The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next day was Friday and I dragged my butt through school and wasn't looking forward to going to work, but I went. Of course, it was a really busy day. There were two new cars I had to clean up for the lot and I even got in an hour and a half of overtime. My boss even asked if I was up to waxing the last car, but I told him I wasn't sick, just really tired from staying up late cramming for an exam and I could get the wax job done all right. Funny how much I found myself having to lie lately, but the truth wasn't something that was any of his business, and how the hell would I explain being a victim of my sisters ability to have multiple orgasms anyway?

I got home and was so totally wiped out that Kathy just said I should go lie down. I was cold from finishing up the wax job in the garage, and went up and got in the bath instead. A while later, I woke up with someone nudging my arm, and looked over to see Johanna looking at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, just tired,"

"Oh. Well, Kathy sent me up to see if you wanted to come down for dinner?"

"What did she make?"

"Chili. Do you want me to go down and get you a bowl and bring it up?"

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

"No problem. I'll be right back." She got up from where she was squatting by the tub.

"Thanks." I lay there for a minute after she left, and drained out some of the water and turned on the hot faucet a little so that pipes would warm up, and by the time the water was low enough to put more in, the hot water was coming out and I put the stopper back in. The lukewarm bath water got hot again. Just as I was shutting off the hot, Johanna came in with a big bowl of chili on and a plate with some of granny's home made bread already buttered. She had a glass of milk for me in the other hand and kicked the door shut with her hip, concentrating on not spilling any of what she was carrying.

"Where should I put this?" She asked, holding up the glass of milk.

"The floor's fine."

"Okay."

"Thanks," I said again as she handed me the plate. "You didn't have to do this, I could have come down."

"No, it's okay. You mind if I hang out while you eat? Kathy's cleaning up the kitchen and said she didn't want help, so she shooed me out."

"Sure. Grab the chair out of my room, if you want."

"Okay if I just sit here?" She dropped the seat on the toilet.

"Mfph" I said over the mouth full of chili and nodded my head.

It occurred to me that this was the first time I had ever been alone with her when I was undressed, but she seemed okay with it. I thought that was a good sign she was getting over her fears. She said, out of the blue, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Yeah, you're gorgeous. What brought that on?"

"Oh, I guess it's because you're just so low key about everything. Most guys I've met here have had only one thing on their mind."

"So? Just because your pretty doesn't mean that there isn't someone walking around inside that fabulous bod of yours. I guess I was kind of afraid of your good looks, if that makes any sense to you. Then Kathy and you were spending all your time together, and I guess I resented you a little bit for that, so..." I shrugged. "I didn't pick up any hot and heavy interest from you in me, but then, I guess I didn't really expect you to be interested in me, so you were just the good looking girl that Kathy got to play with," I heard what I had just said and hurriedly added, "you know, play with as friends, that kind of play with, not, uh, like uh..."

She laughed, "You can stop dancing, Mikey, I knew how you meant it the first time."

I could feel my cheeks get hot, so I just stuffed some bread in my mouth to wash out the taste of foot. Long as I had my mouth full, it would be hard to say any more dumb things.

She looked at me with curiosity on her face. I thought she was going to say something, but she waited until I had my mouth empty.

"Mike? Kathy told me how you guys got into that telepathy thing, so do you mind if I ask you some questions about it?"

I shrugged. "Sure, go ahead. I mean, you know our secret, and you're the first person we've ever told about that."

"Really? How come?"

"Kathy had her reasons for telling you, I guess."

"She's the only one you can do that with?"

"Yeah."

"What about the other girls you've been with?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when your having sex, do you pick up on them the way you do with Kathy?"

"Uh, well..." I knew I was blushing, and damn it, it's not fair that I couldn't control my face any better, but this was embarrassing. "It's like this, I haven't, uh, really been with anybody else."

"What do yo..." she suddenly Got It, "... you mean you're a virgin?" She asked incredulously.

"Jesus, yeah, that's what it means, Johanna." I snapped back at her. "God, what gave you the idea that I wasn't?"

"I... well, I don't know. I just assumed you weren't somehow."

"Well, I am, so if you don't mind, could we change the subject for Pete's sake?"

