Being a Little Brother Video Perv

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Sammy, a 15-year old expert with electronics, finds a way to keep tabs on his sexy older sister, Heather. He loves to masturbate and he's about to amass an amazing video library to help him get it on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Sammy had found his older sister, Heather, to be one of the sexiest girls he'd ever seen and he finally decided when he was a freshman in high school to use some of his vast knowledge of cameras, video, and wiring to put into place a system that would let him enjoy his own little personal pursuits of jacking off and getting aroused by his older sexy sister.

Sammy's parents had realized a few years earlier that their son was pretty smart and he quickly picked up a lot of knowledge and practical insights on how to wire up all the technical entertainment gadgets they had there in their home. He'd fixed up a family home theater system like it was no big deal at all. To him, it wasn't. Sammy took that same knowledge and the practical experience he'd gotten and as he hatched his plan to develop his own little personal library of hot videos about Heather, he figured out exactly what he'd need to get the job done.

Before Sammy actually got ready to capture Heather on video and DVD, he had managed for wrangle a few porn films out of some of his buddies and he'd brought them home and either when there was no one else there or late at night when his parents and Heather were all asleep, Sammy would get the porn films in the machine and he'd let them run while he sat there naked in his bedroom and stroked his horny little 15-year old dick until he spurted a load of hot thick cum out onto the floor.

Sammy's sister, Heather, was a natural redhead and as she'd entered puberty, she'd quickly developed into a very attractive, very popular and very sexy teenage girl. She manage to use her beauty and her popularity to get herself on the varsity cheerleading squad and that only made Sammy hornier when he saw Heather either getting ready to go to a game or coming home from one looking all sweaty, tousled and hot to trot. Sammy had watched as Heather had begun to change from just an older sister who had a boyish figure like him, to a budding young woman who began to develop the roundedness and the breasts and curves of a young woman. He noticed that as the weeks and months gradually passed, Heather had become prettier and prettier and he also paid a lot of attention to how sexy her breasts became as she'd grown into her senior year of high school.

Unfortunately for Sammy and his little private world of fantasizing about Heather and other girls and women in his world, she usually kept her bedroom door closed whenever she was in there alone and certainly whenever she'd changed to go to bed or was getting dressed for school or changing clothes. Sammy had seldom ever gotten the chance to see Heather in her underwear or had any chance at all to see her growing young womanly body. That was all about to change if his plan worked out.

Sammy gathered the items he needed and one afternoon when he had a couple of hours and no one at home, he snuck into Heather's room and installed all the necessary hidden cameras and hookups to the recorders in his own bedroom to capture everything on digital recording devices. Then, just before he made sure everything was put away and concealed, he turned the system on and let it run for 10 minutes. Then, he rewinded it and sat back, first watching the camera as it focused on Heather's bed, and then he quickly ran through the various fiber-optics cameras he'd installed so he could catch anything and everything that went on in his pretty young sister's room. Sammy knew he could capture her bed, her chest of drawers, the door to her bathroom off her bedroom, and three other vantage points in the room where he anticipated that she might show up on camera. He was satisfied, and he put the system into standby where it would always be activated by the motion sensors he'd installed.

That night, after his sister and his parents were all in bed, Sammy got back up and quickly had his video system up and running. He was delighted at how sophisticated his recording system and data location options were. He quickly put the system back to where he thought Heather would have been coming home from school after cheerleading practice and he got out of his briefs and began to stroke his horny cock as he anticipated his sexy redheaded sister showing up on the recorded video. Sure enough about 10 minutes after the place where he'd started reviewing the film, Heather came into the door of her bedroom in the clothes she'd worn to school that day.

Heather came into the room and she quickly got ready to take a shower and get washed up after getting all sweaty and hot in cheer practice. Sammy began stroking his dick as he saw Heather first unfastened her pants and put them off and then hang them in her closet. Then he watched as she unbuttoned the blouse she'd worn to school and now his sexy sister was standing there in only her bra and a pair of nicely fitting bikini panties. He loved seeing his sexy older sister for the very first time ever in just bra and panties. How fucking hot she is, he thought to himself as he began to stroke and jack his hard erect cock even harder. Then, Heather reached behind her back and she unfastened her bra clasp and shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders and then reached up and hooked her fingers on the cups of her bra to take it off. Then, she grabbed her panties by the waistband and slipped them down and off of her body as well. Sammy continued to watch her getting undressed from one angle, knowing the same information would be caught from other angles at the same exact time and he could review them all.

