The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We slept like the dead that night but I was always aware on one level deep inside of the warmth and weight of Kathy hugged into my side, aware of her moving in her sleep enough to move closely with her turnings and keeping her gathered to me, holding her gently to my body, shifting my own so when she moved her legs she wouldn't hurt me as she was mostly laying on me with one leg up over mine and the crisp press of her wiry pubic hairs pressed up to the side of my body.

Johanna woke us up by calling upstairs, "Kathy? Mike? You guys up? It's seven twenty five!! Hello?"

After such a romantic night, it was a rude awakening.

The first words out of Kathy's mouth since she took my dick into it were, "Oh shit! We're late!"

I looked over at the alarm clock on her night stand and realized she hadn't pulled the alarm clock lever out of the back of it last night and we should have picked up Johanna ten minutes ago. She was downstairs wondering what happened to us. Kathy yelled down to her. "We over slept! Fix us some coffee, will ya?"

"You haven't got time for coffee! We're late!"

"Just put some instant in some cups and use hot water out of the sink! We'll drink it on the way!" I scrambled into my clothes while Kathy was pulling clean underwear out of her drawers and getting a school outfit together as quick as she could. I went to the john and pee'd while just in my jeans and then she was in there fastening her bra and buttoning her shirt while waiting for me to clear the pot so she could sit down. I got done and ran some hot water until it was warm enough and wet a washcloth and handed it to her to wipe her face with. I grabbed a shirt out of my closet and pulled it on and pulled on a sweater over that and grabbed my books while Kathy was finishing up getting ready and came downstairs and grabbed the mug Johanna handed me and thanked her and gulped it half way down, and grabbed a couple of bananas and a the last blueberry muffin to split with Kathy, who came in and grabbed the other cup in one hand and we rushed out the door. I had to run back in and grab my schoolbooks off the kitchen table and I gunned that big old V-8 down the road a lot faster than I usually drove. I dropped them in front of the side door and Kathy grabbed my books and I had to go to the back of the student parking lot to find a space and then run back to the door, but we got to our classes just as the bell was ringing, so that was a small miracle. Kathy and Johanna hadn't said much on the way to school. I think that they were too scared about distracting me while we were traveling about a hundred miles an hour, which is the only way I'd managed to make it on time.

Kathy and I met up by her locker between first and second period and she said she'd told Johanna that she'd forgot to set her alarm when she'd gone home last night and usually woke me up, so it was her fault that they were almost late. That we had our stories straight.

What with the way I'd rushed out that morning, I still had on last nights underwear and socks on, and what with the date I had lined up with Connie, I'd have to go back home to get some clothes and grab a shower. I called up Mr. Crenshank on my lunch hour and asked him if I could take off early from work tonight as I had a date for dinner and the movies, and I'd have to get cleaned up before I picked up my date. He said that I could come in the next day and work instead of today, which was really nice of him. So I found my sister and told her that she had a ride home so she wouldn't have to take the bus and sometime during the day, she told Johanna, so they were waiting by the car when I got there. Mr. Meisheck had me stay for a few minutes after my last class to discuss my chemistry project, so they were getting a little antsy by the time I showed up ten minutes late. I apologized and we all went to our house, and they were getting snacks in the kitchen while I went upstairs and jumped into the shower.

I hadn't taken any clean clothes in with me and opened the door and took a step out into the hall and almost ran into Johanna, who jumped back startled by the near collision. I said 'sorry' and Kathy stepped to the side and said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, mom and dad called last night. I told them you were over helping Johanna move furniture around in her bedroom and would be back in ten minutes or so, and asked if they wanted you to call them back."

"Oh. What time was that?"

"Around nine. So be sure and remember, okay?"

"Sure." I noticed Johanna glancing down at my crotch, checking me out real quickly, but she wasn't acting that shocked or anything, so I figured it was a step in the right direction. Once the weather got hot and we started being able to swim, I didn't want to have to wear trunks down at the swimming hole, so let her get over her curiosity. "Thanks for the heads up." Johanna moved back against the wall and I moved between the two of them to get to my room.

