Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Diedre's husband is gone and it's breeding season at the ranch, so she needs help getting that done. With the help of her sister's family, and her own children, they manage to pull it off... so to speak. It turns out to be the most successful breeding season on record.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

As it ended up, the two teenage girls got breakfast ready while the rest of the house got up and dressed. Both women, their lust finally washed out of them by hard loving, were feeling guilty. Both told their young lovers to go on to breakfast. And the two sisters, thinking as one, sought each other out to talk.

Cathy, who could still feel Chance's latest contribution lying heavily in her belly, spoke first. "Dee, honey, this can't go on."

Dee sighed. "I know. But what are we going to do? We HAVE to do something. I might be pregnant already Cathy!"

Now Cathy sighed. "You're not the only one worried about that. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean I have to be honest, I loved it. I mean I REALLY loved it Dee! But I can't keep letting him do ... that."

Dee thought for a minute. "Do you think you could control yourself if you were with Bobby?" Most people would have assumed Cathy could control herself around her own son. But most people hadn't had two feet of throbbing horse cock in their hands.

Cathy wasn't all that sure either. "I'd HAVE to ... wouldn't I? I mean doing it with my nephew is one thing, but ... with my SON? Yes, I'd have to. How about you and Chance?"

Dee remembered how she felt when she heard Chance and Cathy through the walls. There had been a moment when she was violently jealous. "I'd have to, just like you. What else are we going to do?"

Dee frowned. "I told everybody we'd all work in the pen today. But if Bobby's there ... I don't think that's a good idea Cathy. I really loved what he did to me last night too."

"I know" said Cathy. "Just the THOUGHT that Chance might be in the pen with me has my pussy getting damp."

So it was decided that the teams would change that day, and that only a mother and her son would be in the pen together. There were plenty of other chores the girls could be assigned to do.

Cathy and Bobby went first. Dee checked in on them after an hour to see how they were doing. Cathy's eyes were wild, and Bobby's prick was obviously erect in his pants. To give them a break Dee prepped one stud, but she had to leave right after that. Bobby's nearness was astonishingly unsettling.


Rudy sighed as he drove up the long driveway to the house. It had been a long drive and he was glad to be at the end of it. He had arranged the business so he could take two weeks off and he was looking forward to it. He'd missed Cathy more than he thought he would.

It was funny that way. You got into a rut sometimes in a marriage and didn't even know it. He and his wife's sex life had been fairly drab in the last few years but he hadn't really noticed that until suddenly the other side of the bed was empty. On the long drive he had thought about how much he had missed his wife's warm naked body, and he was surprised at how horny he'd gotten ... still was now, for that matter. He couldn't wait to get her alone so he could feel his cock soaking in her welcoming pussy.

And, to add a little spice to it, he had decided to surprise her by showing up unannounced. As he parked the car in a cloud of dust he felt blood already beginning to rush to his penis and he grinned. Usually Cathy had to play with him for a while to get him hard. He'd surprise her this time for sure, and in more than one way.

He climbed out of the car stiffly, his knees and back complaining at the sudden weight on them after sitting so long. He bent over to ease his stiff back and chuckled. A LOT of things on his body were stiff.

The dust hung in the air and he walked out of the cloud as he saw Dee peer out the door to see who had driven up. When she saw who it was she banged through the door, an anxious look on her face.

"RUDY!" she said excitedly. "Thank GOODNESS! Oh, we didn't know you were coming! Thank GOODNESS you're here!"

Rudy's eyebrows went up a little. "What's up?" he asked. The male part of his brain was appreciating his sister-in-law's trim body in her thin work shirt and tight jeans. She looked ... healthy ... sexy in that odd way that a vibrant woman looks no matter how she's dressed, with or without makeup.

"Oh Rudy, Cathy needs you!" said an obviously excited Dee. "I'm SO glad you're here. Oh so much has happened. I don't know what to say ... where to begin. You need to talk to Cathy." She couldn't decide what to say to the man whose wife had fallen into such a difficult situation.

