But Lena's eyes were opened wide and she was staring over his shoulder. He rotated around to find a man and two women standing in the shade of a machine housing, smiling at them both.

They were dressed in old fashioned clothes, the man in something that almost looked like tails, and the women in gowns with amazing frilly details. At first Lena thought them almost statues, posed as they were, their eyes seeming to bore through her. Then she thought what odd, conservative garments they were wearing, and then she noticed some little details. The good looking man's pants were tented by what looked like a huge cock, semi-erect, and his pose pushed his hips forward in a lascivious way. The older of the two gorgeous blonde women had a very low decolletage, and enormous breasts which puffed up above the neckline. One hand lingered on the junction between them so that you could not escape noticing their fullness. The younger woman had very bright lips and an eager, sensual smile, while her hand pressed her thin dress against her hips, outlining her pubic area. Both women had their hair up, though the older one had masses of curls.

The man bowed low, and spoke in a low, sexy voice. "Good evening. My name is Darius, and this is Mrs. Skeffington and her daughter Glenda. We are hoping you might introduce us to your world, for it is new to us." As he said this, his eyes held Lena's, and she felt a seduction in them that made her pussy tingle.

Joel was seriously non-plussed by the three, but his lecturing experience had made him able to at least answer. "Well certainly, we would like to be helpful. But may I ask where you came from? The crew... ummmm, well I'm Joel, and this is Lena." Mrs. Skeffington took three leisurely steps to him, and took his hand.

"I am delighted to meet you, Joel. You are very handsome, and have a lovely body. Glenda and I have known only Darius for a long time. What is the name of this vessel?" As she said this, Glenda took his arm on the other side and breathed in his ear as she pressed her pubic bone against his thigh.

Joel felt a shiver of excitement rattle through his body, and realized that his cock stiffened so that his shorts were pushed out. Mrs. Skeffington looked down casually, then smiled at him lasciviously. Without taking her eyes away, she murmured "We have chosen well, Darius." He felt Glenda's pussy twist around toward his stiff prick. He found himself, for the first time ever, speechless.

Lena had eyes only for Darius. He smiled warmly, and held his arm out for her. She stepped to his side, and linked her hand to him. She felt enormous strength in him, and her pussy dampened. His smile grew wider, and in a quiet voice that both she and Joel could hear, He said "This seems to be a shock for you both, and we are very curious about your world. Is there a place to which we could retire, become better acquainted, and then talk?" Wordlessly, Lena set out for their cabin. On the way, she vaguely realized that a couple of the crew they passed didn't seem to see their new friends. But Darius strolled along confidently, smiling and nodding.

Joel's mouth was dry, his mind swirling. Both the women held his arm as they walked along, and brushed against him with each step. As they arrived at the hatch for their adjoining rooms, he saw Lena lead the man into her stateroom, leaving the door between the rooms open. As soon as he closed the hatch to the outside hallway, Glenda went to her mother and helped remove the pins which secured the hat to her mass of blonde, curly hair. But then she began unbuttoning the back of the deep red dress. Mrs. Skeffington held Joel's eyes as the woman's massive tits popped out of the loosening bodice, revealing rose red nipples that were small and stiff. As the dress slowly descended to the floor, Mrs. Skeffington pulled things from her hair, and it fell into a wide halo which framed her sensual face. Then she stood before him, a fantastic, voluptuous woman, the equal of any porn star, but for a thick fur of brown pubic hair.

Even as he stared at her, he noticed Glenda pulling a lace that seemed to weave through the bodice of her dress, and it too dropped to the floor. Her pussy hair was somewhat less thick than Mrs. Skeffington. Her body was perfectly shaped, with plump but modest sized breasts. The lips of her pussy glistened in the soft light. Joel pulled his shirt off, and was unzipping his pants when he heard"Migawd" from the next room.

Lena had felt almost in a trance as Darius led her to her room. He threw his coat over a chair as his arm went behind her waist, then pulled her into his arms. He was easily four inches taller than Joel, and as his lips closed over hers, she felt his strong body pressing to her. That cock poked at her lower tummy, feeling huge, and stiff as steel. His tongue found hers, and she lost herself in lust for him.

