Nirvana on Fire - Cover

Nirvana on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 13

Mandy's car stopped just down the street from Jefferson's office building. The street was deserted. Mandy looked at her watch. It said eleven fifty. It's been a long night already, she sighed.

Quietly she slipped out of her car and crept over to the building. The parking garage gate was down, but not completely. There was almost two feet below the bottom of the gate. Raven peered through the gate carefully. A security camera panned across the chain gate.

Raven timed the camera. When it reached the halfway point, she fell to the ground and rolled under the gate. Quickly she hauled herself to her feet and raced out of the camera's view. No alarms sounded and she moved carefully into the dark parking garage.

Raven searched carefully for a way into the building. She finally found a freight elevator. It was turned off, but she pried the door open and slipped inside. There was a second door on the other side of the elevator. Raven pried it open a bit and looked into the hallway. A security camera focused right on the freight elevator door.

Raven frowned and let the door close. She looked up and then climbed on the handrails to open the roof hatch. She pulled herself up through the roof hatch and stood on the roof of the elevator.

Off to the left of the elevator was a set of ladder rungs. Raven climbed up to the top floor. Jefferson's offices occupied the whole top floor. Carefully she stepped onto the narrow ledge in front of the elevator access doors. Holding the elevator cable with one hand, she pried the doors open a little bit and peered out. No security camera.

Raven took a deep breath and quietly pried the doors open enough to slip through. She walked quietly down the hallway.


"Good work, Wilhelm," she heard Jefferson say somewhere ahead of her. "We'll clean up the mess tomorrow."

"Good night, Jonathan," von Teufel replied and Raven could hear him walk away and the elevator doors close.

Raven heard the office door close again and she began checking doors for an unlocked door. Finally one opened. She peeked inside and seeing no one, slipped into the next hallway.

Raven could hear voices off in the distance. She slowly crept toward the voices. When she looked around the last corner, she saw Marco and Jesus sitting at a table talking and drinking coffee.

"Damn," Marco said. "The boss sure knows how to pick them. That Traci was one fine piece of ass."

"Too bad we had to go before we could dip into her sister. I'll bet she would've been good too," Jesus replied.

"And old Ramon can't do nothing about it," Marco chuckled.

"He is one scary motherfucker now."

"I bet he cut her up so small she'll fit into a cigarette carton."

The two men laughed and Raven slipped carefully past the open door. She found that the door to the room Marco and Jesus sat in locked on the outside. She smiled. She picked up a toothpick from the floor and pushed it into the keyhole and broke it off quietly. She inserted the toothpick again and broke it off a second time. That'll take them a while to fix, she thought as she locked the door.

Taking a deep breath, Raven slowly began to close the door, keeping an eye on the two thugs.

"What the..." Marco said as he saw the door almost closed. Raven slammed it closed the rest of the way and locked it. She could hear them struggling with the handle as she slipped away from the door.


Raven stepped into Jefferson's outer office. Lorraine looked up from her desk and said, "I'm sorry, but Mr. Jefferson does not wish to be disturbed."

"Mr. Jefferson is already disturbed," Raven replied smiling as she stepped right up to Lorraine's desk.

Lorraine reached for the phone. Raven grabbed her hand before she could.

"Hey," Lorriane looked shocked. Raven slapped her face and hauled her out of her chair, spinning her around and pinning her arms behind her.

"Not a sound," Raven whispered in Lorraine's ear. Lorraine nodded. Raven guided her out of the office and down the hallway. Raven could still hear Jesus and Marco banging on the door.

Raven found a maintenance closet. She pulled the keys from Lorriane's wrist and fumbled with them until one of them opened the closet.

"Surely you're not going to put me in there," Lorraine whined.

Raven found a roll of duct tape and wrapped Lorraine's wrists. Lorraine opened her mouth to say something and stopped when Raven looked at her. Raven looked around for something to gag Lorraine with. There was nothing. Raven reached down for the hem of Lorraine's skirt and pulled it up. Lorraine gasped, but said nothing. Raven ripped the skimpy lace panties that Lorraine wore off her and when Lorraine opened her mouth to protest, Raven pushed the panties into her mouth and secured them with a piece of duct tape.

Raven pushed Lorraine into the closet and locked the door. Then she walked back to Jefferson's office. She closed both doors and locked them.

She paused and took a deep breath and then opened Jefferson's door. He sat in his chair with his feet up, looking off into the distance, talking on the telephone.

"Just a minute," he said into the phone. Then he covered it and said, without looking, "I said I don't want to be disturbed. Now get out."

Raven smiled as she walked over to Jefferson's desk. "I don't think so, Jonny."

Jefferson sat bolt upright in an instant, nearly dropping the phone. He spun his chair and faced Raven. A red glow spread across his face. "I'll get back with you in a minute," he said into the phone and hung it up.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Looking for a little justice."

"You came to the wrong place for that, Mandy."

"I don't know, hanging you out the window by the balls sounds like pretty good justice to me right now."

Jefferson laughed. "I don't know how you got past Marco, Jesus and Ramon, but I'm not that easy." Jefferson stood up and stepped around the desk.

"Easy doesn't matter. I just have to keep you around for an hour or so. The cops will be here to pick up the pieces." Raven aimed a punch at Jefferson's head. He ducked and when he did, she brought her foot up kicking him in the face.

Jefferson fell back against his desk and shook his head. When he looked up at her, Raven's uppercut caught his chin solid. His eyes rolled back for a moment and then he shook his head again.

Jefferson saw Marco and Jesus enter the office behind Raven. He held his hand up, "Okay, okay. You win."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.