"You're welcome. Have fun on your date." Kathy stood on her tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, I will, but probably not as much fun as I suspect you'll be having." I said with a grin.

"Asshole," my sister said sweetly, as she swatted me on the ass.

"Ow!"

"Serves you right for that scary ride into town this morning," She said over her shoulder as she started towards her room. She got to her door while I was still walking to my room. "Oh, Mikey?" She said as if she'd just remembered something. I stopped and turned.

"Yeah?"

"You sure have a cute ass," I shook my head and just resumed walking. Kathy went "mmmMmm!" to needle me some more and I know my face was blushing, so I didn't even turn around, just went into my room. Just before I closed the door, knowing that they were both still standing in the hall from their giggles, I called back to them.

"Yours ain't too bad either, Kath, but not as great as Johanna's! Now, she's got a really great ass!"

"Yeah, she sure does!" My sister agreed with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice. Johanna came back cheerily with "Thanks!" and so much for my attempt to the tables on them.

Since I didn't have to go to work, I spent some time on my wardrobe selection. Chino's rather than jeans, my brown boots, Madras shirt or the blue button down? Or maybe a sweater with a collared t-shirt? The cable knit or the... "Kathy!" I yelled...

"What!"

"What should I wear?"

There was some conversation that I couldn't hear from her room, then her door burst opened and Kathy's bare feet came pounding down the hall and into my room. "Shit, can't you even get dressed without me? What do you have clean?" She said impatiently.

"Uh, I was going to wear my brown corduroys, but since they're dirty, I was thinking the khaki's and the cable knit." Kathy came over to the bed and looked at what I'd pulled out.

"You going to meet her folks?"

"Yeah."

"Burgers or something better?"

"Burgers are about all we have time for. No, maybe I can pick her up earlier and we could go get something decent at Jerry's Steak House."

"Okay. Give her a call and find out if you can pick her up early. Then we'll go from there."

I ran downstairs and made the call and she was home and yeah, she wouldn't mind something besides a burger for dinner and if I could pick her up early that would be swell. So I ran back up the stairs and told Kathy it wouldn't be burgers. Johanna was sitting at my desk in Kathy's robe. I noted that she had some pretty impressive cleavage out of the corner of my eye.

"Okay. Lose those pants and put these ones on. Your sports coat, black wing tips, and the dark blue turtle neck."

"Thanks. I owe you one."

"You'd called me a minute later, you'd owe me a lot more than one. Come on, Jo." Jo smiled at me, and got up and followed Kathy's naked ass out of my room, shaking her head slightly as she went by me standing in my underwear.

Well, the date with Connie was great and we hit it off pretty well. Her mom seemed to like me when I picked her up and did the obligatory meeting-the-parents' thing. Well, her dad wasn't home from work yet, but I knew him as he ran the bowling alley and while we never talked, I knew who he was. I was a little self conscious about being so dressed up, but it seemed to make a hit with her mom. Connie had dressed up a bit for our date and her mom and I talked for a while until Connie was done putting on her make up.

I think Connie and I were both a little nervous at first but we got over it by the time we got through the salads and into the entrée. We took our time with dinner and still got to the movie in plenty of time to get good seats. I got some cat calls from some of my buddies when they saw how 'dressed up' I was, but Connie just snuggled up to me and I put my hand around her shoulder and flipped them the bird behind her back as I was putting my arm around her and then ignored them and concentrated on just being casual until the lights went down. Then she reached my right hand with her left and pulled it from her shoulder to her breast and I gave it a gentle squeeze and rubbed my fingers across it and then just held it and snuggled into her hair a little and whispered how nice she smelled and she kept her hand on my knee while Clint chomped his stogie and finished off the bad guys.

