Mount Up, Boy and Girls - Cover

Mount Up, Boy and Girls

by Softly

Copyright© 2006 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: Rachel, a virgin, her mother Jane, and grandmother Molly are all oversexed. They find out that there are a lot of other people like them, who must have the thrill of the chase, in addition to the sex itself. Doctor Sutton entices all three to be part of a study.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Mother   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   .

There are hundreds of thousands of people who are addicted to sex, in the same way some people must have cigarettes, drugs, or alcoholic beverages. The sex that I'm referring to is far more than just the sex act itself. It starts hours or even days before meeting with the other person. It stirs the imagination. Chemicals are released causing excitement, happiness, even if the meeting has anxious parts, such as sneaking to avoid an employer, or a mate. If for some reason the addicted person fails to have sex due to the loss of a love one, or other life changing event, that person will suffer major mood swings.

This story is about persons having sex with several partners. If that is not your cup of tea, please do not read this story.


My life was pretty normal until I was sixteen. Then, Dad was killed in an auto accident. Mom got a huge insurance payout from the drunk that hit him. She also received five hundred thousand dollar in life insurance. Mom continued to work for Doctor Walter Sutton, a psychiatrist, who specialized in sexual and eating disorder treatment by using hypnotism.

For six months after the accident, Mom was really depressed. She gained at least forty pounds. One day, I confronted her. "Mom, for goodness sake, ask Doctor Sutton to put you under and try to solve you eating problem. I also think that you should go out and do something with your girl friends. All you do is work, and sit home watching "Law and Order."

She gave me a long stare. "Yeah, you're right. I'll talk to Walt about it."

I got busy and forgot about the conversation for a couple weeks. Then it dawned on me that she was happier. Friday came. "I'm going out tonight."

She announced.

"Me, too. After the game, I'm invited to an overnight at Shirley Smith's house, if that is okay?"

"Will Mrs. Smith be there?"

Frowning, I said, "Yes, she looks in on us every twenty minutes."

"Okay."

I forgot some music disks, so after the game, I returned home, before going to Shirley's. There was a strange car in the street. Mom's was in the driveway. I always go in the side door. I was about to go upstairs, when I heard a sound that I had heard several times when Dad was alive. When a hundred and seventy pound men is bouncing up and down with a one hundred and forty pound woman in the center of a bed, sounds are made. I was mad that someone else was in Dad's bed with my mother. I got out of there as fast as I could.

A week later, I saw a different car leave the front of the house as I drove home. Mom was in her bedroom with just a bathrobe on. He hair was a mess, and the covers and top sheet were on the floor. She was embarrassed when she saw me. "I thought that you had cheerleader practice this afternoon, Rachel."

Sarcastically, I said. "Any sooner and I would have caught you in the act. Was this a different guy, or the same one who was here Friday?"

Mom is very quick on the pickup. I could tell that she was surprised and pissed. "I think that we need a little talk, young lady. I'll be down stairs in a few minutes."

When seated, she said, "As you suggested, I had a long secession with Doctor Sutton. He said, Jane, you have been sexually active for eighteen years. You experienced several different men in College, and then were in the bed of a highly sexed man since you were married. At your husband's death, it all stopped, like a drug addict or a cigarette smoker going Cold Turkey. Your body had adjusted to the adrenalin rush one gets that starts hours, even days before the sex act. Did you ever notice that the afternoon of a date with a guy who you expected would want to have sex, that you got wet. That was your body getting ready to breed. It is normal, natural. Before I try hypnotism, I will give you some advice that I might not give to a woman that I did not know as well as you. Are you willing to be daring? If so and you do as I suggest, we can record your progress for a study that I have been thinking about. I answered that I was willing to give anything a try.

He said. Jane, you are a very smart, attractive woman. I have several men in my practice, who I have given complete physicals to, so I know that they are disease free. They are sex addicts, who satisfied themselves with just one partner, who is now gone, either deceased, or divorced. It has been years since they have been with another woman. We are not talking rift-raft here. I will send only highly educated men you way. If you are willing to try this and I send a man your way, it is imperative that you do have sex with him. Should you not, he might, in desperation, go to the streets to find a woman, which could cost him all that he has accomplished in life. Wow, was all that I could say." Mom looked over at me.

I sat stunned. My Mom, who had cautioned me about having sex, had just admitted that she would be taking on several different men.

"I was wondering how come you were home before five."

"I'm working, Dear. I will write a report as to how the man acted. My reaction to knowing that he would be with me, the sight of his penis, and how good my orgasms were. The man will do the same about me. When we do it again, I will tell the Doctor what my body reactions were for a full day ahead of knowing I would do the sex act with the man."

"All this for sex?"

"Rachel, sex is good. The time will come when you will love it. Having babies before you are married, or catching a STD is bad. Enough women talk for today." Mom went back upstairs.

Look, I'm old enough to have played with myself. I knew what an orgasm was. Boys had played with my breasts. I let one guy dry hump me, which felt really good. But no one had been in my panties. So, that talk with Mom was a humdinger.

From then on, I checked the dirty sheets in the laundry. Mom didn't know it, but I knew every time that a Don Juan played with her. She was a very happy camper, and her weight went off as quickly as it had come. I did not tell a soul at school what was going on.

Grandma, Molly Getty, my father's mother stopped by the house for the day. She is fifty-six. I could not believe how nice she looked. Had lost a lot of weight, plus her clothes were stylish, and her hair was bleached blonde. "What's with Grandma?" I asked Mom.

"Well, Dear, I told her about Dr. Sutton's work. She has been a patient of his for six months."

