Crush on you - Cover

Crush on you

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Being called "The big fat geek" had always made Fred feel bad and insecure. It also made him very determined to change how he looked, so he did. Leila thought college would be better than high school. But things were the same, so she gave up and decided to live like that. But later on there was something about college that made her unhappy; Fred!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

Fred didn't know how on earth he'd managed to stand up and save himself from falling until he heard a painful scream.

"O God!" He shouted as he realized what he'd done.

"Leila are you okay?" Fred asked as he lowered himself over her and tried to see her face. He pulled away her curly hair and gazed down at her face.

"My leg!" she yelped, "It hurts."

Fred straightened up, grabbed her bag and got out the keys. "The light is dim here. I'll have a good view inside." He spoke as he opened the door and went inside. Looking for the switch he turned on the lights and ran back to her.

He found her trying hard to stand up using the wall and the rail. "Don't!" Fred shouted and lifted her up quickly. He heard her gasp and wondered if that was from the pain or from the surprise of him actually carrying her.

Fred carefully walked through the doorway and to the quite small living room. He breathed deeply and her smell filled his nose, 'she smells so good.' Fred thought as he looked around him searching for her bedroom. He found only one door and knew it must lead to it.

"Where are you going?" she asked weakly when he opened her bedroom's door.

"I'll put you in bed."

Leila bitted hard on her lower lip as Fred put her down. She knew if it wasn't for the pain in her leg she could have died from the embarrassment of him entering her messy bedroom. 'How was I supposed to know that a guy would come here?' she thought as she watched as he left the room, 'and not any guy, Fred Marten!'

Leila watched as he came back and sat down on the bed next to her. 'This can't be happening!' she thought as she felt his hands on her ankle, checking it.

"This is for the swelling," Fred informed before putting something very cold on her left ankle.

"Ouuch!" Leila winced as he pressed the ice to her ankle.

"Listen Leila, I think we should go to the hospital."

"No, no, I'll be okay."

"I don't know, maybe it's broken or something."

Leila knew it was a possibility, her ankle hurt like hell and she didn't know what was wrong exactly. She could feel the pain grew stronger and stronger with every moment.

Fred moved his hand a little and it made her inhale a sharp breath. "We are going to the hospital." He said firmly and once again she found herself in his arms as he lifted her up.

'Oh, ' Leila sighed as she uncontrollably wrapped her arms around his neck, 'this is not happening! Maybe I'm asleep.' She thought for a second, but then the arms holding her tight and the heat coming from his body made her sure this was definitely not a dream, 'Well, still if this is a dream, aside from the pain, I don't want to wake up.'


An hour and a half later Leila was back in Fred's arms as he carried her up the stairs to her apartment. Her ankle turned out to be sprained and the doctor told her that she shouldn't walk on her feet for three weeks. The moment she'd heard him she'd screamed in frustration, 'What am I supposed to do?' she'd thought.

"Now, I know you probably hate me for being the reason for this, but you gonna have to get used to me. Because... Well, starting from today I'll be staying here with you." Fred said as he laid her back in her bed.

Leila sat up straight at once and stared at him neglecting the protests of her aching ankle, "Stay... stay? Wi- with me?"

"Well, I'm the reason why you sprained your ankle and the doctor said you're not supposed to leave your bed, how do you plan on eating and moving around for the next few weeks?" He asked reasonably.

"Ah... um I donno," she mumbled shyly and wondered if all this was just her wild imagination. But then the pain in her ankle reminded her of the reality of what was happening. 'He wants to stay here with me? He, Fred Marten wants to stay here with ME!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.