Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 16: Eric's Test

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Eric's Test - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

The market was just as you would expect on a Saturday. It was packed wall-to-wall with women pushing shopping carts filled to the brim, children of all ages in tow, many of whom were making their mom's life difficult, and the occasional husband almost always looking bored to tears. Finding a test subject in this crowd was going to be a cakewalk. By the time we had gotten the meats and were loading up on the beer and wine I'd already identified half a dozen potential candidates. It was time to hit the checkout so I left Eric in line and headed off to make my final selection, like the alpha male wolf culling a herd of caribou.

Of the six I had pre-screened, two proved to be closer in temperament to what I was looking for. Jennifer was 25, brunette, married, with no children. She had a killer body; great legs, C-cup breasts that were perfectly sized for her frame, a fine-looking ass, all topped by a very pretty face. She looked nothing like Annie and yet her carriage was pure Annie. Sexually, she was also very similar to Annie in her likes and desires. She enjoyed playing both dominant and submissive roles within limits she set. Her biggest turn-off was pain. On rare occasions her husband lost control and crossed that line, but never with malice. She was bi-curious but hadn't had the chance to experiment. She had looked at other men, and had harbored some fantasies, but she had been faithful to date, and was predisposed to remain so if nothing changed. She would require a bit of careful prompting if I chose her for Eric's test.

The second candidate was Candice. She was perhaps a little young at 16, and yet seemed fairly mature. Her body had already filled out very nicely. She was a little taller at about five-foot-six and maybe a few pounds heavier than Jennifer, but was otherwise an almost perfect match. Candice was still a virgin but her secret fantasies showed that her inclinations were very much like Annie's. She was going to be happy playing either the dominant or the submissive with limits, though she didn't know it yet and she couldn't yet know what those limits might be. She had had experience with other girls, her two best friends. Everything she knew about sex she had learned together with them and all three were more than ready for their first experiences with a guy. None of them had yet met anyone they trusted to make the experience a good one. I found I liked this about Candice, that she wasn't saving herself for true love, but that she simply wanted the first time to be memorable. She was certain that all the boys she knew would have hair-trigger stamina and be just as inexperienced and fumbling as she was. Her favorite fantasy was to find an older man who would take the time to teach her. I figured she'd melt at the sight of Eric.

It was a tough choice so I decided to take both of them. Within Jennifer, I planted a series of simple thoughts: "You are done shopping; you should go check out now. You are as horny as hell. If you see this guy," and here I planted an image of Eric in her mind's eye, "You should take him to the nearest motel and fuck his brains out." The last thing I did for Jennifer was to place a suppressor on her guilt center. She actually turned red immediately as my commands took hold and without the least sign of hesitation she took the can of soup in her hand, threw it into the cart and moved with determination to the checkout. It wasn't luck that put her in Eric's line three carts behind; she had recognized him immediately. I knew then she was going to be Eric's test subject.

I found Candice again one aisle over. I figured I could have some fun with her while Eric was proving his worth. She was with her mom so the first thing I did was seed her mother with a single question, "Why is Candice wasting her Saturday with me? She should be with her friends."

In Candice's head I planted my image and the simple thought: "The teacher I've been praying for is waiting for me outside. I need to find him and get him to take me somewhere private." She actually moaned just a bit at that thought, and caught her mother's attention.

"Are you Ok honey?"

Candice skipped a beat or two before she answered, "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I was just getting a bit bored. Sorry." She normally loved getting out with her mom to do whatever and was a bit embarrassed now.

"It's Ok. Why don't you go over to Katie's house and relax a bit."

Candice's face lit up. "Really? Thanks Mom! You're the greatest!" She kissed her mom and fairly skipped from the store.

With the few seconds it took for that scene to play out I tapped into Eric's mind. "When you leave the store a fine looking sweetheart is going to offer to go anywhere you want to take her and do whatever you want with her. Take her up on her offer." The slight smile that crept across his face told me the message was received.

Just as Eric registered my message, Candice barreled into me. "Whoa little one, slow down before you hurt someone." I was wearing my best "nice guy" smile and transmitting a warm comforting wave of vibrations that left no doubt that I was the teacher she was searching for.

"What's your name?"

"Sorry for being so clumsy. I'm Candice." She graced me with the most innocent little smile I'd ever seen.

"Nice to meet you Candice. You're certainly in a hurry. Who's the lucky guy?"

And then, the image I'd planted clicked. The sudden look of recognition in her eyes was unmistakable. The next sets of emotions were less obvious but I was already tapped into her thought stream.

