Grandma's Secret

by JackSpratt

Copyright© 2006 by JackSpratt

Erotica Sex Story: A man takes a woman, her granddaughter and her daughter hostage in their secluded home and uses all three, but the granddaughter was the real target. A grandmother's secret comes out, angering her daughter, but a daughter's secret comes out as well. After conquering all three, he leaves them to their own devices, will they summon the police?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Chapter 1

He had watched her for a week, from what he could tell, she lived with her daughter and granddaughter in a fairly secluded home out in the country. He had staked out her place and been out to 'check' up on them at varying times of the day, he finally figured he had it all worked out. She wasn't a bad looking woman and her daughter looked even better, but the one that had caught his interest was the granddaughter, he wanted all three, but the granddaughter was going to be the bonus. He set about making his final plans, he would do it on Friday, that way, if he wanted, he could 'play' with them all weekend.

Every afternoon, the older woman would drive to the end of the driveway and wait for the little girl's school bus, he sat back, just out of view and waited, his bag at his feet, until he heard that familiar sound as she put the SUV in park and all the doors unlocked, automatically. After that sound, he grabbed up his bag and shot to the passenger's door and jerked it open and climbed in before she could react, he held the knife at her side, "You cooperate and no one needs to get hurt! You fuck with me, and someone could get hurt, or maybe even worse, understand?" she stared at him in outright fear, "Take the truck, my credit cards, whatever you want, please don't hurt me."

He looked at her now, the first time up close, she had a damn nice body and a healthy set of tits, he reached out and pawed one and saw the horror in her eyes as she realized that the truck and her money wasn't all he wanted. He glanced at his watch, ten minutes before the bus arrived, he reached up and began to open the buttons of her blouse, holding the knife to her stomach, then he pushed her blouse to either side of her tits and ran his hand over her tits, she gasped. "Please, let's go somewhere and you can do what you want to me," he knew her thoughts, she wanted him away from her granddaughter, he brought the knife up and cut the material between her tits, then pushed the cups off, her nipples were rock hard, no doubt from fear.

He moved the knife back to her belly, as he leaned in and sucked on a nipple, she took a sharp intake of breath as he chewed on the nipples, they were a nice set of tits, not too much sag. He toyed with the knife, running the cold steel over her erect nipples and gauging her reaction, she was breathing in rapid, quick breaths now, then he looked at his watch again, just a couple more minutes. "Fix your blouse. When the bus gets here, you tell your granddaughter that I'm her Uncle Frank, from out of town, here to stay the weekend. I'm going to tell you just once, any bullshit and someone gets very hurt, maybe even very dead, understand? What's her name?" She knew he meant it, there seemed to be no way out of this, so she resolved herself to cooperate, "Her name is Carrie, she's 12," he looked at her, the look in his eyes really scared her, "What's your name? It would be nice that your 'son' knew his mother's name," My name is Blanche Carter."

He saw the bus pull up and the doors open, then the little girl waved at her friends as the bus pulled off, she looked surprised when she saw someone in the truck with grandma, but she just got in the backseat, "This is your Uncle Frank, Honey. He came to visit for the weekend. Grandma wants you to be nice to him while he's here." He saw the tear in the corner of her eye, but Carrie didn't, as she smiled all bubbly and gave him a hug, "Nice to meet you, Uncle Frank!" and she kissed him on the cheek. "You too, Baby. My, you're such a cute thing, aren't you?" she blushed as he checked out her tight little chest, just the hint of tits showing through, then his eyes drifted to her crotch, nestled in the tight jeans.

"Let's go, Mom," he said and she started the truck and put it in reverse, turned around then back up the long driveway to the house, Carrie ran off to her room, he grabbed her by the wrist and she felt cold steel clamp down on it, then he pulled it behind her back and clamped the other wrist to it, he turned her around and planted a kiss on her lips, while a hand sought out a tit through her blouse, reveling as the nipple got hard. "Mom, that's not a very friendly kiss, now is it? I want a real kiss, Bitch!" then he moved in once more and she returned his kiss, opening her mouth as his tongue probed her lips. "That's more like it, where's your room?" she told him at the top of the stairs, in the back and he walked behind her as they climbed the stairs, feeling her ass as she walked.

