Love By The Side of The Lakes - Cover

Love By The Side of The Lakes

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 16 year old Will Henry returns to Algonquin Provincial Park with his girlfriend Abby and two other teenaged couples on a primitive canoeing and camping trip. This travelogue chronicles their physical, emotional and sexual challenges on the two week trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sunday, August 24th

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and rolled over. After a minute I sat up and shook Abby's shoulder.

"Honey, it's time to get up."

"Do we have to Will?"

I pulled on my pants. "Yeah. Get moving."

"OK, OK. Are you going to talk with Rob this morning?"

"Yes, first thing." I promised.

I climbed out or our tent and went to Rob and Cindy tent to wake them. When I got a response from Cindy, I went over to Alex and Terri's tent to get them going. Joe and Barb weren't in camp. Their canoe was missing from the beach in front of our campsite. I assumed they were out fishing.

When the rest of the crew was up I directed, "Alex, Abby, Cindy and Terri. I want you to go get the bear bags. Rob can we talk?"

Rob and I walked over and sat on the big rock in the middle of our campsite. The rest of the crew went for our bear bags.

I started by saying, "I'm really sorry I broke your fishing pole. I'm also sorry for the things I said to you last night."

Rob replied, "I said some things I shouldn't have too. But I do get frustrated sometimes playing second banana to you all the time."

"I had no idea."

"You know, I've been Assistant Patrol Leader when you were Patrol Leader for Fox Patrol and Assistant Senior Patrol Leader when you were Senior Patrol Leader. Even on this trip, you're the crew leader and I'm your quartermaster. Do I ever get to be the one in charge?"

"I don't know Rob. All those positions I held that you mentioned, I was elected, they weren't something I just took. I've always wanted you at my side to help me because I value your friendship so much. I asked you to be my assistant for each of those jobs because I know you'll do a good job to help me."

Rob replied, "I appreciate you saying that. I just wonder sometimes if I could do a good job as the leader.

"Your day may come Rob, at least I hope it will. You know I don't plan to run again for President of the Venturer Crew in September."

"Hmmm... That would be interesting."

"I want you to know that it was an accident when I broke your favorite fishing rod. I feel really bad about that."

"I know you wouldn't break it on purpose Will. It's just that the rod was a gift from my grandfather. He gave it too me a couple months before he died. That's why it's so special to me."

"Oh, man. I didn't know that. I'm really sorry!"

"That rod reminds me of all the good times I had fishing with Grandpa. I guess it still can even with a broken tip. I'm sorry I blew up on you and acted like a jerk. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course! Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, Will."

I replied, "Let's get back to the way things have been, OK?"

"You bet, boss."

We were finishing our conversation when the rest of the crew returned with the bear bags. Everyone packed their personal gear and the tents while we waited for Joe and Barb to return from fishing.

It was almost 8:00 am when Joe and Barb returned. We crowded around their canoe when they beached it.

"Did you catch anything?" "Any luck?" "God, I hope you brought breakfast." came out in a babble from the group.

Joe raised his hand for quiet. "Sorry gang, no luck fishing this morning."

Alex whined, "Shit! Half a bagel for breakfast again. This sucks."

I answered, "I know. Just remember, tomorrow when we get back, we get real food. Lots of it. We just need to hang on for one more day."

We ate our half a bagel with a thin spread of peanut butter. the last of the peanut butter. When breakfast was done, Joe and Barb packed their things. We loaded our canoes and shoved off. We paddled through a 100 yard wide channel that led to Little Crow Lake. We paddled through the small lake and paddled into the Crow River. We followed the narrow winding channel through the swamp for an hour and a half until we reached Proulx Lake.

Forty-five minutes later we reached the portage that would take us to Opeongo Lake. Joe called for everyone to gather at the portage. We beached our canoes and waited to hear what was up.

Joe said, "We need to try this lake for some lunch. Let's take an hour and see how things go here. Any volunteers?"

Rob answered, "I guess it's my turn. I'll go."

Alex spoke up too, "I'll help Rob."

Joe said, "It's settled. Give it an hour. We'll move the packs and other canoes over to Opeongo Lake while you guys fish. We'll meet you here in an hour."

The girls picked up the packs while Joe and I carried our canoes. This portage was about 1450 meters, a little less than a mile. We crossed over in a little less than a half hour. I remembered portions of the trail from two years before, especially the small lake at the middle. Algonquin just didn't change much.

