Weekend Retreat - Cover

Weekend Retreat

by Sandy

Copyright© 2006 by Sandy

Erotica Sex Story: Whilst driving to her weekend haven, Sian is almost run off the road by some louts. The incident is quickly forgotten until the youths show up at Sian's peaceful retreat...<br><i>Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. '" Waiter Rant</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Sian Williams' brown eyes widened in terror, gripping the steering wheel tightly as she slewed the car and hit the brakes. For a brief moment the car skidded, tyres screaming in protest before she instinctively straightened the vehicle, narrowly missing the car that cut in front of her. Momentarily she was blinded by panic, her heart pounding wildly in her chest. The shock subsided, to be replaced by rage as she hit the horn.

"Shit for brains!" She yelled at the offending driver.

He waved at her and his three passengers looked back at her grinning.

"You fucking asshole," She shouted back at them, giving him a one-fingered salute, "You could have killed me!"

He replied with an obscene gesture of his hand.

"You're the wanker!" She muttered, calming down.

The rest of the journey passed uneventfully. The lunatic ahead of her proceeded to frog-hop his way down the line of traffic until he was lost from view.

During the week, thirty-six year old Sian worked as an IT Consultant. It was a demanding and time consuming job. At the weekend she retired to her retreat at the coast, away from everyone and everything, particularly work. She owned a thirty-eight foot caravan, just ten minutes walk from the beach, and it was her secret haven. Nobody knew about it, not her friends, especially not her friends, and no one from work. That way nobody could get hold of her. She put enough hours in during the week, including late night calls, and she figured that entitled her to a weekend in peace.

She was an attractive looking woman, long jet black hair and dark complexion which almost made her look of Spanish origin, which she wasn't. Despite her good-looks, she was single, mainly due to the demands of her job and a shortage of time. If it weren't for her weekend escapes she was positive that her job would intrude upon her weekends too. Nonetheless, Sian was pretty content with life in general. Her job paid well, she had a nice house, a good company car, and her retreat by the beach.

She arrived late on Friday night, opened the windows to air the caravan, watched some television and took an early night to catch-up on sleep missed during the week. Saturday morning she did her weeks laundry, hung it out to dry and went for a long stroll along the beach — bliss.

At lunch time she returned to her trailer, got her bikini, towel, and a book ready to take to the beach in the afternoon. She made herself a light lunch and it was just as she clearing away the door to her trailer burst open and four young men bowled inside. She whirled in surprise.

"What the hell do you think you're doing — get out of here now!"

They grinned at her, making no attempt to leave as one of them threw her book and towel aside and picked up her bikini bottoms. There was something vaguely familiar about them, but right now she couldn't think what.

"Bet she looks good in that!" One of them laughed, tossing her bikini across the room.

"Bet she looks better without it!" Another roared.

"If you don't leave this instance I'll call the police." Sian told them angrily, making a lunge for her bikini.

One of them picked up her mobile phone and waved it at her. "Not without this!" He turned it off and shoved it in his pocket. He gave her a one-finger salute, "Remember me?"

Her face paled. "You nearly killed me!"

One of the men turned and locked the door to the trailer, pocketing the key. At the same time two more were closing all the curtains.

"What do you want?" Sian cried hysterically.

"We've come to collect — remember your gesture," He waved his finger in the air at her, "Yesterday — in the car? Now if you are good, nobody gets hurt. If not..." He left his sentence hanging.

The four of them closed about her. Everywhere she turned she found one of them blocking her way. One of them grabbed the neck of her top and pulled. She staggered away from him as she heard it tear. Hands pushed her toward another youth, her top tearing some more. She was propelled away before she could react and her top ripped from her. The four of them gaped at her as she stood in their midst, her arms instinctively rising to cover her breasts. A hand lifted the back of her skirt.

"Well look at that!"

Sian whirled around, slapping the offending hand away, and the shoving started again. She found herself being jostled round and round between the four them. They pulled at her bra, groped at her breasts and tugging on her skirt while they laughed at her. With mounting dread she realised what they wanted was her!

"Stop it!" Sian screamed and for a brief moment they stopped pushing her. She was breathing hard. Fearfully, she said, "W-what are you going to do to me?"

"What do you think?" One of them retorted, clutching his cock through his trousers, and the laughter started again.

