Downhill Racer - Cover

Preview

Downhill Racer

by mannyjackie

Copyright© 2006 by mannyjackie

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Swinging, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: A couple spends a few days at a romantic cabin with a good male friend.

Written in collaboration with Trace Ekies

Authors' Notes

This story is the result of a joint effort by two authors, 'mannyjackie' and 'traceekies'.

For those readers who have the patience to weather a long teasing buildup, you should not be disappointed by Downhill Racer. On the other hand, if you expect graphically portrayed sexual intercourse in the first few pages you might want to read something else.

This story is about a husband who relishes the thought of watching his wife in the throes of passion with another man, a wife who delights in satisfying her husband's wishes and a male friend who believes that interest in a friend's wife does not diminish his friendship for either of them. If you find the views of these people to be unsettling, you are not likely to enjoy this story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.