Just as Heather walked from her bedroom through the door into her private bathroom, Sammy stopped reviewing that tape and took it back to where she'd begun undressing but this time from two of the other cameras that he knew would catch her from a front-on perspective. This time Sammy really got hot and he began to jack himself off faster and harder as he watched his sexy sister unbuttoning her blouse after she'd removed her pants and then he saw her reaching behind her back to undo her bra and remove it and her panties. When Sammy saw Heather release the catch to her bra and then reach up to pull the bra cups away from her sexy tits, he couldn't believe how sexy her breasts and nipples were when she took her bra away and was naked for his eyes from the chest up. Then, Heather slipped her panties off and Sammy could see his older sister totally naked from her toes to her red-haired head. And what he saw was one of the sexiest and hottest babes he'd ever laid his eyes on. Sammy always figured Heather was hot and now he knew she was. He couldn't wait to see what would develop in the days to come.


Chapter 2

Sammy hadn't believed how well his little SSS (Sister Surveillance System) had worked. He had sat there for over an hour watching the video of Heather coming home from school, getting undressed and then going to take her shower, but it had been the later segments that he'd found even hotter. Sammy found that he was quickly learning a whole lot more about his sexy older sister, Heather, than she'd ever imagine.

Sammy couldn't believe how much sexier Heather looked naked than he'd ever seen her look when she had her clothes on. He knew she was hot, he'd jacked off numerous times knowing what she probably looked like without her clothes, but he'd never had the chance to know -- until now. When she came out of the bathroom after her shower, Sammy just about passed out from jacking his hard dick and seeing what a fucking hot sister he really had. Heather's nicely rounded tits sat high on her chest, crowned by very prominent and gorgeous nipples that stood out so well. He looked on down and saw that Heather still had a sexy bush of red pussy hair to match the hair on his head and he wondered if she'd ever decide to shave her pussy and keep it bald. It was what happened next that really got Sammy going and as he sat there enthralled, watching his sister naked and oblivious that anyone in the entire world was aware of what she was doing, he jacked his cock back and forth and was moaning from how good his masturbation felt that he almost made too much noise.

When Heather came out of the bathroom, having just finished her shower, she stood in front of a floor-length mirror that was hung on the wall, and Sammy could tell that his older sister was admiring her naked body and then she actually began running her hands up and down over her nakedness and responding to the touch of her hands on her bare skin. Sammy already knew that his secret system of recording his sister's activities behind closed doors in her bedroom was going to be a young brother's jerk-off dream come true. He even thought if Heather had been less pretty and sexy than she was that his surveillance would still be very exciting.

Sammy stroked himself faster and faster as he watched Heather really getting into touching herself, and then he noticed that she walked over to her bedside table and she opened the drawer, dug around inside a bit and then pulled something out. He quickly selected some of the other cameras and a better view of where Heather was standing so he could see what see was after. He suddenly saw that she had a hot pink vibrator in her hand and then she sat naked on the side of her bed and she started letting the vibrator slide up and down over her upper chest and over her naked breasts. Then she brought the tip of the vibrator to her lips and the let her tongue flash out over it and she soon had the tip wet and then she had that whole end of the vibrator in her mouth, like she was sucking some guy's hard dick. Heather moved up onto the bed and got herself situated in the middle with her vibrator still inside her mouth and then she took it out and let it slowly move down over her lower belly towards the vee of her thighs. Heather began sliding the vibrator up and down over her pussy lips, and then she turned it on and began letting the vibrator buzz her clit and then down over her wet pussy lips. Sammy noticed that Heather's eyes were closed and he wondered what sexy fantasies were flashing through her horny teenage brain. Then, Sammy noticed Heather getting more serious about her masturbation session and he saw her focus the vibe on her clit again and then up and down over her pussy before she positioned the tip of the vibrator at her pussy hole and then slowly started penetrating her pussy and sliding the long hard lubricated vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Sammy couldn't believe how hot it was to see Heather actually masturbating with a battery-powered vibrator and now actually fucking her pussy with it. He could hear her moans and sighs from the microphones he'd hidden in her bedroom and he watched as his older sister was steadily bringing herself to the point of orgasm. It didn't take long. Heather was even hotter and sexier than he'd imagined. Heather soon had almost the entire vibrator sliding inside her pussy and then she'd pull it out and let it vibrate her clit and then she'd insert the vibrator inside her pussy again and she'd buck and move her hips in rhythm with the in and out fucking motions of the vibrator as she rapidly brought herself to climax.

