Love By The Side of The Lakes - Cover

Love By The Side of The Lakes

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 16 year old Will Henry returns to Algonquin Provincial Park with his girlfriend Abby and two other teenaged couples on a primitive canoeing and camping trip. This travelogue chronicles their physical, emotional and sexual challenges on the two week trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Friday, August 22nd

I blinked a couple of times when I woke up. The inside of the tent was bright. It obviously was way past dawn. Abby and I were facing each other, inches apart. I looked at Abby. Our legs were intertwined. My left hand was resting on one of Abby's breasts. My right arm was under Abby's head. It was completely numb.

I didn't want to wake Abby, so I lay there enjoying the sight, sound and aroma of my lover. Her skin was smooth, without blemish. She had started to tan yesterday, but Abby was quite a few shades paler than the sun baked lifeguard tan of my skin. Abby's breasts were a pale pink, almost white. Her nipples were soft, centered in light brown quarter sized circles. Abby's shoulder length blond hair, lay behind her shoulders and head. I breathed deep, catching a faint hint of the musky smell of Abby's pussy, a smell I loved. I breathed in again. I smelled bacon and eggs. 'Wait a minute!' I reflected. 'Oh yes. This is our lay-over day on Hogan Lake. We get to sleep late. Joe and Barb are making a special breakfast for us.'

Joe called out, "Everyone up, breakfast in five minutes.", breaking my reverie. Abby opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning lover." she said.

I kissed her gently on the lips and replied, "Good morning." We disentangled ourselves and sat up. I shook my right arm, trying to return the flow of blood to it. We dressed and went out to join Joe and Barb at our campfire circle. They had a nice fire burning in the fire ring. The rest of the crew joined our circle in a few minutes.

"Hey, Joe where did you find bacon and eggs?" Rob asked.

"We got lucky when the bear got our food. I had today's breakfast buried in the bottom of the waterproof barrel. Enjoy this breakfast, because we don't have much else for breakfast after today."

Barb and Joe dished up our feast. We enjoyed the meal immensely. When we finished eating, Joe called for every ones attention. "With our shortage of food, we need to modify our plans for today. We need to keep fishing to make sure we have enough food for tonight's dinner. Alex and Terri, you are going back to the swamp at the southern end of the lake. Barb and I had good luck there yesterday. Will and Abby, you are going to try your luck at the northern end of Hogan Lake. It has a large bay at the far end. You need to keep fishing until each of you catch five fish. Rob and Cindy, you can relax at camp, explore, do what you want. You served your fishing time yesterday. Make sure you take a lunch and rain gear before you leave this morning. Everyone needs to be back to camp by 4 pm. Any questions?"

Rob handed out slices of rye bread and the last of the salami for lunches. Joe and Barb said they would take care of the dishes, so everyone was free to go.

Abby and I loaded our rain gear, fishing gear, canteens and lunch into our canoe. We also loaded a Therm-O-Rest mat, just in case.

Abby and I paddled north from our island campsite. The sky was a deep blue, completely cloudless. We paddled northwest about a mile. When we passed a pair of empty campsites, we rounded a point and paddled west. Hogan Lake turned this direction. It extended in front of us for miles. The wind was calm, so there were only small waves on the lake. We paddled for Parks Bay, at the western most end of Hogan Lake.

We were about a quarter mile away from the island that marked the entrance to Parks Bay when Abby spotted a large dark shape along the shore of the island. "Will, do you think that is a moose?" she asked as she pointed to the object.

"I don't know. It might be." I turned the canoe a little so we would pass closer to the island. As we approached closer, we could see that it indeed was a moose. No rack was visible, so I assumed that this was a female. The moose ignored us. She was stripping the leaves off of the low branches of the trees and munching on them.

Abby and I paddled quietly, trying to get close without scaring the moose away. We were about 150 feet away when we passed the moose. When we could see the opposite side of the moose, we saw she had a calf. It was standing in the edge of the brush, with only its head visible. We stopped and drifted, observing the huge mother and delicate looking, gangly calf.

We watched the two moose for five minutes, until they disappeared into the brush in front of us. Abby gushed, "Wow Will. That was amazing. She was huge!"