"Uh, sure, Mikey." For some reason, her calling me Mikey just then really irritated me, but I didn't say anything, just spooned in more chili.

"Uh, look. I just thought that the way you were so cool with all this stuff that's been going on here the last few days, well, I just never thought you could still be a virgin somehow." She said kind of uncertainly. "I didn't mean it as a put down or anything, it's just I somehow thought you had a lot of experience." She looked pretty apologetic.

"Aw, shit, Johanna." I sighed. "It's okay, but I just feel really lame about it. Like I'm a retard or something."

"Wow." She sat and thought while I did the escape into the bowl thing again. "I didn't mean anything bad." I mumbled 'It'sokay' though my mouthful. "I didn't mean to embarrass you about it." I shrugged, and she went on, "As a matter of fact, I guess I just assumed you weren't because you been so cool and all with me and Kathy, and then being so cool about letting Kathy, uh, you know." I swallowed.

"I know what you're trying to say, so don't strain yourself trying to use 'nice' words. Kathy and I can talk to each other because we both can be potty mouths and it's okay for you to use the dirty words, Johanna. If you can get comfortable with talking to me using them; good, Or just think of me as being Kathy with a deeper voice and a different body. We just use dirty words when we talk, and she said you two don't use those health class words when you talk, so just go ahead and say whatever word pops into your mind. I doubt if you've heard any that I haven't heard, so say whatever it is you want to call it. I'm not going to think anything the less of you for saying cock or cunt or come. But if you're more comfortable with saying 'intercourse' instead of 'fuck', or 'masturbation' instead of jacking off, that's okay, too. But it's nothing that I haven't done, or thought about, or even experienced from the same point of view that you have. I mean, you've had sex, and I haven't. But while you're not a virgin and I am, I've experienced something you haven't, and that is knowing what it's like to have sex in the body of someone else. So, yeah, it's strange, this whole thing. Saying the right word isn't what makes you a nice girl, Johanna. Nice is just something you are. So go ahead and ask me whatever the hell it is you want to know that I can answer, and even though I really feel dumb about still being a virgin, I'll try and answer your questions as honestly as I can, okay?" God, I felt lamer than ever, stumbling through that, but even though I could tell I was blushing, I got it said.

She looked at me seriously for a moment and I looked right back at her, still holding my almost empty bowl of chili in my hands. She nodded, acknowledging she had heard what I had just said, but then just tilted her head and looked at me a while longer, like she wasn't sure. Finally, I just shrugged and started spooning the last few bites into my mouth. I set the bowl on the floor and she finally broke her silence.

"I don't know what I'm trying to say, exactly, but, well, thanks." I looked up at her curiously as I pulled my arm back onto the tub side and eased back against the tub back.

"For what?"

"For being different than all the other boys I know."

"Well, if it's about that thing that Kathy and I can do, well," I shrugged. "It's weird and thanks for not being wierded out by us. But hell, Johanna, it's like I've got all this stuff inside me that isn't like other guys experiences, so I guess that I don't deserve much credit for the way I feel about all that stuff you been through." Now it was time for me to use tip toeing words and be embarrassed.

"Strange, isn't it? Your being shy about being a virgin, and me wishing I still was one." She said plaintively.

"Yeah." I felt like I was pushing the boundaries, but I had to ask: "Uh, you want a hug?"

"Please," she said in a small voice and came off the john and fell to her knees at the side of the tub. I sat up and turned and embraced her. "Thanks for being such a good friend." She said in a whisper. "I really need some friends right now."

"You got one." I whispered back, rubbing my hand up and down her back. "Anytime you need one, I'll be here." She sniffled a couple of times, and after a moment or two, pulled back a little bit and I opened my arms that were wrapped around her and let her go. She wasn't crying, but there were tears in the corners of her eyes when she sat back on her heels.

"Jo?" Kathy called from downstairs.

"Yeah?" She called back.

"Does Mikey need seconds?"

I shook my head. "No," Jo called back at her.

"Okay. I'm going to put it away and I'll be right up."

"Bring me some more milk," I yelled at her.

"Come down and get it! I'm not dirtying more dishes tonight!"

"Aw, come on, I'd do it for you!" I cajoled her. A moment of silence, finally Kathy called back.