They walked by Carrie's room, "Tell her to come into your room after she's changed," he whispered in her ear, "Carrie, come into grandma's room after you've changed," they started walking again, "Ok, Grandma." He walked in her room behind her, then he uncuffed her, "Get those clothes off, everything!" he ordered and she nervously stripped, he watched in anticipation as each part of her body was revealed, she looked even better naked, then he cuffed her once again and dropped his pants and shorts and sat on the end of the bed, as he pushed her to her knees, between his legs. Tears streamed down her face as she tried to avoid his cock in her face, "Suck it and do a good job."

Hesitantly, she moved closer, as he held his cock up for her and she cringed as it crossed her lips and made it onto her tongue, she closed her lips and sucked, his hand began to move her head back and forth on his cock. "Grandma!" Carrie was at the door, "It's ok, Carrie, Grandma just wanted to make Uncle Frank feel better, isn't that right, Mom?" she nodded her head, his cock going deeper with each stroke, "Come on over here and sit next to Uncle Frank, while she makes me feel good. I'm sure you have questions and I'll answer anything you want to know." The little girl padded over and hopped up on the bed next to him.

"How come Grandma has those metal things on her wrists?" her grandmother began to cry again, having her granddaughter watch her suck this man's cock. "It's a game, Carrie. Grandma likes to wear them when we play games, right Grandma?" again she nodded her head, "See?" She watched as his thing went in and out of her grandma's mouth, "Why would she like to do that? Isn't that where you pee from?" he laughed, "Yes, it is, it's also where babies come from and soon, the stuff that makes babies will squirt into Grandma's mouth and she will swallow it, just like a milkshake." The girl's eyes were full of wonder, "Grandma's going to swallow your babies?"

"Yes, Honey. It feels so good to have her do this to me and then swallow the baby juice. Would you like to learn how to do it?" she looked at him, thinking it over, "Maybe later," she said, "Grandma has me lick where her babies come from," Blanche tried to jerk her head off his cock, but he held her firm, "She does, huh?" and the little girl looks up at him, "Yeah, she says it's our little secret, no one else knows, not even Mommy. I suck on her breasts too, where the baby milk comes from, but she doesn't have any milk in them, but it makes her feel good when I suck on them." All this talk was getting him close, he could just picture this sweet little girl eating her grandmother's pussy and sucking on her tits.

He grabbed the woman's head and pulled it to him as he exploded, she gagged as she fought to swallow his cum, "Wow, Grandma! You're good at that, does it taste good?" she let his cock slip from her mouth, a trail of cum ran down her chin, "Yes, Baby, it tastes good," she was lying, she hated the taste of cum, but didn't want him to hurt her granddaughter, "Grandma has some on her chin, why don't you see for yourself?" Blanche started to protest, but saw the look in his eyes, the little girl climbed down and wiped the cum off her grandma's chin, then brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it off, "Tastes a little salty, but it does taste good. Can I look at your thing? I've never seen one before." He pushed the older woman back on her haunches, as the little girl took her place, "Can I touch it?" he smiled, "Sure and why don't you put it in your mouth, like grandma did. There's still some of that tasty stuff left on it," she beamed as she took his cock in her soft little hand and directed it to her lips.

She opened her mouth wide and let her head go forward until it was in her mouth, then she licked it, his cock started to react immediately, then she tried to suck some more cum out and was rewarded with a slight amount, she held his cock in her hands as she looked up at him, "Wow, it's getting bigger and it is so hot in my mouth," Blanche was crying behind her as the little girl took it back in her mouth and tried to suck out some more of the salty stuff, he put his hand on her head and began to lightly fuck her little mouth, he didn't want to scare her, he wanted her to service him of her own will.

