Chuck's Wife

by Dafafu

Copyright© 2006 by Dafafu

Erotica Sex Story: Susie, disappointed by her husband's sexual behaviour with their teenage daughter decided to leave him and marry the Headmaster of the school where she worked, as he had been wanting her for many years. She hoped to save her daughter from being debauched by her father, and also hoped for a respectable life for herself, but...<br><i>This story should preferably be read after reading CHUCK'S DAUGHTER.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   .

Author's note: This story will make sense if read after reading CHUCK'S DAUGHTER.


Susie was very troubled. After serving four years in prison her husband, Chuck, had returned home and behaved abnormally.

The first night she had seen him suck the breasts of their 16 year-old daughter, Cindy. The second night she had seen him finger fuck their daughter. Moreover he had made Cindy wank his cock until they both had climaxed. He had shot his juice all over Cindy's face.

Susie restrained from attacking her husband. She wanted to avoid the rash action of four years ago when she had hit senseless the boy who had been kissing their 12 year-old daughter. Her husband had taken the blame and had ended up in prison. She didn't want any more violence on impulse.

Susie wanted to report to the police about her husband having molested their daughter, but Cindy had dissuaded her for fear of the shame that would bring her and the family.

Susie was also troubled for another reason. On both nights, she had observed that Cindy was enjoying the sucking of her breasts and the finger fucking of her cunt. Her daughter had claimed that her father had forced her into liking them. But Susie didn't really buy that. Her conclusion was that her husband was corrupting an innocent young girl.

Her husband's vile conduct had killed her love for him. Her thoughts now turned to Harddick, the Headmaster of the school where she was a clerk and Cindy a student. Since her husband went to prison he had been asking her to divorce her husband and marry him. So far she had been refusing, but now she decided that it was the best solution to the problem. If she married him then she could take Cindy away with her, away from a molesting father! But, would her husband give her a divorce?

On the third day, Cindy spent an hour inside the Headmaster's office. According to Cindy, she had been offered the main role of an angel in the forth coming school play. Since she was very happy, the Headmaster had allowed her and her mother to go home early. Susie did not know what else took place in the office. She did not know that Harddick had had sex fun with Cindy, and she with him. She did not know that it was because of that he had allowed them to go home early.

When they arrived home about mid-day, Chuck took Susie to the bedroom.

"Did you get your job back?" asked Susie. That morning her husband had gone to ask for his job at the DIY Store where he had worked before he went to prison.

"That's what I want to talk about, Susie."

"You mean you didn't get the job?"

"No. Peacock wouldn't give me the job. He said that at 48 I'm too old."

"But the retiring age is 65."

"I know. But he said that as an ex-prisoner, I'd bring his store bad reputation."

"Never mind. With your experience you can get a job in some other place."

"No, not possible, Susie. I went to three other places. They all do not want to employ ex-prisoners."

"But you must get a job, Chuck."

"Yes, I know. But I can, if you'd help me."

"What do you mean?"

"Peacock is willing to give me the job if... if..."

"If, what?"

"If you could spend some time with him."

"WHAT?" Susie was shocked and angered.

"Please, Susie. Just for an hour or so."

"How dare you ask your wife to sleep with another man? Don't you have any morals? Are you trying to corrupt me as you are corrupting Cindy?" She was so angry she could have killed him if had had a gun in her hand.

"Just once, Susie. Please. Otherwise I'll be unemployed for the rest of my life. I need to earn... to provide for and take care of our lovely daughter, Cindy."

The mention of Cindy startled her into thinking. She had a brainwave.

"All right, I'll do it on one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you give me a divorce."

"But I need you, Susie."

"No, you don't. You need a job but you don't need me. You haven't even had proper sex with me since you came home."

"I've been tired, Susie. Not that I don't want you."

"You liar! But you don't seem to be tired when you molest our daughter!"

"What are you saying?"

"Do you think I'm a fool? I've seen what you do with Cindy!"

"Oh, I haven't been molesting her, Susie. I've been showering our daughter with love."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Now tell me, do you want that job?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm prepared to sleep with Peacock if you agree to give me the divorce. Frankly I don't love you anymore, Chuck."

They talked about this for a while. Finally Chuck agreed to the divorce, thinking that that would pave the way for him to keep his daughter Cindy like a wife. Susie wanted the divorce thinking that she could marry Harddick and take Cindy away with her.

