The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Yeah, I jacked off a bit more than usual that night, thinking about what I'd seen in the living room. And I was lucky that Kath had her mind still on Cloud Nine, as she usually picked up on things going on in my head pretty well. She could read me like a book just the same as I could read her, so I was lucky she was distracted.

I knew something about her that I hadn't and it was a few days before Kathy got around to figuring out that there was something going on in my beady little brain. She was off in her own little world there for a while and would gaze off into space while supposedly watching TV and smiled a lot. Sometimes she'd just sigh softly for no reason at all, and it was interesting how she changed. For one thing, she had this kind of satisfied glow about her, and she seemed to be very happy. Me? While I was jealous as hell that she was having fun with Johanna, it wasn't Kathy or Johanna I was jealous of, just jealous that they had each other to be with. Me, all I had was Rosy Palm and her five daughters to play with.

Saturday mom had to work a double shift to fill in because there were a lot of nurses out sick with the flu at the hospital. She had given us a list of things she wanted us to do and one of them was getting the summer clothes down from the attic. It was one of the first warm days of spring and the attic was pretty hot by the time we had our usual Saturday chores done and got around to dealing with the clothes.

We both got the boxes moved around and I had my shirt off and Kath had taken off her shirt, too. I'd seen her in her underwear enough so it wasn't any big deal to me. Yeah, I checked out her cleavage, just like any horny teenager would, but it was my twin sister and I saw her most mornings in less than that. After we got the boxes over to the trap door, I went down the ladder and she sat on the edge of the opening and handed me boxes down. Because the boxes were pretty big, she had her knees apart and I'd go up a couple of steps and she'd wrestle one over to the edge and then lower it between her knees and I'd grab it and then take it the rest of the way down and take it into the dining room and set it on the floor. She was giving me a pretty interesting look up inside of her cut offs while she was doing this, and I can still remember that she was wearing white panties with little tiny blue dots on them and a few of her public hairs were sticking out of one side. I think she was daydreaming while waiting for me to go dump the boxes and come back to get another one from her, because all of a sudden, I got really horny. And in the next few trips, I got hornier and hornier every time I'd get to the top of that ladder.

There was a little darkness on her panties I noticed on one trip up the ladder, and she caught me looking up between her legs and kind of flushed. We exchanged a glance, then she looked away and I just grabbed the box and went down with it. The next run, I had to pick up boxes and hand them up to her.

We had more boxes going up than coming down, as mom had packed up some of our deep winter gear we wouldn't need for the summer. They were sitting on the floor in the hall and I would stoop and bend and then go up a couple of steps on the ladder and shove them up to Kathy. She got her mind out of the gutter and stopped daydreaming about her girlfriend and that stopped the flood of hormones I was smelling at the top of the ladder. She must have figured out what was going on before I did, as she was usually smarter than I was in most things.

The last box was shoved up to her and I went up after she moved out of the opening in the ceiling and we put them towards the back wall where our summer clothes had been. The attic was really dusty and hot, and we were sweating like pigs by the time we got the last winter box stacked.

We got down and I closed up the trap door and she went to grab a shower while I put the ladder away out in the shed. I grabbed some clean clothes out of my room and went into the bathroom and stripped off my dirty clothes and tossed them in the laundry hamper. Kathy had left the door cracked, so she didn't hear me come in until I dropped the lid on the laundry basket. "Hurry up and don't use up all the hot water!" I told her. She mumbled something and a few seconds later, the water shut off and she slid the shower curtain back and grabbed her towel and climbed out and I climbed in. I noticed in passing that her nips were up, like she was cold, only it was hot and steamy in the bathroom, so I figured she must have been playing with herself in the shower. I gave her a grin and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt a romantic moment," and she blushed bright red and I laughed and pulled the curtain and turned the water back on. She gave me a minute to get my hair lathered up and then flushed the toilet.

Don't get mad, get even, was one of her mottos. I made a point to apologize to her when I got out and went in to sit down to the lunch she'd fixed for us.

Mom came home at noon, as the nurse who was relieving her come in early. She was dead to the world, as her ward was full and we took off and left her to sleep in peace.

Being one of the first hot days of spring, we had both dressed in lighter clothes than we had been wearing, but took jackets for the night. Johanna had gone into town with her mom for a dental appointment and we had no plans, so when Kathy asked me if I would take her out to the sinkholes to take some pictures and I agreed, she grabbed her camera and we took off.

I could sense that she wanted to talk to me about something, but wasn't quite ready to open up yet and let me know what was on her mind.

The sinkholes were formed by underground water eating its way through limestone, like Carlsbad caverns were formed. Occasionally, a roof would fall in and there would be a large hole made in the earth. You couldn't climb down into the caverns, as the rock that had fallen in didn't have far enough to go to expose the cavern, and what you wound up with was a circular hole in the ground.

We pulled off the road and parked and took our stuff and set out for the sinkhole. It must have been up in the mid seventies by then, yet the forest still didn't have any leaves on the trees and all of the leaves from last fall had been matted down by the now melted winters snow and formed a very unusual forest scene. There wasn't any grass or ferns come up yet, as two days ago there was two feet of snow on the ground that had melted away during the rain we got Thursday. After about a mile or so we came to the edge of the sinkhole Kathy wanted to photograph.

Picture a circle cut out of the forest, perhaps thirty feet deep and sheer sided. Trees surrounded the hole and a small stream flowed into the hole and formed a waterfall and a pond at the bottom of the hole. The pond was perhaps fifteen feet across, and it was one of those 'what's wrong with this picture?' kind of scenes. There was this small pond, a waterfall, and no outlet for the water that was flowing over the cliff and into the pond. It was actually drained through the bottom of the hole and into the flooded caverns underneath, but it was strange nevertheless.