After a few minutes of sucking, the little girl was getting pretty good at it and he could feel the excitement of the twelve year old's mouth on his cock, "Would you like some more of the salty stuff, Carrie?" She backed off of his cock, "Yes, please," and took it back in her mouth, sucking harder as he moved her head back and forth, "When you taste it, you have to swallow, because there'll be too much for you to hold in your mouth. Swallow, just like grandma did, ok?" she nodded on his cock and he sped up the movement of her head, his cock going a little deeper each time, he could feel the cum boiling in his balls and this little girl was going to swallow it all.

He held her head still when he came, reminding her to keep swallowing, afterwards, his cock twitched in her tight mouth as she sucked every bit out of it, then smiled as she held it up, his cum coating her teeth, "That was very good, Sweetheart. Now, I think maybe grandma needs you to lick her pussy for her, look how sad she looks," she looked back at her grandmother, seeing the tears on her cheeks, then she hugged her and helped her up and onto her back on the bed, her legs hanging over as she knelt between them, "Grandma! Hold your legs open, like usual!" The embarrassed woman held her legs apart, her hands cuffed and unable to do the job, he went over and put the woman's legs on her granddaughter's shoulders, "There, isn't that better? Now lick Grandma's pussy for her," "You mean her thing?" "It's called a pussy honey and this," he held his cock up, "Is called a cock." She giggled at him calling grandma's thing a pussy, then began to lick the folds of her crack, dipping her tongue inside and working on her clit, the woman moaned.

He watched as the woman's resolve melted away, her 12 year old granddaughter between her legs, eating her snatch like she had undoubtedly taught her and he soon saw the beginnings of her orgasm. He got on the bed on his knees, listening to the slurping sounds of the 12 year old as he rubbed his semi hard cock over the woman's nipple, making her groan out, so close now, he thought. She moaned loudly as she came, her hips thrashing against her granddaughter's face as he shoved his cock in her mouth once more and pulled her by her hair onto him fully, she gagged as his cock hit her throat.

He pulled out of her mouth, he'd cum twice in the last hour and wasn't quite ready yet to cum again, later, he thought. The little girl stood up, "Was that good, Grandma? You had a lot of juice this time," he looked to see the girls face wet with the cum of her grandma, "Come here, Baby. Let Uncle Frank have a taste," she eagerly complied as he licked the cum from her face, then kissed her, "That was a very good girl! You made grandma feel so very good, look at her." He watched her beam with pride, "Carrie, why don't you take your clothes off, then you can be naked, like grandma and me," she raced to peel her clothes off, "Do I get metal bracelets too?" He smiled at her, "No, they're for your grandma and your mommy, you and I are in charge, so we don't have to wear them and grandma and mommy will do what we tell them to," she looked at him questioningly, "Does that mean we get to tell them what to do?" "That's right, Honey. What do you want grandma to do?" "I want her to lick my pussy," he smiled, turnabout was fair play, the woman had a look of horror in her face, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You better eat her twat good, I want her to cum."

He helped Carrie up on the bed, then had her face away from her mouth and helped her settle her sweet pussy down on her grandma's mouth, he leaned back and showed the woman the knife again, he saw her tongue come out and begin the lick the girl, she giggled at first, saying it tickled, but then he could tell she was enjoying it. He took her hands and put them on her grandma's tits, she began to knead them as he checked out her almost nonexistent tits, not even as big as apples, but the nipples were rock hard, he played with them, stroking himself, he was going to need something to feed his cock after the little girl got off. He laughed to himself, hearing the slurping sounds the older woman was making, then he watched Carrie squeezing and playing with her grandmother's tits, he bent over and sucked on one of Carrie's nipples, she gasped in pleasure, then came hard on her grandma's face, he could see her fluids flooding over the older woman's face.