We dropped our packs and canoes on the sandy beach of the small bay at the far end. Joe said, "Girls, how about if you stay and watch our gear. Will and I will go back for the last canoe and for Rob and Alex. See you in an hour."

As we walked back to Proulx Lake, I suggested, "Joe we're down to virtually no food. We've got a few crackers, 1/2 bagel a person and 2 servings of Sweet & Sour Rice left. We don't we paddle back to Opeongo Store early?"

"That's an interesting idea Will, but we don't have any place to stay tonight. Our permit allows us to stay on the North Arm of Opeongo Lake and no where else."

"What if we sent one unloaded canoe and came back with food from the store?"

"Hmm, that could work. It's about two and half hours paddle to the store. We could be back for a late supper. When everyone is done with the portage we'll talk about it."

"Sounds like a plan Joe."

Rob and Alex met us at the end of the portage on Proulx Lake. I asked, "Any luck?" expecting the worst.

"No luck. No nibbles, nothing!" Rob answered. "I'd give anything for some real food. I'd even eat a hot dog now if I could."

Rob hates hot dogs, with a passion. I smiled, "You'll get all the food you can eat soon, buddy."

Joe said, "Will and I will carry the canoes for the first half of the portage. You guys carry the fishing pole, tackle, paddles and PFD's." Joe and I carried to canoes until we reached the small lake near the middle of the portage. Then Alex and Rob took them the rest of the way.

When we got close to the end of the portage, I told Rob and Alex about our plan. "Joe and I are going to paddle on to Opeongo Store as soon as we get a campsite. We'll bring back dinner and breakfast for the crew. Rob, you will be in charge while I'm gone."

"OK Will. What do you want us to do while your gone?" Rob asked.

I explained, "The usual. Get camp set up. Put up the bear bags. Get firewood collected to cook dinner. You can try your luck fishing on this lake. Even if we bring back food from Opeongo Store, fresh fish would be really tasty."

Alex chipped in, "Hey, if you're going to the store can you get me some gum too?"

"Sure Alex. We can do that."

We arrived at the end of the portage after that comment. Rob and Alex set their canoes down in the lake. We loaded our packs up and set south for the nearest campsite. We were going to meet the water taxi at the portage tomorrow at 9:30 am, so we didn't want to go too far.

We pulled into the first campsite we found. It wasn't a great campsite, but it would do. When the four packs were set ashore, Joe and I set out for Opeongo Store. Joe took the stern of our canoe. I was in the bow. I called out as we left, "Get camp set up. We'll see you in five or six hours. It's a sixteen mile round trip to the store."

Joe and I paddled south as fast as we could go. We paddled about a half hour when we saw a guy fishing from a small motorboat along an island in the North Arm of the lake. Joe turned us toward the fisherman. When we got close, he called out, "Any luck today?"

The fisherman replied, "No. I've only caught one. How about you two?"

Joe answered, "No. The last time we caught any fish was three days ago on Hogan Lake. It's been really frustrating."

He answered, "Sorry to hear that."

Joe continued on, "We were wondering if you could help us out. A bear got into our food five days ago. We're nearly out of food. Our group, us and six other Venturer Scouts back at our campsite are getting desperate. Could you give us a lift to Opeongo Store. We'd be happy to pay you for the ride."

The fisherman thought for a moment. "I guess I could do that. You say you haven't had anything to eat for three days?"

"We had a little. We saved a few bagels and pitas from the bear. But we haven't had much to eat since we left Hogan Lake three days ago." Joe explained.

"Come on over and get aboard. I can't tow you in that canoe."

We paddled over and hopped in his boat. We tied the canoe to the back of his boat. Soon we were flying across the North Arm of Opeongo Lake.

Joe said, "I'm Joe Baer. I really appreciate you helping us out." Joe reached his hand out to shake the stranger's hand.

The fisherman replied, "I'm Mike Nichols. I'm glad to help you out. Who's your quiet companion?"

I answered, "I'm Will Henry. It is very nice to meet you." I shook Mr. Nichol's hand.

Mr. Nichols asked, "Where is your group from?"

Joe said, "We are from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Amish country. How about you?"

"I'm from Monkton, Ontario. How long have you been canoeing?"

I answered, "We started a week ago. We had three days of rain followed by five days of hunger. It's been quite a trip."

"I hope you don't get too discouraged from your problems here. This is a wonderful park."

I explained, "I know. I love this place. This isn't my first trip here. My first trip here was two years ago. That trip was a life changing experience."

