The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning, I woke up when the alarm went off, all bleary eyed and even less eager than ever to start the day. I was usually up after Kathy was and then remembered that she probably didn't set her alarm. So I got my ass up and went to her door and was about to knock on it, when I heard some sighs from inside her room. I listened a minute and it didn't seem like it was a good time to interrupt, so I went in and took a shower and got ready for school. Then I knocked on her door and talked to Kathy through the door, reminding her that we were going to be late and she said they weren't going today. I just went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal and split.

A couple of people asked me where Kathy was and I told them she and Johanna had eaten some leftovers last night that must have gone bad and they were both sick with the trots and barfing. I promised to pass on their 'hope they get better soon' wishes and trudged through my day. I called Kathy and asked how she was at noon and she said that she and Jo were talking and I said okay, how's she feeling and she said better. So I just said glad to hear it and let the next student in line use the pay phone.

I got through work and drove home. I'd picked up a pizza just because I wasn't in the mood to cook and it was my turn.

Jo and Kathy were in the living room when I came in and I noticed right off that she was a lot better than she'd been last night. I got out bottles of Coke and we sat down and ate at the kitchen table. They both had good appetites, and I told them the excuse I had told for why they weren't in school today so they would have their stories straight.

Jo thanked me for picking up clean clothes for her and I told her awkwardly that her mom had told me about what happened. She made a face but kept eating, so I guess it was okay. I told her that it wasn't going any further than Kathy and I so don't worry about it, we could keep a secret. She said thanks, and blinked a bit. I changed the subject and talked about some juicy gossip I'd heard about Debbie Calloway and Tim Briansen breaking up and why. Kathy shot me a 'thanks' look for not dwelling on the other stuff.

The phone rang and I went out to the living room to answer it. It was Jo's mom calling from work. I told her that things were okay and that she and Kathy had skipped school today and that she would have to sign a note and what the excuse was. She sounded grateful that Jo had someone to talk it over with and I asked her if it would be okay if she stayed over again with Kathy that night, as they seemed to be talking a lot and I kind of think it's a good thing. She asked if it was okay with our parents and I said, yeah, they're fine with it. She wanted to talk to my mom about it, but a customer came in and she had to go, so I dodged that one without having to tell her that they were in Florida. It wasn't exactly a lie, as I am sure mom would have been fine with it, and dad's vote didn't count in that sort of thing.

The major problem was that I was feeling all kinds of awkward about just being there with them. I thought about calling up Connie and bailing out of the house, but remembered that they were having company coming over for dinner. So I just decided to play it by ear and went back into the kitchen and finished up the extra large pepperoni.

"You want me to make myself scarce?" I asked casually as I could after the last slice had slide down my gullet. They looked at each other, and then shook their heads. "Cool. Uh, what do you want to do then?"

"Well, can we all talk for a while?"

"Sure."

"Let's go up to my room." Kathy said. I shrugged: We had the whole house to ourselves, but I went along with her plan.

Kathy didn't waste any time beating around the bush. "Let's all get undressed and get into bed." Huh? But while Johanna looked a little shy, she seemed okay with it, and began to unbutton her shirt, so I just shrugged and got undressed and watched while they finished undressing and got into bed with me. Kathy climbed over my body and it was my turn to be in the middle.

"So what's going on?" I asked curiously. Outside of Johanna being there, it was the same sort of feeling that happened when Kathy wanted to talk to me about personal stuff. I mean, it wasn't sexy; it was just us getting naked so she could dig out what she wanted to say and feel okay about it. There are a lot of levels to nakedness and not all of those levels have to deal with how many clothes your wearing or not wearing. I put my arms around the both of them and they rested their heads on my chest. I squirmed down a little and then Kathy put her leg over my belly and reached for Jo and kind of pulled her closer to my side. I noticed how much bigger breasts Jo had than Kathy, just from the way the one snuggled up to my ribs felt.

"I want to talk to you, and I want Jo to be able to talk, too."

"Okay. It's your guys nickel: Talk."

"First of all, I just want to say thanks for last night. I felt really stupid this morning about how it all went." Jo said in a determined voice.

"Hey, it's all right. I'm just glad you could get it out, okay? And as far as having to apologize goes, hell, I feel like I should apologize to you just for being a guy." I kissed her forehead. "It's okay, please believe me, you don't have anything to apologize for at all. I'm just glad you could get it out in the open, okay?" I rubbed her arm as reassuringly as I could.

