New Life for Batgirl - Cover

New Life for Batgirl

by Nightman37

Copyright© 2006 by Nightman37

Erotica Sex Story: Baised on the DC Comics character Batman, Batgirl/Oracle, Robin/Nightwing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Masturbation   .

The event in this story takes place shortly after the Joker's attack on Batgirl that crippled her for life.

Barbara Gordon lay in her hospital bed shortly after her crippling incident with the Joker. She curses herself for being so dumb to get caught by that maniac. She had spent the last few hours crying then getting mad and finally crying again. The Doctor's told her that she would never walk again. She did not know what to do.

A nurse came in and handed Barbara an envelope. She simply stated that a young man had dropped it off at the desk and asked that it be given to her. As the nurse left, Babs dried her tears and opened the envelope. It read:

Babs

I know we haven't spoken in quite some time but you are still on my mind. All those nights we shared together and all the sunrises we watched together could not be wiped away because we changed and grew. You still hold a special place in my heart and I care for you so deeply and want to be there for you. If you think I'm writing this out of pity the answer is no. I am writing this because when I heard the news of your attack, I felt like someone had plunged a knife into my heart and left me to die. If it were ok I would like to take you out of there and help you through this ordeal.

Dick

Barbara was shocked. She still remembered their last night together. The nightly patrol had been finished and Dick made dinner for them. He had taken her to an apartment Bruce owned and for many months this place served as a second home for the two lovebirds. As Dick cleared the table Babs got a look in her eyes. She quietly removed her Batgirl costume while Dick washed the dishes. She now stood in the living room wearing only her sports bra and her white cotton panties. She slipped off her sports bra and deposited it on the floor next to her discarded costume. With her breasts now free she rubbed them and her nipples began to stiffen. She called out "Dickey, I'm ready for dessert."

Dick Grayson turned around and dropped the dish her was holding. This beautiful redhead was the most breathtaking thing he had ever seen. Under his green shorts, his cock began to harden. Babs sauntered over to him and slipped her hand down his trunks and grasped his raging hardon. She loved the effect she had on him. With that she knelt down and freed his cock and began to suck it. Her onset only lasted for a few moments and she was rewarded with a large load of his seed.

With that she led the teen wonder to the bedroom and began to disrobe him. When Dick was nude, she lay back on the bed reached down and removed her panties. They were soaked with her love juices. She quietly said, "Here's Dessert for you Baby." Dick knelt down between her legs and began to lick at her pussy. Barbara began to thrash and moan.

He then grasped his cock and gently pressed it into her waiting pussy. She began to thrust her hips to meet him and screamed, "Fuck me boy wonder, Fuck me."

Dick kept up his pace until he climaxed into her wet pussy.

They laid together for a short time and then Barbara got up and began to gather up her belongings. Dick rested on his elbows and watched her dress. He quietly whispered, "I love you."

Once again in her Batgirl attire she exited the apartment through the alley. As she pulled the tarp off of her batcycle, she heard a voice say, "You should know better." She spun around ready to strike only to be met by the menacing figure of Batman.

Startled Batgirl replied, "What?"

Batman proceeded to tell her that he knew of her and Robin's affair. And he wanted it over. His best argument was, "He's only a boy and you're a full grown woman."

"End it now!" With that Batman disappeared into the night as quickly as he had appeared.

Knowing full well what Batman was capable of she went back in the apartment. She saw Dick lounging in the bed playing with his cock. Lust filled her mind as she watched her young lover stroke himself and climax.

She was going to miss him. She cleared her throat and Dick looked up surprised. His eyes brightened up as he saw Batgirl. He said, "Hi Baby back for seconds?"

She was surprised to see his cock begin to harden again. She took her eyes off of Dick's member. She blurted it out, "I'm sorry this is not going to work out, I've met someone else!"

With that she turned and ran out of the apartment and to her cycle. She rode like the wind and once safely back at her apartment, she let out her bottled up emotions. She cried for the night and well into the next day. Robin tried contacting her numerous times but eventually accepted her story that there was someone else.

Babs Gordon began to cry again. But this time for happiness, Dick still loved her and wanted to be with her. He wanted to help her rebuild her life. With that Barbara felt a familiar sensation from her pussy. It was getting wet remembering Robin. She was even happier, it was ok, and the incident had not removed that from her.

About a month later, Babs was released from the hospital and a van was waiting for her. Her eyes brightened to see Dick Grayson get out and come towards her. She was glad that her father was busy in city business. Barbara wheeled her chair towards Dick and wanted to leap into his arms.

The action was not the same but the end result was. She was with the man she loved. After loading her in the van he drove her to her new home. Dick's apartment was a loft in outer Gotham. It was decorated in a sort of Japanese style. Barbara and Dick rode the elevator up and she wheeled out to see her new surroundings. As she looked around she was surprised. Dick had thought of everything, handicapped access to the loft and all of its rooms. The bathroom had been modified to allow a wheel chair into it. She was happy. She turned around and gave Dick a big hug. A phone began ringing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.