We paddled past the island into Parks Bay. Abby and I took turns fishing. We had fairly good luck. We caught our quota of five fish in two hours time. We pulled into an empty campsite on a peninsula to break for lunch. The campsite more luxurious than what we were used to. It had a picnic table in the campsite. We sat at the table and ate our lunch.

When we finished lunch I asked, "Abby, do you want to take advantage of the privacy we have here?"

Abby smiled, but didn't say anything. She removed her bikini top and handed it to me. I set it on the table, pulled her close to my body and kissed her. I extended my tongue into her mouth, seeking her tongue. Our tongues slid against each other. I slipped a hand down between our bodies and squeezed Abby's breast. I fiddled with her nipples.

"Umm, Abby let's lay down." I requested.

"Ooohhh,, OK Will."

We lay down on our foam mat. "Abby, do you know what 69 is?"

"Um, sort of. Explain what you want me to do Will."

"Lay down on your back."

I stood over her head and kneeled down, straddling Abby's head with my knees. I bent over so I could reach her pussy. Do you see how this works?"

I didn't get an answer. Abby licked the tip of my cock and then swirled her tongue around the glans. "Ohhh... that's the idea." I leaned my head down and licked up and down her pussy lips, carefully avoiding her clitoris for now. Abby continued licking up and down my cock shaft and around the head.

After a few passes up and down her pussy lips, I started teasing around her clitoris. I circled it a few times before I lightly touched it. After a couple gentle licks, I slid my tongue down to the entrance to her pussy. I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could reach. I slid my tongue in and out, fucking her pussy.

Abby moaned as I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I could feel the vibrations from her moan on my cock. Abby sucked one of my balls into her mouth. "Unnh... Oh God Abby." I moaned. I tried to concentrate on her pussy, but I was losing my concentration.

I licked my way back up to Abby's clitoris again. I licked around it a couple times and then worked directly on her clit. Abby was squirming now. She was almost ready to climax. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tickled it with the tip of my tongue. Abby sucked my cock into her mouth taking in almost half of my shaft. She kept moaning, stimulating my cock. Abby reached up and tweaked my nipples as she sucked on my erect cock. It was too much. My ass clenched and my balls blasted my semen through my cock and filled Abby's mouth. She swallowed as much cum as she could. I twiddled with her clit a couple more times when Abby came. She coughed when she tried to swallow cum and moan from her climax at the same time. She sputtered, spitting cum out she tried to recover.

"Abby, thank you. That was wonderful."

"Cough. I guess... cough... I shouldn't climax and try to swallow... cough... at the same time."

I climbed off of Abby. She sat up and I sat down on the mat beside her. I hugged her to my body and kissed her. "Um, Abby that was wonderful. You are really getting good at blow jobs."

"I have a way to go to get as good with my tongue as you." Abby reached down and played with my semi-erect cock. "Will, are you ready for the main event?"

My cock reacted to Abby's hand. It stood straight up, hard as steel. "Would you like to try something different, Abby?"

"What do you have in mind Will?"

"Doggie style. It can be a lot of fun."

Abby got down on her hands and knees. She turned to look back at me. "Like this, right?"

I kneeled between her legs, with my hands on her hips. "That's exactly right honey." I rubbed up and down her pussy lips a couple times with my cock, getting it nice and wet. "Are you ready?"

Abby replied, "Go ahead Will."

I pushed my cock smoothly into her slick tunnel. My cock slid in until my balls were plastered against Abby's ass cheeks. The tip of my cock bounced against Abby's cervix. "Oh Will, you go in really deep this way. I like this."

I started my in and out rhythm. Abby started pushing her ass back at me in time with my thrusts after the first couple thrusts. My pubis bounced off Abby's ass, my balls bouncing around with each thrust. I hunched over, so I could reach Abby's tits as we fucked. After three or four minutes, Abby started moaning and moving erratically.

I held onto her hips to steady her so I could keep fucking. "Ohhh... my... God WILL! Keepppp... ahhh... going..." Abby shuddered, moaned and climax. Her pussy shivered and spasmed. I kept drilling in and out. After a minute of moaning and shaking, Abby calmed down a little. I kept thrusting. Abby never quite stopped her climax. I kept stimulating her. Her pussy quivered and spasmed around my cock as I fucked in and out. Finally after a couple more minutes I erupted. My cock drained a load of cum into Abby's cunt. I rested on Abby's back, panting and trying to catch my breath.