She raised up and he helped her off the bed, "OH WOW! That felt great! Now I know why grandma likes me to do it to her," he looked back at the bitch, her face coated and smiled, "Hey, Carrie, would you like to see me stick my cock in your grandma?" the woman was horrified at the thought, "Sure! Can I suck on it some more first?" "You bet, Baby," she went to work on his semi hard cock, running her tongue all around it before taking it in her mouth, he debated just taking her mouth again, but he wanted some pussy and grandma was elected. After she had him good and hard, he told her to get up on the bed at grandma's head, then he had her hold grandma's ankles back over her body, while he moved between her open thighs, "Now watch it disappear," he said and she watched wide eyed as he slowly put his hard cock in her grandma. There were a lot of ohhs and ahhs as he sank into her wet pussy, then he had Carrie lean forward, so she could see that it was all in grandma's pussy, Blanche was horrified and uncomfortable as well.

"Why don't you scoot back some and drop down and grandma can lick you some more, while I fuck her," she giggled, "Fuck, that's a funny word," then did as he suggested as he began to stroke in and out of the woman, she felt pretty damn good! He poised a finger at her ass, she looked up, horrified, between her granddaughter's thighs, he smiled and drove it in on his next downstroke, her ass clenched, but so did her pussy, it was great! He fucked her ass with his finger, while he fucked her pussy with his cock, she was groaning with each push inward, then he felt his orgasm boil and he shoved his cock and his finger hard into her as he let loose, her cries were muffled by the 12 year old pussy firmly on her mouth.

After that, he took the woman's cuffs off and they all went to the kitchen, where he told her to make dinner, "I know it's time, your daughter will be home soon and she can join the fun," then he whispered in her ear, "What's her name? Wouldn't do well for me not to know my sister's name," she looked to see what Carrie was doing, then whispered back, "Jan Carpenter, her husband left her two years ago. He sat in the living room, in a chair that faced the kitchen, so he could keep on eye on her, he reminded her about the knife and that Carrie would be on his lap, she promised no tricks. "Sit on my lap, Carrie. You can play with my cock while we wait for dinner," she climbed up on his lap and he felt his cock quiver as her naked crotch pulled over it, then she sat on his thigh, her hands checking out the hardening cock between his legs.

Just after dinner was ready, he heard a car come up the driveway, Carrie was once again busy sucking on his cock, she couldn't seem to get enough of it, but she was going real slow, so he didn't worry about cumming, Blanche was standing in the doorway to the kitchen when Jan walked through the door. He showed her the knife once more and mocked like he was cutting the girl's throat, she nodded that she wouldn't try anything. "MOM! Why are you naked," then she saw her daughter, with a mouthful of stranger's cock and naked as well, "CARRIE ANN CARPENTER!!!! What are you doing! Where are your clothes????" She removed her mouth, "Hi Mommy, this is Uncle Jack, doesn't he have a nice cock? He's letting me suck on it, while we wait for dinner," Blanche whispered to her daughter and explained it all, then she broke down and cried, Jan looked at her daughter, noisily slurping on the man's prick. "Take your clothes off, Jan. you wouldn't want Carrie to think you don't want to play too, do you?" then he showed her the knife and she began to remove the business suit she had on as he apprised her body.

She was a little smaller than her mom, smaller tits too, she had a shaved pussy and blushed when she noticed he had been watching her undress, "Blanche, in my bag, you'll find another pair of bracelets, put them on sis for me," Blanche walked over and bent down, searching his bag, hoping to find a weapon, then she pulled out the cuffs, pulled her daughter's wrists behind her back and cuffed her. "Come on over here, Sis. Haven't seen you in ages," she walked over and he began to feel her smooth pussy, then turned her around and opened her ass cheeks, to get a look at her asshole, then back around, as he explored her tits, she watched her daughter, busy on his cock, amazed to see that she could take so much in her mouth. "Carrie? Why don't you hop down, I think Mommy would like to taste Uncle Frank's cock now, wouldn't you Jan?" She glared at him, then looked to her mother, who was busy giving her looks that said cooperate.