It was two years later, shortly after I started Community College, that things changed again. Well, don't you know, that one of the Doctor's clients took a shine to Mom. He was a widowed attorney by the name of Durwood Wilson, who lived twenty miles away in Raleigh. I knew it was serious when Mom took me with her to go to a NASCAR event with Mr. Wilson and his three boys, Brad, age 21, and the twins, Jim and Larry, both 19. The boys were tall, and good looking, like their father. They were very nice to me. I relaxed.

The next Friday, Mom said that we would be joining them at a nudist camp called, Sunny Brook. I tried to beg off, but Mom was firm, "We are going."

The place was huge, with over five hundred people. People were playing volleyball. In another area, some were playing basketball. Others either sat around talking, or were in the pool. The boys didn't gawk at me, so I soon relaxed.

"So, how is school going," Brad said to me.

"I am struggling in advanced accounting." I said, realizing that his naked body with his cock were just a few feet from me.

"If you want, I can help you. I did pretty well in that."

"Golly, I sure need some help."

We did things with the Wilsons several days a week. Durwook and Mom got married. We moved into the Wilson's residence on the lake shore. It only had three bedroom. Mom and Durwood had the master bedroom. The twins got one, which left one for Brad and I. When I came home from school one day, we were moved in and that was the way it was. My bedroom was a very large room, with sliding glass doors out onto a raised deck, overlooking the lake. A great place to sunbath.

Mom came up to me. "Rachel, Durwood and I have talked. You have seen everyone naked, so that is no big deal. We think that Brad and you are mature enough to share a room."

Brad had helped me with my school work many times by now. I liked him and was attracted to him, thinking of him as a friend. So I said. "Okay."

Well, the Wilson boys are boys after all, and ornery. Mom and Durwood took a trip, so I was alone with the boys for a weekend. It was a hot day. Everyone was walking around naked. What the shits did was just before walking into the den, where I was watching a show, they would pump their cocks so that it would be stiff, pointing at his belly button. I had seen a stiff cocks in pictures. Never up close and on a boy that I knew. I could not take my eyes off them. Would one of those things fit into me? I wondered.

Whatever it is that makes a girl horny happened to me. I could feel my breath quicken, heart beat faster, and most embarrassing was that my breasts filled, the nipple stood out. Too late, I realized that I was making a mess on the couch. I stood up and ran to my bedroom. The boys laughed.

An hour later, I went to the kitchen for some soup. Something had come over me when in my room. I had gotten very excited. I had just finished my period, so thought that this was a safe time of month. Brad came up to me. "Do you forgive us? We were just putting you on."

"I will if you come to our room and help me with something. Want some soup?"

"Sure."

When we got to our room, I closed and locked the door, put on the air conditioner, and closed the patio door. Then I pulled the shades. I turned the stereo on loud enough that it would cover any sound from our room. Brad was sitting at his desk waiting for me to present my problem, with a funny look on his face. We were both naked. I walked over to him. "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

He smiled. "Yes."

"Did she like it?"

"Seemed to. We did it two or three times a week last summer."

"I want you to do to me what you did to her." I said as I went to me bed, lie on my back and opened my legs.

Brad came over to the bed. His cock was hard again. This time just from our conversation. "Are you sure?"

I opened my legs further. He lie beside me. His kiss was soft on my lips, sending a tingle through my body. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes. That is what I want you to take care of for me."

He chuckled. Then he got busy, first with my breasts, and then slowly, softly between my legs. Playing with yourself gives you no idea what the real thing is like, I soon discovered. I was scared, but determined to do this. Brad was good in many ways. By the time that he placed his cock to my entrance, I was totally aroused, waiting for it to happen. Very, very, very slowly he eased it in, while asking several times, "Are you okay?"

I was more that okay. Me being a virgin must have excited him. He came right away. He got up. "I apologize. You didn't have a chance to cum. Let me give you the frat-house-fix." He went to the door. "Jim, Larry, come here."

I pulled the covers over me. Naked, Jim and Larry strode into the room. "Guys, Rachel asked me to take her cherry. I did, but got so excited that I came right away. We need a team effort to help her have the big O."

"Gladly," they both said at once.

I was watching this unfold, wide-eyed, with the sheet pulled to my neck with both hands. Jim lifted it off my body, and while propped up with one arm, guided his cock to my opening with the other. With Brad's cum, and my wetness, it was a slam dunk, in all the way. Now, that felt good. Jim didn't last much longer than Brad. Larry replaced him, pumping as fast and hard as his brothers. All over my body, I could feel the tension mounting. I opened my legs wider, allowing him to slid up and down on my pussy as he was going in and out. That did it. I had my first cock-induced orgasm. It was absolutely wonderful.

Brad and Jim gave each other a high five. As Larry rolled off, Brad said to me, "Hey, Rachel, the Wilson boys came through for you: no pun intended."

"Thanks guys."

Jim said, "had enough for now?"

"For now. After supper, I want to have a couple shots of vodka and try it again. I've heard it is more relaxing when you are mellow. Is that true?"

"It is for me." Brad said with a shrug.

I lay on my bed naked, listening to music, while I went over in my mind my mother's little talk about sex, and what I had just done. My first order of business Monday would be to see my doctor to get a prescription for the pill.

Right after Jeopardy, Brad got up, went to the kitchen and came back with a milk glass filed for me. His cock was stiff.

"What's this," I asked.

"Vodka, lemon juice, grape juice, and ginger ale."

"It may be awhile before I'm ready to try anything."

"You let us know. Oh, and Rachel, if you decide that you don't want anything to happen, that is okay too."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.