Love By The Side of The Lakes - Cover

Love By The Side of The Lakes

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 16 year old Will Henry returns to Algonquin Provincial Park with his girlfriend Abby and two other teenaged couples on a primitive canoeing and camping trip. This travelogue chronicles their physical, emotional and sexual challenges on the two week trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Genesis 8:11-12
"... on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth and the windows of the heavens were opened. And rain fell for forty days and forty nights"

Friday, August 15th

The next Boy Scout in line held out his empty styrofoam plate. I dropped a piece of chicken on it with the tongs in my hand. "More barbeque sauce?" I asked.

"Sure" the scout replied. I poured a small amount of sauce on his chicken with the ladle in my other hand. The scout stepped to the right in front of my friend Jim Hardy. Jim dropped a scoop of potato salad on the plate.

I forced the smile on my face. The next scout held his plate out. I repeated the ritual. I looked at the line of scouts and parents. It extended at least 150 feet back from our serving table. I've grown to hate the Friday night barbeque for the parents at my job working on camp staff at this Boy Scout camp.

The next scout in line smiled as I gave him his chicken. "Thanks Will for helping me earn Swimming Merit Badge. I had fun this week."

"No problem Joey. I liked having you in my class. Would you like extra sauce?" I asked.

"Sure Will." I slopped some barbeque sauce on Joey's chicken. Joey stepped to the right. I reached into the tray for more chicken. It was empty.

"I need more chicken over here." I yelled.

Jim and I stepped back from the stalled line in front of the table so we could talk quietly.

I said, "God, I hate chicken. I must have served 3000 pieces of chicken in the past nine weeks. I'll never eat another chicken the rest of my life!"

Jim answers, "Tell me about it. It's all I can do not to puke from the smell of potato salad anymore. Good news though. There only about fifty people left in line. We're almost done for the night."

"Hah. I'm almost done for the summer! Next week this time you'll still be standing at the table serving potato salad while I am lying along the side of a Canadian lake enjoying a sunset with my girlfriend."

Jim muttered, "I can't believe you can take your girlfriend along on the trip."

"Why not? She's a Venturer Scout too." Two staffers from the kitchen crew brought a big tray of chicken and plunked it on the serving table. Jim and I stepped up to the table and pasted smiles back on our faces.

"Danny, would you like some extra sauce?" I asked as I dropped chicken on his plate. Danny was in my Swimming Merit Badge class too.

"Sure Will, Thanks." Danny stepped to the right for rest of his meal. I scanned the line, to see how many more people were left to serve. When my eyes reached the end of the line I noticed my mother was standing in the back, waiting for me to finish serving tonight. She was picking me up from camp as soon as the dinner was finished. I smiled and waved with the tongs in my right hand.

The line moved forward. Then I saw her. Abby came too! I beamed and waved excitedly.

I plopped a chicken on the next plate. "More sauce?" I poured the sauce on when the scout nodded.

"Jim, my girlfriend is here too!" I crowed.

Jim looked up the direction I pointed. "A blonde, all the right curves. God, you're lucky Will. You're going to spend two weeks with her. She's gorgeous."

I threw the tongs in the nearly empty tray of chicken when the last person filed by to get their dinner. "Done!" I exclaimed. "I've got to get out of here Jim." I reached for his hand to shake. "I'll be thinking of you next Friday evening when we are laying along that lake watching the sunset while you're here scooping up potato salad to the campers."

Jim scowled and said, "You suck Will!" Jim's face then broke into a smile and he said, "No really, have a good time. I'm going to miss you. Are you planning to work on camp staff again next year?"

"I think so." My mom and my girlfriend walked up to the table. "Jim, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend Abigail Hendricks." Jim reached across the table and shook Abby's hand. "Abby, this is Jim Hardy. Jim and I work together at the pool. Jim teaches Lifesaving Merit Badge while I teach Swimming Merit Badge."

Abby said, "Very nice to meet you Jim."

Jim replied, "Nice to meet you to Abby."

I said, "Good luck Jim, I've got to go. We leave for Algonquin at 6 am tomorrow." I ran around the serving table and gave Abby a big hug.

Abby, my mom and I walked across the assembly field towards the parking lot. We were about half way across the field when one of my students this week came up with his mother in tow.