Joe, Mr. Nichols and I passed the rest of the twenty minute trip to the Opeongo Store in quiet conversation. Joe and I headed for our van in the parking lot, so we could get Joe's credit card. Then we went back to the store and stocked up on food for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's breakfast.

Mr. Nichols waited at the dock for us. Joe and I carried our supplies back to the boat. Joe offered Mr. Nichols twenty dollars for giving us a ride, but he refused it. He took us back to join our crew. We got back to camp around 2:30. We thanked Mr. Nichols profusely for his good deed. He wished us well and motored south again.

Barb and Abby were sitting at the fire ring, talking. The rest of the crew was no where to be seen.

Joe asked, "Where is everyone else?"

Barb laughed and said, "They went looking for some, uh, privacy. They'll be back in awhile, I'm sure."

Joe and I carried our supplies to the fire ring. I asked, "Anyone for cookies? We brought back a couple bags of them." Barb and Abby came running. We snacked on a half dozen each, starting to slake our hunger.

When Abby finished hers, I grabbed her hand and motioned for her to follow me. When we were a short distance from Joe and Barb, I whispered, "Which is our tent? Now that I'm not so hungry, I'd like to find some privacy."

I grabbed Abby's bottom and gave it a pinch. "Will, stop that. Not out here!" We ran for our tent. We climbed inside and fell on our bedding.

"God, Abby! I want you." I declared. Abby was already stripping out of her clothes. I pulled my shirt and swim suit off.

"Come here lover." Abby said as she pulled me on top of her. I kissed Abby, pressing my tongue deep into her mouth. Abby responded, her tongue rubbing against mine. We kissed and necked for a few minutes. I started rubbing her wonderful breasts. I kissed my way down to them and took a nipple into my mouth as sucked on it.

"Ummm, that's good Will! Let's try some sixty-nine. I switched positions so we were laying on our sides, facing each other's appropriate parts. I held onto Abby's parted legs and licked up and down her lips, picking up her juices on my tongue.

Abby licked around my cock's head, sending shivers down my spine. She licked up and down my shaft and then engulfed my cock with her mouth. I shuddered as her warm mouth slid down my shaft. Abby licked along the back side of my cock and then around the head. She rolled my balls gently in her fingers as she sucked me. I tried to concentrate on pleasuring Abby while she worked on my cock. I licked up and down her slit, savoring the tangy sweet juices seeping from her pussy.

She kept working my cock while I licked and finger fucked her. I moistened my index finger in her cunt and then dragged down her labia to her asshole. I lightly drew ever shrinking circle around her asshole until my finger rested directly on it.

"OH! Will, what are you... ohhhh..." Abby stammered as I pushed my finger into her. "OOHH!! DOING?" I wiggled my finger in her ass while I sucked on her clitoris. "OH MY GOD!" Abby declared, dropping my cock out of her mouth. Abby's cum flooded out of her pussy onto my face as her asshole squeezed tight around my finger as she climaxed.

I pulled my finger out of Abby as she collapsed back onto our bedroll. She said, "God Will. That was amazing." She laid back and rested for a couple minutes. Then she rolled back towards me and engulfed my cock with her mouth again. Abby sucked and licked furiously until my body couldn't hold out any more.

"Uh, Abby... oooohhh... I'm going... to... ooohhh... cumm... oohh..." I moaned.

Abby continued driving my cock into her mouth. The feeling exploded out of my balls. She held onto my hips as I started to buck up and down. My cum burst out of my cock into Abby's mouth. She swallowed frantically, trying to swallow all of my seed.

I collapsed back on our bedroll. Abby looked up, smiling. A trickle of cum ran down her cheek. Abby flipped around and lay down on top of me. I kissed her and then licked up the dribble of cum. We kissed again.

I said, "Thank you Abby, that was wonderful." Abby reached between us and played with my partially erect cock. A minute was all I needed to get ready for her.

"I want to make love to you Will." Abby purred in my ear. She straddled my hips, while maintaining her lock on my lips. She grasped my cock as she maneuvered herself into position. Abby sat back, driving my cock fully into her cunt. Abby leaned forward staring into my eyes as she rocked back and forth pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. I reached up to play with the enticing tits swinging back and forth in front of my face. I tried to meet her motion by thrusting up into her each time she fully enveloped my cock with her warm slippery pussy.