She turned slowly, unable to bring her eyes to meet any of them as they surrounded her, knowing that they were going to take her whether she allowed it or not. Resistance was impossible, capitulation unthinkable, but what choice: pain and degradation, or plain degradation? In the end it all amounted to the same thing, and submitting was a lot less painful than the futility of resistance.

"You want me?" Sian stammered.

"Now she's getting the idea." One of them laughed.

"It would be much better if you were to cooperate." Another one spoke seriously.

Sian was breathing hard, the adrenalin rushing through her system. She nodded her head slowly in understanding; eyes watchful, hoping for an opportunity to escape.

"That's the idea!" A triumphant grin broke across the nearest youth's face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Another of the gang challenged.

"What you talking about man?"

"She nodded her head — what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she'll co-operate you dumb-shit!"

"She never said so!"

"My friend here wants to know if you'll co-operate — will you?"

Sian couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye as she nodded her head again and muttered, "Okay."

"Okay what?" One of them asked cautiously.

"Okay," She sighed nervously, "I'll do it."

"Anything?"

"Yes." She whispered, a sick feeling growing in her stomach.

They whooped loudly, raising hands in the air and smacking each other while they laughed. She watched them celebrate, forgotten for a brief moment. A lanky guy with shocking red hair turned to her. "Are you wearing knickers?"

Confused, she looked at him and nodded her head.

"Prove it!"

Her eyes darted quickly between them before she lifted her skirt.

"Not like that — take it off!"

Sian tugged her skirt down her hips and pulled her panties back into place before letting her skirt glide to her feet.

"Wow! I can see the top of the crack of her ass!"

"Never mind the crack of her ass — I wanna see her crack!"

"It's a nice ass!" A small squat youth said, stepping round behind her.

"Hey! Let's have some fun and get her to dress up for us?"

"I wanna see her tits first." Another put-in.

"Yeah — show us your tits."

They gathered before her expectantly. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest as she opened the catch and let her lacy bra slip from her shoulders. She turned her head to one side as her breasts fell free, her dark nipples exposed to them, and they were looking at them intently with lewd stares. From the corner of her eye she watched the arm raise, fingers extending like tentacles. She had an overwhelming urge to run before the fingers touched her — better to submit than resist, just get it over with.

The fingers clamped on her breast. Another hand groped her sensitive breast, they closed about her, all four of them taking a turn to massage one of her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, tweaking and pulling on her nipples. A mouth found her. She gasped in surprise as the sensation exploded, sending an involuntary quiver racing down her spine. This was wrong, this was dirty wrong, and yet she couldn't help it — she was getting turned on!

She tried to push them away. She couldn't allow this to happen. The mouth on her breast, his hand wrapped around her back, running down to grab her ass. He thrust her pelvis hard against him while another mouth locked onto her exposed breast, adding to her torment. Her legs buckled. Resistance fled her as she gasped again. They were laughing at her, holding her up. Suddenly her panties were torn away and cool air wafted around her.

"Look at that — she shaves her pussy!"

They freed her instantly, all four of them moving away. She pressed a hand between her legs, suddenly feeling exposed and vulnerable. Her senses still reeling as she struggled to regain her balance and stay on her feet.

"Show us y'cunt!"

The word slammed into her. What a vile, disgusting word — so full of anger and fire. Unenthusiastically her hand slipped aside to show her bare pussy. Every single one of them grinned as they leered at her.

"Play with yourself!" One of them demanded.

Sian was horrified as she looked at them.

"Do it bitch! Lie on the floor and spread your legs so we can watch!"

Now I am a bitch — a bitch with a cunt. And they want to watch this bitch play with it! She thought miserably. She lowered herself to the floor with as much dignity as she could muster. Not that it mattered in the end, they would see everything just the same. Sian lay flat on her back, looking up at the ceiling, refusing to look at them. Her feet pointed toward the four of them as they lowered themselves into the trailer seats.

Grudgingly, her ankles parted before them, her long trembling fingers moving down between her legs. They told her to spread her legs wider and she obliged, still staring at the ceiling. Her mind floated, detaching itself from the jibes about her dark, almost black clitoris, while she gently played with her tender flesh as they watched. More naked and exposed than she had ever been in her life, and yet her drifting mind could not escape how aroused she was become beneath the hot gaze of the four youths.