"Okay. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Uh. What's going on? I mean, that isn't the only reason you called this meeting, is it Kathy?"

"No. We never got through show and tell. So what I was thinking was-"

"Uh, you sure that's a good idea?"

"Shut up, Jo and I talked about this today, so just shut up and let me finish."

"Okay, sure. Go ahead."

"Well, hell." She shifted her leg off of me and Jo did the same. "Give me your hand, Jo." And she took it and put it right on my dick, just like that, and held it there. I held still, almost not daring to breath. Jo's hand felt warm, but it was just lying there and not doing anything.

"You feel that?"

"Uh huh." Jo replied.

"Think you can leave it there if I take my hand away?" Jo nodded. "Good." I just lay still, wondering what the hell was going on. "Okay, Mike, what did you feel when you heard what happened to Jo."

"Horrified."

"And how horny did it get you?"

"Horny! Shit! Are you out of your fucking mind?"

I tried to get up as I shouted, but Kathy pushed me back and I had my arms under each one of their heads and they kept me there until I just gave up and got my head up enough to give Kathy a murderous glare. She knew I was totally pissed off at her, but she didn't even so much as

look at me, just kept gazing calmly at Johanna, who was kind of cringing over to one side.

"What did you just feel?" Kathy asked Jo. "Anything?"

She shook her head.

"What are you doing, Kath?"

"Shut up Mikey. Just shut up, please?"

"You going to ask me any more questions like that, I'm fucking leaving!"

"Please, Mikey?"

"Yeah, please stay." I whipped my head over to look at Johanna in disbelief. "Please?" She begged. "I know it's difficult, but please don't get up."

I blinked at her, not understanding a single thing about what was going on here, but seeing the pleading in her eyes. I looked at her a second and over to Kathy, then shook my head to make sure I was awake and that this was really happening. "Kathy, how could you even imagine something like that about me?" I felt like I was going to cry.

"I can't imagine that, not about you Mikey. Please, don't say anything; just let me do this my way. Please?"

I'd tear off my arm for my sister without thinking twice about it, but I had to just look at her for a moment before I gave her the smallest nod, god I was scared. She smiled at me then, and I could see tears gathering in her eyes. "Now just lie back, okay?"

I flopped back on the pillow, while my stomach churned and it felt like my balls wanted to crawl up inside me. I just sighed and stared up at the ceiling and resigned myself to some serious hurt.

"Jo. Do you think Mikey could ever rape you?" Kathy whispered to her. She didn't say anything, but just shook her head. "Did his cock get bigger when I said that?" Another head shake. "What happened when I said that?" Jo whispered something I didn't catch. "What?"

Jo cleared her throat. "I think it shrank up."

"So are you afraid of it now?"

"Not sure."

I looked down from the ceiling and could see that they were looking right at each other's eyes, but their faces I couldn't see.

"You just saw Mikey get really mad at me." Jo nodded. "It made you afraid, didn't it? Mikey's twice as big as I am, but did you see me being afraid of him?" Another slow head shake after a hesitation while she thought about it. "I can't ever imagine him hitting me, no matter what I did. Under no circumstances would he ever hit me, I swear to you, I'm telling you nothing but the absolute truth here, okay? And I can't ever see him hitting any girl, not ever." I gave a sigh, and Jo's head turned just enough so she could see me. "Tell her how you just felt, Mikey."

"Scared." I paused. "And I wanted to run away."

"See? Mikey won't hurt you, not ever. You understand that?" Another small nod from Johanna. "You understand that he would never, ever hurt you?" Another slow nod "So pick it up, Jo."

I could feel tension in her body, and after several long seconds, her hand moved around my dick and she gingerly took a hold of me, slowly putting her hand around me. I closed my eyes, feeling the desperate summoning up of all her courage.

"That's just another part of Mikey, Johanna." Kathy said quietly. "It won't hurt you, because of he ever felt you were afraid, he'd do whatever he had to do to protect you. You got that?" I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin and go someplace and hide. This was way past raw, it felt like my soul was rolling in broken glass. I swallowed, feeling her pain. And a few days ago I was worried she might laugh at my dick. I could feel a kind of crawly shudder inside my skin, and the pizza I'd had for dinner was a big ball churning inside me, and I swallowed several times, just to keep the bile down.

Kathy moved a little bit, so she could lean over me a little better. "Just hold him and watch this, but don't let go of him, okay? Just keep him in your hand just like you have him."

