Butterfly Wings - Cover

Butterfly Wings

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cairo was a happy girl, she was content with her life. She never dreamt of being so rich one day. But what were her options; she either lost everything or gained everything. Did she know that love and money were in the same package? Take it or leave it Cay!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Safe Sex  

Adam looked around him and couldn't stop himself from admiring the beautiful apartment, 'Of course, it's all because of Jake's money!' he thought as he remembered his grandfather, supposedly Cairo's grandfather too, 'Yeah the grandfather her mother used all these years and took money from.' he thought angrily.

Jake Walsh was a very rich business man, he came from a very rich family too; the Walsh family was known for their gold mines over the years. They were so rich and it was all going to be given to Adam as he was Jake's only grandson, until two months ago, when Jake surprised Adam and confessed his biggest secrets 'Damn it Jake, why did you do this?' he wondered furiously, 'out of love, he said. He loved Merry, he said.'

Jake was happily married for forty-five years and his dear wife Jane passed away only five years ago, after giving birth to her only son Jason, Adam's father. However Adam's parents died when he was young and his grandparents raised him. Jake was like his father, and Jane was like a mother to him, and knowing that Jake had had an affair when he was young made him lose his mind, 'how could he cheat on Jane?' Adam asked himself this question a lot and asked Jake the question a lot but Jake's answer was one word Adam never believed in "Love". Jake said he fell in love with Merry and of course he couldn't divorce Kate because she was a very nice woman and the mother of his son.

The problem was that Jake was forced into marrying Kate when he was young, her family and his were good friends and they forced both of them into this arranged marriage. He never really found love until he met Merry, a young poor girl. He loved her so much and couldn't stay away from her. But then she got pregnant with a girl. Jake had kept it a secret all these years and the girl grew up to be a woman, 'a woman who got married later and gave birth to one of the most annoying creature alive'

Cairo!

'Oh, every time she's around I feel like I can kill her with my own hands.' He mumbled to himself as he waited for Meg her older sister to show up. Meg was Cairo's half sister, from her father and it showed well that they don't belong to the same mother. Meg was a blond petite that smiled all the time and if she were in Cairo's place things would have been a hell lot easier for Adam.

Thinking about it he knew he started bad with Cairo, doing what he did when they first met. It was a huge mistake, a very bad mistake. He'd planned on offering her the money and then throwing her out because he'd thought she was only after Jake's money, he still thought so. But when he entered the room and saw the way she looked he couldn't help himself. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny it, not in a million years, and the way she looked with her red hair and green eyes staring boldly at him, he just lost his control over himself, and he did something stupid; he kissed her, without thinking of the consequences. And when he finally came to his senses he stepped away quickly and tried to pull himself together, 'Okay so she is beautiful? Celina is beautiful.' He thought as the memory of his sassy fiancé came to his mind, their marriage was going to be a little like Jake and Kate's marriage, but for different reasons; first of all Adam didn't believe in love, second of all Celina was perfect for him, she was a sophisticated woman and she gave him exactly what he wanted. He didn't want a love story and definitely didn't need anyone annoying him and putting his nose in his life. Celina was a female that fulfilled all his desires in bed and looked good in front of the society. The only problem was with Jake; he'd hated Celina and hated the fact that Adam was going to marry someone without love. He said it was a stupid thing to do, 'And what he wants me to do now is not completely stupid?' he thought.

"Why are you here?" A loud voice startled him and brought him back from his thoughts.

Looking up he saw Cairo, standing with her hands on her hips and her chin raised high. She was no longer wearing what she'd been wearing earlier today; the short black skirt, which had showed her long legs, and white blouse, that had cupped her upper body so nicely. Instead she was just like he'd first saw her, a blue jeans and a black top and her long hair was pulled up in a pony tail.

"I don't think you came here to watch me and examine me again Mr. Walsh," she said ironically.

Raising an eyebrow Adam stood up and walked to one of the paintings on the wall, "Just wondering, where did you get this from?" he turned to her and without waiting for her answer he said "Oh, no please let me answer myself, from Jake right?"

Cairo sighed and titled her head, "I'm not forced to answer any of your questions Mr. Walsh, and you're in my house! You should answer my question, why are you here?"

"I thought that maybe we could have a deal." Adam suggested as he sat back on the armchair.

"I think that's a great idea!" Meg's voice came from behind Cairo.

"Meg!" Cairo shouted as she turned an angry face to her sister, "you can't decide for me!"

"I think you should sit down and hear my offer first Cairo." Adam said coldly.

"Yeah Cay, just listen and maybe you'll find it a good idea." Meg said agreeing with Adam and it made Cairo stare at them with an angry look.

"Is there something I don't know?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well, ah... sort of..." Meg stumbled and Adam's deep voice helped her.

"What your sister is trying to tell you Cairo is that you left before listening to the whole will," he started but she quickly stopped him.

"You mean there's more," Cairo asked in horror, "you know what, I don't want to know. What Den said earlier is enough."

"I think if you just listen to me you'll find my words better than his." Adam shifted in his seat, "sit down Cairo."

"I'm happy like that, you can speak!" She tried hard to contain her anger, 'he is ordering me to sit down in my own place.'

Adam took a deep breath and placed his elbows on his knees "It's only for six months,"

"No," she said firmly, "not even for an hour. Are you people out of your minds?"

"Well, I for one is not out of my mind and refusing what's written in the will means you lose everything and I too lose everything." He said and when she started to object he stopped her, "Listen Ms Hudson, I will not let you with your stupidity deprive me from something that is originally mine." He hissed.

"That's it! Out! Get out of my house!" She screamed as she felt her blood simmer, "How dare you insult my in my own house?" she screamed again.

"Cay! What are you saying?" Meg rushed to stop her sister from adding anything to what she'd just said.

"No Meg, stay out of this. Mr. Walsh, leave!" she ordered and felt as if she could kill him when he stayed in his place and stared at her.

"You realize this won't be your place for so long if you kept thinking stubbornly." Adam said as he slowly got up and walked to the door.

"Won't be, you just said it," she shouted, "till the day they take it from me it's going to be my place. And till that day you're unwelcome Mr. Walsh." She turned around and went to her room.

Cairo sat down on her bed and as soon as she did so she heard the door shut and Meg's foot steps coming her way.

The door swung open and Meg stood there, "Are you out of your mind Cay?" she exclaimed.

Cairo got up ignoring her sister. She went inside her bathroom and closed the door "I am not marrying this arrogant jerk over my dead body!" she screamed.

"Not even for all the money in the world!"


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.