Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Charley)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Diedre's husband is gone and it's breeding season at the ranch, so she needs help getting that done. With the help of her sister's family, and her own children, they manage to pull it off... so to speak. It turns out to be the most successful breeding season on record.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

Again, supper was a subdued event. Dee had finally realized that not only was she not in very good control of her lust when she handled stiff horse cocks, she also hadn't been thinking about the consequences of her activities. When Tom was around she kept a diaphragm handy on the nightstand, but, of course, her recent orgasms with a man inside her hadn't taken place in the bedroom. So it was hitting home that her handsome and no doubt virile nephew had recently flooded her pussy with virile and active sperm ... twice. While serving up fried potatoes, salad and steak, she was trying very hard to remember when her last period was so she could figure out just how much trouble she might be in.

Cathy's problem was similar in some ways, but very different in others. Cathy hadn't had a cock in her after her experience. She had masturbated in the bathroom wildly, at one point sticking three of her long sculptured fingers into her pussy, but it hadn't helped much. And now she was horny in a way she hadn't felt since she was in High School. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she knew she couldn't sleep when she felt like this.

The girls were also thinking about sex. They remembered the stallion's long drooping penis, hanging what seemed like almost into the dust, and the feel of the next stallion's hard penis, and they kept stealing glances at Bobby because they remembered HIS long drooping ... and dripping ... prick too. Their masturbatory session had cooled the fires of their teenage libidos for the moment, but their hormone levels were building again quickly.

Bobby was probably the only one at supper who was completely relaxed. He'd busted two nuts in his beautiful aunt and both times it had been just indescribably fantastic. HIS hormone levels were actually down a bit from normal. Still, he was surrounded by lovely women, and it was impossible to just ignore them all.

Another thing had changed, and that was Dee's opinion of how innocent it was to have Bobby sleeping in a room with two teenaged girls, even though one of them was his sister. So, right after supper, she got everyone scurrying around, taking things out of Chance's room and putting them in the attic. Chance's bed was put back in his room for Bobby to sleep in. By the time they were done all of them were ready to go to bed.


In Molly's bedroom the girls stood and looked at each other. They had slept together in the bed the night before and hadn't thought anything about it. Now things were different.

"So what do you think we should do?" asked Molly, unbuttoning her blouse.

"I don't know" answered Megan.

"Are you still ... you know ... horny?" asked Molly.

"Are YOU?" countered Megan.

Molly decided it was OK to tell the truth. She nodded "Yeah" she said.

Megan looked relieved. "Me too!"

Molly said "Why don't we just get in bed and do the same thing we did before?"

"You mean the kissing too?" Megan's eyes were wide.

"No, just the other." replied Molly.

Which was how both girls ended up, side by side, naked, their hands and fingers busy between their legs, which were touching. They both rubbed and pinched and again, came at almost the same time. And, in the afterglow of a nice teen orgasm, they rolled together and hugged.

Kissing each other this time just seemed normal.


In the guest bedroom Cathy's fingers were again busy abusing her clit as she reached for a cleansing orgasm that would let her sleep.


In her bedroom Dee looked at a calendar and figured out that her period had ended exactly thirteen nights past. She put her hand on her stomach and wondered what in the world she was going to do. They still had over thirty mares to get mated, and if she had to be the one to prep all those stallions they weren't the only females on the ranch that would end up pregnant. Maybe tomorrow she'd just wear her diaphragm all day. You weren't supposed to do that, but maybe she would anyway.


In Chance's room, Bobby dropped off to sleep as if he'd run four races at the Olympics.


The next morning Dee was up early as usual and she shuff-shuffed to the kitchen in her slippers, still wearing the overlarge T shirt she had worn to bed the night before. She smelled coffee and wondered who had gotten up before her. There was a surprise waiting for her in the kitchen.

"Chance!" she squealed as she saw her son sitting at the table nursing a cup of joe.

"Hi Mom. I thought you might need some help with the breeding ops so I told them I had to come home for a couple of weeks." He stood up grinning and held his arms out to his mother. She was five inches shorter than he was and it was like a weed waving in the wind and hitting an oak tree, but she rushed into his embrace.

"I'm SO glad you're home!" said Dee into his chest. "You just have no idea how glad I am to see you." She was thinking that, perhaps, she might get out of this deal with the remains of her honor after all. "When did you get here?"

"Oh, probably an hour ago. I drove all night so I could get here in time to help today. I stopped along the way for a couple of hours of sleep, so I really feel pretty good."

Dee was beside herself with relief. "Well thanks for doing that. You're a lifesaver."

Chance heard the tension in her voice. "What's wrong Mom? I saw Bobby's suitcase in my room, so they must be here. Aren't they helping?"

"Oh yes." she assured him. "They've only been here a couple of days, and we've gotten plenty of work done, but its ... difficult." She couldn't tell him what had happened.

