The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning Kathy smirked while I was peeing in the toilet and she was getting out of the shower. There was a dried crust on my stomach and she knew it meant, so she did a little staring into my eyes and licking her upper lip sexily while slowly rubbing the towel over her tits. I just shook my head and climbed into the shower and pulled the curtain shut. I could hear her chortling as I turned on the faucet. "Make sure you keep notes to compare after school today," she sang out gaily just before she went to get dressed. I grabbed the soap and fixed my second morning boner in the shower. I knew damn well that I'd never be able to get my jeans zipped after that little exhibition!

Kathy had some toast and the coffee pot ready. I put cereal in the bowl and we didn't talk much as we gobbled breakfast. Neither one of us was big on talking in the morning so that wasn't unusual. We grabbed our schoolbooks and stopped to pick up Johanna and she came running out when I honked and then we were off to face another Monday at Central High.

Nothing was said about me being a show and tell demonstration dummy on the way home. Jo had to do some chores at home and her mom was taking her into town that night for clothes shopping as that was the night the stores were open late and Monday was one of her mom's days off. They promised to get together tomorrow night, but with mom and dad both home in the evenings, they knew that they wouldn't have a chance to mess around much that week. Johanna's mom's car wasn't in the drive way, so they did a little hugging and kissing in the front seat while I pretended to look out the window at something interesting. Like there was really anything interesting to look at way out at the end of Werth Road. Five houses, big deal. Finally, I cleared my throat and they broke their clinch and Jo got out and promised to call Kathy later tonight when she got back from town.

Kathy slid over in the seat and I drove us home. I asked if she had had a chance to talk to Jo during the day, but she hadn't, and we left it at that. Dad was doing paperwork on the dining room table and we said hi and left him alone with his new catalogues and invoice reports. Kathy got out of her good school clothes and put on jeans and a sweater and I got out my homework and started on an essay on the Southern States after the Civil War I had due on Friday. I hadn't done the assigned reading, so was taking notes as I was reading through the chapters on the period when Kathy stuck her head in the door. "Talk later?" I nodded and she went away to find something to do by herself.

Mom came home from shopping and Kathy helped her with the groceries and I started on my paper. Kathy stayed downstairs and helped get dinner ready and by the time it was ready, I had the outline and some quotes on three by five cards. God, I hated history. Dates and names you just had to memorize for the tests. So what if the carpetbaggers stole everything that hadn't been burned down by Sherman? So what if Grant got elected president and made a lousy one at that? Just more crap to memorize for the final. I really didn't understand how Johanna could be interested in this stuff, but then, I just wanted to pass the test and get it over with. It wasn't like the stuff was ever going to be useful to me. I mean, mom read these books where someone was always falling in love with someone who was a duke, or a ships captain having to go fight the Spanish invasion or some Carolingian king, or was the secret son of some nobleman. If I ever wanted to write romance novels, yeah, the stuff might come in handy: But for every day life? I mean, what's the point? As far as I could see, it was just a bunch of crap I had to pass in order to graduate, no more, no less.

They called me down for dinner and I was just happy I had the paper about a third of the way done. I'd go down to the library after school tomorrow night and dig through a few encyclopedia articles and get some good quotes or some facts to flesh it out a bit and that ought to do it. I told Kathy what I was planning on doing tomorrow night and said she and Jo would have to take the school bus home, as it made more sense for me to go over to the library right after work than come home and then go back to town. I told mom I'd grab a burger in town after work. Kathy reconsidered her plans for the school bus and asked if she could meet up with me at the library, as it would give her some time to do extra work in the darkroom after school and she also wanted to check out some books from the library. I said sure, but I wouldn't be leaving until after eight or so, depending on how my research went, so if that was okay with her, it was fine with me.

Mom and dad exchanged a look over the dinner table, and she gave him a faint smile as we discussed our plans. It was fine with them, and I kind of had a feeling that maybe we had just given them some plans of their own. Dad wasn't home that much, so having the house to themselves to catch up on their sex life probably figured in those plans. Mom could get pretty noisy when she got into it and she thought we were out of the house. Let's not go into how Kathy and I knew that, okay?