When Heather began to cum, she was moaning loud and Sammy was amazed she'd done this in the middle of the afternoon. Then he remembered there wasn't anyone at home then but her so she knew no one could hear her. She didn't know it was all captured on video so her younger brother could watch it and jack off to her sexual activities while she was now sound asleep. Or was she, Sammy wondered as he jacked himself to another great orgasm and spurted his cum onto the floor beside his bed.


Chapter 3

Sammy finally finished jacking off after he'd spent over an hour watching his recorded videos of his readheaded sister, Heather, and he was totally pleased with how everything had worked. He couldn't wait to see what was waiting there the next day. The next morning before he got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast, Sammy quickly went back through a few minutes of video to see if Heather had gotten up and dressed for school. He wasn't disappointed when he found a segment where she'd gotten out of bed, washed up and then selected her clothes to wear to school that day.

Sammy wanted to jack off again that morning, and he was still only in his briefs as he sat and watched his sexy sister's morning activities. Sammy found it very interesting not only to watch his sexy older sister before she got dressed but to see how she went through the process of picking out her underwear and clothes for that day. Heather had slept the night through in a loose-fitting T-shirt and a pair of plain cotton bikini panties, but that morning when she prepared for school, he loved it when he noticed that she picked out a fire engine red thong and a matching red demi-bra to wear under her clothes. He wondered what she had on her mind when she had selected those lingerie items. Then, he watched as she picked out a top and pants she was going to wear. It was when Heather began putting her bra and thong on that Sammy found it the hottest. She stood in front of the floor-length mirror, admiring her naked body and rubbing her hands over her naked breasts, flat belly and then down into her pussy and the vee of her thighs. Then, when she was ready to get dressed, Heather first slid the bright red thong on by stepping into it and then pulling the skimpy little item up and adjusting it on her body and getting the small patch of red cloth situated over her hot pussy. Then, she placthe her arms through the straps of her front-closure bra and brought the cups arounded the front and adjusted both cups over her sexy rounded tits. Sammy wished he knew precisely what size of bra his sister wore but he was guessing that she was in a B-cup at that point. He'd find out one day by sneaking in and checking out her lingerie drawer.

With her thong and bra on, then Heather finished putting on her blouse and pants and headed out the door after brushing her red hair to go down for breakfast before she left for school. Sammy sat there jacking his cock for a few minutes, wondering what else lay ahead for him in future days as he reviewed the films of Heather's bedroom hours.

Sammy began to develop some plans for how he could use the tapes he'd collected on Heather to blackmail her into doing things that he wanted from her. He was beginning to get very devious in his plans and schemes and he hoped all he was trying for would work out.

That night at midnight, Sammy woke up from a light sleep and he went to his computer system and checked to see what his sister, Heather, had been doing in the last couple of hours. He found just what he thought he might and sure enough, he caught her getting undressed and going to take a shower and then when she came out, she pulled on an oversized T-shirt of their dad's that she used to sleep in. Then, just before she got sleepy and ready to turn the lights out, she got her vibrator out again and she sat there with it lying beside her on the bed, playing with her tits and then letting her hands wander up and down over her body to get herself turned on and ready to masturbate. Then, when she couldn't wait any longer, she pulled her shirt off and settled back onto her pillow, picking up her vibrator to get ready to get even more aroused and to fuck her teenage pussy with her personal little sex toy. Knowing what he'd probably find on the recorded tape, Sammy was sitting there naked in front of his computer and the monitor, stroking his hard meat as he listened and watched Heather start to use her battery-powered vibrator to stimulate her nipples, clit and pussy. He loved how sexy it had turned out that Heather was and he hadn't even known it. He watched and listened to the vibe running and he heard Heather talking and moaning as she let her sexy toy turn her on even more. She didn't lick it like she was giving the vibrator head this time, but she'd fingered her pussy and when she was really hot, she started sliding the rounded tip of the vibe up and down over her pussy lips and her erect clit and she was using her other hand to play with her naked breasts and nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.