Colors of the Night - Cover

Colors of the Night

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A disenchanted man strikes an unearthly bargain, which sends him skittering down old and new paths. Everything he has known becomes all he never understood. Will he learn to see in time to survive?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Although Anya had been suspicious of the ground beef, she mowed her way through the hamburger like it was the food of the gods. When the juices gathered on her lips and cheeks, her tongue would lewdly sop up all of the mess with gastronomic gusto. Travis noted. 'Food of the gods' was not an easy phrase anymore, because in Travis' mind they were godlike with their abilities. What were these 'gods' doing, what powers did they have that one could speak in his mind, one could give him an unstoppable erection, and one, yet unmet, could be dangerous to him?

She looked human and she smelled deliciously feminine. At times she seemed incredibly vulnerable and he wanted to scoop her up in his arms. Then there were those moments when the alien-ness of her power gave him the skeevies and he wanted to run and hide. He couldn't even enumerate the number of unknowns that were unknown. The grey quality of every late afternoon accentuated his brooding, as if "they" were peering down on him from their hidden perches. He couldn't shake the feeling of being observed, judged and graded.

He idly munched on the French fries that she wouldn't eat because they had "crap" in them. Travis chewed slowly as he considered his dark thoughts. She had seduced and bedded him, but he willingly went along with it and was certainly looking forward to more sex tonight. Just thinking about it put a tingle in his pants. She liked sex and even more, she liked sex with him. He admitted to himself that he was flattered by her attention.

She was an impossible fantasy, looking young and unblemished but thoroughly mature if naïve in bed. At the root of the matter when he mulled over everything that had happened, he was afraid of her, her father, and that unnamed sister.

However, his cock took no notice and kept reminding him of how good sex was. How sex complicated everything! The stiff French fry holder crumpled under his tightening fist as his anger at his own weaknesses grew.

It was cool to be the angry young man brooding over his work in the garage. He hated everything about his father and his job; but damn, he looked smooth and smoldering, at least in his mind. Then came the summons and the agreement in a forlorn meadow and, God, how he crumbled when she smiled at him - Anya.

"Hamburgers are good; I could eat them every night," Anya announced as she pushed away from the table. "What is our entertainment tonight, Travis?"

Travis shrugged, "We're out in the middle of nowhere. We've got cards, games, books, and the TV. What grabs your fancy?"

"Are they fucking on TV tonight?" Anya asked with sly grin.

Travis chuckled. "I've got a couple of DVD's that I brought up with me that we can watch." Anya looked confused and Travis had to review his words in his head.

"A DVD is a movie." He paused, "A movie is a kind of TV show that tells a long story and a DVD is a disk that stores the movie so we can watch it any time we want. Understand?"

Anya looked at him like a patient schoolmarm. "We can watch people fucking on the TV tonight, right?"

Travis laughed, "Yeah, that's right." Then he got concerned, "I know I told you that we call two people copulating 'fucking, ' but that is a word you only use in private. You can't use that word when other people are around."

"What words am I supposed to use," was the innocent question.

Travis scratched his head trying to think of an answer. "'Sex' is about a general as you can get; people have sex. Actually, considering that you look kind of young to be having sex, you probably shouldn't mention it at all in public. You could get me in a lot of trouble."

Anya digested that tidbit for a moment. "Fine, first we wash the dishes and then we watch people fucking. I want to see people fucking; I like fucking. Fucking is fun. Don't you like fucking?" Anya teased.

"Fuck, yeah," Travis approved, "let's wash the dishes."

With the last dish dripping in the drying rack, Travis raced to the bedroom to dig out his porn from his suitcase. He was not one to spend lavishly on porn and he had picked up several disks out of the bargain bin at a seedy adult store (is there any other type) on his way out of town. Unsure of how Anya would react, he chose the tamest of the movies. The action was one-on-one couples doing the usual things that couples do when naked and horny. Travis had been disappointed by the decidedly plain looks and unbelievably bad acting of the fucking couples. Forget the stupid three lines of inane dialogue, how hard is it to fake good sex?

Travis popped the disk in the DVD player and cuddled up on the couch with Anya. Without much preamble, the couple started stripping and going at each other. Anya appeared transfixed by the screen.

"What's the matter with her breasts?" She asked confused, "they're huge but they don't fit right on her body."

"She has a boob job," Travis replied but Anya appeared all the more confused so he tried again, "she had breast implant surgery to give herself big breasts. Those are fake boobs."

"Those are ugly breasts; mine are much more desirable," she announced with confidence. Travis kept his opinions out of the conversation.

"Travis, she's putting his cock in her mouth!" Anya exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's called a 'blowjob.' It feels great to have a woman suck on your cock and cum in her mouth. You've never heard of oral sex before?" Travis asked unable to keep the disbelief out of his voice.

"No," she answered with distractedly, her entire attention riveted to the screen as the young woman licked the man's balls and returned to deepthroating him. Travis was confused, excited, and concerned all at the same time by the naiveté of his lover. He could also see that she wasn't going to stop watching the screen and perform some of her personal magic on him.

"She has no hair on her pussy!" Anya seemed shocked, "she looks like an adult but is she only a child?"

"She's over 18 years old, but she shaves the hair off of her pussy. Many people think it looks and feels sexier shaved."

Travis barely got the words of his mouth when Anya gasped again, "He's sticking his tongue in her pussy!"

Travis shook his head in wonder. The night was not going as he expected and the excitement in his pants quietly deflated. He was expecting Anya to get a little excited and maybe a little adventurous but he didn't expect astonishment and disbelief. She wasn't repulsed by the scenes; she didn't say "ugh." Nonetheless, she sounded more like a dispassionate observer of animal behavior than a risqué voyeur.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.