"Okay, but it's your turn to do the dishes then!"

"Thanks!"

Johanna got to her feet. "I'll bring down his glass," she called to Kathy.

"Just leave it here," I said, "She's just trying to get out of doing the dishes," I explained.

"It's no bother." Jo said.

"Naw, it's okay." Then I admitted, "Besides, it's my turn anyway."

"Oh. Okay then." And she went back to sit on the john.

Kathy brought me my milk and joined us in the bathroom, not bothering to bring in a chair, just sitting on the floor by the tub where we could see each other. Our house was one of those old, built-in-the-twenties places, and the bathroom was huge.

"So what you two been talking about while I've been slaving over a hot stove all day?"

"Just talking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff."

"Well, I was just getting around to asking Mikey how you two got to be able to do that."

"That telepathy trick? We were fooling around with trying to mind read and hypnosis and one time, I managed to get him hypnotized."

"Yeah. She was rubbing me like last night, you know, where she had her hand on my dick? And doing herself at the same time." She nodded as I spoke.

"Guys don't mature as fast as girls do, and you know how rubbing always felt good? Well, I found out about masturbating before he did. And he was curious about what I was doing and how I was doing it and wanted to know what I felt, so I tried to show him, but wasn't able to come yet, so nothing happened, you know?"

Johanna nodded, but I'm sure she didn't really know how it was, this see-sawing of our bodies maturing in puberty, but just nodding, like a 'go on with what your saying' nod. "So anyway, I'd already learned how to hypnosis Mikey, and one night, we got the idea that I could hypnosis him and make him feel what I was feeling."

"Yeah. And she was telling me what she was feeling and doing herself really slow and then she started to rub me the same way she was rubbing herself. And I don't know if it was really real or just a kind of mental trick that happened, but when she came, I somehow could sense what she was feeling."

"God, that must have been odd."

"Well, it was, but it was fun, too. I mean, even if it wasn't really happening, I was still getting a kick out of it, kind of hitchhiking along on her orgasms."

"So this really was happening?" Kathy and I looked at each other. I shrugged at her, just as she mirrored my shrug. I took it.

"Well, it was and it wasn't. I think that I was developing tremendous empathy, maybe, but I wasn't as sexually mature as Kathy was, so it was her doing all of that getting to orgasm stuff and I was just picking up what she was feeling, I think. Of course, this was fun, but it was secret fun, you know? I mean, something just the two of us did together at night, or we'd go off in the woods and do it."

"We did it a lot!" Kathy said with a giggle. "Mikey and I did everything together, and it was fun to put him under and play with myself and try and be silent and he'd be moaning when it got really hot, when I was getting to the good part."

"Yeah," I laughed. "She really liked the good part, but then, so did I." We grinned at each other.

"So, you're saying that this is just some kind of empathy?"

"Well, maybe it was at first, but after a few months of this, it kept getting deeper."

"It felt like we were getting more connected all the time. It kind of kept increasing."

"So how often did you do this stuff?"

"Six or seven times a day."

"Six or seven times a day?" Johanna asked in disbelief. "You gotta be kidding!"

"Uh, no. Why would you think that?"

"Well, how did you avoid getting caught? And how could you keep it up without someone getting suspicious?"

"There wasn't anyone else around here to play with. We would go off in the woods and go play and then go down to the stream or to the tent we had in the woods and get naked and fiddle around with each other."

"Wow," Jo said. "So you didn't ever get caught?"

"No."

"So how did you get to be able to that thing you showed me last night?"

"Well, I don't know how to explain that, really."

"Jo, having Mikey there while I did myself, and him being able to feel what I was feeling, it was fun for him and me both. He couldn't do anything yet, I mean, this is all just after I started to mature and before he was sexually able to do anything. I'd rub his wienie with one hand and myself with the other, and I guess that it was somehow transferring into his body, what I was feeling."

"Somehow transferring? How do you mean that?"

"I don't know, but the longer we did it, the more he could feel it."

"Don't forget about the echo thing."

"Echo?"

