Colors of the Night - Cover

Colors of the Night

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A disenchanted man strikes an unearthly bargain, which sends him skittering down old and new paths. Everything he has known becomes all he never understood. Will he learn to see in time to survive?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Travis awoke with a raging erection; it ached from too much female too close. Anya lay on her side facing away from him, still sleeping. He sidled up to her backside and let his cock ease into her crack. Anya rewarded him with a quiet moan and she stirred into wakefulness. She shifted her top leg exposing the bottom of her nether lips. Travis took his cock in his hand and aimed it at the new target, using his erection to caress her sensitive skin. Anya opened her mouth and moaned louder.

Grasping her leg and lifting it out of the way, Travis forced his cock to rub up and down the length of her slit. At first she was dry but soon he felt the moisture build on the top of his erection. He pulled his hips back further and, taking aim, slid tenderly into her depths. He allowed his free arm to roam over her front side, gently stroking every bit of exposed flesh he could touch.

"This feels good," Anya approved and she pushed her hips back to meet his slow thrusts. He reached down to rub her clit but found her draped leg restricted his access.

"Anya, bring your hand down here and open your lips for me. I want to rub your pussy," Travis softly directed. She dipped her hand down and shifted her leg to open her lips for him. He slid underneath her palm and rubbed with two fingers, one on either side of her hardening nub. Anya responded with her peculiar keening wail. He kept rubbing and trying to pump his cock at the same time, but he was clumsy. He decided that her needs were more important and chose to concentrate on her pleasure. He switched from long strokes of his fingers to making little circles. The keening became a loud cry as Anya rocked her body in a morning orgasm. Travis felt a flood of pussy juice coat and recoat his cock.

He withdrew his cock and climbed on top her. Aiming his cock again, he slid his full length into her. Travis felt her hands grab his butt cheeks and squeeze them hard. The sensation startled him, pleased him, and brought him to his own climax as he pumped with early morning vigor. He collapsed at her side, leaving a string of sticky cum and juices over their legs.

"I've never done it that way before," Anya admitted over breakfast. "It was sweet and gentle, the way the morning is supposed to be." Travis was surprised by her statement because he had assumed that since she was older, much older by her estimation, she was more experienced. He remembered his dad's saying: "Never assume — it will make an ass out of u and me." The thought brought a grimace to face that he quickly hid.

"I need to start working," Anya announced.

"Okay," Travis replied making it clear he had no clue what work she needed to do.

Anya explained, "I need a quiet place to sit undisturbed so that I can concentrate."

"Use any room in the cabin you want," Travis suggested, "I'm going out to the garage behind the cabin where I keep my workshop."

"What's a garage?"

Travis didn't feel like explaining, "When you're done working, go out the back door and come into the small building on the left. I'll be in there." He put his dish in the drying rack and marched out the back door without another word.

Travis worked through the morning. His stomach growled informing Travis that lunch time had come or, quite possibly, had already past. He stood up and tried to work the cramps out of his legs. He walked the length of his workshop examining his latest piece of furniture with a critical eye. He had chosen a red oak for the darker tones but the piece was a real risk; the coffee table was full of sharp angles but had no right angles. Interior designers were all about symmetry and balance and this piece was the opposite of symmetry. He was debating one last possible cut that was part of the alternate drawing when the door swung inward with a bang and Anya stepped inside.

She followed Travis's gaze and lit up when she laid eyes on the table standing on the workbench. She ran over to the bench as if she had never seen such a thing. She ran her hands over the various planes and followed the edges with her fingers without ever touching the wood. She was captivated.

She tilted her head in thought, "this piece has no power but it conforms to all the understanding of it. How did you make this?"

"I designed it last week when I couldn't sleep. Ah Shit," Travis cursed with a realization, "this isn't my design; this is about your father, the high and mighty prince. This is him messing with me." Travis picked up a hammer with the desire to smash his newest creation.

Anya walked over to him and placed a hand on his chest. "You're right but you are also quite wrong. Father may have summoned you, but you must have fought him off for a period of time. This is what you did," she gestured to the table, "you turned his power into beauty. Please don't destroy it; it really is your creation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.