"Mom, Mom. I want you to meet Will Henry. Come on!" Billy Jenkins said. Billy is 11 years old, skinny as a rail and usually very shy.

"Will, Will!! I want you to meet my mom." Billy yanked on his mother's hand to get her closer.

"How do you do Mrs. Jenkins?" I asked, extending my hand to shake her hand.

"I glad I got to meet you Will. Billy hasn't stopped talking about you for the last half hour. Thank you for teaching him to swim this week."

"It was my pleasure. Billy was a great student." I looked down at Billy and asked, "You coming back to camp next year?"

Billy beamed and answered, "You bet. Scout camp is great. I wouldn't miss it!"

When the Jenkins family left, Abby slipped her hand around my waist. "You sure are popular Will."

"It's no big deal. I taught Swimming Merit Badge this summer. Lots of first and second year scouts take that merit badge. They like to hang out with the staff." I explain. "We need to make one more stop before I go. I need to talk to the camp director and check out."

We headed to other side of the field where Mr. Anderson, the camp director, was talking with some scouts. When he was done talking, I stepped up to him.

"Mr. Anderson. Dinner is over. Is it alright if I leave camp now?" I asked.

"Have you turned in all the completed and partial merit badge cards?"

"Yep, all done. Rob has everything."

"Very good. You going to come back next year?" Mr. Anderson asked.

Smiling, I answered, "If you'll have me. I'd love to come back next year."

"Well, get out of here Mr. Henry. Have fun in Canada! I'll see you next summer."

Mom, Abby and I walked to the car. Abby asked, "Who is Rob?"

"He's the Aquatics Director, my boss. I have to turn in the merit badge cards for all my students who complete their merit badges and fill in the requirements completed for scouts who did not finish their work. Rob collects all the cards from his instructors and has to sign every one. I don't envy him. He probably has 200-300 cards to sign tonight. It all has to be done by 7:30 tonight. Then all the directors turn their stacks of signed merit bage cards into the camp office. The office staff has to sort out the 1000 merit badge cards into stacks for each troop in camp." I looked at Abby. She had a slightly dazed look on her face.

I kissed Abby. "Sorry, I'll stop talking about camp business. It's done!" I kissed Abby again and hugged her. "God, I missed you!"

When we reached the car, Abby and I got in the back together. "I see." my mom said, "I'm just the chauffeur. Will you used always fight to ride shotgun."

I chuckled, "That was before I had a girlfriend in the back seat." Abby and I snuggled together as we left scout camp.

Abby said, "I can't believe the tan you have. You're golden brown. Your hair is bleached almost white."

"I spent the last ten weeks at the pool in the sun. Of course I have a tan." I kissed Abby.

A few minutes down the road my mom asked, "Will, did you have dinner yet?"

"No. I'm starving." I answered.

"There's a KFC up ahead. Does that sound good?" Mom asked.

"NO! I've seen enough chicken this summer. I served around three thousand servings of chicken this summer. I don't ever want to see another chicken! What I need is a good burger."

Mom pulled into the McDonalds. We ate dinner and headed for Paradise, Pa. Abby and I snuggled in the back while mom drove the 45 minutes to our house.

When we were a few miles from home, mom said, "Will, when we get home, I want you to get all your laundry out right away. I'll get the washer started, so you can take these clothes along tomorrow. Your step-dad and I are planning to take Kyle, Andrew and Lizzie out for ice cream tonight. I expect that we'll be gone for an hour and half or two hours. You can drive Abby home when you two are done, right?"

I said, "Sure, no problem." I answered. I looked at Abby with a quizzical look on my face. I whispered to Abby, "Is my mom telling us we can get together?" Abby smiled and shook her head.

Mom said, "I heard that Will. I figured you two could use some private time tonight before the trip. Just make sure you get your packing done before you get 'sidetracked' by other things."

"No, mom, I need to unpack for this trip. Everything I need for Algonquin is already in my duffle bag. I need to remove all the unnecessary things to get ready."

"Have fun. Dan and I will keep your brothers and sister busy for awhile tonight."

"Thanks, Mom. You're the greatest!"

Abby added, "Thanks, Mrs. Martin."