"Ummmm... You were wonderful Abby."

"You too Will. After I started to climax, I never stopped. It felt like one long five minute orgasm. I didn't know such a thing was possible. You are unbelievable."

I pulled my now drooping cock out of Abby's pussy. I sat down on our mat. Abby turned and sat down facing me. We kissed for a bit. When we stopped, Abby sat back and looked me in the eyes.

"Will, where are we going?"

"Tomorrow we go to Big Crow Lake." I answered.

Abby playfully swatted me on the shoulder. "No, silly. We are we going as a couple?"

"Oh. That's a different question. Obviously, I love you. I want to find a college that is good for both of us. Somewhere with a good physics department for me and a good pre-med program for you."

"Do you see us getting married someday?"

"I hope so, but we're only juniors in high school. I don't want to marry anyone before I finish four years of college."

"I know what you mean."

"The best way I can put it is this. If we were seniors in college instead of juniors in high school, I would have brought a small black box with an engagement ring in it on this trip. Wouldn't a place like this be great to propose marriage?"

"It would be a beautiful place for that."

"I want to go out with you now. I want to find a college that we both can go to so we stay together. Do we get married six years from now? I hope so, but I don't know."

"I understand. Six years is a long time. Our career choices, don't help either. I need two more years of high school, four years of pre-med, medical school and internship. You need a few years of grad school and a doctorate for astro-physics after college."

"We'll take things a little at a time and see where we end up when we're older. Right now, all I can say is I love you and don't want anyone else."

"I guess we are thinking the same way. I love you completely, heart and soul Will."

"I do too." We kissed passionately, saying with our bodies, the love each felt for the other.

When we broke our kiss, Abby asked, "How much time do we have left?"

I checked my watch and answered, "We have another half hour before we have to head back to camp."

"Do you want to make love one more time?"

"Is the Pope Catholic? Does the bear shit in the woods?" I earned another playful swat on the shoulder for that one.

"Will!"

I forgot Abby could be touchy about her religion. "Sorry." I said apologetically.

"Can I be on top?"

"Sure. I love that position too. It gives me so many wonderful things to play with while we fuck." I laid my 6'-2" slim body down on the mat. Abby straddled my hips and lowered herself towards my boner. I pointed it up for Abby. She misjudged her position. She settled down and my cock slipped back, ending up poking her asshole.

"OH! Not there! That wouldn't be good." She resettled herself with my cock in the correct hole. She sank down, engulfing my cock with her slippery, wet pussy. She rested on my groin when my cock reached bottom.

"You know, that actually could feel very good Abby."

"Really?" Abby asked as she started to rise up and then impale herself on my cock.

"It feels great. Take it from someone who has tried it. It can feel really great. We couldn't do it now. We need some lube to make sure it works, but maybe someday."

"Yeah, maybe someday." Abby agreed. She picked up the pace, rising and dropping on my cock. I reached up and ribbed her sides with both hands, slowly working my way to her enticing tits. I caressed them and then played with her nipples. Finally I ribbed my hands down, both hands meeting just above Abby's clit. I rubbed her side and ass cheeks with my right hand. I circled and played with Abby's clit with the other hand.

Abby fucked herself furiously while I stimulated her clit. Abby's breathing was getting erratic. I knew she was approaching another orgasm. I twiddled her clit until she gasped and shook. Abby's cunt spasmed and drenched my cock and pubic hair with copious quantities of juice.

Abby stopped fucking and bent over to catch her wits and her breath. I took that opportunity to start thrusting my hips up into Abby's pussy, to continue our coupling. The feeling was welling up in my groin. I thrust two or three more times before my sperm squirted out into Abby's sloppy, cum soaked pussy.

My sperm and Abby's juices dribbled out of her cunt and puddled on my groin, making a sticky mess in my pubic hair. Abby leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you Will."

"You're the greatest Abby."

Abby laid on me for about five minutes. My cock slowly deflated and plopped out. It uncorked more mess, which drained out onto my crotch. When we finally stood up, the mess ran down my thighs and balls, dripping on the ground.