Then he eased back, and with one arm still around her, cupped one of her boobs. His eyes seemed to flair with their firmness, and he started pawing at the runners bra she wore. She smiled at him and whispered "Let me." Then with a twirl, she did as much of a striptease as she could manage with just the bra and thong. His smile was a combination of pleasure and mastery, and his sexual confidence was so obvious she tried to surprise him by dipping a finger inside herself, and offering it to his lips. With his eyes still on hers, he licked it gently, and then sucked it into his mouth. Then his eyes traveled down her body, and he explained "Migawd" when he got to her shaved, hairless pussy.

He led her into the other room by the hand, where Joel was gaping at the two women who were naked and very sensual looking. Lena felt herself vibrating at the sight, as Darius pointed to her cunt and whispered "Look at that, ladies, no hair." Both women stared at her groin, eyes wide. Then as Joel lowered his shorts, displaying his own trimmed pubic area, they all smiled.

"What an interesting idea," breathed Mrs. Skeffington. Glenda giggled. Darius shook his head, led Lena back to her room and eased her down to the bed. He strode around to the other side as he stripped. His cock was indeed huge, ten inches but not too thick, and Lena was sure she could handle it. Somehow with the speed of the seduction that had occurred, she thought he might just jump on her, but instead he let his cock lay across her abdomen, began to caress her tits, and kissed her.

During the next half hour, he made slow, gentle love to her. She was vaguely aware of grunting from Joel in the other room, and when she recovered from the first orgasm as he ate her pussy, she peeked over his shoulder, but all she could see was Glenda writhing on Joel's face. Then she lost herself again in the slow but forceful way Darius was stroking into her, reaching depths she did not know she had, causing pleasure she had never known. He whispered softly to her as he gradually brought her again to her apex, "Ah Lena, Cara Mia", and "Lovely slattern", and she lost herself in the amazing, timeless thrills.

Mrs. Skeffington came in as they lay langourously recovering, Lena's pussy wet and dripping from both her fluids and his. The fantastic blonde settled beside her, and began kissing her gently. Lena had never even posed for fake pictures involving another woman, but the skilled lips which seemed to find every sensitive spot on her body drove her into another slow paroxysm of delight, and as she climbed again to a wailing peak caused by the talented lips in her cunt, she noticed Glenda thrusting her ass wildly on Darius's cock. She tried to find Mrs. Skeffington's pussy with her hand, but toward the end of her climb, realized Glenda was slavering at the woman's twisting behind, even as the teen grunted with Darius's smooth rooting in her back passage. It was the kind of sex she had always dreamed about, forceful and determined, but with a connection of soul and body that added to the thrill. She was amazed that these three people could produce such stupendous highs, yet be so smooth and unhurried.

As she cuddled to Mrs. Skeffington, Glenda dragged Darius to the other room, and Lena knew somehow that she intended to have both men inside her nubile body. The full, generous lips felt so warm and loving to her, that she tried hard to return that same feeling, of affection with lust. She found herself wanting to taste every fluid that had been generated by their tryst, but not anxious, for she felt a confidence that this was just the beginning of the adventures she would enjoy. They showered together, Lena tasted of Mrs. Skeffington's pussy, then they returned to the bed.

"Ah Lena, you are like us, your need for pleasure giving love for your partners. I think Joel is beyond saving" The women giggled in agreement. "Now tell me about this modern world. But we can talk while we fuck." Lena felt fingers enter her well used vagina, which amazingly lubricated easily again, smiled and began to answer the many questions.


Two

The little party stood at the end of the pier to which Carypso was docked. Mrs. Skeffington was wearing the tiny G-string she had borrowed from Lena, so filmy it barely covered her tiny, now shaved triangle of brown pubic hair. Glenda wore the bottom to one of Lena's thong bikini's, while her mother wore the bra, which had the effect of magnifying her boobs. Darius wore long, baggy shorts and a shirt. Lena and Bruno, the diver Mrs. Skeffington had attracted to herself when Joel proved so disappointing, wore the skimpy bathing suits typical of the ship. They had been heading ashore, but their three visitors had been unable to pass the point where the pier extended over dry land. The sea would not give them up.

The last week had been a whirl of pleasure on the Carypso. Bruno was a well muscled man of very striking stature, and most of the other crew had joined their activity at one time or another. Lena was amazed at the number of variations they tried, but found she could never get enough. It was strange, when Darius used her asshole as Joel had filled her pussy, a pairing Lena had never tried, but found devastatingly stimulating, it was easy, but if Bruno tried her ass, he needed lubrication. She had learned ways of lesbian stimulation she had never imagined, but proudly introduced Glenda and Mrs. Skeffington to dildos.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.