"Yeah, when I started to get into being able to come time after time, Mike would hypnosis me and be able to slip into the same state where he could feel me by himself. Then he got me so I could just do myself and project it into him, with me being able to feel him feeling me, like an echo. That got pretty intense, and that helped me get off more times in a row."

"It was neat." I said. "I didn't have any hair on my balls, but I could feel what Kathy was feeling, so it was a fun game to play."

"We played it a lot!" Kathy giggled.

"So how did it get to where you could do that blindfolded thing?"

"Well, that came along quite a bit later."

"Yeah," I said, "it happened after I started to be able to shoot."

"Shoot?"

"Ejaculate." Kathy said. "You know, when stuff shots out of his dick?"

"Oh. Sorry, I don't much about this stuff." Jo admitted, somewhat embarrassed about seeming dumb.

"Well, it was just a clear liquid at first, but one day, I'd just gotten into this really intense space and juice came out of me, really just gushed out, and I felt it on both hands, and when I opened my eyes, he'd shot out juice, too."

"This is pretty amazing."

"Yeah, well, it was my first orgasm, and it was scary strange when it happened." I told her. "I thought something might have broke inside me or something."

"Broke?"

"You remember your first orgasm?"

"Well, yeah, sorta." Jo looked thoughtful. "At least I think I do."

"Well, I thought that maybe I had broken something in me, and well, it just felt really odd, having juice shoot out of Kathy and feeling her orgasm, and then she felt mine under her other hand, and it was like I thought that somehow she had made it come out her hand, or something."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, feeling Mikey get wet, I thought he'd peed in my hand at first and I kind of got mad, but then I looked at him and he had this scared look on his face and I then I looked at what had come out and it didn't smell like pee, so it took us a while to figure out that it wasn't exactly that we broke something in him, that it was just that he was being able to shoot out stuff and was growing up."

"So how did you feel about all that?"

"Well, it was pretty cool and all. He could now feel more than just me doing it, if you get what I mean. He could now get it out from himself, so we played some more and I wanted to watch it and still have him shoot and so we did it some more and then he got to where he could play with himself and make it come out all on his own."

"We found out that she could feel me, too."

"So let me see if I got this straight. You found out that you could feel him and he could feel you when you come?" We nodded. "What does that feel like, Kathy? When it happens in Mike?"

"It's different. The build up is really quick, for guys. You know how we get into it slowly and then work it up and then it just kind of goes along for a really long time? Guys don't need all the time we have to take to get there. They can do it in about five minutes..."

"Or less," I put in.

"Yeah. Most mornings Mike gets himself off before he even gets up to pee and that takes him less than a minute or so."

"You can work your self to a climax in a minute or less?" Johanna asked in total disbelief.

"Yeah, but I've already got a hard on when I wake up."

Kathy snickered. "You should see him just pound the ol' pole down!"

I gave her a wry glance. "You're just jealous."

"A minute or two?" Johanna said doubtfully, like she didn't believe us.

"Yeah. Seriously, that's about all it takes him when he gets up in the morning." She checked Kathy's face to see if she was putting her on, and then glanced at me and I nodded confirmation. She shook her head.

"Amazing."

"It takes him longer to work it up from soft to hard to coming," Kathy said. "And when he gets there, it's just this huge surge comes up from his balls and out the end, like a huge wave, and then there are about five or six or so waves after that, each on a little less than the one before it. And then," she held up her finger and let it drop down. "Snore!" She giggled at my wry look.

"So is it better?"

"No!" We both blurted out simultaneously, then turned to each other and laughed.

Johanna wrinkled up her nose. "Then why are boys so obsessed with sex?"

"Their urge is much larger than ours," Kathy said. "I mean, when they get hard, it's all that is on their minds. Getting that big wave."

"You girls are so much different. If you like a guy, then you can get into maybe going and doing something with him and then figuring out if maybe you want to mess around and it's a gradual thing. You have to be interested in the guy, or like the way he dresses, or behaves, or whatever it is that attracts him to you. You're sizing him up for 'how's he going to be over the long haul?' If you're a guy, you don't care about all that shit, you just want a warm wet hole to put it in."

"Ugh!" Johanna and Kathy said at once.