I looked at my watch. Shit! 4:07 pm. "We need to hurry Abby. We're going to be late getting back to camp. Let's wash up in the lake and get out of here."

Abby gave me a quick peck on the lips and then led me down to the lake. We cleaned up and dressed. We gathered our things and canoed back to camp. We didn't get back to camp until almost 5:00 in the afternoon.

We didn't even get out of the canoe. I directed, "Rob and Cindy, you're cooking tonight. Give us the rest of the fish, we'll go clean them for dinner." I asked "Is this all?" when Alex handed me two fish.

"Yes, I didn't have much luck today."

I answered, "We'll be OK." I held up the five fish I had caught. Abby and I paddled over to the shore across from our island. We cleaned and filleted the fish and brought them back to camp.

Rob and Cindy cooked the packet of Chili that we had salvaged from the bear attack a few days ago. They added some mussels to the chili to try to extend it. We fried up the fish fillets. It was an odd combination, but it was food. We finished the meal with freeze dried strawberries. Rob and Cindy did the dishes when we finished eating. The crew hung the bear bags, finishing our duties for the evening. Everyone headed back to our campfire circle to relax and talk.

When everyone was seated, I asked, "Rob what did you and Cindy do today?"

"Um, um, we uh, hung out at camp today." Rob answered.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, feeling devilish.

Cindy took over, "Yes Will, we had a lot of fun." She smirked and rubbed Rob's crotch.

Rob protested, "Cindy!"

Cindy answered, "Rob, everyone knows what we were doing. It's the same thing we have all been doing. I love having sex with you. I don't care who knows."

I asked, "Is this the same shy girl who didn't even want to kiss in front of friends at my birthday party last year?"

Cindy replied, "No. It's not the same girl. She has been replaced by a horny cock hound."

Rob stared at his girlfriend, dumbfounded. Cindy giggled and said, "Well, I am now. Thanks to my wonderful lover." She rubbed Rob's crotch again.

I asked, "It sounds like you two had a lot of fun today. Did you?"

Cindy replied, "Oh my God, we did. We had sex three times today. The third time I had an orgasm while we were doing it. I thought my brain was going to explode. Rob is a wonderful lover." Cindy wrapped her arms around Rob and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

Abby looked like she was about to say something so put a finger up to my lips to asked her to be quiet. I didn't want her gushing about how many orgasms she had today. Rob and Alex didn't need that kind of pressure.

I asked Alex, "What did you and Terri do today?"

He answered, "We fished for about four hours. We got skunked. I couldn't even get a nibble. Terri and I came back to camp around 2 pm. We wanted to get some advice from Joe about where to fish. He said he and Barb would take a shift fishing. Terri and I decided to take advantage of our free time. We went to a little clearing to have, uh, some fun."

Abby asked, "Terri, do you have any regrets about going to bed with Alex?"

"I do." Terri said. Alex's face went from a grin to apprehensive instantly. Terri continued, "I wish I hadn't been so nervous about doing this. If I had realized how much fun this was, I would have done this with Alex six months ago."

Alex's mouth switched back to a smile, a huge smile. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said.

As usual, Rob decided to pry into my affairs. "Well, Will. What did you and Abby do today?"

I played along. "We paddled to the other end of the lake. We saw a female moose with her calf. We got within a hundred feet of her. It was awesome. We fished for awhile. We caught most tonight's dinner. We hung out at an empty campsite for awhile. That's about it."

Rob responded, "Come on Will. We spilled the details. What did you two do?"

I looked at Abby. She nodded her head yes. "OK, OK. Abby and I made love twice this afternoon. It was stupendous. I love this girl." I kissed her and gave her tit a squeeze.

Rob continued prying, fortunately not picking on me anymore. "Joe everyone else has talked about their first time having sex. What's your story?"

Joe shook his head no, and said "No, I don't think so."

The whole group tried to coax him into telling, but we got nowhere until Barb said, "C'mon Joe spill the beans. Tell them about it."