We made love for about ten minutes. We were panting and dripping sweat from our coupling. Finally my groin started to tingle. I thrust into Abby as hard as I could and squirted my cum into her sloppy pussy. We collapsed into a sweaty tangled heap.

I woke up to the sound of Rob, Cindy, Joe and Barb talking outside our tent. Abby was still asleep on top of me. I checked my watch. It was 4:15 pm. I gently roused Abby.

"Honey, we need to get up. It's dinner time. We have real food tonight. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers." I whispered in her ear.

"Good. I'm starving!" Abby answered.

We got dressed and joined the crowd at the fire circle. Rob smiled at me as Abby and I stepped out of our tent. Rob asked, "Did you two have fun? It sure sounded like it."

I answered defensively, "How long were you guys out here?"

"About twenty minutes, just long enough." Rob said.

"OH" I replied blandly.

Rob asked, "So, Will, you have been promising to teach me some of your techniques for satisfying a woman for the past year and a half. When are you going do it?"

I hemmed and hawed a little. "Rob, I don't know. I don't want to embarrass Abby."

Rob asked, "Talk to her. You and Abby sound like you really enjoy it when your together. I'd like to make Cindy feel that way too. I just don't have much experience yet."

Before I could answer, I heard Alex say behind me, "Experience at what?"

Rob said, "I'm trying to get Will to give us some tips on how to pleasure our girlfriends."

Alex begged, "Would you Will? That would be great!"

I answered, "Maybe some day. Not today." Changing the subject and my tone back to crew leader, "Everybody. We have to start dinner. We have a feast tonight. Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, and fresh fruit. I hope everyone is really hungry. Joe and I brought back a ton of food from the store. Alex and Terri, get a big fire going. Abby and I are cooking tonight. Let's get to work!"

Forty-five minutes later, our crew sat down on the logs around the fire to our feast. Cheese burgers on nice fresh rolls, hot dogs roasted over the fire, as many potato chips as we could eat and fresh fruit for desert. The low morale of our crew soared during our dinner. We were all laughing and joking around.

When we were finished eating, Rob said, "I'm really go to miss this place, but Damn, This meal is good. I'm going to enjoy real food again."

I teased, "You know Rob, if you're still hungry, we have half a bagel a person left in our food barrel. We wouldn't want them to go to waste would we?"

Rob replied, "Yeah, I would want to waste them. Alex, bring them over here. I want to burn them. I don't think I ever want to see another soggy stale bagel again."

Alex hopped up and headed for our food barrel. I directed, "No Alex. Sit down. We aren't going to burn them. We don't have to eat them, but we aren't going to burn them either. We'll haul them out and put them in the trash where they belong tomorrow."

Alex returned to his seat beside Terri. I wanted to redirect the conversation. I asked, "Alex, what is your favorite memory from the trip?"

Alex replied, "Definitely it's losing my virginity with Terri this week."

I tried to redirect the focus again, "No, not sexual experience. What was your favorite day of the trip?"

"Well, I'd have to say the day we arrived at Hogan Lake. Sailing down Lake La Muir was cool. The sun felt so good that afternoon."

Terri added, "The sunset was beautiful that evening. I want to thank everyone for their help the day before when Alex and I flipped our canoe."

Cindy spoke up, "I think my favorite day was the lay-over day. Hogan Lake was really beautiful."

I looked at my wonderful girlfriend. I asked, "What was you're favorite Abby?"

Abby answered, "Definitely the lay over day. Seeing the mother moose and her little one was amazing. We were only 100 feet from them. They sure were massive. I loved getting to know Terri and Alex. Getting to know Rob and Cindy better too. Most especially I am thankful for my wonderful boyfriend." Abby leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She whispered in my ear, "More to come tonight lover."

I said, "I want to thank Joe and Barb for agreeing to chaperone our trip. You two have been great to us. Thank you for everything." I stood and shook hands with Barb and then with Joe.

Joe stood, smiled and said, "Thanks Will. On behalf of Barb and myself, I want to thank each of you for making this an enjoyable trip for us." Joe looked at me, "Will, I want to commend you for the job you did as crew leader. This group has exhibited great teamwork, in large part due to your leadership, Will."

I replied, "Thanks Joe. All of you made it really easy for me as crew leader. I hate to be a party pooper, but we need to get busy with dishes and getting things put away in our campsite tonight. Abby and I will get the dishes. Rob, get the rest of the crew to pack our bear bags and get the campsite cleaned up. Let's get to work everyone."