When we arrived at my house, Abby helped me carry my duffle bag and trash bag full of dirty laundry into the house. When I stepped in the front door, my seven year old little sister Lizzie hurled herself at my legs.

"Will, you're home. I've missed you!" Lizzie said as she wrapped herself around my legs. I picked Lizzie up and gave her a kiss.

"I missed you too Lizzie." When I put her down, she ran off for the family room. Abby and I carried my bags to my bedroom. I passed my brothers' room. My 10 year old brother Andrew was playing on the computer.

I stuck my head in and said, "Heh squirt. How's it going?"

Andrew answered, "Heh, Will. Welcome home. Excuse me, I'm in the middle of a game. Mario's stuck. I've got to figure this out."

"Andy, where is Kyle?"

"He's out back playing with Eddie."

"Thanks."

Abby and I continued to my room. I dumped the contents of the laundry bag on the floor. I grabbed the swim suits, two pair of scout shorts and two pair of scout socks from the pile. "Abby, would you take this to the basement for me?"

"Sure Will." Abby headed out. I started sorting my gear out, dividing it into two piles, one for Algonquin and one to stay here.

As I was working, my brother Kyle walked by my bedroom door. He stopped at my door and looked in. "Heh, butt face, you're home." Kyle teased.

"Yeah dork. I'm home for the evening. I couldn't stand to be around you any longer than that." Then I looked up at Kyle. 'Holy Shit.' I thought. 'Kyle has to be at least 2 inches taller than when I saw him eight weeks ago.' "Kyle how tall are you?"

Kyle smiled as he told me, "I'm 5'-5" now." Kyle lowered his voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "I'm growing hair over my cock and I'm shooting!"

"Cool, Kyle. Maybe I'll have to stop teasing you about being little." I paused for dramatic effect. "But I won't squirt!" I stuck my tongue at at him.

Kyle stuck his tongue out and then said, "Lizard breath."

"Twerp"

"Goon" Kyle said as he made a face at me.

"Toad" I taunted. Kyle headed down the hall to his bedroom. I loved my brother, but it was too much fun teasing him to stop. I hadn't seen him since our scout troop spent a week at the scout camp eight weeks ago. Kyle turned twelve in the meantime. For the first time in four years, he and I would be riding the bus to school together in the fall.

Abby walked into my room as my step dad Dan came by yelling, "Kyle, Andrew, Lizzie, let's go! We're leaving for ice cream. Last one out pays."

Kyle, Andrew and Lizzie thundered by my door. Dan stuck his head in the door and said, "Welcome home son. You and Abby behave yourselves while we're gone." He gave me a wink and left.

My mom popped her head in the doorway of my room. "Will, in an hour, take the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer for 30 minutes on medium heat. OK?"

"Yes mom. I've been doing my own laundry at camp for the last ten weeks."

Abby added, "I'll make sure he gets it right Mrs. Martin."

"Thanks Abby. Have fun kids." mom said before she disappeared. The car doors slammed and we heard my family pull away.

"God I missed you Abby!" I exclaimed as I backed her towards my bed. We kissed for a few seconds, then Abby fell back onto my bed, pulling me with her.

Abby and I locked our lips together. I thrust my tongue into my lover's mouth. Her tongue met mine. Our tongues slid together. We made out for a couple minutes. We paused for breath and to disrobe.

My naked sixteen year old lover lay down on my bed. Her blond hair splayed out on my bed. She beckoned me to join her on the bed with her finger. I lay my 6'-2" frame on the bed beside Abby. I kissed her for a few seconds. I kissed my way down her neck to her right breast. I licked her nipple as I squeezed her tit gently. Abby ran her hands through my hair.

"Mmmmm... Will that feels great." Abby cooed.

My cock was painfully erect. I hadn't jerked off for almost a month. Privacy was at a premium in a scout camp.

I kept playing with Abby's tit. I slipped my other hand down and rubbed along Abby's labia. I felt her moisture seeping from her pussy. I rubbed my fingers in it and played with her clitoris.

"Oooohhhhh... Wwwwilllll... God it's been tooooo... ooohhh... long." Abby moaned.

I worked my finger into her pussy as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I kissed my way across her belly heading for her nether regions. When my mouth reached her clit, I kissed it gently. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips, pausing each time I reached the top to lick her clit. Abby pulled my head against her crotch, encouraging me to continue my ministrations.

