Nirvana on Fire - Cover

Nirvana on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 5

Raven sat in Jamieson's broken down Chevy four door with Jamieson and Rocky Rhodes. They had all watched Marco for the last hour. He was definitely dealing something. Every five minutes or so another person would walk up to Marco and trade envelopes.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Mandy?" Rocky asked. "Undercover work ain't for the faint of heart."

"It won't be my first undercover assignment. Just my first drug buy," Mandy replied, opening the door. Mandy wore her tightest jeans and a snug fitting sweater. She quickly pulled her long hair back into a ponytail and then walked slowly around the corner away from Marco and around the block.

After a few minutes, she was back within Jamieson's view. Marco hadn't had a customer in ten minutes and looked like he might be ready to move on when Mandy reached him.

Marco watched as Mandy crossed the street. His eyes drank in the view of her slightly jiggling breasts. He looked her over intently as she stepped onto the sidewalk in front of him. "Can I help you, Sweetness?" Marco asked.

"That depends. Are you the guy who sells Nirvana?"

"Maybe."

"My boyfriend, Tommy, said the guy would be on this corner at this time. We need some more stuff," Mandy said nervously.

Marco looked at Mandy intently. Mandy shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. Marco put his hand on his chin and thought.

"How much do you want?" "Um, four vials. That's what Tommy said to ask for."

"How much money did Tommy send?"

Mandy reached into her back pocket and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Marco. "I don't know. He just said to give this to you."

Marco took the envelope, opened it and began counting the money.

Rhodes and Jamieson slipped out of their car quietly and began to close in on Marco and Mandy. Jamieson walked slowly up Marco's side of the street and Rhodes the opposite side. Both men kept one hand inside their jacket pockets.

"There's only enough for three vials, here, Sweetness," Marco said with a big grin.

"But Tommy said I needed to come back with 4 or he wouldn't let me share," Mandy pouted, tossing her head with her hands on her hips.

"Well, maybe we could make other arrangements to take care of the fourth vial," Marco hinted.

"Umm. Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"Maybe we could go somewhere and discuss it privately."

"I need the vials first," Mandy said, licking her lips seductively.

Marco reached into his pocket and handed Mandy four vials of Nirvana. Then he put his hand on her back and guided her to his left. "My car is over here," he said, pointing at a brand new red Mercedes convertible.

"Oooh, nice car," Mandy cooed.

"Freeze, Police! Put your hands on top of your heads!" Jamieson shouted, from right behind Marco.

Mandy's hands flew to her head. Marco instinctively reached for his gun.

"Don't do it, Marco," Rocky said menacingly as he stepped in front of Marco and Mandy.

Marco stared intently at Rocky Rhodes and then slowly withdrew his hand from his jacket and placed both hands atop his head. Mandy quickly stepped away from Marco and lowered her hands.

"Nice work, Mandy," Jamieson said as he frisked Marco and handed her ten more vials of Nirvana and eight partially opened envelopes.

Marco's head spun around and as he glared at Mandy, he hissed, "You are a dead woman, Mandy."

"You have the right to remain silent, asshole," Jamieson said in Marco's ear as he handcuffed the big man. "Use it!"

Marco started to reply, but Jamieson twisted the second cuff closed tightly and Marco shut up.


Half an hour later the foursome were locked in an interrogation room inside the police station. Marco sat in a chair behind a table with his back to the wall. Mandy sat on a file cabinet to his right. Tommy Jamieson rocked a chair back and forth on two legs to his left. Rocky Rhodes paced the floor in front of him.

"I want my lawyer," Marco said confidently.

"Tell us about your boss."

"No one bosses me."

Rocky Rhodes slapped his hands down on the table in front of Marco and put his nose to Marco's. "You aren't smart enough to be the boss."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.