It was nine o'clock when we came out of the show and we went and had some French fries and hung out for a while at the coffee shop for a half an hour. She said she had to be getting home, so we drove over to her house and parked out front for a while and I got to kiss her for a while and then got her to the front door at just about ten o'clock on the dot. She said thanks for the wonderful date and I said maybe we could do it again sometime and she said she'd like that and I promised to call her. She sure could kiss and had even touched me a little though my pants while we were making out. It was too public out in front of her house for us to do serious making out, you know, where you have her shirt open and her bra up so you can play with her tits, because somebody could come by and that wouldn't be cool.

By the time I got home and drove up to the house, Jo and Kathy were just saying good night and I got asked how it went and I said fine and Jo took off and Kathy came up to my room in her ratty robe and sat on my bed while I told her all the dirty details. She was happy for me, and asked questions like what did we have for dinner and how was the show, did she like it? And how far did I get and I told her about how she'd taken my hand and put it on her tit in the theater and she said that sounded promising. And I said, yeah, I want to go out with her again, and she said she'd check with a mutual friend how Connie felt about me and maybe I'd get lucky, as she didn't think she was a virgin from the grapevine in the girls locker room. I asked how her night had gone and she said fine, and Jo seemed to be loosening up a bit about being around me. She confided that she was kind of flattered about my saying she had a great ass, and asked if we did that sort of 'what should I wear' thing all the time. She'd also had noticed that I'd check out her chest while I was getting dressed and wondered about that, as I hadn't checked her out and she had been stark naked, so they'd talked a while about that and Kathy got around to asking about this thing with me, you know, the show and tell bit?

"Yeah?" I finished hanging up my sport coat and putting my good shoes in the closet and pulled back the covers to get into bed. Kathy got in with me and snuggled up. She and Johanna had taken a shower together and she'd washed her hair, so it was just our usual 'get into bed and talk about personal things' deal.

"Yeah. You doing anything tomorrow night?" Kathy asked me.

"Well, I don't have anything planned. I was just going to stay in town after work and let you two have some privacy. What did you two come up with?"

"Well," she squirmed around so she could see me and propped herself up on her elbow so she could see me, her warm knee resting against me. "I was thinking that if we all got naked together, it would be a lot better, so I asked her if she could handle that."

"What did she say?"

"She said that it sounded okay, at least in theory, so I said that it would only be fair if you got to check her out too."

"How'd she take that?"

"Okay. She was a bit hesitant, so I told her that you were feeling kind of odd about it and why and she relaxed a lot when I told her all that stuff we talked about the other night. So then she got into asking a lot of questions about what kind of stuff had we done together."

"You tell her about last night?"

"No, nothing about that, or what we did at the sink hole the day before we took her out there."

"Okay. So what kind of stuff does she want to do?"

"Well, I told her about how I jacked you off a few times and she was kind of fascinated about that. I told her that it was fun, and how I taught you to finger fuck me."

"How did she take that?"

"She was pretty amazed about it. I think she was kind of envious, too."

"Envious of me?" I was astonished.

"No, more like envious of me, I think. I mean, how many girls get to play with a guy's dick like I do and not have to worry about it going further?"

"Huh." I thought about it.

"Most guys would really be hot to play bury the salami if a girl fooled around with him like that, you know? So being able to play with you and learn about dicks and cunts like we did, it's pretty damn fascinating to her and I think she's finally getting it through her head that your not going to be trying to fuck her if she handles your noodle, you know?" I chuckled.

"Where did you get that one from?"

"What one?"

"Noodle."

"Oh, uh, some girl called it that in the locker room or something like that. I don't really remember."

"Noodle?"

"Uh, yeah."

"What the hell put that in your beady little mind?"

"We had spaghetti for lunch today in the cafeteria, and I was watching Cynthia Sawyer slurping it up and remembered last night. Stop laughing, it's not that funny!"

"He he hell it ain't. I was just thinking about that last part of last night." Kathy was kind of exasperated, embarrassed and trying not to give into laughing at it herself all at once. "Like a cartoon worm!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.