The floor of the trailer rocked slightly. Her eyes sprang open, immediately alert. One of them stood between her feet, stripping down his trousers and underwear. His stiff cock hung heavy in the air. He was looking at her, pure lust in his eyes. His friends were laughing as they joined his lead. Sian found herself staring at four erect cocks, full testicles hanging, loaded and ready for discharge.

"Suck my cock bitch — any teeth and you'll lose every tooth in your head!"

Sian sat up and moved to her knees, aware that they were all watching her. They started sniggering as she reluctantly crawled toward him. Three pairs of eyes honed in on her swaying breasts as she moved across to him. Reaching up, she closed her hand around the base of his cock, her eyes drawn to the slit at the tip of his swollen head. She drew him between her lips and moved her mouth tentatively down his shaft, feeling his bulbous head press against her tongue.

They were laughing at her now, full of bravado and excitement. She closed her lips tightly around him, slicking the way along his shaft with her own saliva, cringing when a noisy slurp was greeted with loud cackles of hilarity. She closed her eyes as though it would help to cut out their cruel jibes as she was forced to suck on the cock while they looked on, and felt the cool tears of humiliation roll down her cheeks. She blinked the tears rapidly away; they mustn't see how completely they were winning.

He used her mouth like a pussy, his hips rising to meet her, setting a rhythm with her lips. He started grunting and they cheered him toward his climatic goal. From the corner of her peripheral vision she saw one of them masturbating. At any other time the absurdity of it might have struck her as funny, but at that moment her mouth was filled with a hot stream of juices in several quick spurts and it didn't seem funny at all.

"Swallow!" They shouted at her.

The cock pulled from her mouth and she swallowed his foul sticky seed while his friends hooted gleefully. He looked down at her, grinning... "Who do you want now?" He gestured toward his friends.

Stunned she looked around bewildered, trying to comprehend. Sian waved at one of them incoherently. They cheered him, slapping him on the back.

"What do you want to do — suck or fuck?"

Her mind reeled. Suck — No! The thought of more sperm pouring into her mouth was too much.

"Fuck!" She whispered.

"What did she say?"

"She said she wants to fuck you!" Someone roared.

"Where do you want it — your ass or cunt?"

Oh my God! "Pussy," She murmured.

"Get on the table then."

She turned as he pointed to the small coffee table. They watched her clear the table before laying herself flat across it, breasts flattened to the hard wooden top, knees on the floor.

"Not like that, face up and spread your legs."

Sian laid herself out with barely enough room to set her back on the surface. Her hips hung free and she parted her knees, letting her head fall back, not wanting to see him line himself up. He pushed her knees wide apart, exposing her totally as he knelt, his cock nudging at her entrance. She braced herself, knowing what was coming. It didn't prevent the cry escaping her lips as he lunged into her. They laughed as she jerked herself back away from him. And then he began thrusting into her, furiously pummelling his loins into her.

She groaned, feeling her body respond. His hands gripped her hips, dragging her back onto his cock as he pushed forward into her and she grunted again. Some times it is possible to be made to enjoy, and hating herself, Sian enjoyed it as he took her hard.

Upside down, her neck extended as her head tipped over the end of the table. She watched in dismay as a pair of hairy thighs appeared before her, knees dropping to the floor as balls and cock descended before her eyes. His cock rubbed against her face, pushed to her lips. She kissed the little bead of pre-cum before allowing him entry, feeling the sensation of his flesh filling her mouth. He pushed into her deep, too deep. She retched as the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat, his balls swinging into her eyes, coarse golden hairs tickling her nose. He pulled back and his hands reached her breasts, gripping her tightly.

They fucked her, one at each end, pushing and shoving, her senses reeling. Her pussy juices running freely, squishing as the cock shoved in and out of her, the other cock at her mouth finding a matching tempo as she let him slide deep into her mouth. He was almost running his entire length into her, and she was having a hard time breathing. She just held on, yielding. Letting them both use her body to satisfy their carnal instincts, ignoring the ache in her breasts as his fingers dug into her. The groans in her throat grew in pitch, rising with her own demand for release while she stared up at the crinkled sack with ginger hairs swing back and forth, occasionally bumping into her nose.

The laughter had died now, replaced by the grunts and throaty growls of intensity. She felt him jetting deep inside her and squealed in her throat, her mouth full of man-meat, as her body quivered her own uncontrollable and gushing climax. With no time to recover, her mouth was full of hot fluid that slithered easily down the back of her throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.