The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Heather was forced to break another "date" with Brad, much to general grumbling and griping on his part. She hated to do it, but she needed time to talk to Jason and Melinda about the house. She wanted to know more about it. Unfortunately, they could not tell her much. Not even the "wonder nerd" knew anything more.

"I thought you'd give me some big hour-long explanation on how it worked," Heather said to Jason. The three of them wandered down a nature trail in the greenbelt that ran along the street outside Heather and Melinda's home. It was more or less secluded here, and they could speak freely.

"I wish I could," Jason said.

"I just hope you're right about the pregnancy thing!" Melinda piped.

"No, she probably is. I mean, if the house can do everything else, it makes sense it could do this."

"Are you sure?"

Jason was not sure about anything, but he did not like the alternative. "What would be the motivation to lie to us? It doesn't make sense."

"It was really weird, Jason," Heather said in a softer voice. "When I was talking to it... I wanted to trust it. It was very hard not to."

Jason nodded. He had had that same sense as well.

"So... are you two going tomorrow?"

Jason and Melinda exchanged a look. "Sure, I guess. Since you're okay with it now..."

"And I'm coming along, too."

"It's Jason's turn tomorrow," Melinda said. "Just so you know. It was supposed to be today."

Heather paused and nodded. She looked over to Jason and smirked. "So you going to make me fuck you?"

Jason's face went scarlet. Both Heather and Melinda giggled at this, though Melinda actually felt a little jealous at the prospect.

"Well... if you're okay with that," Jason said. He tried very hard to low-key his interest. He didn't want to let on just how badly he wanted it.

"Yeah, I am," Heather said with a small smile. "Go ahead."

"I still can't believe we did that," Melinda said in a low voice, looking over to Jason.

Jason was more surprised than any of them. He knew he had wanted to do this, but to have it actually happen was so astonishing to him that he still had not completely come to grips with it yet. He was only now truly coming to the realization that he was no longer a virgin.

He looked over to Melinda and slowly smiled. "Neither can I. It was nice, though."

Melinda nodded and smiled as well.

Heather looked at them and sighed to herself. Now she was thinking about Brad again. She was starting to entertain the idea of taking the final step with him. She still could not get past the pregnancy thing. She'd be nervous no matter what protection they used.

Unless, of course, she could use the house.

"Um, guys?" Heather said. "I was wondering. Do you think we could maybe bring someone else in on this?"

Jason was about to ask her who, but Melinda was already shaking her head. "No way."

"I just thought if I could get Brad to join, we could..."

"Ewww! Ick!"

"Oh, stop it, Mel."

"You're not bringing that thick-head to the house," Melinda declared. "I don't want him looking at me or touching me."

Heather frowned. "I wouldn't want him near you, pipsqueak. I want him to myself. Just the two of us."

"I'm not sure the house will let you, Heather," Jason said. "We tried to go back once in the afternoon and it wouldn't let us in."

"And I'm not giving up a day just so you and Brad can make out," Melinda said. "No way."

"So why couldn't we just go off on our own and you two can..."

"Heather, you always want to take over everything!" Melinda whined.

"Stop acting like a baby, Melinda! I don't want to take over, I just..."

"We shouldn't let any more people know about it," Jason interrupted loudly. "What if he decided to tell someone, someone that would stop us from doing this anymore?"

"He wouldn't do that!" Heather protested.

"Heather, his Dad is military," Jason said.

"So?"

Jason stared at her as if expecting that just mentioning the word should have been enough for her. "You have any idea what they might do?" Jason asked, aghast. "It's bad enough how much they cover up UFO stuff..."

Melinda turned her head to one side and rolled her eyes.

"All right, all right!" Heather said crossly. "Fine. I won't tell him. Anything to stop you from going on about UFO conspiracies."

Melinda snickered at this, but could not resist one last parting shot. "Maybe after Jason boinks you, you won't want Brad the Wonder Boy anymore."

Jason blushed again at this. Heather glared at her little sister, but did not say a word in retort. She did not want to admit that this was exactly what she was worried about herself.


The next morning, it was not until Jason had reached the house that he realized this was the first time that he had no lingering doubts. It was as if Heather joining their group had suddenly made it okay, that it gave their activities a final blessing.

It also helped that he was too excited about the prospect of finally having Heather.

His excitement was admittedly tempered by the concern that Heather might decide to back out at the last minute. He was elated when he saw Heather walking right alongside Melinda a short time later. Yet it was obvious to him that Heather was looking rather uneasy.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"I'm just a little nervous," Heather said with a shaky grin. "I haven't done this for awhile."