"Okay." Johanna croaked out.

Kathy leaned over and kissed the part of my dick that was showing over Jo's clenched hand. "See? I just kissed my brother."

Kathy leaned forward and I could feel her mouth touch me again, she breathed and I could feel the wind from her exhale flutter my pubic hairs. She lifted her head and looked at Jo. "Did he get bigger?"

"No."

"You know why not?"

"No."

"Because he's about one step from throwing up." She bent her head and her mouth opened and she took in my glans and sucked. I could feel her lips flex and they touched Johanna's fingers and thumb. She kept her mouth lowered on me like that for a long time, ten or twenty seconds. Then she sucked hard and pulled her head up and my dick was caught in her suction and stretched out in Johanna's hand. I blew out my breath and when she let go of the sucking, my dick retracted like a rubber band with a faint pop.

"What did you feel?"

"It got thinner when you did that."

"Thinner and longer, but is it longer now? Any harder?"

She took a second to feel how I was and look at me. "No, it's the same size."

"Okay." Kathy sat up and turned around so she could see the both of us. "You know what it's called when a girl sucks on a guy like that, right?"

"Yeah. They call it a blow job." Jo said in a very small voice.

"Yup. And girls that do that kind of thing are called cock suckers, right?"

"I don't like that word." Jo said.

"Well, neither do I. But you just saw me suck my brother's cock, so I'm a cocksucker. Guys are supposed to like that, and I know damn well Mikey loves it, but nothing apparently happened when I did that to him, did it?"

"Well, he's your brother, Kath!"

"Yeah, but he's not yours, is he? So what do you suppose would happen if you were to stick it in your mouth and sucked real hard right now?" Jo thought about it for a while and didn't say anything. I had a feeling that if she had tried it just then, she just might throw up all over my lap. Kathy let her off the hook. "I can tell you exactly what would happen right now, absolutely nothing. Miss America could come in here right now and suck him like a vacuum cleaner and couldn't get him hard. Mikey feels things, Jo, and he feels for you and what you been through. And as far as him being my brother goes, we've done a lot of things together. He's the first boy I ever blew, as a matter of fact. He's not a queer, Jo, but if I told him I wanted to stick a vibrator up his ass, or asked him to stick his tongue up mine, I know that he'd probably do it, just because he loves me. I've pissed on his toes, jacked him off, had him suck on my nipples, lick my pussy, and you know the one thing we haven't done? We haven't fucked. Only reason we can't do that is because no matter what happens, no matter hot and horny we get, no matter how kinky or depraved it may sound or look, whatever we do will be making love, never fucking. See what I mean? Mike loves me. If I told him to go shoot someone, and I really meant it, I know damn well that there would be a dead guy laying around just as soon as he could get it done." Kathy stared straight into Jo's eyes as she said that, and there wasn't a shadow of a doubt in her green eyes that she was telling her the absolute truth.

"Jo, Mikey is mine. And I'm his, and that is the way it's been all during our lives. You ask around school about what happened to Denny Prior when we were in the fifth grade. I'm not kidding you one bit about anything I'm saying. Mikey would kill someone for me, no questions asked. He and I, we've been together even before we were born, we've played together, studied together, stuck up for each other. You know that expression, 'thick as thieves?' Well, compared to what we have, that's just a nodding acquaintance. We look out for each other. I know what his dick feels like, he knows what my cunt tastes like, I've watched him pee, held his dick and wrote my name in the snow with it. He knows when I am hurt, and I know when he gets hurt. I know what his dreams are and I know what goes through his mind when he's coming. I don't mean, I think I know, I mean, I absolutely know beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can tell you about how his balls clench up tight to how the last few dribbles coming out feel. You know that little joke we pulled on you about being telepathic a few weeks ago?" Kathy paused, then told her our secret. "It wasn't a joke."

Kathy paused to make sure that Johanna was getting what she was saying. "Thing is, what your probably thinking right now isn't exactly how it works. I can't ask him what the hell is the answer to question 17 while were taking a math exam, or he can't ask me to pick up a certain book out of the bookcase downstairs and bring it up to him, but we got really heavy into this when we were what, twelve, thirteen? So I'm going to make him do something, but you gotta promise that you'll never, ever, tell anyone, and I mean anyone, about what we're doing, okay? I want you to swear to that and mean it."

Jo looked at Kathy, and I could see she was half afraid that we were going to do something to her. "Kath, Jo's scared of you," I said quietly.

