Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Bravo) - Cover

Breeding Season At The Rocking R Ranch (Version Bravo)

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Diedre is trying to keep the ranch going in the absence of her husband, and that means breeding horses. With the help of her Brother-In-Law and nephew, along with her own son and daughter, she thinks they can manage, but none of them have any experience at breeding. For a bunch of amateurs they succeed beyond anyone's expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

Molly was already reaching behind her, up into her shirt, to unsnap her bra. "They did it right next to me in your old bed!" she yelled back. "Your room is still full of junk, so Mom moved your bed into my room. Megan and I were supposed to sleep in one bed and Bobby in the other, but it didn't work out that way."

Molly reached into her shirt and pulled on the bra, sliding her arms inside through the arm holes. Her hand appeared out of the bottom of the shirt with her bra in it. By this time they had reached the outskirts of town and were turning onto the gravel county road that led toward the ranch. Joyfully Molly pushed the shirt up to her neck, exposing her large succulent breasts to her brother's view. Her back was to the cab.

"I want you to suck my titties" she yelled. "Nobody's sucked my titties since you left."

"They'd better not have" growled Chance, reaching for his sister.

Bobby actually kept his eyes front most of the time, only occasionally checking the rear view mirror. When he saw Molly's shirt come off he told Megan. She turned around excitedly and stared unabashedly through the dirty back window of the truck.

"I thought you said you weren't going to watch." said Bobby, grinning.

"I lied." admitted Megan.

Then she described how things happened. She told how Molly tried to get undressed while her brother crawled over her, also trying to get his jeans down and his shirt off. Then she described how Molly was on her back, her shorts and panties hanging off of one ankle as Chance, unable to take his boots off, just shoved his pants down far enough to free his dick.

"Oooooo" it IS all rough looking." said Megan as Chance's prick came into view. "And it's really hard and BIG!"

"Now he's over her... now he's putting it in... OH! Bobby! He just shoved it right in her! He must be splitting her open!... No, she's kissing him... UH OH STOP!" screamed Megan.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! yelled Bobby hitting the brakes.

"Chance's shirt just blew out of the back of the truck. Back up!"

Chance's face suddenly appeared at the back window, his mouth open as he shouted, wanting to know why they'd stopped.

The window was down and Bobby yelled out of it as he backed up "YOUR SHIRT!"

Bobby could see it in the side mirror, lying on the gravel road, a splash of color in an otherwise dreary landscape. When he stopped he jumped out and Megan jumped out too and they both raced for the shirt. Megan, at the top of her lungs, yelled "KEEP GOING, WE'RE JUST GETTING YOUR SHIRT!"

Bobby got to the shirt first and Megan, laughing, pointed at the truck. It was rocking on it's springs and making a creaking sound. Bobby and Megan snuck up to the tailgate and peeked in, to see Chance's naked buttocks bobbing between Molly's spread thighs as he lustily drove in and out of his sister's pussy with his dick. They could see his low hanging balls, swaying and slapping Molly's buttocks as she thrust upward against every lunge. Molly was moaning and crying out her pleasure. Chance only made a grunting noise every time he thrust into his little sister.

"OH YES!" screamed Molly as she had an orgasm.

"Ooohhhhh Noooooo!" groaned Chance as his balls gave up and powered his jism deep into his sister's slot. He'd wanted to go a lot longer than this, but he was just to excited.

"It's OK" soothed Molly. "It's a long way home. We have time to do it again."

Bobby nudged Megan, whose eyes were big and round as she got a close-up view of Chance jerking his cock into his sister as it sprayed it's precious load hard. He pointed toward the front of the truck and mouthed "Come on".

They got back in and started the truck moving again. Bobby still had the shirt and he handed it to Megan.

"Are you hard?" asked his sister.

"Yeah." he said, steering around a big hole in the road.

"Can I see?" she asked.

"While I'm DRIVING?" he asked incredulously.

"I just want to see." she whined.

"OK" he said.

Her hands flashed to his pants and fought with belt, button and zipper until he put both feet on the floor and raised his butt so she could wiggle his pants down to his thighs. His boner stuck up toward the wheel.

Suddenly he saw Megan's head... the BACK of her head, dive under his right arm and stop in his lap. He felt her hot mouth engulf the head of his cock.