Melinda rolled her eyes. "Yeah, she's gone three whole days without."

"No, Melinda. I haven't done that with Brad. Not yet."

Melinda reacted to this with surprise. "Why not?"

Heather rolled her eyes. "Same reason you were yelling at me about yesterday."

"Oh? Oh! You mean, uh, the pregnancy thing."

"Yeah, that. Mom won't let me take the pill."

"And you're sure you want to do this, right?" Jason asked. He silently cursed himself for asking it a split-second later. He hated having a conscience sometimes.

"As long as you don't hurt me or have me do anything really weird."

"You should, though," Melinda said indignantly. "For some of the silly stuff she made me say."

Heather sighed, but Jason smiled. "It's all right, I promise I won't do that."

Melinda just shrugged indifferently. "Well, let's get inside."

"Wait a minute," Heather said. "Are you both going to be, um, controlling me?"

"Yes," Melinda said.

"No," Jason said at the same time.

Melinda gave Jason a look.

"It's my turn today," he said mildly.

"But... what are you going to have me do?"

Jason had not, admittedly, given it that much thought. But now as the two girls looked at him, he realized that he had a golden opportunity. He could have both of them at once. His heart thumped at the possibility.

Melinda smirked. "Never mind, I just figured it out. You perv."

Jason would have blanched at this if it had not been for the small, wry smile on Melinda's face. He grinned sheepishly at her.

"Just as long as you don't have us... well... touch each other."

"Ugh!" Heather cried, recoiling in disgust. "That's gross, Mel, even for you!"

Jason could not help but smile at this. While the idea of two girls going at it was enticing -- as it was to a lot of boys his age -- he didn't see himself asking that of Heather and Melinda. Besides, he was more interested in what they could do with him and not each other.

"Oh, great, you put the idea in his head. Nice going, runt."

"Me? I just... !"

"Wait, wait, settle down. Jeez," Jason said. "I'm not going to do it, I promise."

Heather looked unsure.

"He keeps his promises about that, Heather," Melinda said. "Remember, he wasn't the one that made me boink him, you were."

"Okay, okay. Let's get inside, then," Heather said in resignation.

When they stepped into the living room of the house, it was as if the house had already anticipated what they wanted. As soon as they were clear of the door, both Heather and Melinda felt it at once, the swift descent of the thick blanket that smothered their will and their self-control. A warmth spread through their bodies at the same time, with a flare of more intense heat between their legs. It was no more than a minute or two before they were both helpless, unable to think for themselves, panting softly.

Jason was a little spooked by the transition and how it had happened without him voicing a word to the house.

It was quite obvious what you wanted, Jason.

Jason flinched. The voice had sounded fairly amused. He didn't think he was that transparent.

And now you have it. Your wildest fantasy. Two girls to service you.

Jason was quivering with excitement as they both looked at him with eyes that were dark with lust and begging him to command them. They each trembled, as if the effort to remain still without him making his desires known was a strain on them.

He thought it, and it happened. They began to strip themselves of their clothes.

He felt a rush, more so than simply the excitement that was making him very hard. For the first time, he truly appreciated the power he had. He did not want to have to say anything, for he doubted he could get the words out. He enjoyed having them simply know what he wanted.

Two slaves. That's what he had for as long as he wanted. They would do whatever he wished of them.

And best of all, Jason, said the voice in a sultry tone, one of them is Heather. You've been waiting for this for a long time.

Any lingering doubt vanished from his mind.

"Come upstairs with me," he said in a slightly quavering voice.

"Yes, master," they said in unison.

He smiled at this and led the way, both girls following close behind him.


"Here, Mrs. Conner, let me help with that."

The auburn haired woman looked up with some surprise as she stepped away from the car, her arms loaded down with several bags of groceries. She gave the boy approaching her a cross look. It was bad enough that the garage contained so much junk she couldn't park the car inside it anymore, she didn't need some kid from the neighborhood bothering her.

At least until she saw who it was.

"Oh, hello, Richie," said Audrey Conner, smiling slightly. She willingly gave up the bag that he had been trying to take from her. "Sorry I didn't recognize you at first."

"Oh, no problem, ma'am. Is Jason around?"

"No, he's out." Her face took on a bemused look. "Amazing. First I can't get him away from the computer and now he's been going out almost every morning."

