Life Goes On - Cover

Life Goes On

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man goes into service and girlfriend gets married to another. Did she make a big mistake? What will he do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual  

A couple of weeks passed while I put a lot of time into my work. Beverly called me one day and asked if I was going to the wife swap this month. I said that after awhile they weren't that much fun for me. That's when she told me that Marsha, the little red head, asked her if she could see that I went. She wanted to see me and thank me.

Thank me for what? I was a bit intrigued and told Beverly that I would be her mate for the evening. I asked Beverly why she kept going to them. She explained that since she was divorced she put a lot of hours in her business and didn't have much time for socializing. So one weekend a month she set aside to let it all hang out. At least she was honest about what she was doing and why, unlike a lot of these couples.

We arrived a few minutes late as usual. A few of the men made a bee-line for Bev. As I mentioned, a lot of the guys loved big women and Bev knew how to use it. I went looking around for Marsha. It looked like some guy was trying to put the make on her but she wasn't biting. I walked up to her and she quickly stood up. I hugged her and told the other guy to take a hike. He looked kind of mad at me but then walked away without making a scene. After all there were a lot of fish in the pond.

I asked Marsha what this thank you stuff was about. I knew I was good but not that good. She smiled at me and asked if we could seek some privacy in one of the rooms. She then asked if I set up some video equipment on an old geezer and a black woman at the Motel 6 last week.

I told her I had done it for one of the P.I.'s I worked for. She told me she found out where I worked from Beverly and went to see the private investigators and they had me set up surveillance equipment catching her husband in the act. So that voided the prenuptial agreement since he was caught cheating. Now she could afford to leave him and start a new life. No more of her being his slut wife.

I asked her why she came tonight since that information was turned in last week. She said she wanted to see me one more time and thank me for helping her. This was the last wife swap she would ever attend and she wanted it to be with me.

I got on my knees in front of her and spread her legs. She smiled and said, "No undies tonight and I trimmed up the red bush just for you."

I looked and she had left just a tuft of her red-haired bush shaped like a heart. I rubbed my hand all over it. Then I began kissing up her thighs. I took two fingers and pushed them into her sex. She was very wet. I knew what she wanted as I clasped my mouth over her pussy, licking and tonguing her pussy. I was chewing on her clit when she clasped her hands to the back of my head and pushed that pussy of hers forward until she climaxed.

Just like last time she started kissing her juices off my face. I was putting on a condom when she began to laugh. I asked her what was so funny. She told me that I wear a condom so I don't catch diseases but I had my mouth all over the same area just a few minutes before. She said that was why she kissed her juices that were on my face. To let me know she was disease free. I never thought about that but she was right. I could get an STD by doing her orally as well as by intercourse. Damn, with all the women I've been with I guess I was pretty lucky.

Since I had the condom on, I left it on. I asked her if I could do it from behind her, doggie style. She turned around and aimed that beautiful ass at me as I pushed my cock as deep into her as possible. I did a slow grind while holding onto her hips. Every time I pushed forward my sack would hit her lower pussy. This felt great but to finish off she turned around and raised her legs as high and as far apart as possible and I jabbed my cock into her wide open pussy.

I came with a burst and put a lot of cum into the condom. After I pulled out she took the condom and threw it in the waste basket and asked me to sit down. She knelt in from of me and took my wet cock and started sucking on the head. She told me she hardly ever gave head and never after a climax but this was special only for me as she sucked a flaccid penis into a very hard one. She probably took half of it in her mouth. I was ready for another fuck. I put on another condom out of force of habit and sat on the couch as she got up on my lap facing me and slid down my cock. We did a nice slow burn with me helping her out by having both of my hands under her ass, helping to raise and lower her on my stiff cock.

I was ready to come again and so was Marsha. I pulled my hands from under her ass and she pressed pelvis against pelvis till we both came. She thanked me again for everything and told me if I ever needed a date other than a swap meet she would gladly be there.

Funny, she was really a nice woman but her husband started her into a lifestyle not of her choosing. I was so glad she was walking away from it. I could really go for her if I could get Jenny out of my mind. I had to stop loving Jenny if I were to love another.

Life goes on. I was doing well in the business. I had all the work I could handle. Funny how popular the spying business had become. My services were in demand. I have my armed forces training to thank for the education. I lost my love but gained a profession.

It was about a month and a half after my brother's wedding when I received a call. I said hello and heard a woman's voice, "Jerry, is that you?" Oh, my God, it was Jenny.

"Yes, Jenny, it's me. What's the matter? Is there a problem?"

"No, on the contrary. Jim and I are coming to the 4th of July party you invited us to in Columbus. It will be so nice to see you again. I'll kind of have to remember that Jim's my husband and hold it together. I promise you I will dance with you."

I had no idea what the hell she was talking about. I never talked to Jim. I didn't want to scare her but I had to find out about this party. "Jenny, not to aggravate you but I go to a lot of parties and I will definitely be there. When did I mention this party to Jim?"

"He said you probably wouldn't remember but it was at your brother's bachelor party. Anyway I really can't wait to see you. Please don't tell Jim I called. I don't think he would be too happy with me calling you. I know I shouldn't have but I was so excited I just had to call you. Jim said we will be staying at the Ramada Inn since that's where the big party's taking place. I can't wait to see you again, Jerry, I hope we can remain friends." I felt her voice go from happy to serious.

"Jenny, you will always be my friend and I will see you at the party."

After I hung up I knew something was going on. I just hoped it wasn't what I thought it was. My first call would go to Beverly. If there was a party going on, she would know about it. She always seemed to have the inside track. I called her at work and she answered the phone, "Illusions, Bev speaking, How may I help you?" Damn she had sexy voice.

"Bev, This is Jerry."

"Hi, Jerry, I'm surprised you called me, What can I do for you?"

"That was one sexy voice you were using. What is 'Illusions' anyway? Well, to the point. I heard a rumor about a really big 4th of July bash going on at the Ramada Inn. Do you know anything about it?

"Illusions is my business. I'll explain it to you someday. As far as the bash goes, yes, there is one. It's probably one of the biggest swinging parties of the year. Why, did you want to go? I thought you gave up the swap meets?"

"I have to go, Beverly. Someone I know may be there under false pretenses. I need to go to it. Do I need a partner to get in?"

"Yes, it's a couples only swing party, only it's three times the size of our regular monthly ones. No problem, Jerry. I'll get the invites and you can be my detached date as usual," she laughed.

"Bev, how would a couple that hasn't been part of the groups get tickets for this."

"Oh, it's easy. They sell tickets on line or through adult book stores. You just sign a document stating you will abide by the rules so the business is off the hook if a problem starts."

That explained a lot. Jim probably ordered the tickets and lured Jenny saying I invited them. He had no idea that I really was going to be there. This ought to be interesting.

The time came to go to the big party. I informed Bev that unlike other times I wanted to get there a little early. For me it wasn't about the sex this time but about the people. She told me she would hang with me for awhile since she had a whole night to have sex but she knew I was up to something and wasn't going to leave my side until she found out what.

We found a really nice couch to sit on and watch all the couples enter. We got ourselves a drink and did some people watching. There was one major rule change that Bev told me about. No sex outside of the rooms. You had to rent a room to be part of the party. I rented a room in Bev's name. I wasn't planning on staying the night and I only lived five miles away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.