"Make sure you give Peacock a good time. Only then he'll give me the job."

So, he forced Susie to dress sexily. He made her wear a low cut blouse without any bra. Firm and round, her fabulous 40DD breasts pushed out boldly. The gorgeous breast flesh above her nipples bulged out of the dress. The blouse was tucked into her mini skirt that accentuated her narrow waist and showed off her full gorgeous thighs. The skirt ended just below her full buttocks at the back and below her tiny thong covered loins in front. She did not look like a mother. She looked like a voluptuous 20 year-old ready for a hot date. As she left the house with Chuck she noticed the look of surprise on Cindy's face.

Chuck phoned Peacock to let him know about their going there. He asked them to go straight to his house. On the way Chuck said, "God! You look so young and so hot! I feel like calling off this plan and keeping you to myself."

"No way, Chuck. A deal is a deal. I'm prepared to suffer at the hands of Peacock for the sake of the divorce."

"He's a good man, Susie."

"How can he be a good man? When he wants to sleep with another man's wife?"

"When it comes to sex, it's hard to say, Susie."

When they arrived at the house Chuck rang the doorbell and Peacock let them in. He was a big man in his 40's. A six footer with muscular arms and thighs. He wasn't wearing any shirt. His chest was broad and hairy. His jeans bulged obscenely around his loins. What a monstrous he-man! He could rape her, thought Susie.

As Chuck made the introductions, Peacock's eyes roamed all over her body. That had been how he had always looked at her since she met him four years ago, before her husband went to prison. So, he was no stranger to her. But since then he had become so much bigger!

They sat on the sofa. Chuck said, "Susie, sit on Peacock's lap. Let him know we are here as friends."

Susie didn't. so, Chuck dragged her over and sat her on Peacock's lap. Her short skirt crept up higher and almost all of her gorgeous shapely thighs were bare.

"You are more beautiful then before, Susie."

She just gave him a wry smile. "My husband tells me that you want to see me."

"Yes. For a long time I have wanted to see you privately. Thank you for agreeing to come today."

"My husband needs his job back, Peacock."

"Yes, I know. But it depends on you, Susie."

"Yes, Chuck has told me. I'm prepared to do what is necessary." Susie was determined to submit to him in order to save herself and her daughter.

Peacock rested one of his hands on her bare thigh and kissed her softly on the mouth. Susie didn't kiss back. "If you are going to be a cold fish, then let's call off the deal."

Then he told Chuck, "Sorry, mate. Your wife is not willing to please."

Chuck told his wife, "Come on, Susie. Be nice to Peacock. Otherwise I won't get the job and you won't get what you want."

That was true. So, Susie told Peacock, "I'm sorry," and kissed him. After all she was there and was expected to kiss him.

Chuck asked, "Would you like to take my wife to your bedroom, Peacock?"

"Not yet. I'm waiting for..." Before he could say anything more, the doorbell rang.

Susie had to get up as Peacock wanted to go and open the door.

"Come in, Bud." A young boy in his teens walked in. Chuck and Susie looked surprised.

After the introductions, Peacock explained, "Bud is my partner's son. His father and I are co-owners of this Store."

Susie wondered what was going on.

Peacock explained, "Recently the Store faced insolvency. Luckily Bud's father saved the Store by his investment. Now he wants his son, Bud, to learn the ropes of the business. So he and I run the store like co-owners."

"I see," said Chuck.

"It also means that I alone cannot make any decision. Bud has to agree also."

Susie was beginning to see what that could mean.

She asked, "Are you saying that you alone cannot decide to give my husband the job?"

"You are right. Bud has to agree also."

Chuck caught on. "Are you saying that my wife has to be nice to Bud also?"

"Yes, I'm afraid."

Susie exclaimed, "But he's only a boy!"

Chuck asked, "How old are you, Bud?"

"Fifteen, Sir."

Susie asked, "Don't you go to school?"

"No, Ma'am. I've dropped out of school. Dad says successful business men start young from ground zero. I want to learn. I hope Peacock and you will teach me things."

Peacock explained, "He means he wants to learn how to please you, Susie."

"Oh God! He's just a boy!"

Peacock said, "I know but what can we do? Your husband needs the job."

Chuck added, "Yes, Susie. I need the job. Please be nice to Bud also."

Susie was shocked that her husband wanted her to have sex with a minor. She realized that if she wanted the divorce she would have to let Bud fuck her. The boy was looking her over, enjoying the sight of her voluptuous body.