"MEGAN!" he yelped. "You just said you wanted to see!"

She dragged her mouth off his cock, sucking and slurping long enough to say "I lied." and then went back for more. Bobby could see that one of her hands was in the waistband of her now open shorts. She was rubbing herself as she sucked on his cock.

In the back, Chance had been delighted to find that even though he'd spewed Molly full of creamy cum, he stayed hard as a rock. He had, after all, missed her too. Molly was even happier, because the erratic movement of the truck meant that Chance could stay deep inside her and the truck made his body move and rub her clitty in the most delicious manner. She gritted her teeth in a happy grimace as she came again, her body bouncing under Chance's. When he was fucking her he couldn't get to her breasts, which, in his hurry, he had neglected, so Molly brought her own fingers up and squeezed and pulled at her turgid nips, intensifying her orgasm.

Bobby, feeling he was about to shoot off in his sister's mouth, braked and pulled her hair to get her off of him. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. Not this time. She looked up in surprise and he barked "Get your shorts off."

Megan giggled and sat back up, raising her hips off the seat and sliding shorts and panties down. She kicked them off on the floorboard and sat back down, naked from the waist down. She spread her legs and frigged her pussy.

"Get out." commanded Bobby as they stopped. Once outside they couldn't lie down, because of the dirt and gravel. So Bobby pushed Megan against the fender of the old truck and took her from behind. They'd never done it this way and Megan had to back up, her hands still on the fender, and bend over, spreading her legs and wagging her butt at her brother. She looked something like a half naked felon being arrested. Bobby, seeing his target exposed, aimed his prick at her dripping pussy lips and moved up against her. He couldn't see, but fisted his prick, nosing it around until he felt her cleft, and the shoved his hips forward.

"Ooooohhhh Yeeaahhhhh" moaned Megan as she was filled. In this position his cock didn't rub her clit, so she took one hand off the truck and stuck it between her legs, pressing and squeezing her clit while he began to slide in and out. The truck rocked and both teens looked to see Chance's and Molly's heads appear over the roof of the truck.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Molly, giggling.

"I guess you were right." said Chance.

Shortly he had Molly bent over the roof, fucking her from behind too, while they watched Megan toss her head and moan her way through an orgasm. Then Bobby stiffened and thrust up and forward, just like the stallions they'd seen the day before, as he unloaded his baby makers into Megan's belly.

Chance wasn't far behind and Molly cooed as she felt her pussy being bathed again with hot, wet spunk.

Over her shoulder she smiled at him. "I've missed you so much Chance." she said, sounding just as happy as a lark.

"And I'm not even close to showing you how much yet." she added, reaching to him for another kiss.


Dee and Rudy had gotten dressed and then fixed something to eat, since it was getting close to lunch. They talked about what had happened over lunch.

"I don't know whether to be sorry or not." confessed Dee. "I've been attracted to you since we dated. I only bowed out because it was my sister who wanted you."

"I'd feel worse except that Cathy told me I could keep dating you if I wanted to when we first started going out. She said life wasn't fair, and that if two girls loved the same guy they should be able to settle down with him and all live happily ever after."

"You're Joking!" gasped Dee. "MY sister said that?"

"Yup" said Rudy. "Course that was a long time ago. She might look at things differently now. But I feel a little guilty about Tom"

"Don't feel too bad." she said. "A horse kicked him twelve years ago and he hasn't made love to me since."

"Twelve YEARS?" Rudy gasped. "You haven't had sex in twelve YEARS?! Why didn't you say something?" asked Rudy. "We didn't know."

"Cathy knew." said Dee, frowning. "I told her all about it. Tom's testicles were crushed and he hasn't had any sex drive since then. He can't even get an erection. Why wouldn't Cathy tell you about that?" she mused.

"I don't know." said Rudy. "When I left she said... you know what she said Dee? She said I should do whatever you needed and take care of you while Tom was gone. You don't suppose she..."

Dee was looking stunned. "I can't believe it. You think she WANTED this to happen?" Then she sat back in her chair. "You know, you just might have something there. It would be just like her to think I had gone long enough without."

"Um... I don't mean to be indelicate... but... you did sort of go wild."

