Step Family Sex - Cover

Preview

Step Family Sex

by matt

Copyright© 2006 by matt

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/mt, mt/mt, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Incest, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage boy discovers a video of his Dad and Step-mum having sex, after this he realises his lust for his step-mum, whilst he tries to get back with his step-sister. Thus the story follows his adventures as he tries to seduce his family.

This story contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults all of a legal age and also mild incestual and homosexual themes so if you shouldn't be reading e.g. underage not allowed in state/ country- don't!

Like i said this story contains descriptions of sex between a boy, his step-mum and a couple of sex acts between boy and his dad. This story is mainly fantasy, but some parts are true.

This is my first attempt at writing so if you liked reading it or didn't and would like to provide some suggestions i would appreciate it.

I have further installments planned, so if you want to hear them or would like to suggest some things for the next part please do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.