"What's going on Dee?" asked Rudy, unease beginning to flow in his veins. His cock began to relax. "What's wrong? Is she OK? Are the kids OK?"

"Oh yes!" gasped Dee. "I can't explain it. Come with me. They're down in the breeding pen. NO! WAIT!" she gasped again. "I have to tell them you're here. Wait right there!" she turned and ran toward the big red barn not far away.

"DEE!" yelled Rudy, as he stepped off to follow her. "WAIT! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"JUST WAIT!" she yelled over her shoulder. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK. IT'S OK. I PROMISE."

Rudy came to an uncertain halt as she disappeared around a corner. In the fifteen seconds she was out of sight he decided to follow her anyway, and was walking toward the barn when she suddenly reappeared, waving at him.

"COME ON. IT'S OK. THEY'RE IN HERE!"

Thoroughly confused, Rudy joined her and she grabbed his hand, pulling him now, trying to get him to go faster.

"They're in the breeding pen" she said by way of explanation. "She and Bobby." she panted. "But it's OK for you to go in." Her eyes were a little wild, like she'd expected them to be dead, or injured or something but they weren't.

"Would you PLEASE tell me what's happening?" moaned Rudy.

"I can't." said Dee. She stopped suddenly. "You'll see in a minute. Then you'll understand. You HAVE to understand Rudy. You'll see and then Cathy can explain. Please?" she pleaded.

"I don't understand any of this!" complained Rudy. But he went on with her.

Dee took him into a door and he stumbled as his eyes adjusted to the darkness inside.

Dee pulled him by the hand and then suddenly stopped.

Now she whispered. "It takes two people to do the breeding operation. One to hold the stallions ... to control him ... and the other to ... to ... to prep him. He has to be sterilized to prevent infections. That's called prepping." She looked at him with a hopeful gaze.

"OK" Rudy said uncertainly.

"Well, you see, the men can't ... I mean won't do the prep, so we had to do it. Us women I mean." she said, as if that explained everything.

"I don't understand." said Rudy. He was beginning to get exasperated.

"I want you to watch." said Dee, more firmly now. "I think you'll understand then."

She pulled him again and they turned a corner into a large room, one side of which was open to the elements and fenced off with boards to make a small, sheltered corral. Rudy saw that his son was just leading a big bay stallion into the center of the pen. Cathy was handing him something and they both bent down and attached something to the stallion's hooves. Then Bobby stood up and held the halter on the horse's head. Cathy stepped back and visibly took a deep breath, standing still for a moment.

"I can do this" he heard her say, in a voice that made it sound like something horrible was about to happen.

She grabbed a small stool and bucket that were off to one side and placed them under the belly of the horse. It was then that Rudy saw what was hanging below the horses belly. It looked like the trunk of a sapling that had been jammed up into the horse's groin and it was bobbing as the horse moved its feet and tossed its head. There was a whinny from across the pen and Rudy saw another horse in a chute like enclosure. Only its hindquarters were visible.

Then Cathy sat down, dipped her hands into the bucket, and began to jack the stallion off.

Rudy's jaw dropped as he saw his wife's hands slide almost lovingly along two feet of apparently hard horse cock. He heard her moan and the horse danced. Again she dipped one hand into the bucket and Rudy saw fluid dripping from the rag she brought out. She applied that to the horse's penis and that fluid began to drip off the drooping tip, as if the horse were peeing or something.

"That's enough Mom." said Bobby.

Cathy almost sobbed as her hands closed around the thick penis and she drew them one last time toward the tip. Fluid dripped from her hands and the tip of that massive cock. Rudy saw his wife stagger to her feet and back up, kicking the stool over as Bobby leaned down and flicked the rope off of the stallion's hooves and led him to the other horse.

