First Jeans - Cover

First Jeans

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Coming of Age Sex Story: I just went to the store to try on and pick up some jeans. I didn't expect to pick up a girlfriend and try out what was in her jeans.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

I'm not big into clothes. I'm a guy after all. However, I still tried to be trendy and look nice so you won't ever see me at the local JMart. The "J" stood for "junk" I was sure. I needed to get some new jeans so I went to the mall this summer. Since most mall clothing stores appeal to girls I found myself in one of the few stores that had clothing for both genders.

I entered "The Crap". Girl clothes were in the front of the store. Of course they were! I wandered around until I found the guy area.

I looked at the jeans only for a few moments when a girl's voice behind me asked, "Do you need any assistance?"

I looked back to tell the girl "no" when I realized I recognized her.

"Oh, hi!" she said with a big smile.

It was Jen in the jeans department. It was Jen from high school. She was in a couple of the same classes I was in almost every semester during our first three years of high school. I didn't know her real well. She was mostly just a friendly acquaintance. She was a nice girl and I didn't mind talking to her but that was all there was to our connection.

Jen was a lot like me. She was cute but not beautiful. I was good-looking but not a stud. We were solid "B" students. We were smarter than the average student but not good enough to be part of the elite. We had brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair fell on her shoulders. My hair while long for a guy just went to the back of my neck. Hey! Another similarity was we were both in this store. Then again Jen of jeans apparently worked here so she should be here.

"Hi," I replied. "You work here?"

"Yes. I started last Christmas."

"That's good."

"Yeah. I like working here," she said. "So you doing anything this summer?"

"No. I'm not working or going anywhere. Just hanging around."

"That's cool. Need any help?" She pointed at the jeans.

I glanced back. "No. It's all right here."

"Yep."

"So see any other classmates this summer?"

"I'm too busy working," she said. "I did see Tami Parker in the mall while I was on break a couple of weeks ago. Do you know her?"

I shook my head.

"How did you do in Chemistry?" she asked.

"I got a 'B'. I thought I had an 'A' in that class."

"Me too! I got a 'B'. How funny!" she said. "Well, I should get back to work. If you want to try something on, just find me. We keep our dressing rooms locked. We've had too many vandal problems."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. We just have the one room for guys. Let me know if you want to try something on and I'll open it for you."

"Thanks, Jen."

"You're welcome! It was really good to see you! You're so nice!"

Jen walked off. She didn't look half bad in the jeans she wore as I watched her ass wiggle. Jen was extra friendly. She probably was told to be that way to all the customers but because I'm a young guy a part of me wanted to take it as maybe she was flirting.

I looked through the jeans and grabbed different brands in my size and found Jen.

"Ready?" she asked.

I held up the four pair. I followed her to the dressing room. She put an "occupied" sign on the door and unlocked it.

"You're going to look great in these," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

In the little room, I sat on the bench and undid my shoes. I stood and took off my pants. I faced the full length mirror in just my shirt, socks, and boxers. My Daffy Duck boxers. I had several pairs of Daffy Duck boxers. Each one a different print. Okay, I've established myself as a little weird. Everybody had strange idiosyncrasies. What can I say? I loved that crazy duck!

I looked in the mirror. I hadn't seen myself in a full mirror in a while. I evaluated myself. I looked okay but I could use improvement. I couldn't wait until I looked more like a grown man and lost my boyishness.

I tried on all my selections. I liked three out of the four. I put my pants back on and exited. I looked around for Jen. I didn't see her at first but a moment later she came out of the back room. She spotted me and came over.

"All done?" she asked.

"Yes. I like these three."

"Three? Okay. Or would you rather buy only one today?"

I'd never heard that question before. "I have the money," I said.

"But if you only buy one today you have a reason to come back and see me again."

I was certain this was not store policy. Jen was flirting. Even I couldn't miss that.

"I could always come back to see you again anyway," I said. Why not flirt back?