Jo called up after dinner and Kathy talked to her for a while as I dug through the geometry homework for the week. Mrs. Johnson didn't mind if we handed it in early, so I would generally spend most of Monday night knocking out the whole weeks problems in the book. Or the ones I could do by reading the book. That way I'd know what I was weak in and if I couldn't figure it out, when she was teaching it I'd ask questions during class and score some brownie points for class participation. I wasn't really good at math, but I worked my ass off on it so I got pretty decent grades. I just didn't 'get it' the way Sally Brior or Billy Simpson did. They could do math problems in their heads that would take me ten minutes and two sheets of paper to figure out. Kathy came up to my room and asked if Jo could tag along with us tomorrow night and I said sure, not really paying much attention to it. So she went back to talking on the phone and by nine o'clock, I had about seventy five percent of all my homework for the week done. The rest of it I'd take care of in one of my study halls and that would clear my schedule for reading in the rest of them. As long as you could show you had all your home work done, they didn't care if you read fiction in study halls or not, so this method got it all out of the way at once.

I went down stairs and had a second piece of cherry pie and a glass of milk. Everyone else was in the living room watching a comedy show so I just went back upstairs and read. Kathy came up at ten and came in and sat on the bed. She told me that she'd talk to Jo tomorrow after school and see what kind of feeling she got from her about how to proceed. I said that it should be an interesting talk and she laughed. She asked me if I'd had some good fantasies about it and I admitted that one or two things had come to mind we might do and she gave a dirty little chuckle. I grinned at her and told her that she was a dirty girl, to which she looked a bit miffed, and curious at the same time. "Why do you think I'm a dirty girl?" I told her that some of the things she'd done last night in my fantasies, well! If that wasn't dirty, what was? She socked me on the shoulder and told me not to get my hopes up. I asked her where she'd learned all those dirty things she'd been doing? She gave it up and laughed. "Soon as we get a chance to talk in private, we're going to have to compare notes and just what I did or didn't do." I told her that I was looking forward to hearing just how great a lover I was, and almost kept the smirk off my face. Kathy gave me her eyebrow routine, which was pretty sexy in it's own way, then went to do some homework she had to hand in tomorrow and I read for a while, then crashed.

While I'd thought all day Monday about all kinds of sexual situations involving the three of us, Tuesday was just another day. I'd blown a pop quiz, and it kind of bugged me that I hadn't done better than a C on it, as I just made a couple of really dumb mistakes. Actually, they were the same mistake three times, and my problem was really obvious to me once I spotted where I went wrong. Then I got another two pop quizzes tossed at me in a row, so I wasn't spending as much time fantasying about sex as I had on Monday. And after school, work was a drag, as I had to wash off a dozen cars and it was cold as hell out that day. So I wasn't in a really great mood when I got to the library and found it was closed because of a problem with the heating system. It was one of those days that had started with me forgetting to bring in the home work assignment I'd finished up last night and to top it all off, I had forgotten to put dinner money in my wallet. So I cruised back to the high school and went around the whole school and finally found George the janitor and he let me in. But Kathy had gotten done with her project and wasn't in the dark room. So I went down to the Bluebird and talked Cynthia the waitress into letting me put a burger, fries and coke on a tab. She checked to see if it was okay with the cook, who actually owned the place, and he came out and asked me why I didn't just go home for dinner and so I had to tell him about having to meet my sister and her girlfriend. He shook his head and said he guessed he could trust me, so go ahead and order what I wanted, long as I paid him back tomorrow. It was kind of humiliating having to ask for credit, especially when I had about eighty bucks in my top drawer at home.

I was just finishing up eating when Kathy and Johanna came in, laughing and looking like they were having fun. I waved them over to the booth I was sitting in and they came over and sat down. Kathy asked, "What the matter with you? You're looking pretty down in the dumps." So I told her about the day while they had pie and coffee and they bought me dinner and even bought me pie for desert. By the time I had finished the pie, I was feeling a lot better about the way things were going.