With bunched muscles in his hindquarters the stallion mounted the other horse and Rudy felt drool drip from his open mouth as those two feet of horse prick slid gracefully into the mare. The stallion jerked and thrust mightily several times and then backed up. Now its penis was visible again, and again it was dripping. Rudy knew what he was dripping now. He looked over at his wife and saw that one hand was between her legs as she bent over. Her other hand was squeezing one of her breasts. Rudy realized his cock was like iron. He hadn't even felt it finish getting hard, but now it hurt and he started to reach to adjust it.

He was astonished to feel another hand reach it first, and squeeze the lump. He looked down and saw Dee's hand cupping his rampant prick through his pants.

"Oh I'm SO glad to feel that!" she gasped.

He looked at her, his eyes round like saucers. "What the... ?" he started.

"Go tell Cathy you're here. She needs you right now. Bobby's been trying not to ... but ... but it's OK now because you're here. Go on! Right now! Tell her you're here."

Rudy stared at Dee and she blushed as she withdrew her hand from his crotch.

"Sorry" she said meekly. "I had to know how it ... affected you. Tell her you're here Rudy!" she insisted.

His head swiveled and he opened his mouth to yell at his wife. A croak came out that sounded something like "Kaaattee"

Cathy's head snapped up and turned.

"CATHY?" he got out.

"RUDY!!" screamed Cathy.

He walked forward and opened a gate to walk into the pen.

Cathy looked at him like he was a ghost. She was frozen like a statue.

"Rudy?" she moaned. "Ohhh Rudy" she began to bawl and ran toward him, throwing herself at him and he stumbled. "Ohhh Rudy I need you soooo bad." she cried. She was pushing him and pulling him toward her at the same time, turning her head. "Not in the barn." she moaned.

Dee stepped into view. "Take him up to the house honey. I'll take over for you here."

Cathy sobbed and her face split into a grin at the same time. "Thank you Dee." She pulled Rudy, babbling about how she had missed him and talking a mile a minute such that he couldn't get a word in edgewise. In the middle of the yard, halfway to the house Cathy suddenly stopped and faced her husband. There were tears in her eyes.

"I love you." she said.

Rudy didn't know what had happened, or what was going on right now, for that matter, but he knew something was wrong ... was bothering his wife terribly.

"Will you make love to me?" asked his wife, with tears streaming down her face.

"Of course I will." he said, using the soothing voice that usually calmed her down when she was upset.

"Right now Rudy. I need you right now."

In answer he took her hand and brought it to the front of his pants, where his sister-in-law's hand had been only moments before. He was still mostly hard. "I'm ready if you are." he said simply.

Again she gave a combined sob and cry joy as she grinned and they headed for the house. As they went through the door Rudy saw Megan and his niece standing like deer caught in the headlights of a car.

Cathy barked "Don't disturb us." and dragged Rudy into a bedroom. She was tearing her clothes off even as he closed the door. By the time he had his shirt half unbuttoned his wife was naked. He could see the sheen of moisture on her thighs between her legs and she came to help him undress. Her hands were frantic, but efficient as she stripped him. She ended up kneeling in front of him and, as his bone sprang forth she dove on it, almost swallowing it as she deep throated him.

Rudy's hips bucked in surprise. Cathy had never been able to do that before, and it was like he had slipped his dick into the hose of a vacuum cleaner.

"Easy" he groaned as he felt her teeth scrap along his dick as she pulled off.

"You're already hard" she panted. "Come here" she demanded, pulling him to the bed. She pushed him, almost violently, down onto the bed and scrambled up over him, poising her dripping pussy lips above his cock for just an instant as she grabbed it. Then, with a long sigh, she sat down on him hard, bouncing his butt off the springs under the mattress.

"Oh yes baby you feel soooo good in me" she moaned and began an aggressive rocking that, had he been less than rock hard, would have squashed his dick and pulled it out of her pussy. But he WAS rock hard and she laughed out loud as she skewered herself on him, thrusting this way and that. Rudy reached to her clit and pressed hard with his thumb and she squealed.