It suddenly dawned on her that she was about to ask a complete stranger to take her somewhere so she could loose her virginity. Simultaneously, she realized that she desperately wanted to do exactly that. The conflict came when she tried to reconcile this overwhelming desire with all of her past fantasies. She'd never dreamed about fucking a total stranger, especially not for her first time. She had never really dreamed about fucking anyone. Sexual fantasies for Candice were always part of a more complex relationship. This conflict played out on her internal battlefield within just a few heartbeats. She finally screwed up enough courage to respond.

"Actually, I was running to catch you. I can't really explain it but I saw you before and I just knew I had to meet you." She paused to build up one more wave of courage but this time she couldn't bring herself to look at me. "I was kind of hoping we could go somewhere private and maybe get to know each other."

The wave of relief that washed over her now that she had it out in the open was palpable though it only lasted a brief second before she was struck with another wave of uncertainty. "What if he says no? This is so embarrassing. What the hell was I thinking?"

I quickly put an end to her internal battle. "That sounds great. Anywhere in particular that you'd like to go?" Her posture actually slumped just a bit with this latest wave of relief.

"Where ever you want." Her thought stream was practically singing, "This is so cool! I can't believe I'm doing this. Katie and Sara are going to be so jealous!"

"I know a nice motel near here. What would you say to getting a room and spending the afternoon together?" I threw the last part in so she'd know I wasn't suggesting a Wham-bam-thank-you-Ma'am type deal.

She smiled ever so slightly. "Ok."

Just then, I saw Eric coming out of the store with Jennifer following closely behind. I shot both her and Candice a quick command that would dampen any alarm at another couple joining in the fun, and then watched as Jennifer made her move. They were out of earshot, so I tapped into the conversation in my own special fashion.

"Excuse me. Can you help me?" Jennifer easily got Eric's attention and when he turned to see who was calling him he was stunned by the beauty that assaulted him. I could feel his libido kick into overdrive as he realized this must be the one I had told him to expect.

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

Unlike Candice, Jennifer was brimming with confidence. "I'm not normally like this but I think you're gorgeous and I'm horny as hell. I need to get fucked and was hoping you might want to help me out." She was so matter-of-fact about it I knew I hadn't really pushed her all that far. While she certainly didn't go chasing after total strangers I was pretty sure she was no stranger to one-night stands. She probably had a bit of a reputation before she married. She was going to be fun.

To Eric's credit, he kept his cool. "I think I might be able to help you satisfy that urge. How about finding a motel near here and let's see what we can do to cool your fires."

She grabbed his hand in hers and let him lead the way. I called him over to where I was standing with Candice and as he got a look at my little prize his libido was kicked up one more notch. The poor boy was going to have to get off soon or he'd be soiling his pants.

"Hey, Eric, this is Candice. Candice, this is my cousin Eric. And you are?"

"Hi, I'm Jennifer. It's very nice to meet you." My tweaks were working just fine. Neither of the girls had the least concern for what the others might think. They were still keenly focused on their own sexual urges. And, as it turns out, those urges were expanding. Jennifer was wondering if having both of us might be fun and Candice was thinking Eric might be fun after she'd finished with her lessons.

I led our small troupe to the car and Eric took the initiative by jumping into the backseat with Jennifer. I opened the door for Candice so she could slide into the front seat, and no sooner had we left the parking lot than Eric and Jennifer locked up in a deep embrace, exploring each other's bodies. Fortunately, it was only a short 10-minute drive to the closest motel. I don't think they could have held out much longer than that. I used that time to get Candice talking about some of her intimate experiences.

"How old are you?" It was a simple question that seemed surprisingly difficult for her to answer. I realized that she was afraid that if she told me she was only sixteen I'd lose interest.

She decided to take the risk. "I'm sixteen, almost seventeen."

"Candice, I'm curious. You are a beautiful young girl. You must have guys hitting on you all the time. Why me?"

She was a bit shy about responding and actually seemed a bit embarrassed by the goings-on in the back seat, which she studiously ignored. "All the guys I know are basically jerks. I was kind of hoping you'd be different."

"Different how?"

"Well, I guess I'm hoping maybe you'll take your time and not just try and rush me."

"Candice, I've got to ask even if the answer seems obvious. Do you want to have sex with me?"

Her excitement got the better of her as an emphatic "Yes!" shot from her cute little mouth. She was embarrassed again by her urgency.

"Are you a virgin?"

She hesitated and I could tell she was weighing whether to be honest or not. Finally, one more "Yes" escaped.

"Have you had any experience with guys?"

"Not really, just some kissing and a little touching." She got a mischievous look as she revealed what she thought was a huge secret, but of course I already knew. "I did give a handjob once;"

"Candice, I need you to be honest with me. What do you really want from me? I don't think you just want me to slide you out of your clothes and fuck you, do you?" I had been treating her gently up to this point and threw the obscenity in just to increase the tension a bit.