"We're not going to hurt you, Jo. Honest to god, this isn't going to hurt you in any way, shape, manner or form. But I can see you just don't believe what I just said about our being telepathic, so if you want to see what I mean about what we can do, we'll show you something that is impossible. And we're not going to touch you, or harm you, but I want to show you this so you'll believe what I have to tell you to the bottom of your soul. So can you trust me on this? I promise you it will come out good in the end. Honest to god." Jo looked at Kathy for quite a while, then she looked at me for a while, searching my face for clues, but I just lay there and looked passively back at her when she finally looked over to me.

If she said yes, it would happen. If she said no, it would stay our secret. She finally closed her eyes and took several deep breaths through her nose, then opened them and looked at Kathy.

"Okay. I promise I won't say anything to anyone." Kathy smiled at her, if that radiant beaming she did could be called just a smile: I suppose you could call the Sistine Chapel just a paint job, too. She leaned over me and fell on her and hugged her and I said 'Ouch!' and Kathy shifted off quickly so Jo wasn't tugging on my cock. She touched Jo's hand and she let go of me. Kathy's enthusiasm swept away the dark shadows in the room and she was damn near jumping for joy. "Oh, Jo, this is going to be so cool! I've been wanting to show someone this for years! Thank you thank you thank you!" Poor Jo didn't know quite how to take this, my sister damn near jumping out her skin with enthusiasm. Jo was still fumbling around, trying desperately to understand what the hell was happening, Kathy ordering me to get up and go get some candles. I flipped my legs up over her and rolled out of bed. I got a couple out of my room and found some matches and a couple of saucers I used to mix model airplane paints to put under them. Kathy and Jo went to use the john and I set up the candles, one of her bedside nightstand and the other up on her dresser, the way we used to when we were first finding out about all this stuff years ago. The girls came out of the bathroom and I went in and peed, leaving the door open like I usually do with it's just Kathy and me home. I flicked off the light and walked back in while Kathy was telling Johanna to sit against the wall, and she told me to go get some more pillows out of my room. I did that and came in and she told me to get the light, and I did, and she had me lay down the way I used to with my head up near her headboard. She got down on her haunches, straddling my legs just below the knees. Then she looked at Jo sitting against the wall with her legs drawn up to give me room, and then told her to move up by the head board and had me sit up, so she could sit right behind me. I mumbled something about how bossy she was being, like she was the queen of the whole fuckin' universe. Jo was kind of hesitant about sitting so my head would be in her lap, so I tossed a pillow onto it and turned around so I could lie on my back and put my head on the pillow. With Jo there, I had to slide down further towards the foot of the bed and that raised my legs, so Kathy had me spread my legs wide open and put my feet flat on the bed so she could get between them, only there wasn't enough room and my head was kind of uncomfortable on Jo's legs. She had me sit up again and talked Jo into opening her legs and putting the pillow between them. Jo asked her why did she want her like that and Kathy said so she could cover my eyes so I couldn't see. I kept my back turned to Jo while she was arraigning herself according to Kathy's directions and when she said I could, I lowered myself back down and made myself comfortable.

Kathy was almost squealing in her excitement, Jo was puzzled as hell about what was about to happen and I think if it hadn't been for me just going along with it all, kind of calmly and almost bored with the whole thing, she'd have changed her mind and chickened out. But finally I was settled in between Jo's legs, my shoulders just touching her legs, and Kathy between my legs sitting on her wide spread knees, which were touching the insides of my thighs. She smiled at Jo, and then looked down and smiled at me and I smiled back. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are, Mr. DeMille." I replied.

She grinned and then closed her eyes and I closed mine. We breathed together a few minutes and I settled into that hypnotic trance stage, my breaths becoming hers, and she rolled her neck a little, working her shoulders so that she was nice and relaxed. Then she began that taking in breaths and doing the pursing her lips and blowing out thing and I followed suit. Either one of us could blow out a match at ten feet with that trick and she caressed me with her air, wandering down my stomach and I writhed a little as she ruffled the hair on my belly. And then she pushed her wind down across my public thatch and tickled my balls with it; her back straight and her hands lying palm down on her thighs. I moved around a little, enjoying the airy caress as it passed down between my legs and up over my dick and then around and back down and then around my balls and she ran it up across my front and over my face and I smiled. She traveled it up over Johanna's body and I felt her stir at the unexpected sensual caress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.