"Just to see me?"

I was surprised by the boldness of Jen. She never was this way with me before.

"Maybe we could go out sometime?" I suggested. Jen was cute. Why not? It would be a fun diversion.

"I work days mostly," she informed. "So we could hang out together in the evening."

"Oh, good."

"So you want all three jeans or just the one."

"Just this one," I said. "I'll come back for the others."

Jen smiled happily.

I went home happily myself. I didn't expect to leave with a date.


Jen was very happy to see me the next day.

"When's your break? I asked.

"Not until two."

I pursed my lips. It was only twelve. I should've asked the question yesterday.

She whispered, "You can hang around. I just can't spend all my time with you."

I nodded. I understood she had to do her job.

"You can always ask for help. Let me know if you want to try anything on." She motioned her hands which happened to be near a rack of dresses. She giggled. "Well, not that."

"I hope not."

"You look too cute in your... ," she stopped mid-sentence. " ... jeans."

Jen went over to the register. I went over to the guys' section. I guess I could buy the second pair of jeans now but I didn't want to carry them everywhere while with Jen. I saw a section of ugly pants and shorts. I'd never wear those. Why not see how silly they looked?

Jen furrowed her brow when I approached with the small stack of repulsive clothes.

"I just want to see how stupid they truly look," I explained. "I don't want to buy them."

"You better not," she replied. "Give me a couple of minutes and I'll open the dressing room."

"I can get someone else to do it." I saw one of her coworkers.

"Please let me do it." For some reason the way she said it I couldn't say "no".

"Alright," I agreed even if I didn't understand.

It took about ten minutes until Jen got back to me.

"Sorry," she apologized.

"No big deal."

I entered the dressing room. Before I closed the door I was going to mention something to Jen but she headed toward the back room. Oh, well. I tried on the clothes. I laughed myself silly. They were hideous! Even more amazing was that people purchased these clothes. Why else would they sell them? I think they were popular with the younger crowd like 11 and 12-year olds. I couldn't get into the new youth culture.

When I exited the room, Jen was coming out of the back room. It almost made me think she was back there the whole time but I was sure that wasn't the case.

It was still only just past one. I was hungry.

"I'll be back," I said.

"Okay," she said with a friendly smile.

I stared at her lips. They looked very kissable. I wondered what they tasted like.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"You just stared off."

"Oh," I said. "I was just thinking about those silly clothes." Yes! Good recovery!

"See you."

I just stood there gazing at her. Just the idea of spending time with Jen made her look beautiful. "Uh ... yeah."

A Big-Mac, fries, and a soda satisfied my stomach. I waited in the food court until it was closer to two. I arrived back a few minutes early.

"Hi," Jen greeted. What a lovely smile. "I can take my break now."

We walked the mall. Jen grabbed something to eat first. She ate as we window shopped and commented on what we liked and didn't like. It was an amazingly enjoyable half hour.

I didn't notice until I was home that I didn't remember to buy the jeans. I wasn't disappointed that I had an excuse to return tomorrow.


I arrived just before Jen got off work the next day. Jen encouraged me to try the jeans on even though I tried them on before.

"Just so it looks like you're a customer," she said. "I don't want my boss to think my boyfriend is hanging around."

"Boyfriend?" I accidentally blurted out. The word surprised me. It's not like we did anything dating-wise. Did we? I wasn't sure.

"Well, not boyfriend," she said. "I'm working so I can't just have my friend hanging around."

I exhaled a sigh of relief. I was excited to spend time with Jen and maybe we might be boyfriend and girlfriend some day, but I didn't consider our friendship that way after just a walk during a 30 minute lunch break.

"I hope you don't mind," Jen said pointing at the jeans.

The store had one other customer since it was near closing time, so I thought her request was strange but I did it for Jen.