Abby and I went to work on the dishes while the rest of the crew got the bear bags ready. By the time we had hoisted the bear bags, it was getting dark. Rob and I put out our campfire and went to our tents.

Abby was already naked in our bed when I stepped into the tent. She smiled at me as I disrobed. I asked my lover, "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Something long and slow. I want this time to last."

"I know. Even though my parents are OK with us having sex, we won't be doing it this often back home."

I lay down on our bedroll facing Abby's groin. Abby gently stroked my erection. I rubbed my finger up and down along Abby's pussy lips. Shivers ran down my spine when Abby sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth. I pulled Abby's labia open and licked up and down her lips, finally concentrating on squiggling her inner lips around. Abby was giving my shaft a tongue bath while she rolled my balls around with her fingers.

I pushed my tongue into her pussy, straining to get as far in as possible. I slid my tongue in and out, bathing my tongue with her juices. I used my thumb to rub gentle circles around Abby's clitoris.

Abby had taken my cock into her mouth and was sucking on it. When her clit peeked out, I started to rub it. Abby moaned, vibrating my cock in her mouth. I nearly came. I reconcentrated my mind on my task, bringing Abby to climax. My lovely girlfriend shivered and shook as her pussy spasmed. I backed away a little to keep from getting a knee to the nose.

After a minute, Abby said, "That was wonderful Will. Let me finish you off." Before I could reply, she dived down on my cock again. She licked and sucked furiously until my cock blasted into Abby's mouth. She kept sucking down six or seven blasts of my white stringy semen. A small dribble spilled out of the corner of her mouth.

I murmured, "God that was wonderful Abby." I let my head rest on our bedroll. Abby licked my cock until it was clean.

I flipped back around so I was face to face with Abby again. We kissed, trading saliva and a little of my semen. Abby reached down as we kissed and stroked my limp cock. After a couple minutes of stimulation, it was ready for more action. I played with Abby's tits as we prepared for our coupling.

Abby asked, "Do you want to be on top this time Will?"

"Sure, if you want me to." Abby lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I sat between her legs holding my cock. I rubbed my cock up and down Abby labia, hitting her clit each time. When I thought I had collected enough juices on it, I pushed the tip of my cock into Abby.

Abby's inner lips disappeared as my cock slid in. I pushed until all seven inches were embedded in Abby's warm welcoming pussy. She purred in my ear, "Nice and slow Will. I want this to last."

I pulled my cock out most of the way and slowly pushed. Abby held my hips to help me set the correct pace. In and out, ever so slowly.

"Mmmmm, Will. That's it. Keep going like that." Abby said with a sigh. Her tight walls pulled the skin of my cock taut as I slid in. Reluctantly, they yielded slowly as my cock pulled out.

Abby and I kissed, our tongues stimulating each other further. Abby started to moan and squirm a little. I picked up the pace a little, thrusting with shorter strokes. After a couple minutes, I switched back to slow deep strokes.

"Ohhhh... Willl... Ohhhh... I'm getting... ooohh... close!" Abby moaned.

I stroked in and out. Abby panted, "Oh my God. Do it Will. Ooohhh... Do it hard!" I thrust hard and fast. The sound of our bodies slamming together became loud.

"God! That's... oohhh... IT! Go Will. AAAaaeeiiiiii" Abby screamed. Her pussy went wild. Squeezing and contracting around my erection. I wasn't real close yet. I pushed in and pulled out slowly.

When Abby seemed coherent again, I asked, "Should I keep going honey?"

"OH MY GOD! KEEP GOING WILL!" Abby yelled in my ear. I continued fucking my cock in and out of Abby's now sloppy cunt. Long deep strokes. Between the exquisite pleasure her climax gave my cock and the hard stroking now, I was approaching nirvana. When my balls pulled tight, I tried to think of something else. 'What is the logarithm of 2?' It didn't work. I lasted two more strokes and then exploded. My cock spurted sticky cum all over the inside of Abby's pussy.

My ejaculation set Abby off again. Her cunt spasmed and quivered with another orgasm as I emptied my balls by her womb. I rolled off of Abby and collapsed beside her.

"Will, I can't believe the feelings you give me. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Abby declared.

"Ummm." I grunted. My brain started to clear a little. "Abby, I'd like to do this every night with you for the rest of my life. I love you."

We cuddled together and fell asleep in each others arms.