They kidded the hell out of me at the cash register, making a point to let the waitress know that they were 'paying for their date' and talking loudly enough so that everyone in the place knew it. A couple of my classmates were there, and getting a kick out of it. I just did the 'why me god' look and let them have their fun. But I got them back when I said real loudly as we were strolling out the front door, one of them on each arm, "So you two want to go out to lovers lane and do what with me?" And a couple of my classmates broke up laughing and their faces were bright red as we walked pass the front window and caught the smirks on the faces of the guys in the front window booths. I just beamed as they shot me dirty looks and kept my arms tucked close to my sides so they couldn't get their hands free without putting up a struggle.

We got in the car and I fired it up and asked if they had any ideas on how we could kill a few hours? Finally, for lack of anything better to do, we just cruised town aimlessly for a few hours to give mom and dad some privacy. On the way home, Kathy and Jo climbed into the back seat and played kissy face until I pulled up in front of Johanna's house. Then I just turned around and watched them until they came up for air and Kathy got her hand out from under Jo's sweater and Jo got her school books organized and got out. After we all said good-bye, see you tomorrow, we got home and walked in. We smirked at each other as we heard the bed bouncing in mom and dad's down stairs bedroom and some gasping and groaning. So we just went up stairs and talked for a while. Kathy said that Jo had stayed after school and hung out with her in the dark room for a while and after the last student left, they had made out for a while. But Mr. Gillespie was still there so they didn't really get into it as much as they wanted to. And no, she hadn't talked to Johanna about it, as she was waiting for the right time to broach the subject with her and the school darkroom definitely wasn't it. She'd been planning to talk to her in my car at the library, but that hadn't worked out. Dad had to leave next week for a conference in Florida, and mom had decided to take a weeks vacation time and go with him, so it would have to wait for next week.

You're probably wondering why I wasn't more excited about this whole thing. Yeah, I'd had some neat jerk off fantasies about the three of us together, but hell, fantasy is one thing, and I knew that it wasn't going to work out that one of them was sitting on my face while the other one bounced up and down on my cock. Nor was any of the rest of what I had gotten off to and been distracted by all day yesterday. And Johanna was my sister's lover, not mine, and I could see a lot of things happening that weren't too good between the three of us. Kathy would get odd, or Johanna would get odd, or I'd get wierded out. You're wondering why I was thinking those kinds of thoughts, right? Well, Johanna was one of the really good looking girls in our school, and while I haven't mentioned it, she was dating a lot of the really popular crowd at school. Frankly, I considered her out of my league. And while I had gotten to know her more than I thought I'd ever get to know one of the school foxes, it wasn't like I was lusting after her. She was my sister's friend, and if I wasn't beating my meat while thinking about her slurping it down her throat, I knew that there was more things that could go wrong than could ever go right with this thing my sister wanted me to do. And having my sister get weird at me was the thing I most wanted to avoid. My relationship with Kathy was a lot deeper than any other I had in life and, while we'd messed around with each other's bodies, we hadn't ever had sex together. So if Johanna suddenly got it in her head that she wanted my ass, you can imagine what I was thinking when I wasn't thinking with the little head. Toss in her ambivalence towards boys, well, hell. I just didn't pick up more than a bit of sexual curiosity from her. Matter of fact, mostly I was a bit nervous about that, too. Kathy I could say whatever I damn well wanted to with her. I could be as gross as I wanted to be, but with Johanna, well, I couldn't see myself ever telling her the 'what do you call used Tampax?-A vampire tea bag' joke. We weren't that kind of friends. And my sister wanting to get me naked in front of her, well, that just made me pretty damn nervous for a lot of reasons. What if she thought I had a small dick? What if seeing me hard disgusted her? What if she was scared to touch it, or wanted to touch it too much and made Kathy jealous? What if she had hysterics or something like that? Or was just so disinterested in seeing me get it up that, I dunno, she runs screaming from the room, or told all the girls in her gym class what kind of disgusting thing Kathy'd talked me into doing? So while I had some fun Sunday night with my dirty little mind dancing with Rosy palm, thinking about it today out on the parking lot with my galosh half full of cold water from washing the cars, it really wasn't such a hot idea.