"Kathy," I began, and then just gave up. "Aw, stop giggling at me, you loons. You asked me to tell you what it's like and when I do..." They were both having a case of the hysterical giggles at my expense. "Come on, it's not that funny." I said irritated at their laughing at me.

"Well, hehehe there you have it, Jo: That's all what we are to guys, a couple of warm wet holes!" And they howled even harder.

"Aw, come on, give me a break, will ya?" I whined. "I don't think of you as a couple of holes, but keep this shit up, I'm going to get out and go to bed. You want to know the rest of this or not, Jo?"

"Okay, okay, that isn't fair, laughing at you like that. But, Jesus, it is funny!"

"Maybe from your point of view, but not mine."

"Okay, okay. So Kathy got to feel your orgasms after that?" Jo asked, trying to contain her snickering. I gave her a 'grow up' glance, and she settled down.

"Yeah. But then, once I started to be able to shoot sperm, it changed."

"Wait, you said you could shoot, but then you got to shoot sperm? What's the difference?"

"The stuff he was shooting out was clear, but once he started to sexually mature, you know, pubic hair, his dick getting big, all that stuff?" Johanna nodded, "Well, you know how milky it was last night? That milky part because there is sperm in the fluid after his balls start to produce it."

"Oh. Uh. Thanks for telling me this stuff and not making me feel stupid about it."

"No big deal."

"Then we really hooked up mentally."

"Yeah."

"Uh, did I just miss something here? You guys seemed, I dunno; kinda glum about it."

"Well, the mental connection got really strong right after Mike started producing sperm. And we got into having his orgasms for a while."

"Yeah, about a week or so."

"And then we hooked up and I really went to town. I wanted to show him how turned on I was now that he could shoot and I had really gotten into his mind during that first week, so I got into him and he keyed in on me."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, we were laying on our backs, heads apart, in a line, sort of?" Jo nodded, following Kathy's description. "And I had my hand down on my crotch and he had his legs kind of over mine and we were so close that I could feel his balls on the back of my hand when I was rubbing. And I could feel it when I came, he just sprays up in the air, and some of it landed on me and some of it landed on him, and I kept going, and got the second one, and then the third one and every time I came, there would be more sperm running down the back of my hand and I could feel it, not only in my mind, but physically on the back of my hand. And that turned me on, feeling that slick hot stuff coming out of him. Finally, after two or three or four, I got one of those ones where the pussy juice just shoots out of your cunt? Sorry, I know you don't like that word, but I like to use it as sometimes when I am really into it, I just like thinking that I'm just reduced to my hand and my cunt and that wonderful feeling they are creating and all I am is basically servicing my cunt. Anyway, I really got into it and I could feel all that echoing stuff going on, only more than ever, and then suddenly Mikey just went away! And when I sat up, he was unconscious."

"Holy shit! Like last night?" Johanna asked incredulously.

"Last night was nothing compared to that time! I must have had at least fifteen or twenty orgasms, just one after the other. And Mike was just covered with come, it was like someone had tossed a bucket on him. It was all up his front and some of it was under his chin and that middle part on his chest had a pool in it, and his belly was so full of it that it just looked, well, kind of like someone had poured pancake batter made of sperm over his side."

"That scared the hell out of her, as she thought I was dead."

"You sure as hell looked dead, mother fucker. Your eyes were rolled way back in your head, and all you could see was the whites of them. And you were making sounds like, guh guh guh guh and just twitching and jerking every now and then."

"Holy shit! What did you do?" Johanna asked anxiously.

"I went into hysterics, what else?"

"Yeah, I just came back and she's laying on me and screaming MIKEY! MIKEY! MIKEY! and crying and I'm trying to pick up my arm and I can hardly breath, and I just couldn't get my mouth to work right."

Johanna looked horrified. "What happened then?"

"Well, I finally got my arm to flop over and kind of tapped her on the side with my thumb, which was about all I could get to work right then. And then she sat up and I could breath a bit more and I started to be able to suck in enough air. That took a while. And there was Kathy, going what should I do, what should I do Mikey! And I got one finger to work and I held it up like this," and I did it to show Johanna, that 'wait one' gesture you use when someone's talking to you and you've just been taken off of hold on the telephone. "And when I could finally talk, I just said, 'I'm okay'." I looked at Kathy and snickered. "I wish I had a photo of you right then. You had about a gallon of sperm dripping off you."