"You are very lovely."

Susie saw his eyes linger on her much exposed breasts.

"I'm sure your mother is lovely too." She thought that would offend him but it didn't.

"Yes, she is. She is as gorgeous and sexy like you. But she won't be nice to me. Unlike her younger sister."

"What do you mean?"

"My mother's younger sister is Connie. When mom is not around she teaches me things."

"What?"

"Yes, she allows me to... you know. Connie is also nice to my father when mom is not around."

"How can you be so naughty, Bud?"

"But it's fun. She and I are happy. What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know but it's wrong."

"Actually I long to be intimate with mom but she wouldn't allow it. You look as sexy as my mom. I like you."

Chuck told Susie, "We don't have a son and you have never known a boy. This is your chance, Susie. Pretend he is your son. It can be fun for you."

Bud pleaded, "Please, auntie. Connie has taught me how to please a woman. I promise to satisfy you." Susie was shocked by the horrible talk. He was only 15 but so crude!

Before Susie could say anything, Peacock wrapped his arms around her. "Kiss me, Susie."

Susie accepted the divergence. Knowing that she had to please him to get the job for her husband, she kissed Peacock hotly, mouthing and tonguing as her excitement stirred.

As they were kissing, Bud came up against her behind and hugged her, pressing his loins into her firm buttocks. He kissed her cheeks and gasped, "Auntie, you have a hot body!"

Chuck watched with a smile. He felt his wife needed some wild extra-marital sex to change her thinking.

As Susie kissed Peacock, she could feel her excitement rising. Bud was pulling her blouse out of her skirt. She stopped kissing and protested, "Bud, don't. You'd better go and sit on the sofa. You can watch if you like."

"No, auntie. I want to love you."

"Don't, you are too young."

"But I want to. I'm old enough to fuck you."

"Oh God! You are a dirty boy!"

Peacock, "Don't say that, Susie. Be nice to him; your husband wants the job."

Chuck said, "Yes, Susie, please let the boy fuck you. You have agreed to help... to get the job for me."

Before she could say anything, Peacock was mouth kissing her again. Bud was fondling her breasts under her blouse, tweaking the nipples to hard nuts. Although she felt that she was forced into this by her husband, her body was responding to stimulation. She was aroused. She found herself kissing Peacock willingly and with much ardour.

Bud was licking the side of her neck and gasping, "Nice boobs, auntie. Big and firm! Hard nipples!" Susie had to admit that she liked the way her breasts were being fondled. She liked the stimulation.

Bud asked, "May I kiss your breast, auntie?"

Susie didn't answer him but Peacock stopped kissing and said, "All right, Bud." Then he hugged Susie from behind and said, "Get in front and kiss the breasts."

Bud came against her in front and looking smilingly at her asked, "May I?"

"NO!" Susie quickly covered her breasts as best as she could with her palms and fingers.

"Don't cover your boobs, auntie. I want to love them."

"NO!"

Chuck came close and said, "Let the boy enjoy your wonder boobs, Susie. Think of him as your son. It will feel nicer."

Susie was shocked by her husband's reasoning. Thank God she was divorcing him, an evil man.

Meanwhile Peacock took hold of her arms and pulled them behind her. This made her breasts thrust out, almost popping out of her low-cut blouse. Crescents of her brownish-pinkish upper aureoles were exposed. Only her nipples remained covered. Susie saw Bud look excitedly at her breasts.

"Fabulous boobs, auntie."

She just glared at him, afraid to scold him for fear he might not give her husband the job.

Bud's left hand held her by her narrow hips. His right hand cupped her right breast on the underside, supporting, lifting and gently squeezing the heavy breast. As he did that he started to kiss and lick the exposed flesh of her breast. Susie twisted her upper body, as if she wanted to avoid his mouth but Bud's mouth pursued her breast and licked enthusiastically.

Peacock told Susie, "Ask him to lick and suck your nipple."

Susie shook her head to mean no, but the boy started to lick the covered nipple, wetting her blouse with his saliva. Susie could feel her nipple hardening. It liked the licking!

Susie heard her husband say, "Remove the blouse, Bud."

Susie couldn't believe that her husband could say that. Instead of protecting her he was encouraging the boy to assault her sexually. What her husband did next shocked her some more. He took over what Peacock was doing. He held her hands behind her and said, "Go ahead, Peacock. You and Bud remove my wife's blouse."