Yeah. Maybe having a cold foot gave me cold feet about the whole thing.

Of course, I didn't know a hell of a lot about women, period. But I knew enough not to get my hopes up, you have to give me that. And that actually worked out in my favor as it turned out, because the next night, Kathy went over to her house so Jo could help her study for her mid terms in history that were coming up next week. Jo's mom wasn't home, and they knew they had a few hours and so just blew off the studying and went right to bed. And somewhere in there, Kathy told her that she'd asked me about being their show and tell dummy for Sexual Mechanics Class and that I was thinking about it, but don't hold your breath about it happening and even told her what my concerns were about the whole deal. And that blew Johanna's mind, as she was just used to the usual guy approach and the guys she went out with were all in the popular crowd and pretty much into just getting what they could get from a girl. So to find out that I knew she was interested in me, even if it was just playing doctor, and I was actually having to think about it, well, while the universe didn't exactly tremble on it's foundation, but Johanna's view of how guys were underwent some profound changes. And Kathy being so blasé about seeing a guy naked and being around a naked guy who didn't treat her any differently than I did with my clothes on. Just what the hell kind of guy was I anyway? I didn't think about playing doctor with my tongue hanging out, I was kind of half way to turning her down, and I'd kept my mouth shut about it, as it was a favor for my sister and wait a fucking minute! This isn't the way guys are, damn it! It fucked with her head. She even stopped while Kathy was going down on her, and asked her if I was queer! Which kind of pissed Kathy off two ways: First, because she knew me and knew about my stash of Playboys in my closet toy chest I'd put stuff in I didn't want mom to find, and secondly, because she knew how I got turned on when we were going through our finding-out-about-sex-phase. But she couldn't come out and tell Johanna some of that stuff, because it was our secret, and because how do you tell your lover you taught your brother how to eat pussy and he'd earned an A on his oral exam? So it just blew the mood and Kathy actually got some studying in that night.

Of course, I didn't know any of that stuff at the time and Kathy wasn't going to tell me anything about it until she figured out her own feelings on it. But in the next few days, I noticed Johanna giving me these little odd glances occasionally and I finally asked Kathy what the hell was going on with Jo? Then she about had to tell me, so I wouldn't get weird about it. But of course I got weird, in spite of my promise to Kathy not to get weird. But the next day was Friday, and as it worked out, we all had dates and I had another one on Saturday night and so I was out of the weirdness zone for a while and then Monday, Johanna asked a girl I'd been out on a date with how I was on a date and she gave me a good review. This was in gym class in the locker room, and the only way I found out about it was that one of the girls was my lab partner and she called me up and told me that it sounded like Johanna was interested in dating me, which was pretty nice of her, now that I come to think of it. I asked her how she knew that and she told me about how she'd been asking about me in gym and how I'd 'gotten a good review' from several of the girls that were by her locker. I said that was nice of her to call and tell me, as she knew I was sometimes clueless about girls being interested in me. Then she asked me some questions about quadratic equations and some chemical formulas we were supposed to solve and I promised her we'd go over the material when I saw her in study hall the next day, as the mid term was on the day after that, and then we talked about some other stuff at school and then hung up. I had to shake my head at that, and asked Kathy about it, then she told me about what she hadn't told me about Jo asking if I was queer or not, and you have to admit, high school sure has a lot of teen-o-rama drama about it, doesn't it?

I don't think that Johanna was aware of how small towns are, but that certainly gave her an idea about how small they really are. My lab partner had told me she asked Julie's opinion after getting two or three comments about me how I was on a date, and she said she wouldn't date me. Ah ha! Why not? And Julie said because he's my first cousin, like any idiot should have known that.

