Shock and Awe: Again - Cover

Preview

Shock and Awe: Again

by Tabooteller

Copyright© 2006 by Tabooteller

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Cheating, DomSub, Gang Bang, Water Sports,

Erotica Sex Story: Man tells another story of him and his wife swapping with friends. This time with kinky sex but this time he has a huge shock that is not good.

Writers Notes: These are going to be longer than usual, I have a lot to say. First this story has some kinky sex in it. A Dom-Sub routine, A long Golden Shower, and a guy's butt getting licked. However I should say that in spite of having three or so places that might lead some to think a lez sex scene is coming up there is no lesbian scenes in this story. Second is that I apologize for taking so long with this story. I thought I would have more time to write these stories but it ends up for various reasons, including having a lot less computer time, I actually have less time to write. I want to do another six to eight stories I have in mind but after those I'm not sure if I will continue. I will have to see what my scedule is. I may do one to three per year. The way things are going now it will probably take me over a year to do those six to eight storie. Two or three of the stories are short, so I might be able to do them in weekend when its their turn to be written, but the others will be as long as usual for my stories. Check out my profile or blog soon if you want to know more about those stories. Lastly this story is split into three parts. All three parts are done so they should be all posted about the same time. And The editing may not be as complete as some of my later stories, but I think we caught most of the major mistakes and many minor ones.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.