"But why, Uncle Frank? I wanted to taste your hot milkshake again," and she half pouted, "If you ask Mommy real nice, maybe she'll give you a taste after she gets it to erupt again," and he turned to Jan, "Yes, Sweetheart, Mommy will share Uncle Frank's hot milkshake with you, you go stand with Grandma," she took her place between his legs and sank to her knees, "First, Carrie? Put Grandma's bracelets back on her, but put her arms through the banister first, ok?" she smiled and did as he asked. "Now, don't you swallow it all, Jan. Keep some in your mouth to share with Carrie," and he pulled her head towards his crotch as he held his cock up to her lips, she took it without hesitation and sucked him deep into her mouth. It felt good to have an experienced cocksucker between his legs, grandma had been alright and Carrie was learning fast, but Jan knew how to suck cock.

He didn't even need to hold her head, she was taking most of him in her mouth in moments and her tongue felt like velvet around his cock, he looked down and watched her small tits jiggle as she sucked, "Can I watch Mommy suck you, Uncle Frank?" he smiled at Jan's embarrassment, "Sure, baby, come on over, besides, Mommy promised you some, right?" she nodded her head as she watched her Mom suck him. Jan loved to suck cock and she tried to get him off quick, anything to get it over with, he did have a nice cock, she thought as she felt it hit the back of her throat, then she felt the telltale signs of an impending orgasm and so did he, "Play with my balls, Carrie. Help me fill Mommy's mouth," she was more than happy to help, snaking her small hand below her Mommy's chin as she found his sac and began to rub, he groaned as he filled Jan's mouth, he watched her throat muscles as she swallowed, "Save some for Carrie," she turned her eyes up towards him, "Yeah, Mom, I want a taste too."

"Do you want to kiss her and give it to her or do you want to let it dribble out on my cock, so she can suck it up?" both options sounded utterly disgusting to Jan, but chose the kiss and Carrie moved to her mouth for her taste, her little tongue darting into Mommy's mouth as she kept going "Mmmmmmm." He let both women free and they all ate dinner, naked, he loved the array of tits as he looked around the table, grandma had almost enough to titty fuck, Jan didn't have a lot, but he wanted to suck and play with them, later, he thought as his cock got hard under the table. Carrie he was saving for last, he would fuck her right before he left, his cock jumped, thinking of her virgin holes over his cock. Jan looked at Blanche, their eyes trying to come up with a plan, he saw them and leaned to Jan, "Do you really want to risk Carrie's life? Do what I say, when I say it and you'll all live, ok?" he whispered to her, "Yes, I understand, Brother," and Carrie looked at him, "What's up?" he wanted to say his cock, "Mommy and I were just discussing how pretty you are and what pretty little tits you have, isn't that right, Mommy" she looked at Carrie, "That's right, Baby, you've got the prettiest tits in the world on the prettiest girl in the world."

"That was a good meal, Mom. Carrie will help you with the dishes, while Jan and I get acquainted," he led her back into the living room, stopping to get something out of his bag, "Ever been fucked in the ass, Sis?' she looked at him, horrified, "NO," he smiled, "There's a first time for everything. Now you keep real quiet and maybe Carrie won't have to witness her Mom's anal cherry getting popped, huh?" He pushed her over the arm of the chair, making sure he could see what was going on in the kitchen, then he squirted some jelly on her ass, rubbing it all over her anus, she cringed and squirmed at his unwanted touches. He leaned in close, "Now, the secret to a good ass fuck is, relaxation and lots of lube. Now, you try real hard to relax and I'll use plenty of lube. Cherry assholes get me off quick, so just remember to keep your mouth shut, unless you want little Carrie to watch." He didn't bother to tell her that he was going to have all of Carrie's cherries before he left, he'd already had her mouth, he grabbed her handcuffed wrists and pushed them up over her head, making her stick her ass up as he lined his cock up with her wrinkled hole, she felt the head against it, "Remember, R-E-L-A-X!" he whispered as she felt his pressure, she bit the cushion as he forced his way inside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.