"I haven't seen much of him either, ma'am," Richie said, hoisting the bag in his arms. His hand groped around the side of the bag.

"Oh? I assumed he was going around with you."

"No, ma'am. I haven't seen him in days."

"That's rather odd. I wonder where he's going off to."

"I think he has a girlfriend, Mrs. Conner." His hand finally found something that had the shape of a jar. When he squeezed it, it did not yield. Glass. Perfect.

Audrey gaped at him. "A girlfriend? Jason? My Jason?"

"Well, I'm assuming, y'see," Richie drawled. "I've seen him hanging out with Melinda Sovert."

"Imagine that," she said. "I guess it's about time he dated."

Richie just smiled.

"Well, let's get these inside. Thank you for your help, Richie."

"Anytime, Mrs. Conner."

As soon as the woman's back was turned, Richie reached into the bag and pulled out the jar, which turned out to be applesauce. Just as they were about to reach the front door, he dropped it and let it shatter on the sidewalk.

Audrey froze and whirled around.

"Oh, snap!" Richie cried in horror. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Conner! It was on the top and started to roll and I couldn't grab it in time!"

Mrs. Conner sighed. "It's all right, Richie," she said in a forlorn voice.

"I'll help clean it up for you..."

"No, that's okay, I have to do some watering with the garden hose, I'll take care of it. I just needed that for tonight's dinner."

Richie gave her a contrite look. "I'd offer to fetch another for you at the store, by my Mom needs me back home do some yard work. Hey, why don't you just send Jason around when he gets back?"

"I suppose I'll have to. Here, just leave that bag on the steps and I'll take it inside."

"I'm really sorry about that."

"It's okay, you meant well. I'll tell Jason I saw you."

Richie smiled. "Thank you, Mrs. Conner. I'm sure he'll be glad to know that."


Jason decided he wanted them to do all the work. Instead of taking off his own clothes, he had them do it. Heather worked him above the waist, Melinda below. It was the perfect setup, for Heather stood very close to him and brushed him with her tits whenever she could. When she was done, she drew close to him and let him grab them with his hands.

Jason loved feeling the weight of her tits in his fingers, and the way the flesh rippled when he played with them. Heather giggled, and then moaned softly when he stroked her nipples, making them rise to prominent, hard nubs in the middle of her large areolae.

Below his waist, Melinda had finished sliding off his briefs, and he felt his cock slip into her eager mouth.

Heather leaned into him, her lips meeting his. He returned the kiss excitedly, one hand still squeezing the ample flesh of one of her tits. Her lips parted in response, her tongue sliding excitedly over his. She began to moan through her nose as he flicked at the nipple with his fingertips, feeling her body tremble with lust.

It was all perfect. Everything was happening just as Jason wanted it.

Melinda's head bobbed steadily back and forth, giving his cock long, slow strokes with her lips and tongue. Her fingers gently fondled his balls, bouncing them lightly in her fingers, tugging them from his body to prolong his rise.

Heather broke off the kiss, breathless. "You're making me so wet," she panted, her eyes dark and sultry. "Please touch me. Touch my pussy."

Jason surprised himself at how steady his hand was when he let it drop from her breast and between her legs. His fingers found hot, wet flesh between tight folds. Heather moaned deeply, closing her eyes, her body quivering. "Oh yeah... " she murmured as he stroked her.

"Oh, wow," Jason murmured, automatically swinging his hips gently in time to Melinda's mouth movements up and down his cock. His fingers in Heather's sopping slot slowed in response to his own rising sensations, making Heather whimper for more.

Jason found it impossible to concentrate on both at once. He moaned as he climbed upward, Melinda moving back and forth faster, her cheeks dimpling as she sucked at him harder. He oozed a bit as he rose. Melinda pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, taking the few drops that had emerged from him like a cat lapping up milk. She drew him back inside just a little, enough to balance the head on her lips while she lashed at the sensitive spot just behind the head with her tongue.

"Oh God..." Jason groaned. He withdrew his fingers from Heather and clutched at her. Heather hugged herself to him, rubbing her tits against his body, panting as her hard nipples slid across his skin.

"Please touch me again when she's done," Heather whispered hotly into his ear.

Jason swallowed, breathing hard as he strained. Melinda pumped his cock with her mouth, fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft. Finally he reached the top and went over, his legs going weak for a moment as he throbbed. Melinda's tongue milked the underside of his cock as he came, lips squeezing around his shaft. Jason groaned loudly over and over until he was finally spent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.