In the dressing room, I undid my shoes and took off my pants. I faced the mirror in my shirt, socks, and Daffy Duck boxers. My cock head almost poked out of the pee flap so I adjusted myself to keep it contained. My mind wandered. I wondered what Jen would think of me if she saw me like this. Would she think I was attractive? I thought about Jen standing in her bra and panties. I was sure I would think she was attractive. My thoughts made my cock surge and grow. I had to adjust my cock again to make sure it didn't pop out of the opening. I smiled at the sight in the mirror of my cock making a large tent in my boxers. It was big and ready.

I put on the jeans. I looked in the mirror. They still looked just as good. I took them off and relooked at my reflection. My erection was mostly subsided. That was good. I didn't want to walk around with Jen with a big boner. That would be embarrassing.

I exited the dressing room. I only saw Jen's shift manager Ashley around.

"Ready?" Ashley asked.

I nodded. Where was Jen?

Ashley rang me up. Jen finally came bustling out. Her face looked flushed.

"Sorry," she said. "I had to do a couple of things before I leave."


We walked over to the food court to get a bite to eat first. I was starved so I bought the three entrees at the Chinese place. I found out that Jen was the older of two sisters. I was the youngest in my family. I had a brother who was the oldest and my sister was the middle child. They had both moved out of the house.

After dinner, we strolled the mall. Jen stopped in front of the window display of "Charlene's Louse".

"I love their clothes," Jen said. "I'd love to work here and get the employee discount."

"Why don't you apply?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have any money for anything else," she said with a soft laugh.

Jen really did have a lovely smile. I liked when she smiled. She looked beautiful.

"Better not then," I agreed.

"Do you like this dress?" she asked.

I shrugged. I wasn't a good judge of girl's clothing on manikins or on racks. I only knew if I liked a dress or an outfit when I saw it on a girl.

"Why don't you try it on?" I said. The dress material was an unusual silvery pink. It didn't look that great on the manikin. "I bet you would look good in anything."

She laughed. "Oh, please. Don't make me barf."

"You're pretty," I said.

"I'm not pretty. I know I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty."

"I think you are."

She looked at me and I think maybe she thought I was truthful.

"Try it on," I repeated.

"I shouldn't. I don't work here."

"You're only allowed to buy clothes at "The Crap" because you work there?"

"No. Of course not. I guess I feel guilty to like another store's clothes better."

"Try it on," I said a third time.

Jen looked at the dress again. "Okay."

I waited as Jen changed in the dressing room. Since I had my doubts about the dress I struggled with whether to tell her she looked great in it or to be honest about the dress. What would she like to hear?

Jen came out and I didn't have to decide.

"What?" she said with a smirk.

If I was a cartoon character, my eyeballs would be shot forward out of their sockets and my mouth would be on the floor. Jen looked fantastic! I blinked several times and closed my slightly agape mouth.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "You look incredible!"

"But you don't like something," she said.

"I didn't think the dress would look so good but it looks amazing on you."

I glanced at the manikin. The dress was so-so. I looked at Jen. The dress was wow!

"You are such a liar but I appreciate it."

"I mean it Jen."

"Really?" I think my use of her name made her know I was serious.

"Yes. Really."

The V-neckline plunged just below her tits. Her arms were bare. Jen turned around and the back side swooped down to mid-back. I knew Jen's bra was somewhere in the dressing room. The absence of Jen's bra made my cock swell. She faced me again. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her tits. Jen's tits were average in size. A bustier girl wearing that dress would expose the sides of her boobs.

"How much is it?" I asked.

"Too much," she frowned.

"I still like it. Why don't you try on another dress?"

"You don't want to really watch me try on clothes?"

"When I'm with a pretty girl like you I do."

"How many pretty girls have you done this with?"

"You're my first one."

"Yeah?"

"What about that one?" I pointed at a black dress. It looked very sexy.

"That one?"

"Or the red one," I said. The black dress also came in red.

"I don't know," she said.

I pointed at a floral blouse and light blue skirt combo. "What about that?"

"You think I'd like it because it has flowers on it?"