Monday, August 25th

The sun was shining in the door of our tent when I woke up. I glanced at my watch. It was almost 7:30 am. My lover was sleeping soundly at my side. I yawned and stretched. I heard a fire crackling outside. The smell of eggs and some sort of spicy meat being cooked drifted in the screen doorway of our tent. I pulled on shorts and a T-shirt and climbed out of the tent. Barb was tending the fire. Joe had our frying pan over coals on teh side of the fire. He was cooking a big fry pan full of scrambled eggs.

Joe looked up from his cooking and smiled. "Good Morning Will. Breakfast is almost ready. Would you wake up the rest of the crew?"

"Sure thing Joe." I answered. I woke up Abby, Rob and Cindy, and then Alex and Terri. The rest of crew joined Joe, Barb and I in a few minutes.

Joe served up big helpings of scrambled eggs with bits of salami. He had fried rings of salami on the side. We finished the meal off with Danish that Joe and I had picked up at the Opeongo Store yesterday.

When everyone had their fill, I said, "Rob and Cindy, you have cooking and clean up duty today, such as it is. You need to do the dishes for Joe and Barb." Turning to Joe and Barb, I continued, "I want to thank Joe and Barb for getting up early today to make us this wonderful breakfast. Thank You!" The rest of the crew seconded my thanks.

I ordered, "It's 8:15. Our water taxi ride will pick us up at 9:30 at the portage we did yesterday. I need every one else to get camp cleaned up and packed. We need to have the canoes loaded in half an hour. Let go! Get to work!"

Twenty-five minutes later we were loading the last pack into our canoes. I said, "Let's load up. Civilization awaits us."

I pulled my canoe out into the lake and headed north towards the end of the portage that led to Proulx Lake. It was 9:15 when we beached our canoes in the sand at the portage. Everyone hung out and waited for our ride. The water taxi arrived right on time. By 9:40, the packs were loaded, the canoes were lashed in and then the crew was aboard the taxi. The water taxi fly down the lake. We left the North Arm of Opeongo Lake in ten minutes. The water was choppy as we crossed the big bay near Windy Point. Seven minutes later we were approaching the point just north of the store. The boat made a wide turn as it roared around the end of the point. The pilot throttled back and coasted to a stop at the dock in front of Opeongo Store.

While the pilot tied up the boat, I hopped out. It was time to take charge again. "Every one, we need to pull the packs out and stack them at the back of the dock. Stack the PFD's and paddles over here. Lay the canoes on the dock. We will take them back to the store in a couple minutes. As soon as we get our work done, we can get showers and go to the store for sodas and junk food."

Joe brought the van down by the dock. The girls loaded the packs in the van while Rob, Alex, Joe and I took the canoes, paddles and PFD's to the store. We met the girls back at the van. Everyone gathered up their travel bags with shower supplies and clean clothes. We headed up the hill to the shower house.

We passed Tony and Jason from Crew 1 on the trail to the shower house. We gave them a big hello as we passed. When we got to the shower house, Beth and Stefany we coming out of the showers. Zack and Ron headed into the open showers. Gary Musselman, the crew leader of Crew 1 was hanging out, waiting for his turn.

I sat down on the rail beside the shower house beside Gary. I asked, "Well, Gary how did everything go?"

"This place is awesome! We had a great trip. I understand why you love this place so much. All the rain the first three days made things interesting. When the sun came out the fourth day, everything came together."

"I'm glad you guys had a good time. Did the crew work together well?"

Gary answered, "You bet. My crew was a well oiled machine. You were right about Mr. Ritter making sure I was prepared for everything. He always made sure I knew what we needed to do next. Being crew leader was a piece of cake. How did your crew do?"

"I had a good crew. We worked together well. We had a few challenges though. We planned too long a day on the second day. We didn't find a campsite on Big Trout Lake until after dark. We skipped cooking dinner. When we went to hang our bear bags, the tree we were hanging them in fell down. We were out in the rain at 10:30 at night trying to get our bear bags up. The next morning we found out that we hadn't done a very good job. A bear pulled our bags down and destroyed about half our food. It sucked."

Gary sympathized, "That's tough. Was that the last of your problems?"

"No, we had a couple more challenges after that. The third day, we decided to run rapids between Longer Lake and Burnt Root Lake. Abby and I made it through OK. Rob and Cindy made it. When Alex and Terri went through, they got caught on a rock and flipped their canoe. Rob and Cindy went to rescue them and they flipped too. Their packs and clothes were soaked. Their tents and sleeping bags were soaked. It was cold and raining. Joe was worried that they were going to develop hypothermia."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.