"Yeah, well, it's funny now, but I thought you'd had a mental breakdown or something. You were really out of it."

"Yeah. Anyhow, we found out that it wasn't such a good idea for Kathy to go there when I was in her mind. So she and I just did it after that to where she'd have a couple of orgasms and then stop. Not really into sex like you two get. And she'd hitchhike along on mine, as once a guy's done, he loses interest, and she could get out. But when she really gets into it, I can't get out."

"And if you ever want to know what frustration is, just try really getting into just one or two orgasms and then have to stop. Last night, I was kind of half on what was happening, half on limiting it and then you started to look at me and I went for a few more, and kind of pressed past where we usually stop, just because it was so hot showing off for you."

I laughed. "And she missed the whole major miracle part of it!"

"No, I got that part." Johanna said. "I really did see you reading her mind."

"Honey, from your prospective, that was a major miracle, but having a guy going into multiple orgasms?" I leered at her. "Ask any guy what the really big miracle was!" Kathy was snickering.

"Oh." Jo said lamely.

"We're just pulling you leg, Jo." I said. "Actually, today I think it's funny."

"Yeah, but I feel totally stupid." Kathy said. "I wipe you out for two days, and she doesn't even notice that part."

"Yup. That was dumb," I agreed. She shot me a dirty look, but was more chagrinned about her overlooking Johanna's almost total lack of experience with males to be able to truly pull off the dirty look part. I smiled back at her, and she finally just shook her head and shrugged.

"Sorry, Mikey."

"Oh well. It was fun anyway."

"Yeah, thank you for showing me that, Mike."

"Well, when I'm better, I show you the way guys usually come. And once you're past your disappointment, you'll understand a little better what Kathy was trying to impress you with last night."

"You're still willing to do that for me?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah. Hell, if you ask nice, I'll even let you hold it." I said magnanimously.

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" I looked over at her, bouncing up and down on the toilet, dumbfounded at her eagerness to get her hands on my dick. This gorgeous girl was wanting to handle my cock? What's wrong with this picture? And while any other time, I would have been more than willing to do damn near anything for that opportunity, right now the only way I could think of to make that sucker stiffen up was to dangle it in the deep freeze until it froze into a solid bar. I looked over at Kathy, who had to put her hand over her face at my expression.

"Uh, sure, no problem," I said to Johanna. "Uh, sure." Then I turned to Kathy. "You know, it kind of feels pretty surreal in here right now."

She finally gave into the smile and moved her hand. "I'll bet," she said sympathetically. "Classic good news, bad news situation, isn't it?"

"Boy, I'll say." I said morosely.

"You want to get out the tub and we'll dry you off?" Kathy asked. The water had cooled down to the point where it was either run more hot water or get out. What the hell: Laying in the tub and falling asleep and waking up to put more water in and then falling asleep again, or getting out of the tub and getting dried off by two women, one pretty and the other gorgeous?

I pulled the stopper with my toes and they helped me up and had me turn and patted me dry like a baby and I turned around when they told me to. And yeah, my dick lay there like al dente spaghetti, but when is the last time you had two girls dry you off after a nice hot bath?

They put me to bed in Kathy's room, and I drifted off to sleep for a while. Much later, I felt the cool drafts of air on both sides of the bed and two slightly cooler bodies cuddled up to me under the comforter. Kathy always was the more cold-blooded of the two of us and she had four or five blankets on her bed. It felt nice when they snuggled into either side of me. Johanna kind of put her hand on my hip, very tentatively, but I woke up just enough to tug her hand forward and over my waist. Kathy just shoved her butt up to me and wiggled into my warm pocket as much as possible and told Jo to get as close as she could to me, that I wouldn't bite. She snuggled up slowly to me, either shy or not wanting to disturb me. I was vaguely aware of the several minutes it took her to settle down, but as soon as she was over her tentative little movements and her body was pressed up against my back and settled, I crashed down deep into sleep again. I could smell that they had been doing some sexual stuff, but there wasn't any effect in me because the case of near terminal post coital languor I'd had dumped on me yesterday.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.