I pushed my finger into Abby's pussy while I concentrated on stimulating her clit with my tongue.

"Unnhh... Ooohhhh... God... Willl... Ohhhh... don't stop..." Abby moaned.

Abby was starting to wiggle. I sucked Abby's clit into my mouth and twiddled the end of it with the tip of my tongue. I pushed two fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Aaagrhhh... OOOOHHHH... WILLL... AAaaeeeiiiiii..." Abby screamed as she flailed about as her orgasm reached her. I sat back on my haunches and watched my lover climax.

Abby returned to her senses after about 30 seconds. "Are you ready Will? I have been waiting for tonight since we made love ten weeks ago. I need you!"

"Believe me Abby I've been ready for this for weeks. You're still on the pill right?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to be on the top Abby?"

"No, you take the lead this time Will."

Abby spread her legs wide and I took position between them. I slid forward and put my hard erect six and half inch cock against the entrance to Abby's vagina. "Here we go love." I said as I slid my cock slowly into Abby's cunt.

Abby put her hands on my ass and pulled me towards her. My cock slid in with a slow steady motion. When my pubic hair was mingling with Abby's hair, I paused. I leaned down and kissed Abby. "Does this feel as good as you remember from the last time?"

"God, Will Yes! I have been replaying that afternoon ten weeks ago when you took my virginity in my head every night. Please fuck me Will, I need it."

I pulled my cock most of the way out. I pushed in again, enjoying the sensations as Abby's warm slippery pussy walls slid along my cock. I pulled out and pushed in a little faster.

"Mmmmm... Will, please go faster." Abby begged.

I pumped in and out faster. "I love you, unnnhhh... Abby... Unnhh." I grunted as I pushed in and out. I pumped my cock in hard and fast now. My groin demanded it.

"Uuufff... Oooohhh... Wiiiillllll... hard... er... please..." Abby groaned in my ear. I slammed in as hard and fast as I could. Abby pushed her groin back with each thrust. "Unnhh... almost... unhh... there... Wi... lllllll..." Abby exclaimed as she moaned.

I crashed my cock into Abby hard. My balls pulled up tight against my body as my asshole tightened. I thought, 'Hold on. Got to... ' "Oooohhh... Unhhh..." I moaned. I pulled out and pushed in again hard. 'Got to hold on.'

Finally the dam burst. I pushed my cock in as deep as it could go. I ground my pubic bone against Abby's clitoris. Abby's pussy squeezed my cock and spasmed. She groaned as her arms and legs flew around wildly. My cock fired a month's worth of slimy white cum into Abby's depths. Spurt after spurt. It felt like my cock would never stop. I filled Abby's cunt to overflowing. The sperm dripped out and ran down my balls.

I pulled out, rolled over and a collapsed beside Abby. I stared at the ceiling. Abby gently rubbed my left nipple. When I recovered, I rolled back and looked at Abby. "I'm sorry I made you wait so long for your second time. I hope you enjoyed it lover." I said.

"Waiting ten weeks for you was hard, but it was worth it. You're magical with that cock of yours. I could feel it pulse inside me today."

"I'm glad." Abby kept rubbing my left nipple.

"Will, how big is your cock?"

"Huh? Umm, it's about six or six and half inches, I guess. I haven't checked in awhile."

I checked the clock over my bed. I groaned. "It's time to dry my laundry." I got up and headed for the door. I felt daring. I streaked down the hall with my naked lover following me. We raced down the basement steps and went into the laundry room. I pulled the wet wash out and stuffed it in the dryer while Abby set the dryer. I slammed the door and Abby pressed start. She jumped on top of the dryer and smiled. The machine whirled and hummed.

"Ooohh... this feels cool." Abby murmured. "We have another half hour. Let's do it down here. The sight of my sexy girlfriend had aroused my cock again. It stood straight out from my body.

Abby asked, "Heh, Will. Get a ruler. I want to see how long your cock is."

"Umm, OK. I'll be back in a second." I went to the play room outside the laundry door. I took a ruler from the junk drawer and returned to the laundry room. I handed the ruler to Abby.