Joe answered, "OK. I'm outnumbered. I give up. I'll tell. My first time was the night of my junior prom. My date and I made out for awhile in the back of my father's car and then we fumbled around. Neither of us had sex before. We were clueless. Eventually we managed to figure out where things went and we did it. I'm embarrassed to say it lasted about one minute. It was a huge disappointment. My date and I never went out again. That's about it."

Barb broke in, "Don't stop there. Tell then about the next time."

Joe demurred, "I don't think so."

Barb pressed, "Go on. They'll enjoy this story."

Joe finally relented to the chorus of "C'mon tell us." from the whole crew.

He said, "I'll talk. The next time was with this really cute freshman soon after I started my senior year in high school. Cindy Smith. What an experience. Cindy had the largest tits. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. We went to a movie on our first date. When the movie was over, we went parking. Cindy was all over me. We got in the back seat of my car. We had sex three times that night. She was mind boggling. The first time we did it, I shot off too soon like my first time. Cindy gave me a blow job and then we did it again. I thought we had to be done after that. Cindy insisted that we have sex a third time. Cindy and I dated for six weeks. We had sex every chance we got. We did it so often that I lost count of how many times we had sex. The girl was a nymphomaniac."

I asked, "Joe, does Cindy live at 1435 Red Forge Road?"

Joe looked puzzled. "How did you know that Will?"

I laughed. "I know Cindy. I dated her younger sister Megan."

"You dated little Megan?"

"She isn't so little anymore." I held my hands in front of my chest, indicating the size of Megan's breasts. "It sounds like Megan learned a lot from her older sister. We dated for five weeks. I also lost count of how many times I had sex." I turned to look at Rob. "Now do you believe that I forgot how often I had sex?"

Joe asked, "What is that all about?"

"At my fifteenth birthday party during a truth or dare game, I was asked how often I had sex. Rob, Cindy, my girlfriend, and a couple other friends all refused to believe me. They made me do two dares because they thought I was lying. So there!" I stuck my tongue out at Rob and Cindy.

Rob looked a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry Will. It just didn't seem believable."

Abby looked at Barb and asked, "Barb, you're the only one who hasn't told their story. Tell us about your first time."

Barb blushed, "No. I don't think so."

Joe pushed, "Your turn honey. You talked me into telling. It's your turn. Confess."

Barb finally agreed. "OK, I'll tell. It isn't much of a story really. I decided that I wanted to wait until I got married. I made out with a few guys on dates when I was in high school, but that's all. I showed up at college a very naive freshmen. This really tall, cute junior asked me out for a date. We dated all through the year. We made out like crazy. By Christmas, he was fingering me. By Valentines Day, we were naked and doing oral sex. By Easter that year, my resolve to give my virginity to my husband on our wedding night went right out the window. We made love for the first time the night before spring break started. My first time was amazing. I had two orgasms before he even got his cock into me. It was special, something that I relive every time I make love with my husband."

I pried, "Who was it. Did Joe know you back then?"

Barb smiled. "I said I wanted to lose my virginity on my wedding night to my husband. One out of two isn't bad. My first time wasn't on my wedding night, but at least it was with my future husband. Joe has been my only lover."

The group talked about tomorrow's portage. We had a two and half mile portage to get to Big Crow Lake. It would be our longest of the trip. By the time we prepared our plans for tomorrow, it was getting dark and the mosquitoes were out. Every one retreated to their tents to seek shelter.

Abby and I stripped and cuddled together making out. We weren't in any hurry. The sounds of our friends having sex again. Hot, sweaty passionate teens making love. The surprise was the sounds from Joe and Barb's tent. They were going at it hot and heavy. When Joe and Barb climaxed, Barb was shouting loud enough to be heard at the opposite end of our island.

About five minutes after they finished, Abby and I heard Barb say, "Joe, I know I'm pregnant. I can feel it."

Joe answered, "That's silly."

"I know it sounds weird, but I know. When we get home, you'll see. I bet I am pregnant and the baby will be due on May 15th."

"Want to bet Barb?"

"Sure, how about loser changes all the diapers for a month?"

"No way. I wouldn't bet that much against a woman's intuition."

"Chicken!"

"You bet. Good night honey."

"You'll see Joe. May 15th."

I kissed Abby and said, "I hope we are as happy together in five years as Joe and Barb are."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.