Kathy took a few photos with her wide-angle lens, but the way the sun was hitting the hole, it would be a while until it went around to where it would illuminate the waterfall like she wanted it to. She'd packed some sandwiches and Cokes and we sat down and ate lunch on the old blanket I kept in the car and had brought with us. After we ate, we sat in silence for a while in the strange leafless forest and just looked at the trees and the scenery. She and I didn't have to talk sometimes, could just be there with each other and be able to share without talking. She finally said, "This is going to take a while. I'm going to sunbathe for a while, if it's okay with you."

"Sure. I could use a little sun myself." She stood up and started to pull off her shirt and bra and I sat there and undid my shoelaces. We finished undressing and she lay down next to me and we lay back and soaked up some rays for a while.

"I can't get over how warm it is, yet the trees are so bare."

"Yeah, but by next week, they'll all be budding and the ground cover will be coming up."

"Yeah. It feels nice, having the breeze, doesn't it?"

"Sure does. Kind of sexy, too, feeling it ruffling my pubic hairs."

She giggled. "Yeah, I was thinking that, too." I turned my head and looked at her.

"Kind of easy to tell with you." She turned her head and looked at me.

"Oh yeah? How?"

"A couple of little things that came up gave me a clue." She followed my glance down to her chest, where her nipples were sticking up nice and firm. Then she glanced down at my groin.

"Seems like you're enjoying it, too."

"Sure am. Too bad you're here though." She knew I was talking about, and just snorted.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to go all weird on me?"

"Why would I go weird on you? You know you can tell me anything."

"Well, this has to stay a secret, okay?"

"Sure. You know I keep all your secrets." She nodded.

"Okay. Well, you know Johanna and I have gotten pretty close since she moved in." I knew exactly where she was going with this.

"Yeah. You're going to tell me you're lovers, right?"

"Jesus! How the hell did you guess?"

So I told her about coming home early that day and walking in on them in the living room.

"Holy shit! And you never said one word to me about that? Wow." She rolled over and up onto her elbow and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You're really cool with that?"

"Heck, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

She looked at me speculatively. Then shrugged. "I don't know, I kind of expected you to go all weird about it or something."

"Guys do the same thing." She looked at me. "A few years at summer camp, me and a couple of my cabin mates got into doing stuff together."

"Oh yeah? How come you never told me that before?"

"Because it isn't cool for guys to admit that they did something with another guy, dummy. When a couple of girls mess around, it's hot. But when guys do it, their fags."

She nodded her head. "Ah, I see." She lay back down and closed her eyes.

"At least that way, you can't get pregnant." I said, just to needle her a little. She chuckled, and we were silent for a while, thinking over what we had just admitted to.

"Thanks for not walking in on us."

"Aw, it was nothing." She was silent for another minute. I sensed her opening her eyes and turning towards me, so I opened mine and looked over at her.

"Tell me something?"

"Anything."

"Did seeing us get you hot?"

"Damn right it did. What do you think took me so long in the bathroom?"

She cracked up, laughing at the mental picture in her mind, but mostly just from relief.

"You know you look like you're in a lot of pain when you come?" I asked her. She looked at me and laughed.

"How in the hell would I know that?"

"Well, you can take my word for it, you look like you just broke you leg or something." She looked intrigued for a minute as she thought about it.

"Huh. How about that?" She finally said.

"Well, getting by to True Confessions time, how is it going with Johanna and you?" She grinned widely at me. "That good, huh?" She nodded. "I could kind of tell, even if I hadn't walked in that day."

"Oh yeah? How?"

"You been very up recently, where usually the last few weeks of winter, you're a grouchy bear."

"Oh." She mulled that over. "You think mom suspects anything?" I shrugged. "I better watch it then."

"Yeah, try not to smile so much. Act more like your normal surly self, would ya?"

She gave me a light pound on the leg with her fist and we grinned at each other.

"You mind if I ask you something?"

"No, go ahead."

"What a lead in to what I was going to ask." She gave me a quizzical look, then blushed, and finally just shrugged. "What the hell does she do to make you go off like that?"

"Huh. It's hard to describe."

"So give it a shot. Inquiring minds want to know."

"So you'll have something to jack off to tonight?"

"Well, yeah, that too, but I was thinking maybe I could pick up some tricks."

"Hmm... I don't think it's just what she does, it's the way she does it."

"Explain that."

"Well, one afternoon, I asked her about how she got to be such a fantastic lover, and you know what she told me?"

"Uh uh."

"She said she never did anything to me that she didn't want to do. That she was always doing exactly what she wanted to, and when she got bored with what she was doing, she'd do something else."

"Huh... I gotta think about that one."

"I don't know how to explain it much better, but sometimes she's doing something really good, then she goes and does something else. I'd sometimes be really close, then she'd stop and go try something else. It used to drive me nuts, getting real close and then not going further, but when she's into doing me, I learned to just lay back and let her have her way with me," she said, putting some Southern accent into the 'let her have her way with me' part, "and pretty soon, I'd get into what she was doing then, and sometimes she would just get me going and then go onto something else several times and by the time I finally got to get my cookies, I'd just explode! It would be like she built up a head of steam pressure inside me and it keeps getting hotter and hotter and when I finally do go over the edge," she blew out her breath, "man, you can't imagine how hot it is to come like that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.