Hotel California - Cover

Hotel California

Copyright© 2006 by eric

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Added chapter 4 and revised chapter 3 so that it is twice as long as before. A young couple turn off a desert highway and find an old hotel. They will find the most intense pleasure of their lives, and also the greatest horror. They will never leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Back in the room next-door Natalie had left me on my knees in front of her for about five minutes after Cindy and Jan left the room. I felt almost silly with my face in the carpet, but I was reluctant to say anything. Finally Natalie said, "Why don't you come sit by me?"

I sat beside her on the coach and started to put my arm around her. Natalie halted my advance with a palm on my chest. "I need you to do something for me." She said.

"I will do anything you wish. " I replied fervently.

Natalie smiled thinly and said, "Yes. You will do exactly as I desire very soon, but lovemaking is not what I was referring to." She paused then and waited a few moments to make sure that she had my full attention. Finally she softly stated, "You must renounce you engagement to Cindy. You must tell her that you will not marry her."

I was stunned at her request and I replied without thinking, "I can't do that! I'd break her heart."

Natalie embraced me then and kissed me softly on the lips. She caressed my lips with hers and I felt the softness of her body. She sat back and said, "I noticed that you did not profess your profound love for Cindy as a reason that you cannot break your engagement. You did not say that you wanted to be with her always and desired no other. You only expressed concern for hurting her feelings. This is a foolish reason for marriage."

Natalie kissed me again and I slipped my arms around her. Her kiss was soft and warm. She ever so slowly slid her tongue into my mouth and we explored each other. Finally we parted and Natalie said, "Tell me the truth now. Is it not true that you feel much more desire for me right now than you have ever felt for your fiancé?"

"Yes." I replied truthfully. "I've never desired a woman so much."

"Get back on your knees then." Natalie commanded. I knelt in front of her and she instructed me to kiss her feet. I began to kiss the top of her left foot somewhat tentatively just behind her toes and she stood. She towered over me for a few minutes as I fumbled my kisses from one foot to the other. Finally Natalie bent over and grasped the hair on the back of my head. She slowly and gently pulled my upright so that I was kneeling in front of her with my face just below her pendulous breasts.

"Come to the bedroom with me." Natalie commanded and she led the way into the same room she and Cindy had entered two nights earlier. She took a seat at a small desk across from the bed and I remained standing somewhat awkwardly between her and the bed.

"Remove your clothes please." Natalie directed.

I disrobed in front of her gaze, folded my clothes, and placed them on the desk near her as there did not seem to be any other place to put them. Natalie looked up at me as I stood nude before her. "You are an attractive man Robert and are reasonably intelligent. I hope you will find the wisdom to make the right choice." She paused for a long moment and then she said, "Lye down on you back. Lye on the bed."

As I complied with her wishes she removed two sets of handcuffs from a small drawer in the desk. She strode across the room and cuffed both of my wrists to the bedposts. She left me on my back and walked to the foot of the bed as I gazed up at her. She removed the sash of her robe and allowed the robe to hang open partially revealing her glorious body. I became so hard that my erection was jutting upright like a monument. Natalie sat near the foot of the bed and brought her lips to my swollen cock. She did not kiss it or play with it at all. There was no hesitation as she slowly slid her lips over the full length of me taking me deep in her mouth. She suckled gently and removed her mouth even more slowly allowing her swirling tongue to linger over my glans. She removed the kiss and said, "Renounce you engagement." I groaned and told her that I could not. Once more she took me in her mouth and this time she wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft. She began to suck me patiently and thoroughly. She drew her lips to the very tip of my cock and swirled her talented tongue over me. She plunged her mouth over the full length of me repeatedly. When she sensed that I was nearing climax she would stop and once more ask me to break my engagement to Cindy and each time I would refuse.

Natalie was the exact opposite of Brenda as a lover. Brenda had been intense and sexy and making love with her had been a contest of wills. With Natalie it was no contest. Natalie knew that she was in control every moment and her every move was slow and sensual. She had an instinct for knowing how to maximize my pleasure and seemed to know just how far she could take me without pushing me over the edge. She sucked my cock for what seemed like an hour asking me several more times to break up with Cindy. Finally Natalie sat back and disrobed completely exposing her glorious body fully. She said, "I shall give you two choices. You may renounce your engagement to Cindy and you may become one of a chosen few who will know me as a lover. I will take you to heights of pleasure that you cannot imagine." Natalie paused and looked deeply into my eyes. "Your other choice is to become my slave. Make sure that you choose wisely."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.