My Dearest Darling Virginia - Cover

My Dearest Darling Virginia

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Now, who the heck would be giving me an old clipping about someone I don't know? Not to mention a photo. I unfolded the letter, expecting an explanation. I got more questions, instead. The date at the top of the page was Nineteen Sixteen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mom and I had a great time being together; we always do. We played our own variation of poker that we call Truth Poker. The loser of the hand has to tell something that the other wants to know. Sometimes we revealed some deep things; mostly, though, we acted like the girls we were and stayed on the subject of men. We also went fishing, putting the fish we caught back; and spent time hiking along the nature trails.

When we woke up Sunday morning, it was raining and we decided to pull up stakes and head back home. She called Dad on the cell phone and told him we'd be in around lunch time and offered to stop and pick up something to bring back to the house; however, he said he'd cook and asked what I wanted for dessert.

He provided my requested brownies along with meatloaf, creamed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, and home-made rolls. Mom and I had just finished clearing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen when Aunt Margie called and invited Mom and Dad over to her house for an afternoon of cards.

After they were gone, I stretched out on the couch to watch The Spiral Staircase that featured Dorothy McGuire as Helen, a mute woman, who becomes the target of a serial killer in 1916. The killer preys upon women with "afflictions". I've seen the movie several times, but it's another one of those I never get tired or watching.

Between the rain, my full tummy, and the coziness of the couch, I was dozing in and out as I watched Helen struggle with finding out the identity of the killer. I was almost gone as the movie ended, but the door bell rang.

Groaning, I pushed myself up and made my way to the door, which I opened after looking out the window to see Brad standing on the porch.

"Hi," he said softly. He looked the way he always does when his grandmother has a bad day. "I was hoping you'd be home."

Returning his greeting, I kissed his cheek and wrapped him in a bear hug. I held him until he said he needed to use the bathroom.

While he was gone, I made hot chocolate with marshmallows, and carried the cups into the living room. When he joined me on the sofa, I could see that his eyes were red from crying.

"Want to talk about it now?"

He shook his head and swallowed some of his drink. "I just want to be with you. Let's watch Mary Poppins."

He and I both watched that movie when we needed cheering up.

Jane and Michael were going to the bank with their father, when Brad nuzzled my neck, and whispered, "Let's go to your bedroom."

The minute I closed the door of my room, Brad pulled me into his arms. His lips pressed mine hungrily and I eagerly responded, moaning softly. Sliding his hands beneath my shirt, he traced his fingers over my lower back and spine. The sensations coursing through my body were incredible and I began bumping and rubbing against his hardness.

Grunting, he began feather kissing my face. "I've missed you, so much," he whispered.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." He captured my lips into another breath-taking kiss; his tongue exploring every crevice of my mouth, while his hands went to work unbuttoning my shirt.

He licked my lips. "How about plan A?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.