"Thank you, Chuck." Peacock now moved in front of Susie and unbuttoned her blouse. As the nipples popped out Bud started to lick them. "God! Your boobs are nice."

"Don't!"

Chuck and Peacock managed to remove her blouse. Susie could tell that both Peacock and Bud were amazed at her magnificent boobs.

Peacock exclaimed, "Amazing boobs! So BIG! Yet they stand up so boldly."

Chuck added, "Yes, for their size, they don't seem to sag at all, do they?"

"Oh you lucky bloke! To be her husband!"

"Well, I won't be for long."

Peacock asked curiously, "Why? Are you going to let her marry me?"

"Not you, but... that's another story. I'll tell you later. Now you'd better enjoy my wife while she's still mine."

"All right."

Chuck suggested, "What don't both of you lick and suck her boobs together?"

Bud was already busy sucking Susie's right breast. Peacock took the left breast into his mouth and started to suck.

Susie realized that the sucking of her breasts was stimulating her. Even the boy's sucking was good. He must have had good experience with his mother's sister, thought Susie.

Susie turned her head and looked at her husband. He smiled and whispered into her ear, "Give them a good time, Susie darling, and I'll give you what you want."

She decided to give them a good time as her husband had suggested. After all her own husband was encouraging Peacock and the boy to have fun with her. If they were going to enjoy her why should she suffer it as an ordeal?

She whispered back, "All right, Chuck. I'll do as you say. Let go of my hands."

Chuck released Susie's hands and arned her, "If she start any monkey business, you'll be sorry."

Susie put her hands behind the heads of Peacock and Bud. She caressed their heads and kept pulling their mouths closer to her breasts. Gasps of thrill escaped her mouth.

Susie heard her husband tell Peacock, "I think my wife likes your sucking."

Peacock asked against Susie's breast, "Like it, Susie? Like the way I suck you?"

"Hmmm..."

Peacock resumed sucking. Bud now asked, his mouth still on her nipple, "Am I doing it right, auntie?"

"Yes, but you can do better, Bud."

"Hmmm..."

Susie heard her husband tell Bud, "Take more of the breast into your mouth... yes, that's right, that's good. Now suck harder... yes, that's better, suck, yes, suck like that... remember, Bud, the harder you suck the better my wife will like you."

Very aroused, Susie caressed his cheeks and moaned softly.

For many long minutes Susie surrendered herself to their sucking, inwardly enjoying the thrill it gave her. Meanwhile her husband had unzipped and removed her short skirt, leaving her naked except for her thong.

Peacock maneuvered here to a divan. He made her lie on her back, and kneeling beside her started to suck her breasts.

Susie was surprised at what Bud did. He opened out her legs so that they hung on either side of the divan. Then he sat on the divan between her thighs and opened them out, exposing her thong covered loins.

"Auntie may I kiss and lick your thong?"

"It's not nice to do that, Bud." Susie said it mildly, not wanting to offend the boy.

"But it's nice when I do it to Connie. She likes it. I'm sure you'll like it also, auntie."

Susie knew that she wasn't going to get out of this. So, there was no point in protesting. Might as well make the boy happy and get the job for her husband so that she could get the divorce. So, she reached forward and pulled the boy's head to her loins.

"Thank you, auntie. There... I know you want it."

Bud placed his hands on either side of her supple inner thighs and pushed them outwards. Then he lowered his mouth to her narrow thong and started to lick it. Immediately Susie's hips jerked. It was so sensitive! The licking was so lascivious! The boy continued to lick forcefully, running his tongue along the length of the thong that covered her cunt opening. His saliva and her juice were wetting the thin thong. Susie could feel the boy's tongue on her cunt lips through the thong. His tongue was trying to dip inside her opening but not succeeding very much because of the thong. But his tongue, pushing the wet thin fabric, managed to go an inch or two inside, enough to stir her cunt to wilder arousal. Her hips jerked up again and again.

Susie was unable to restrain her cunt from responding. It seemed to enjoy the boy's tongue. This was wrong! He was only a boy, younger than her daughter, and young enough to be her son! But her cunt was not listening to all these reasons.

Susie kept getting wildly stimulated. She found herself caressing the back of the boy's head with one hand and the back of Peacock's head with the other hand. She had never known another man beside her husband. This two pronged attack on her breasts and her cunt by two men was new but nice.