"Well," said Chance, thinking she was just worried about getting everything done with the help of amateurs, "I haven't ever done much in the breeding pens. I mean I helped Dad a couple of times, but he usually had me working the fields. Isn't Manuel helping you? He worked with dad a lot, as I recall."

"Manuel had to go back home to Mexico. His wife got sick or something, and he's not back yet. I don't even know for sure he's COMING back." said Dee. She shuddered to think what she might have done with the fifty year old hired hand had he been there with her in the breeding pen. No, she WOULD have done it, just like she had done it with Bobby. It had been a completely overpowering urge and she didn't think it would have mattered who the male had been.

"It's OK. I'm here and I'll help." said Chance firmly.

That, however, didn't do as much to reassure his mother as he might have thought. Dee looked up at her handsome son and knew that she'd do it with him too if it came to that. She'd just have to stay away from the breeding pen. Or at least find someone else to prep the stallions while she controlled their heads.

"We'll talk about it at breakfast. Why don't you go wake everybody up?" said Dee as she started thinking about what to put on the table for breakfast.

Chance hadn't seen his Aunt Cathy or his cousins for three or four years. He went to the guest bedroom first and opened it to find his aunt still sleeping. She too had slept in a T shirt, though it wasn't an oversized one. Her breasts were clearly defined in it, and it had ridden up to her hips during her tossing sleep.

She wasn't wearing panties.

Chance stared at the soft mat of brown hair between her legs. It did little to hide her thick pussy lips as she lay with one leg straight and the other bent at the knee. He could clearly see her nipples defined through the shirt too. Her hair was mussed and she looked a little like she'd just been fucked. Chance felt his cock jump in his jeans as he stared at the lovely woman. Seeing the sheet she'd kicked off in the night he gently picked it up and covered her naked loins before leaning over and kissing her forehead. Hazel eyes opened, widened and he saw her pupils constrict.

"CHANCE!" she cried. "When did YOU get here?" She sat up in bed and threw the sheet back, exposing herself again to him. She noticed about the same time he stood up and looked away.

"Oh my" she gasped, pulling the sheet back over her lap.

"It's OK Aunt Cathy. I'm all grown up now and I've seen it before." said Chance in an attempt to lessen her embarrassment.

Cathy, however, found that her face was right at the level of Chance's zipper, and there was a most interesting lump behind that zipper. Her activity last night hadn't helped any more than her afternoon session had. She needed a nice, thick, stiff cock inside her.

Chance turned and said "Breakfast will be ready by the time you get there." as he walked out the door. He had to leave, because his cock was getting stiff again.

The next door he went through just happened to be his sister's. He was even LESS prepared to find two lovely and completely naked young women, legs and arms in a lover's embrace. He stopped as if he'd hit a wall, and backed up, noticing that the girl in bed with his sister had a wonderful tight round butt. That couldn't possibly be Megan. He closed the door and knocked loudly. He heard muffled exclamations from inside the room and grinned. He opened the door a crack and said "Molly? It's Chance. I snuck home last night. Can I come in and see my baby sister?"

"NO!" came the panicked screech from his sister. "I mean we're not decent Chance! Give us a minute. Megan's here with me."

So it WAS sweet little Megan whose lily white buttocks he had admired. He wished now he'd gotten a chance to see the fronts of the naked girls too.

"Mom will have breakfast on the table any minute. I'll see you there." he shouted into the crack. He heard bustling girls and closed the door.

A door down the hall opened and his cousin Bobby's head poked out.

"That you Chance?" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey Bobby" said Chance. He was amazed at how Bobby had grown too. He wasn't as tall as Chance was, but he was only shorter by maybe an inch. Two at the most. And he had wide shoulders too. "I decided to come home and help with the breeding."

"Thank goodness" sighed Bobby, who wasn't completely at ease with the thought that he was fucking his aunt. He loved it, but wasn't at ease with it.

Again Chance heard tension in someone's voice when he mentioned the breeding operation. What was going on here?

Breakfast was much more animated than supper had been. Chance made it possible to talk about other things and forget the stresses they had all been under.

Until it came time to make work assignments for the day.

Unwittingly, Chance got them all in a panic when he said "OK, today I'll work in the breeding pens. Who else is going to help?"

His mother looked at the ceiling. The two girls giggled and looked at each other. Bobby looked at his plate. The only person looking AT him was his Aunt Cathy.

Something in Cathy snapped. "I'll do it." she said.

Bobby's head snapped up, and Diedre turned her eyes to her sister too.

"Are you sure?" asked Dee.

"I'll do it." said Cathy firmly. "You did your turn yesterday. I'll do it." "Maybe I could help" said Dee uncertainly.

"NO!" said Cathy a little too loudly. "I made a mess of the baking yesterday afternoon. You just get your kitchen back in order and do some baking. I'll work with Chance."

"OK" said Dee, again uncertainly. She turned to the girls. "Laundry today girls."