"Well... I guess I want you to teach me."

"Teach you what?"

I'd drawn her to her particular crisis point and she firmly decided to cross that line. "I want you to teach me everything."

"Listen Candice, I don't normally hang out with girls as young as you. I definitely don't make a habit of having sex with them. If you really want this you're going to have to be grown-up about this and tell me exactly what you want."

Telling her I wanted her to be a grownup was exactly what she needed to hear.

There was no way Eric and Jennifer were paying any attention to our conversation but she lowered her voice anyway.

"Teach me how to suck cock. Show me what it feels like to have a guy suck on my tits and lick my pussy. Let me experience having a cock sliding deep inside my pussy." She looked deep into my eyes before she continued and I could see the fire burning bright behind that gaze. "I don't even know what else you do during sex so just show me everything. I'm ready to learn. Please teach me."

"Ok, But there's just one thing; If I'm going to teach you I want you to promise me you'll do exactly what I tell you to do. You're going to have to trust me. Can you do that?" I gave her a little supplemental assurance.

Her voice turned husky as it took effect, and she said, "Absolutely".

With that I pulled into the motel parking lot. Rather than check in, I reached out to the desk clerk and had him brings us keys for two adjoining rooms. I encouraged him to pick rooms that were at the back of the property helping to minimize any attention we might get by being noisy. I also fed him an instruction to ensure no one interrupted us and reinforced it with the threat of castration should anyone disobey. Cocks were hard. Pussies were starting to drip. The game was on and the last thing we needed was this or any other yahoo sneaking around for a peek at the action and breaking the mood.

I parked in front of the last set of rooms, jumped out of the car and headed around to Candice's door. By the time I got there Eric was already out so I tossed him a key and off he went with Jennifer trotting along side to keep up. Candice slid out and we made our way to our room.

The place wasn't as dingy as some motel rooms can be but this was no five star accommodation either. Everything about the room looked like it was just a bit beyond its sell-by date, but it didn't matter. There was a large bed and a reasonably clean looking couch that would do just fine for what I had in mind.

I closed and locked the door behind us and drew Candice into a deep kiss. Her mouth instinctually opened to mine and her tongue met mine in its explorations. She tasted a little like peppermint and I loved it. With great difficulty, I managed to drag my mouth from hers so I could explore the rest of her face, nibble a bit on her ears and map the curves of her neck from just below her chin to its base as it curved into her shoulders. Candice's fires were beginning to burn hotter, and the rising scent of her excitement was beginning to reach my nose as I eased a hand up to her right breast. Her breast was firm as only a sixteen-year-old's can be, and by her reaction she was obviously very sensitive. She began to purr as my hand slid gently across her nipple and took that breast firmly in hand. My other hand slid down, took hold of her tight little ass and pulled her firmly into my crotch so she could feel the effect she had on me. She broke the kiss to look at me.

"Is that... ?"

I cut her question short with a simple "Yes". I brought my hands to her shoulders and with just a bit of fight from her I was able to create a little distance between us. I wiped her questioning look away quickly as I slid my hands down, took hold of her tee shirt and began to draw it up. Satisfied, she raised her arms to let me remove it completely.

Breasts are a remarkable gift from the gods. They have the power to entice, entrap and nurture. As breasts go, Candice's were an enticing pair. They fit her frame well and they were almost perfectly matched in size. Her areolas were proportionate to the overall breast and just a few shades darker than the surrounding skin. Her nipples were standing out proudly but not with so much bravado as to draw attention from the complete package. The only fault I could find, and this was a very minor fault in my book, was that her left breast pulled slightly to the left rather than pointing directly ahead as its twin did.

I reached out and cupped both gently and as I weighed them in my hands her eyes fluttered and closed as she moaned softly. She was very responsive, and I planned to drive her desire higher. I drew her to me and, beginning with the left breast, I began to slowly trace it with light kisses, trailing my lips in ever decreasing circles, until I had worked from the outer edge to her nipple. I took that nipple between my lips and nuzzled it, first gently and then more vigorously. Carrie responded beautifully, and began to pant like a lioness. I moved to her right breast to repeat a shorter version of the process. I kept her left nipple trapped between my thumb and forefinger to make sure it remained stimulated. The lioness was panting harder. I backed off once again and began switching from one to the other until I was sure she was going to come from the attention to her breasts alone, and she'd come soon! I eased her onto the bed, slid up between her legs, pressed her breasts together and went back to work. I felt it was high time for her to have her first orgasm, and when she tipped over, it was so intense she passed out. It was an awesome experience watching her body spasm uncontrollably until she finally overloaded and switched off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.