Dee ignored him. "Is Cathy at work right now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to talk to that girl." said Dee. "But I can't do it while she's at work. I'll have to wait until tonight."

"So what do we do in the meantime?" asked Rudy.

"What do you mean?"

"We have more breeding to do this afternoon." he said.

Dee looked at him, her eyes calculating. "You enjoyed it Rudy."

"Of course I did." he admitted. "I'm a man. Men love doing that. But I don't want to do anything that would come between you and Cathy, or ME and Cathy, or you and Tom for that matter."

"Try not to kill me with all the compliments." said Dee grumpily. "You think if we breed this afternoon I'll lose control again."

Rudy sighed. "I'd be HOPING you lost control again."

Dee stuck out her chin. "Well I won't. So THERE!"

"You're acting like a teenager Dee." said Rudy.

"Well, only because you MADE me feel like one. I haven't felt like that since I WAS a teenager!"

Rudy grinned. "I am built like a stud horse, aren't I" He made a show of preening.

Dee laughed. "Look at us. What a pair we are. Little miss hot pussy and mister big dick." She giggled. Then she got serious. "Maybe we can both work on controlling our urges. I mean we owe it to... them... to at least try, right?"

"Yeah, we do." said Rudy.

"Besides, the kids will probably be back before it gets too bad and we... do anything." she said.

"Yean... right." said Rudy.

When they got to the breeding pen again and Dee was ready to prep the first stud Rudy said "Maybe if we joke around it will help."

Dee positioned the stool and bucket. "We can always try."

Rudy waited until she got busy swabbing the big penis. "So, I wouldn't feel bad if I were you." he said. "I mean it takes a while to get used to dealing with a penis that huge. I know it took Cathy a long time to get used to it."

Dee had been thinking about how smooth and hard the penis was she was stroking. But she was trying to listen to Rudy too, to distract herself. She put the rag in the bucket and stood up while Rudy led the stallion to the mare.

"What?" she said, looking at him. "What about Cathy?"

"It took her a while to get used to handling something as big as that." He pointed at the stallion, which was about ready to mount the mare.

"When did she ever do that?" asked Dee, confused.

"When she decided to marry ME!" he laughed.

Dee bent over and picked up a handful of hay and dirt. She threatened to throw it at him. "Very funny mister big shot. Or should I call you big dick?" Now she laughed. "I've heard people called Big John and Big Jack and even Big Bill, but never Big Dick"

The stallion jumped and humped. The mare whinnied.

Both watched as the stud slammed into the mare five or six times and grunted, before falling back to the ground. His penis hung down, dripping.

"Oh my goodness" said Dee. "It doesn't matter how many times I see that, it still makes me feel..." She turned to Rudy. "And joke all you want, but it's not that easy to touch something so... so... so male."

"Surely it's not that bad." said Rudy.

"When was the last time you handled a foot long iron hard cock?" asked Dee. She immediately wished she hadn't said it.

"Well, that would have been the last time Cathy was upset with me and made me sleep on the couch." he said grinning.

"I asked for that." she said, shaking her head.

"You did?" he quipped. "No wonder Cathy sent me up here alone."

Dee knew she should quit while she was behind. "Joking around isn't going to help if you joke around about something that felt so good in me about an hour ago."

"That's probably why the only jokes I can think of involve a penis." he said. "All I can think about is where my own was an hour ago."

Dee smiled a wry smile. "Well we can't think about that. We have breeding to do."

"Just exactly what I had in mind." Rudy smiled widely as he grabbed his crotch.

Dee slapped his chest, but it wasn't a hard touch. "Don't tempt me. I'm very vulnerable right now. Handling a REAL cock has gotten me all excited. You better keep it in your pants, buster. I wouldn't want to be disappointed at how tiny it is... by comparrison... and hurt your feelings."

Rudy grabbed his chest with both hands and leaned backwards, like he'd been shot. "Yes ma'am."

They got back to work and did two more pairs of horses. With each succeeding prep the look in Dee's eyes got a little wilder though. She was sweating now, and as they watched the last pair breed she unbuttoned two buttons of her blouse. They put those horses up and brought in another pair. This time, when Dee washed the long hard cock in her hands, it seemed to take longer, and Rudy craned his neck to see what was happening. He saw Dee's arms moving as she swabbed the prick in her hand several times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.