Her body was writhing, her thighs quivering and her cunt convulsing as she kept moaning, "Hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmmm..."

After a while, Bud asked with his mouth still against her thong, "May I lick inside, auntie?"

"What?"

"Connie, my mom's sister, she likes my tongue inside. Do you want me to tongue you inside?"

"It's not nice to do that, you know?"

"Let me do it, auntie. Then you tell me whether it's nice or not."

"I didn't mean in that sense, Bud."

"In every sense it will be nice, auntie. You have a delicious cunt. It will enjoy my tongue, auntie."

"Oh, you incorrigible boy!" She pulled his head back to her loins.

Susie's hips jacked up when his tongue slithered into her naked cunt! The boy had pushed the thong to the side!

"OH GOD!" she exclaimed. But her cunt responded excitedly, rising up again and again to meet his plunging tongue. The boy was cupping her supple buttocks to raise her cunt each time he plunged his tongue inside.

"Bud... Bud... God... YES... YES... YES... OOO... OOO... OOO... YESSS... YESSS..."

Peacock stopped sucking her breasts and looked at Susie enjoying Bud tonguing of her cunt. "Look! Your wife likes tongue fucking! She likes the boy! She's a hot one, Chuck."

"Yes, I know. But she has been a prude. She has never known another man beside me."

"Really? That's surprising! She's young and built for sex."

"I know. At least she will realize that today."

Suddenly they heard Susie screaming, "B-B-BUUUD... AAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Susie orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed. Bud tongued and tongued and tongued. Endlessly they went on. For two minutes, Susie screamed and writhed and convulsed in the throes of her climaxes. Finally, when she regained some composure, she looked about her with embarrassment and shame at what she had done. Bud leaned over her, his mouth and face smeared with her cum. Then they sat beside each other on the divan.

"Nice, auntie?"

Why deny, it? Susie nodded, smiling shyly.

"Do you like Bud?" asked Peacock smiling at her.

It was true. She did like the boy. She liked the way he had tongued her cunt. Moreover it was also helpful to say that she liked him so that he would agree to give her husband the job. So, she nodded.

"Then show him that you like him," suggested her husband.

Susie wondered what he had meant.

Chuck said, "Bud, stand in front of my wife. Let her be nice to your john."

Eagerly the boy stood in front of the near naked Susie, smiling at her. His bulging pants right in front of her face. The boy took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants.

Chuck said, "Bud, let my wife do the rest." The boy stood still.

Peacock urged, "Go ahead, Susie. You want to please the boy, don't you?"

Yes, Susie wanted to please the boy so that her husband could get the job and she the divorce.

Pulling the boy by the waist, Susie cupped and caressed the bulge. Smiling at him she asked, "Feel nice, Bud? Does your mother's sister do this for you?"

"Yes, auntie."

"What else does she do?"

"She'll take out my cock and play with it."

"All right, let me do it for you." Susie slowly removed his pants. The boy stood in his brief. It was filled to bursting by his engorged cock. She used both her hands to fondle his covered cock and balls. The boy kept twisting his hips as the sensation aroused him.

"Thank you, auntie."

"You are welcome, Bud. You are so young! I wonder weather it is right to do this to you."

"It must be right, auntie. My mom's sister says it's right, since it's fun."

Chuck told his wife, "Since the boy likes it, get him naked, Susie. Show him what you can do to his cock." What a husband!

Susie pulled his brief down and the boy stepped out of it. He had a good cock for a 15 year-old. It was erect and engorged. The tumescent head glistened and jerked.

"Sorry, auntie. It's not a big one like my father's or Peacock's."

Susie wanted to make the boy feel happy. "But it is big, Bud. How big is it?"

"Length or width?"

"Both."

"Six and a half inches long, one and a half inches across."

"It looks good, Bud."

"Is it big enough for you, auntie?"

Susie didn't answer the question. Instead she caressed his naked cock and balls saying, "You are only 15. It will grow to be a monster soon, Bud."

"Yes, that's what Connie says... my mother's sister."

"You mean she doesn't like this size?"

"No, I don't mean that. Connie likes it, auntie. She likes it very much. She says it is long and fat enough. She says that most men don't even have cocks of this size."

"Do your parents approve of what you are doing with Connie?"

"My dad approves. Dad and I fuck Connie when mom is not around. Mom doesn't know. She'll blow her top if she knew."

Chuck urged, "Don't just talk, Susie. Taste his cock."

