Fantasy Fufilled: Me and my Sister - Cover

Fantasy Fufilled: Me and my Sister

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: A fantany I had for many years happens. I could hardly believe it myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sister   First   Caution   .

Thanks to 'LadyCibelle' and 'Techsan' for their editing.

I guess it's time to come out of the closet. No, I'm not gay. I'm putting a light in the closet so my wife can see better. She was always complaining how dark it was in there and she could never get a good look at her clothes. I finally got it mounted on the inside of the closet so now she might get off my ass. It's always something. Do this, do that, get me this, get me that.

As I was leaving the closet I began to think about my sister and how I used to hide in the closet while her boyfriends felt her up. I don't know to this day if she knew I was there or not. I think she knew but never mentioned it.

Here I am forty-three years old, married with a grown up family. I'm considered a good husband and father, dependable and employed at the same job for over twenty years. Just a regular guy, like most of your neighbors. I mow the lawn or shovel the snow, I even help out the little lady with the housekeeping. On the outside I'm just like everybody else. But inside I guess I might be considered a pervert of some kind. You see I fucked my sister. Maybe I should start from the beginning.

My name is Roger. I have one sister, Jean, who is three years older than I am. We always had a good relationship for a brother and sister. We grew up in a normal middle class neighborhood. Our parents both worked and they had decent jobs. We lived what most would consider a normal family life. Deep down I always wanted my sister. Not love but lust. I loved her like a sister but I lusted in my mind after her. I lusted after women my whole life but always kept it in my head as fantasies.

I was a warm if not hot blooded boy. Like most guys I liked to watch sexy girls and women. I was always looking at their boobs or getting a glance at their thighs. I would always get a hard-on thinking about the girls, my sister in particular. I would see her making out with her boyfriends. The boys hands were always going under her blouse or skirt. I knew they were finger-fucking her. I know that's what I would be doing if my hand was under her skirt.

I had my share of women but there was just something about getting my sister. Maybe it was because it was so taboo. Maybe it was because I spent my whole life looking at her ass knowing I couldn't have it. The closest I had ever came to fucking her was when I was eighteen. She was married to John and I spent a lot of time over at their house. I was in college at the time. So sometimes I just stayed at their house instead of coming home.

I don't know if I mentioned it but my sister was a tease. She was probably a borderline slut. I watched a lot of men feel her up but I never saw her or heard her getting fucked, except by her husband, John. I could hear them going at it every time I stayed over at their place. I usually slept on the couch and masturbated to the sounds of my sister groaning.

One morning I awoke as my bother-in-law, John, was leaving for work. I knew that he and my sister had just had a round of sex. He told me to have a nice day as he was leaving. After he left I went into my sister's room. She was asleep so I just crawled into bed next to her and got under the covers. When we both lived at home I did that a lot. I would wake up, go into her bed and sleep with her. She always kidded me about it. I would always go back to my own bed before my parents got up. I didn't want them to think we were doing anything dirty because we weren't. My thoughts might have been dirty but my actions weren't.

Well, there I was back in my sister's bed. She was turned on her side so I went to cuddle up to her back. I could feel her body heat. As I put my arm over her she backed her butt up against me. Oh, shit, I got a hard-on. I pressed it against her butt. Damn, did that ever feel great. The only thing between us was my underwear and her nightgown. I didn't realize she didn't have any panties on. I never did this before with her but I slid my hand down onto her thigh. I pulled her nightgown up till I felt the skin of her thigh. Then slowly I slid my hand up under her nightgown. When I got to the top of her thigh, I found she didn't have any underwear on. I was totally aroused and yet petrified. What if she woke up? What would she do or think? I couldn't help myself at this point so I moved my hand up to her furry mound. I heard her make a noise and froze. Damn, was I crazy?

She was rolling over on her back so I moved over to give her some room. My hard cock tented in my underwear. As she turned on her back I waited to see if she was going to wake up. So far I probably could explain my way out of it. It was just like old times sleeping with my sister. I probably should have stopped but my mind wouldn't let me. When she rolled over her nightgown stayed up around her mound. We were still under the covers so I still had never seen her pussy. I put my hand back at my forward progress, on the fuzz of my sister's mound. I started rubbing it, not really caring if I got caught anymore. My sexual appetite simply took over.

I slid my finger into her pussy. I couldn't believe she spread her legs. God, I had access to her opening. With my hand under the cover I could feel the wetness of her pussy. I went for broke and slid two fingers into her sex. She was wet, really wet. Her husband's cum must have still been in her. I started finger-fucking my sister. I kept looking at her eyes and they were closed. I had no idea what I would do if she woke up.

She was moving her hips back and forth to my finger-fucking. Then I began moving my fingers faster and faster. I even added a third finger. I felt her having an orgasm. God Almighty, I just finger-fucked my sister to a climax. I realized in all my excitement that I creamed in my underwear. Shit! Reality was beginning to set in. I could be in deep shit if she woke up now. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and as slowly as I could I got out of her bed. Damn, What a mess I made in my underwear. I headed for the bathroom to clean up.

I was stupid for what I did. I could have killed a good relationship with my sister over my stupidity. But on the other side, I got away with it and felt my older sister's married pussy. So I guess I was stupid but proud.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.