Both girls moaned at the idea of washing and hanging clothes out on the line all morning. But they nodded their heads.

"How about me?" asked Bobby.

"Can you change the oil in the tractor and my pickup?" asked his aunt.

"Sure" he said.

"OK then, we all have our assignments. Let's go." said Dee.


As they walked toward the breeding pen Cathy looked over at her handsome nephew. "You've done this before, right?".

"I helped dad a couple of times. He always worked under the horses. I couldn't bring myself to ... you know." he said as his boots kicked the dirt.

"I have to tell you Chance, prepping those stallions does things to me." said Cathy. "I may act a little different than you're used to."

Chance stopped and looked at his beautiful aunt frankly. "Look, Aunt Cathy, you're a beautiful woman, and I have to tell you that if you start acting ... different ... I may start acting ... different too."

"Well, it's important that we ... um behave ourselves. I think your mother and Bobby got a little carried away yesterday."

"My mom was prepping yesterday?" asked Chance, a gleam in his eye.

"Yes and Bobby was helping her."

"And you think they..."

"I'm pretty sure they did." said Cathy, not wanting to just admit that his mother acted the slut with his cousin.

"Wow" he said softly. Cathy's eyes darted to the front of his jeans and saw a bulge there that suggested he didn't find that idea all that horrible.

They got to the pen and Cathy took out the list of which mares and stallions were to be mated. As they started on their first set, Chance made a suggestion.

"Maybe if you talked about what you're doing it would make it less ... you know ... exciting."

"OK" said Cathy, sitting on the stool and staring at the first long thick cock she was going to have to touch today. "Well, this one is spotted. It's kind of mostly white, with splotches of brown on it." She dipped her hand in the bucket and came out with the rag. She began washing the spotted penis. "It feels silky smooth and it's harder than it looks." She ran her fingers along the column of stiff horse flesh, leaving it mostly dry. "OK, I think he's ready." she said and she backed up off the stool.

Chance took the stallion to the hobbled mare and stood back as the horses completed their act of copulation. Cathy and Chance watched as that long penis slid effortlessly into the mare. Cathy sighed.

Chance said "You OK?"

"I'm hornier than a sixteen year old virgin in a dildo factory" said Cathy. "Let's do another one."

They were on their fifth set when Chance had to make Cathy stop stroking the horse before she jerked him off. He pulled the stallion to one side as Cathy gave a little sound of unhappiness that the hard cock was pulled from her hands. Chance led the stallion to the mare and let them go. He turned and walked toward his Aunt. "Maybe we need to take a break." he said.

"Maybe you need to kiss me Chance." said his smoky-eyed aunt.

"If I kiss you I might want to do some other things too." he said. "When I got here this morning I looked into your room to see who was in there. Your T shirt had sort of ridden up over your hips. I appreciated the view and I'm not sure that kissing you right now is such a good idea."

Cathy stared up at her handsome nephew. "You saw my ... pussy ... Chance?" Her hands went to his sides and she slid her hands around to his back as she embraced him. "That's OK sweetie. I'm sure that if you just kiss me I'll be OK."

Chance wanted to kiss her. He wanted to strip her naked and ram his cock into her. He kissed her long and hard and they both acted like they were dating teenagers. Her hands slid to his buttocks and his flitted all over the place, touching her everywhere as she wiggled and made herself available to touch.

There was noise from across the stall and they looked. The stallion was mounting the mare again.

"Watch them" said Chance as he pulled Cathy's ass into his erection. He slid his hands up under her shirt, over her smooth belly skin, to her naked breasts. He cupped them and found her nipples with his finger tips. He squeezed her nipples and she moaned, her hand darting between them to feel his hard cock.

The stallion jumped, his hooves landing on the mare's hindquarters. Chance's hands dropped to the fastening of Cathy's jeans and he unbuttoned them, then unzipped them. He slid his hand into her pussy and immediately slicked a finger into her pussy as she writhed, pressing back against him.

"I'm sooo hot!" she moaned.

"Take your pants off" he panted.

Cathy kicked her tennis shoes off without untying them and then reached down and pulled the legs of her jeans off her feet. In the process she showed her naked butt to Chance, like a mare presenting to a stallion. He grabbed a horse blanket and draped it over some hay bales and then pushed her onto it, pressing her breasts into the blanket. He approached from behind, just like a stallion and put his hands on her naked hips. His cock hurt and he tore his own jeans open, freeing it as he shoved them down to his knees.

Cathy craned her neck. "Yessss put it in me Chance." and she wiggled her ass at him, reaching her hands back and pulling her ass cheeks open. He saw her pussy opening and it was wet. He nosed his prick tip into her slick pussy mouth and leaned forward, impaling her on his tool in one lunge.

Both of them let out a groan of satisfaction. Cathy wormed one hand down to her pussy and began diddling her clit as Chance started making long slow strokes, his flesh slapping on her jiggling buttocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.