Peacock told Susie, "Let me taste you while you taste Bud."

Bud was made to sit on the dinning table and lean back. Susie bent forward and started to kiss and lick his cockhead. Peacock knelt behind her, opened out her thighs and started to tongue her cunt.

As her arousal started to build, Susie took Bud's cockhead into her mouth and started to suck.

Bud held her head and moaned, "Yes... yes auntie... it's nice... yes, suckme, auntie... suck my cock... you are good, auntie... do you like to suck my cock, auntie?"

Susie just kept humming, "Hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmmm" as she continued sucking. Her humming was partly in response to Bud and partly in response to Peacock's long fat tongue that was licking her clitoris for a moment and plunging in and out of her hot cunt the next moment. She was getting wilder and wilder. And she loved the fun!

After five minutes the boy shuddered violently and plunged his cock deep inside Susie's throat and ejaculated. "Anti, anti, anti, anti, anti, anti, anti..." Spurting at each anti (auntie).

Spurt after spurt of hot boiling cock juice splashed against the insides of her mouth and throat. Susie kept swallowing as much as she could. At the same time Peacock's tongue triggered her orgasm. Her cunt boiled over with an endless discharge of cum. Her whole body shivered in an uncontrollable frenzy.

Finally, Susie released the boy's cock from her mouth and stood up panting. Her mouth and the surroundings were smeared with creamy cum. Peacock also stood up, his face smeared with her cum.

Chuck had taken out the handkerchiefs from the pants of Peacock and Bud. They used them wipe away the cum around their mouths.

Bud panted, "Aun-tie, you ha-have a fabu-lous mouth. You suck so... so well!"

Peacock asked, "Is that so?"

"Yes, she is good."

Peacock pleaded, " Suck my cock, Susie. Show me how well you can suck."

Peacock removed his pants and sat naked on the table. His erect cock, longer and fatter than Bud's, swayed in anticipation. Susie heard her husband tell her, "Go ahead, Susie. Suck Peacock's cock."

Susie put her hands on his big strong thighs and lowered her mouth to his cock. She started to lick the tumescent head. It started to jerk. So, she used one hand to hold the thick shaft at the base and guided the cockhead into her warm mouth. Simultaneously she felt Bud hold her by the waist from behind and guide the tip of his cock into her vagina.

As Peacock's cockhead slipped into her mouth Bud's cockhead slipped into her cunt. All three got jolts of thrill.

Peacock said, "Oh Chuck, your wife's mouth is good. Thank you bringing her to suck my cock,"

"You are welcome; just so you give me the job."

"It's still too early to decide, but so far so good."

Bud asked Chuck, "I'm going to fuck your wife, uncle. I hope you don't mind it."

"Go ahead, Bud. Enjoy yourself. But remember one thing."

Pushing his cock deeper Bud asked, "What's that uncle?"

"Make her enjoy your fucking."

Hearing their conversation Susie sucked Peacock's cock with greater vigour. She also realized that the boy was now fucking her from behind in a steady rhythm. Her hips started to roll as her cunt got wildly stimulated by the young fucking cock.

"Auntie, you are good for fucking... you are very good, auntie... yes... yes... yes..." He kept thrusting his cock in and out of her hot cunt.

Chuck asked, "I'm glad you like my wife, Bud."

"Yes, uncle. She is good, very good! Thank you for bringing her over for me to fuck her." Even as he talked he was steadily pumping Susie's cunt. He could feel her inner muscles squeezing his cock when he thrust inwards.

"Will you agree to give me the job?"

"It's looking good so far, uncle. Hope your wife will please us some more."

"She will, Bud. She likes fucking."

"Does she fuck a lot of men, uncle?"

"Oh, no! Before today she has never fucked another man... only me."

"Then how come she wants Peacock and me to fuck her?" He was now fucking her more vigorously. His cock was building up tremendous pressure. Susie was thrusting her cunt backwards each time he thrust into her. She wanted the boy's cock to go as deep as possible. And she was moaning, even as she sucked Peacock's cock.

Holding Susie's head to his loins, Peacock gasped, "Ahhh... ohhhh... Suuusssiiieeeee... suuucckkkmeee... suucckkkkmmeeeee..."

Susie knew her sucking was bringing him to an ejaculation. Her own cunt was rushing rapidly for it's third orgasm. Bud was wild now, thrusting furiously into Susie's cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.