Julie was one of those people who made herself feel superior by making someone else feel dumb. But Johanna turned it around on her by saying, 'Well, how the hell was I supposed to know that? You aren't wearing your 'I'm Mike's first cousin' button today.' It wasn't that funny, but she'd pulled her 'I'm brighter than you are because I can make you feel stupid' routine on too many of them and they all laughed at Julie. Julie and I didn't get along too well, because Kathy stuffed her lunch box full of frogs in the second grade and I got blamed for it. Kathy could talk to her, but my name was still mud with her, which was okay with me, as it got me out of talking to her at all.

You ever think about how much time you spent in high school thinking about sex? And if you think about it, the ratio of thinking about it to actually doing it must be about a thousand to one, at least. So you kind of get the idea of what was going on in my head and how it was affecting a lot of things. Yeah, it was flat out weird: I'm scared of Johanna, worried about my sister getting weird with me, Johanna is trying to figure out where she really stands on the whole issue of guys because she knows that Kathy had talked to me and I hadn't just jumped at the chance to be her lab rat, and Kathy is kind of miffed that Johanna thinks I'm a fag and I'm suddenly the guy that Johanna wants to date, so suddenly I'm automatically more interesting to a lot of the not-so-gorgeous girls in her gym class, and me, I'm just totally clueless about most of this stuff happening around me at the time.

Man, I was just happy to go out and go do something with a couple of girls that I'd asked out that week, and had gotten a 'well, I have to see if I'm free that night' and suddenly had dates for both Friday and Saturday nights. Which at least gave me something else to think about beside this weird head-trip with my twin sister's lover.

Well, the weekend went really great, as I got to play stink finger with one of my dates and got four excellent tits to suck on and one of my dates had even felt me up through my pants and I'd had a great time. I even had a tentative date for next weekend with the girl that had let me get my hand in her pants, so I was pretty happy with the world that Sunday.

Mom and Dad drove off Monday morning, after giving us a whole lot of 'are you sure you two are going to be okay here alone?' and 'no wild parties while we're gone!' and all that parent stuff. Kathy had floored mom when she answered that first question for the fiftieth time at dinner Sunday night with, "Well, maybe you shouldn't go. Something might happen to us while you're gone and I'm afraid to be here all alone." She gave a little chin quiver as she said it, and I choked and snorted milk out my nose, just looking at mom's dumbfounded face after Kathy said it. God, sometimes Kathy can deliver a line, and her 'gotcha' grin looking at mom looking at me gasping and choking on the milk going down the wrong way was priceless. Mom handed me her napkin, while dad just cracked up and howled. Mom shot him a Look, but honest to god, I thought the old man was going to fall off his chair. Guess which side of the family Kathy gets her sense of humor from? Mom got up to get some more napkins for me to mop up the table with, and I heard her murmur 'smart ass' to Kathy, who just beamed like she'd won an Academy Award or something.

Kathy and Johanna caught the school bus home and I finished up washing the cars early, as we were having a cold snap and all I did was vacuum out the cars on that lot that had been out for test drives, as sometimes the door locks would freeze up if it got too cold. Hard to believe we were running around outside naked a few weeks ago, but it was down in the teens today and so I got to take off early. I walked into the kitchen, and could hear some sexy sounds coming from the living room. I called out, "Lucy, I'm home!" and then my sister yelled back at me, "Don't come into the living room!"

"Okay. I'll be upstairs." I called back at her. I went up and got out some clean clothes to put on, as mine were pretty dirty from cleaning out the cars and then having to jump start a car so Pete the mechanic could tune it up. I took a shower and went into my room and climbed under the covers to read for a while. An hour or so later, Kathy came upstairs to use the john. I glanced up to see a quick glimpse of her walking past and noticed she wasn't wearing anything, but just enjoyed a flash of her back and butt as she walked past my half opened door. I smiled a bit to myself, and then kept on reading.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.