"I don't know. I bet you'd look good in it."

"I don't like flowery clothes. I do like the skirt."

"Try the skirt," I said.

"You'd like that. Without a top."

I blushed red. That wasn't what I intended.

She laughed at my embarrassment. I couldn't look at her as she glanced through the possible tops to wear with the skirt. The visual thoughts in my head kept my face red far too long. I didn't look at her again until she was at the entrance of the dressing area.

"Be right back," she said.

When Jen came back out, she was in the blue skirt and a pink and white top. The clothing was just okay. Jen enhanced the clothing's appearance in my opinion.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It's alright," I honestly said.

"None of the tops they have go with this skirt. Too bad. I like the skirt a lot."

I agreed with her.

Jen went back to change into her own clothes.

"Do you like this?" she said when she came out.

I expected a joke since I thought she'd come out in the clothes she wore into the store. Instead Jen was in that little black dress. The dress was more conservative up top than the previous dress. The neckline provided just a little bit of cleavage. The skirt was frilly and very short. This was a dress where a girl couldn't bend at the waist without exposing herself.

"Well?" she said and did a little twirl.

It was just a glimpse but the view became glued into my memory. I received a glimpse of Jen's ass cheeks as she spun. She was in white thong panties. Her little spin gave me an unintentional sight. I doubted that Jen ever wore anything that short so she'd have no idea about the quick display she just showed me.

"Wow!" I said.

"Okay. Hold on!" she said excitedly. "Stay right there." She rushed back into the dressing room.

I eagerly anticipated her return. What did she have planned?

She came out in the red dress.

"Wow!" I repeated.

"You like this one too?" she asked.

"You have to do a little spin in this one too."

"Okay."

I saw her white thong again. She noticed were my eyes focused.

"Can you see underneath?" she exclaimed. She turned as red as her dress.

Caught! What did I do now? I wasn't the pervert she probably thought I was. Or was I? I did just trick her into displaying herself to me.

"Sorry," I apologized. "You look very sexy."

She looked at me. I couldn't tell what she thought. Her silence made me sweat.

"Thanks," she said. "I guess it's fair."

I didn't know what she meant by the last. All I was concerned about was that she accepted my apology. I was happy she did.

"Which dress do you like better?" Jen asked.

"I thought it would be the red one but I like the black one better."

"I like the black one better too. I thought you'd say the red one."

"Your dark hair looks good with the black one. The red one doesn't fit your skin."

"Pale white?" she joked.

"You look good in both. I just like the black one better."

We didn't have any more time for other stores tonight but we explored several other stores over the next several evenings.

Each evening I'd start at Jen's store and try something on in the dressing room. Jen often came out of the backroom flushed in the face as I assumed she hurried to finish up so we could go. Jen's boss, Ashley, knew I wasn't a daily customer and that I was here for Jen. Ashley didn't mind my presence since I was careful not to hinder Jen's duties.

"The Crap" was at one end of the mall. Over time, we worked our way to the other end through almost every clothing store. Jen tried on all types of skirts, blouses, sweaters, and dresses. She looked great in all of them.

By now I knew I liked Jen a whole lot and I was pretty sure she liked me by my observations of the fun she had with me.


We approached a very popular clothing store. Jen showed no sign of going in there.

"What about here?" I asked.

She stopped and frowned. "Here? I don't think so."

Here was "Vivienne's Secretions" - lingerie and other fine feminine clothing.

"We could just look," I suggested. Even if she wasn't going to try anything on I still liked to look at that stuff. Plus going in the store with a girl didn't make me look like a lonely pervert guy getting his jollies over lingerie.

"Alright," she said.

I walked confidently past the heavy robes, the perfumes, and the body lotions. I went straight to the frilly bras and panties section. Jen followed along.

"So you want me to try on these?" Jen asked. She held up a red bra and panties set. It was my time to turn as red as the clothing. The material was very sheer and would leave nothing to the imagination.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.