Football Stud - Cover

Football Stud

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 2: Corrupted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Corrupted - Tony has his contract torn up by the club because he refused a transfer to another club, or it could have been because he was dating the Chairman's daughter. At the press conference he meets a beautiful lady who has a contract for TV commercials, but she also is offering him work in more erotic films

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female  

Outwardly Jammarree was very pleasant but I sensed that beneath all this was a core of steel, I felt that she was probably a very hard person when she needed to be. I was rather intrigued as Jammaree had been broaching the idea that if I was a broad minded guy I could earn a lot of money in making films of a much more sexual nature. She returned from the studio later that afternoon. I was watching pictures and clips on the various TV stations and a report from a reporter outside my home. He was saying that my housekeeper Josie had confirmed that I had left the house that morning and she did not know where I was.

I could see that Jammarree wanted to talk and then she said. "Will you promise to keep anything I tell you confidential."

I agreed that I would. She shocked me a bit when she said.

"The first thing you have to understand darling is that fucking is really big business. I love fucking it's my favourite activity and I earn a lot of money. I have made over fifty films and thousands of stills. I know you love fucking as well and this why I am going to make you an offer to work on porno films with us as well as doing the legit commercials. The legit stuff is cover for the rest. We make high quality stuff which is only sold to the USA, none is ever sold in this country and we try and protect identities."

After she finished speaking she looked intently at me. "What are you thinking, have I shocked you "?

"I'm not a prude and I could be interested if the price was right and I am good enough. " I said

"Oh yes the price is very right, and you are absolutely right for the job, I know don't forget, in fact the money you make at football will be chicken feed and you get to meet all sorts of people in interesting situations as well in all sorts of interesting conditions, because you will have all sorts of opportunities. "

I was watching TV later that evening when I sensed that someone had entered the room. I turned round and I saw two pretty young girls had moved into the lounge and stood by the side of me smiling at me.

"One called Hi Tony we're looking forward to working with you "

The other just gave a little smile of welcome. Then I noticed that Jammaree had followed them into the room

"My God, Jammaree, how old are they?" I asked

"Mandy there is 14 and Kris is 13 nearly 14. Don't worry I rescued them from a whore house some months ago and they both got broken in sexually when they were just twelve and thirteen if not younger by their doting caring step mother. who was hiring them out for £100 a night, Now they are so used to sex they actually really enjoy fucking and I look after them like my own kids, in addition they earn over £1000.00 a week which I bank for them."

I look at the two youngsters, both standing there, beautifully dressed and looking very desirable. Mandy was a dishy blonde and Kris was a coloured girl obviously of mixed race and their make-up was impeccable just enough to emphasize their best features. Long skinny thighs and calves encased in sexy knee high fashion boots with high heels. They were both very beautiful young girls.

"Look Tony, just as Jammaree says we love fucking " Kris said and we really want to work with you. I know you may be worried about our age, but you should not worry, Jammarree looks after us."

Jammaree came and sat on the side of the chair.

" I know what you are thinking Tony dear, but think about it, this is one hell of a lot better than what they were doing before and with you working with them they will make a lot more money and have a secure future. I know it is technically all wrong, they are too young, but if I did not look after them they would be put into care. At the moment I am arranging to legally adopt them and I make sure they go to school regularly."

It was a logic that I had never previously considered, but just looking at them and knowing what I was expected to do was enough to get the loins stirring and I was getting really hard at the thought. I knew that Jammarree was aware of my growing interest and I saw her give a little smile of satisfaction...

The more I look at them the more I see just how pretty they are. Mandy with her shiny blonde hair hanging straight around her narrow features, big green blue eyes, full pink lips, long slender necks. Kris was a light chocolate colour with short hair and very even features. Only a barely noticeable curve at their waist, with nice straight hips, though I thought they both had rather skinny legs.

"Uh, Jammaree, what do they do?"

"Whatever we want them to as long as they are comfortable with it, Tony dear. They have a full repertoire Well?"

"I want the girls to stay with you tonight so that you all get used to each other is that OK Tony? It will make for better films and a better working relationship? I just nod as Jammaree heads for the door

"Have a good night folks and don't make too much noise. I have date" she says as she leaves the room Mandy is looking eagerly at me as I stand up and approach them both. I stop in front of Mandy... She looks up, happily and takes my hand as she takes me towards the bedroom and climbs on to the bed. Kris followed us and said

" I have to go to an evening class tonight Tony, but I will join you later I expect"

As she spoke Kris left us closing the door behind her giving me a big smile as she leaves.

Without a word Mandy strips, then she slips out of her panties, and lays back on the bed, legs spread wide, knees bent. I stare at her bald little flat pussy lips spread open, '. I've never seen a young girl naked before and I'm fascinated by her thin body, ribs clearly visible under her smooth almost flat chest and small boobs... She had small hard nipples poking up.

"You going to fuck me or just look, Tony?" she asks with a wry smile.

I sensed that Mandy was already very excited when she lay back and spread her legs. Her excitement showed in her eyes, yet there was just a hint of nervousness. She was obviously impatient and for some reason was not really expecting any excessive foreplay.

I surprised her when, instead of mounting her straight away, I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her mouth. Her arms came round my neck, as she returned my kiss, but after a few seconds I pulled away and went straight to her groin. I gently pushed her legs apart and planted a kiss on the lips of her vagina, and started licking her gently, using my tongue to stimulate her clit.

Mandy moaned and twisted her body almost as though the feelings were too much for her. Then I stuck my tongue in her love tunnel as far as I could push it and her hips came off the bed as she thrust her vagina hard into my face. I must admit I was a bit nervous not knowing what to expect from a girl as young as this.

I was trying to do everything I could to please her. I used my tongue to good effect and she came twice in quite quick succession. Then I turned round and kissed her again gently. I eased back and got into position to mount her; to my surprise Mandy had her hand in place fondling my cock as she pointed it accurately at the entrance to her love tunnel.

She held me there for a moment while her right arm came up and pulled me down for another long passionate kiss on those sensuous pouty lips. As she pulled me down I felt the tip of my cock push in gently aided by the subtle thrusting of her hips.

She was very wet so I pushed in gently. She gave a little gasp, her eyes closed and her arms tightened round my neck as once again she pulled me down fiercely kissing me and moaning with obvious delight.

The very process of pulling me down and the slight upward thrust of her hips caused me to push in even deeper, as I sat back I pushed all the way in as far as I could go.

"It feels good." She panted I moved my head down and sucked her nipples causing her to release her hold on my neck. My sucking of her nipples to my surprise,, sending her into another orgasm. I could feel her vagina muscles rippling and flexing invitingly as now I pushed deep inside her.

Then as she groaned "Oh Tony "It feels good so please don't stop now."

I began to move steadily in and out while Mandy started moving with me to get maximum penetration. The feelings were so intense I knew I could not last very long and much to my dismay I felt my cock pulsing hard against the entrance to her womb, filling her with my seed. However, I kept my hardness and I started moving again. Mandy responded her hips moving wildly her legs locked behind me with enthusiasm her thighs holding me tight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.