"You're so HARD!" she giggled.

"I missed you" he huffed. "I missed you a lot."

Suddenly Cathy was bawling again. Her hands came to his chest as she leaned on them, her motions slowing. Her tears dripped onto his chest.

"I did something bad Rudy" she cried. "I did something really bad honey and I'm sorry."

Rudy wasn't stupid. When a woman starts making confessions while your prick is buried in her, she's not likely to tell you she scratched the car, or ran over the neighbor's prize poodle. On the other hand, Rudy knew his wife like the back of his hand, and the instant thought that she had cheated on him was flushed immediately out of his head by the denial that she'd ever even think about doing that.

"You want to tell me about it?" he said neutrally.

"Noooooooo" she cried. "YES! I have to. I love you Rudy, you KNOW I love you!"

The dread was back. But her pussy was doing amazing things to his cock too, pulsing and squeezing as if it had a life of its own.

"The horses" she gasped.

Rudy suddenly had the mental image of his wife, bent over, with two feet of horse cock trying to penetrate her like he had just seen moments ago. That thought was immediately dismissed too, but not before it made his cock turn to granite and expel a drool of precum into his wife's pussy.

"We were breeding them" she panted. Her words caused the image to flash back into his mind.

"And we got so horny"

Rudy zeroed in on the 'we'. "We?" he asked, humping upward.

"Dee and I" she gasped. "The boys wouldn't prep the stallions, so we had to do it."

Rudy could understand why the boys had declined that particular task.

"And ... with our hands on those ... those ... those PRICKS!" she shrieked and he felt her pussy clamp down on his own prick like a vice as she came hard on his thrusting member.

Rudy could also understand what holding a horse prick in her hand might do to a woman.

Cathy had gone rigid as her orgasm overpowered her. Rudy watched in awe as her nipples actually swelled before his eyes, getting perceptibly larger and longer. She held her position for fifteen seconds or so and then, just as suddenly slumped, her weight coming back down on her hands against his chest. Her eyes drooped toward his and made contact.

"We couldn't help it" she whined. "We fucked the boyeeeezzz" her sentence ended in a sob of shame and she flopped down on Rudy's chest, her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing delightfully into his flesh.

"What?!" Rudy gasped.

She cried in his ear. "Dee let Bobby fuck her and I found out about it and then she made me prep some stallions so I'd understand and I got so horny Rudy I couldn't help myself. I HAD to have a prick in me. I HAD to Rudy, and Chance was there and I let him ... I let him ... BAWWWWWW" she shuddered as she sobbed into his neck.

Rudy was conflicted. There were several things going on at the same time that were all affecting him. First of all, as Cathy sobbed, her jiggling body was making her pussy jerk and move almost like she was jacking him off. Secondly, there was an image of Chance, hunched over Cathy, like a stallion over a mare. In this image Chance had only taken the horses place from in Rudy's first mental image. The cock was the same.

Now some men would have been pissed as hell that their "territory" had been invaded. That's a fairly normal reaction in American society. But there are other men who get a little thrill when they think about the possibility of another man mating with their wives ... or daughters ... or whatever. For those men, assuming that the other male is "acceptable", it isn't so much an invasion of territory as the sharing of a precious resource. For those men, it can be a hell of a turn-on.

And for Rudy, the image of his nephew hunched over Cathy, powering a horse cock into her from behind ... well that was a hell of a turn on for Rudy.

He gripped his wife and rolled with her. She flopped like a rag doll as he ended up in the command position over her. His cock had slipped out a little in the process and he rammed it back in hard, making Cathy's breasts jiggle and shake.

"You let Chance FUCK you?" he growled. He pulled out and slammed back in. He hadn't been so hard since he was a teenager. "Like THIS?" He pulled out and slammed back in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.