She gently held my cock and laid the ruler along side it. "Ewww. It's really sticky."

"It's been in a really wet place recently." I joked.

Abby stared at the ruler. "Wow. Seven inches."

"Huh, no it's not that big." I looked at the ruler. "Seven inches! I had no idea."

Abby took the ruler and playfully swatted me on the ass. "Take that seven inch prick and put to use boy." She swatted me again. "Get to it!"

"Yes mam!"

I slid Abby off the dryer and turned her around. She asked, "What are you doing Will?"

"Lean on the dryer and stick your ass out Abby." I directed. She took the requested position. I rubbed my finger up and down her pussy lips. "You ready love?"

"Let's go boy! I'm waiting."

I held her ass and pushed my cock straight into her sloppy cunt. I pumped in and out of Abby's cunt. Not as fast as the first time. The need had abated a little. I played with Abby's tits while we fucked. Sweat poured down my face and chest. Abby moaned and pushed her ass back against me as we fucked. Abby's pussy slurped and squelched as I pumped into her.

I dropped one hand down to the top of her cunt. I rubbed her clit as I pushed my cock in and out of her.

"Unnhh. Ooohhh... God Will! Keep... unhh... going... Ohhhh... GOD!" Abby moaned.

I thrust and pumped. Hard and fast now. "Unnh... Unh... Unh! Unh! Unh!" I grunted. I pressed my cock in hard, pushing Abby against the dryer. The vibrating machine rubbed my finger over her clit.

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Abby screamed. Abby's cunt grabbed at my prick and squeezed. I pushed in deep and shot a second load into Abby's sopping pussy. Spurt after sticky spurt. I collapsed onto her back and rested my tired body.

"Uh, Will. You can get off me now." Abby asked.

"Mmmm... sorry, that took everything I had." I straightened up. Abby turned around to face me and hopped back up on the dryer.

"Wow, what a mess." I said as I stared at her beautiful pussy. "May I clean you up?"

"Sure Will."

I leaned down and licked up her juices and my cum that was seeping out of Abby.

"Owww! Gently Will. I'm really sensitive now."

"Sorry." I licked gently. After a couple minutes I had licked up all the cum and pussy juice.

I kissed Abby. "Eww! Will you're a mess." Abby exclaimed.

"Sorry honey." I went over to the sink and washed off my face, crotch and cock.

I sat up on the dryer beside Abby. We snuggled a little while.

Abby asked, "Will, you're sure we can make love on the Algonquin trip. It'll be OK? Our chaperones won't mind?"

"Yes Abby. When our crew gets out in the wilderness, we can make love as often as we want. Joe and Barb Baer won't care. We just can't do it on the drive up to Algonquin. Mr. & Mrs. Ritter don't see things the same way as Joe and Barb. Once the two crews split up on Opeongo Lake the first night, we are safe. We get to share a tent and make love when ever we want."

"I can't wait. I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight."

The dryer clicked off while we were talking. I glanced at my watch. "Shit. Abby, we better get back upstairs before my family gets home."

Abby followed me as I led the way to the basement stairs. I had just put my foot on the bottom step when I heard the front door slam. I looked back at Abby. Her eyes were bugged out. I put my finger to my lips and said "Shhh"

Abby and I beat a hasty retreat to the laundry room again. Abby whispered, "What are we going to do?"

"I'll use one of the swim suits in the dryer. I'll bring you some clothes. Just hang loose for a minute." I grabbed one of my swim suits out of the dryer. "Oh! Oh! Hot! Hot!" I groaned as I felt the hot cloth against my balls and cock.

I walked out the door and up the steps, trying to look very casual.

I bumped into my mom at the top of the steps. She asked, "Did you take Abby home yet?"

"Umm, no, she's downstairs. She was helping me with the laundry."

"Oh, OK. You need to get her home soon. You two have a big day tomorrow."

"OK mom."

I walked to my room and grabbed a pile of dirty laundry. I put Abby's clothes in the middle of the pile. I took it back to the laundry room. Abby dressed fast, to make sure we didn't get caught. I double checked to make sure we didn't leave any tell-tale messes. I drove Abby home as soon as we got upstairs. I made quite a sight. A sixteen year old in a swim suit and flip flops. I gave Abby a kiss on her porch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.