Linda - Cover

Linda

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: A new neighbour moves into the district. Both families become friends with interesting results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   .

My partner Joan and I had lived happily together for seven years. She was an operating theatre Sister at the local district hospital and I worked as a teacher at the local High School. We had frequently discussed marriage, but had never quite got round to organizing the wedding.

It was the middle of January when I first met Linda and my whole world began to come apart. I was walking back from the newsagent having just fetched the morning paper, when I saw the furniture van unloading into the house two doors away. My attention was immediately attracted to the attractive sexy looking lady who was directing operations. She was about 26 years of age, 5' 3" tall and slim with long blonde hair, and a superb figure. She smiled back at me as I gave her a friendly wave.

I stopped briefly and introduced myself and asked the daft question "Are you just moving in?"

She told me she was. And I told her "If there is anything you need, or if you want a cup of tea, or anything we are at

Number 26"

She thanked me and gave me a lovely smile in return. She was absolutely enchanting, as I walked away I looked back and she was watching me. I gave her another wave and for the rest of the day I could not get her out of my mind as I kept reliving that smile.

Over the next few weeks we got to know her and her husband John well. He was a surgeon at the local hospital and frequently worked with my partner Joan. My crush on his wife Linda grew even deeper, but there was no way I dare let her know how I felt. When Joan and I made love, it was Linda I was making love to in my imagination.

Both families became close friends and we began to go out socially as a foursome. I began to spend a lot of time with Linda and would make excuses to call on her whenever her husband was at work. She always seemed to welcome my visits with some degree of enthusiasm and then she started visiting me when Joan was on duty.

It was in the March that Linda told us she was pregnant and for some reason her husband did not seem overly enthusiastic, neither did Joan and of course neither did I. But I congratulated her with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"You do not seem happy with the idea Tony." She said one day. When we were alone.

"No I wish it was mine. "I said not thinking straight.

"I don't think John or Joan would be happy with that idea. But I think I know what you mean" she said with a smile and a little peck on the cheek."

Our friendship became even closer and it was about the end of September that one night we all went to the local inn for a meal and a drink. It was in one of those darkened dining areas and Linda was sat next to me with our backs to the wall. John and Joan were sat opposite. I found myself brushing up against Linda quite frequently and she was definitely not moving away from me, but seemed to be enjoying our bodily contact Halfway through the evening when we had all had a few drinks,

Linda had quite deliberately put her hand on my inner thigh in quite close proximity to my cock, which feeling the warmth of her hand and the slight twitching of her fingers quite quickly gave me a full erection.

She must have noticed and as I looked down to see her reaction, she winked and moved her hand even closer. I placed my hand on top of hers and we sat like that for some time. She got up to go to the toilet and when she returned she moved even closer to me, her hand now cleverly unzipped me as she was talking and pushed inside my under pants. I had to quickly push my handkerchief into my pants to catch my ultimate spending.

That was the evening that we made the decision to go as a group to a Hotel for Christmas. John pointed out the baby would be born by then and it would give Linda a break. This was greeted with enthusiasm by my partner Joan. It was on the way home that night that John and Joan walked ahead, allegedly discussing work and Linda and I trailed behind. I noticed that

Linda was walking slower than usual and our partners had gone some distance ahead when we came to a sharp turn in the road.

As soon as they were out of sight Linda turned, put her arms round my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. She just said

"Thank you Tony" I asked "For what?" She just smiled at me enigmatically.

From then on when we got together our kisses became quite frequent and occasionally Linda would come and sit on my lap and we would spend time fondling each other. One day she said

" Johns not happy about this baby - he never makes love to me or wants to take me anywhere. It's as though he's ashamed of me."

"I think you are lovely and you are lovelier than ever now you are pregnant."

I told her Linda kissed me and hugged me as she lay her head on my shoulder.

" I think of this baby as our baby you know"

"I wish it was." I said as I hugged her.

"In a way it is" Linda replied.

" How can that be - we have never had sex" I said

." One day perhaps I can explain properly and the fact we have never had sex is your fault." Linda replied.

" No - oh no, I have always fancied you, but you never encouraged me at all."

She responded. "What do you think I am dong now stupid?"

She said with a smile. I hugged her close and kissed her passionately Linda moaned softly and kissed me back, her slender arms sliding around my neck. Her swollen tummy pressing against me.

For the first time ever, I french kissed her and I started gently fondling her swollen breasts through her house coat. Linda opened her housecoat bringing her lovely enlarged breasts into view. I fondled them for a while, then getting up my courage I leaned down and started sucking them. Her breasts were hard and felt huge. Linda was moaning quite loud now, her head going from side to side.

She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Lets' go to the bedroom Tony darling." She whispered.

By this time I was really hard as for me, this was my fantasy coming true. This lady I had fallen for was now taking me to her bed. We lay on the bed after I had removed all my clothes and she had shed her housecoat on to the floor.

We lay on the counterpane naked and kissed for a long time. We enjoyed the feel of each others bodies lying close to one another. For the very first time we had the time to snog properly. I could feel her warm body against mine and smell the exotic aroma of her perfume, the softness of her hair brushed against my face and the passion of her kissing was something I had dreamed about for months.

I suckled her swollen breasts for some time and Linda rolled around the bed in agonies of passion, she was murmuring my name, but I was not really taking in what she was saying. I moved down her body after a few moments and my fingers found her vagina lips, she was really wet, my lips replaced my fingers and quickly found the swollen button, of her clitoris she rolled and bucked the more I sucked it and I had to hold her hips to keep from being thrown off.

"Yes!!! Oh, yes darling! Yes Tony!" Linda cried, her hips twisting and turning wildly. "Yes" I watched, wide-eyed, as Linda's hips twisted and turned frantically and she cried out in ecstasy.

"Tony please fuck me properly I want more!" She exclaimed between kisses, her hand now playing with my very erect cock...

I was worried about her pregnancy and whether I would harm the baby, but then I had an idea. I grabbed a spare pillow and eased it under her buttocks and gently eased her legs apart and carefully pressed the tip of my cock against her wet entrance. With a little bit of adjustment I was able to push steadily into her.

Immediately I could feel the warmth of her vagina walls and the strength of her muscles as they vibrated against my cock. I pushed gently as she started to take me in slowly until I could go no farther. I started moving slowly in and out, but Linda was impatient and wanted me to move faster. I grabbed her hips and pushed into her. Quite quickly I could feel myself coming.

"I can't... I can't wait!!!" I told her as I felt the first tingling of an impending orgasm "I'm too close!"

"Please darling I want you to come inside me. I want to feel you "Come!" Linda crooned. "I want to feel you come! Please!!!"

Her hips began moving with increasing urgency. I could not hold back any longer as I came in a long spurts gradually slowing until I had shot the last of my sperm. Just as I was slowing down Linda started to come.

I... I'm... Oh, God... I'm coming!!!" Her body squirmed against me milking all of the cum she could get out of me, wringing every last bit of pleasure possible from our passionate connection.

After while we came to a stop, our quivering bodies lying next to one another " Linda gasped.

"It was great, so hot, so lovely and I needed that so badly. Why is it that me being pregnant does not turn you off?" She gasped. I kissed her passionately.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.